HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:"Rav!" she called, waving, picking up her pace to a jog to reach him faster. By the time she actually did stop beside the German Shepard, she was panting like crazy. Stupid humidity. Making it even harder for her to run. "What're you *pantpant* doing out here *pantpant* in the sun?" She eyed his cooler and wagon, before spotting the newspapers and beginning to pick them up to place in her bag.

Rav perked up his moist ears, flicking a few drops of water from them..
Why, i have been awaiting the arrival of the Raccoon princess, an her valiant steed! Rav barks (between heavy gasping pants) as he looks past Pavelle, looking for Magnus..
Umm did you lose your mighty steed this morning?? I was sure he was going to have looked like some 50's greaser, after you rubbed him down with sunscreen. since magnus is a short thin furred breed..
He giggles to himself between pantings..

But mostly, i come bringing gallons of ice cold ice water for my favorite pet friends!! Didn't want to see you two becoming curb-cookies, or bursting into flames in this heat today..
I take it you left magnus safe at home?

Rav looks around..
%$@#@#$ left the glasses at home!! looks like were going to have to lap up the water straight out of the cooler..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper sat upright in his bed, suddenly aware of the heat. He stretched, yawned and stepped out of his bed, creeping towards the door as to not wake up his sibling. He opened it up, and headed to the bathroom. The mirror was placed right above the sink, so as he went to brush his teeth, he gasped and stepped back. His fur was horifically knotted, unkempt and overall, out of place.
"Oh man, I look like a complete mess... well, a shower should fix this right up!"

He hopped into the shower, turned it on, and attempted to get the knots out of his fur. It was no use, he must have been tossing and turning like crazy last night. He stepped out of the Shower and dried himself off, looking back in the mirror. Next, he tried combing it out, but he had never had knots like this before, so it just caused him intense pain, and they still wouldn't go.
"Maybe... maybe it's not actually that bad..."
He stepped back and looked at himself again. Of course, it was bad. It was very bad, he'd never seen himself so messy.
"Aaagh, all the other pets are gonna think I'm a scruff!"

Forgetting that Sal was still sleeping, he stomped downstairs and sat at the breakfast table, placing his head in his arms, wondering what to do.
Last edited by Kaido on Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
caelei

Post by caelei »

But mostly, i come bringing gallons of ice cold ice water for my favorite pet friends!! Didn't want to see you two becoming curb-cookies, or bursting into flames in this heat today..
I take it you left magnus safe at home?

Rav looks around..
%$@#@#$ left the glasses at home!! looks like were going to have to lap up the water straight out of the cooler..
Pavelle smiled, squinting through the sun, saying, "Yes, Magnus stayed at home. Actually, I've been leaving him there more and more, recently *pantpantpant*... it's too hard to make him get out of bed this early. Plus, it's so hot out that, like you said, *pantpant* I feel better knowing he's in the air-conditioned house." She looked into the cooler, smiling at Rav's 'were going to have to lap up the water' problem, and then said, "...or instead of trying to stick your head in a cooler, you could always do this..." She made her hands into a 'cup' and pretended to dip them into the cooler, still panting. "...Though admittedly my idea would feel a lot less like bobbing for apples." She put the last paper in her bag, and gestured for them to start walking to her first delivery house.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' stirred in her bed as Pepper left the room, though she was still asleep.
Kaido wrote:"Aaagh, all the other pets are gonna think I'm a scruff!"
Just loud enough to wake her Sal' flailed in her bed and rolled out onto the floor. "Ugh... what?" She rubbed her head furiously as it had hit off the floor. "PEPPAH!" She yelled lazily at her sibling.
Sal' left the room and went into the bathroom to see Pepper storming down the stairs. Entering the bathroom she brushed her teeth quickly and gave herself a quick groom before charging downstairs to the smell of cooking sausages and bacon.
Skidding into the kitchen, almost knocking her mother over she sat upon the chair and picked up her knife and fork, grinning widely at her mother. She had forgot about all her troubles with O'Connor, in fact she forgotten about O'Connor entirely, Innocence is Bliss.
"Mornin-." She announced cheerfully before spotting Pepper's fur, it was twice as bad as her own. Unable to stop herself, she burst into a fit of laughter. "B-wahahaha what happened to you!? A mouse get the better of ya?" She jeered at Pepper while wiping a tear from her eye which was squeezed out in the laughing.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper simply grit his teeth together, in an attempt to ignore his sibling. However, her continued laughter was not helping at all, so he simply hopped up off his chair and began to stomp back upstairs.
"I'm not going out today! And Sal, I swear, if you tell anybody about this, you're gonna regret it!" he yelled back downstairs, before slamming his bedroom door.

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

It was quite nice and cool under the bed still, on the cold dirt floor. And Venison could SEE the heatwaves almost singeing the hay on the ground outside the small shade of his bed. He knew that the chill under his bed wouldn't last much longer though, at the rate things were heating up. At least he wasn't in some city. Concrete, asphalt, and windows and metal...heat. Bouncing. Everywhere! In heat like this, literally dropping dead was a possibility. Water source would be the first thing to find, a stable one. Then, of course, finding good shelter, and-

"Wait. I need to help Pavelle with the paper route. Especially with heat like this..." Venison sighed for moment, looking up at his mini-grenade launcher. At least the thing was small enough to conceal in one of his pockets. Good thing he was wearing military cargo pants with huge pockets. Venison pulled the weapon from the bedsprings. Right now the thing was more or less useless to him, as the types of ammo it used were far too lethal for his tastes. On the other hand, if it were modified into some type of general projectile launcher...but Venison had hardly researched how to develop weapons. Perhaps he could research something with Del and quickly jerry-rig the device to do what he wanted...he shoved it in his pocket.
"I know what I'm doing today. Del's house! Geeze, good thing Pav and I have the day off for The Wall. Needing to really work in this heat would kill." Venison quickly shoved out from under his bed; the heat was really bad, yet, not that bad. Could be his coyote heritage, perhaps? Then AGAIN, he was still inside.
"Good morning, both of ya. Heat getting you already? It's bad, yes, but not that bad. Then again, that could easily change by midday." Venison grabbed a paper from the bag and flicked it towards the nearest house like a throwing knife, whacking the door with a loud slap. Of course, he could only do this to the houses with a short walk. The first couple of runs he did with Pav, he noted that he couldn't throw hard enough to cover the distance of the longer walks... Venison mused at the idea that the launcher could easily send the newspapers to where they needed to go...
"So, three of us today?"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' received a glare off her mother. Her father lowered his newspaper and peered over the top. "Okay, I'll go talk to him." she slammed down her knife and fork and stormed upstairs lazily. Opening the door she attempted to grab him by the collar. Doing so she would drag him downstairs and into the kitchen and out the door, throwing him outside. She would then slam the door shut and lock him out before returning to the table. "I think he saw it my way." She said, picking up a fork and shoveling sausages and bacon into her mouth. 'That's nice honey' Her mother muttered, having completely ignored the event that took place.
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper raised his fists and banged wildly on the door. His face was bright read, if anybody saw him, he would be utterly humiliated.
"Sally Potts, you let me back in right this instant!" he screamed, thinking of a way that he could get back at her. He couldn't be seen like this.

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' finished off her breakfast and went to the banging door. She opened it, but stood in the way so Pepper couldn't get in. "No one care what you look like, your friends will be sad if you don't come out and play, and that's not nice." She folded her arms in the door way. "So you gonna have breakfast then come out and play? And if you call me by my full name again I'll never let you back in, ever!"
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor woke up in his bed, after having headed home and thought about it for a long time. It was morning, and he realized that he had dozed off. He stretched, and quickly headed out, grabbing a bagel from the new box in the kitchen that Trevor must have picked up. He walked down the street, munching his bagel, and continuing to think. It was at that moment, that he saw Sal' coming out of her house. He blanched at first, not wanting to be caught off-guard by her. He then noticed a rosebush, and had an idea. He picked a few of them, quickly, and out of sight, and ran towards her house, making sure she didn't see him. Once he got close enough, he hid behind a tree, and waited for her to walk by.

Tory woke up in the tree he had spent the night in, and yawned. After preening himself, he looked out, and saw Venison, Pavelle, and Rav. Smiling, he took off, and flew towards them, landing on Venison's head. "Hey, guys! What's going on?" He called, addressing the group.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex woke up, already in a bad mood. His night was horrible, with constant waking up because of the heat, tossing, and the worst of all, sweating. The smell was horrible. Do other animals have so much trouble with their body smell like he did?
-----------------------
After a short while of useless attempts to go back to sleep, Alex stood up, stretched, and walked into the bathroom. After brushing his teeth, he filled the tub with warm water, and walked inside, hating it. However, the feeling of water on fur was slightly better than being sweaty, stinky, and with ruffled fur knots. There were quite a few new bottles of shampoo and similar products, probably bought by Mai yesterday. Mom came in here just to clean up after the pets, she never bought anything for them. Said it's better if they buy it on their own. Alex sniffed at every of them, and decided to use one in a pink bottle, it smelled quite nice. He put some of it on, and rubbed through his fur. And a bit more. And one more bit of it. Smelled good. The black cat used even more of it, before noticing that he already emptied half of the bottle. Whatever. It'll be good to get the smell out. He stepped outside, grabbed two towels, put one on top of his head, and started rubbing his body with the other. Alex found his way to the mirror with the towel on his eyes, threw the other towel away, dried his head off, and then threw the towel that was on his head, too. And then....
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------20 seconds later-------------------------
Mom and Mai come rushing into the bathroom, and saw a cat sitting in the corner. An unfamiliar cat. At least for Mai. Once mom saw the cat, she put her hands over her mouth, and whispered "Alex... what happened?"
Mai on the other hand, stepped forward, with a "serious" look on her face (If that was possible). Who are you and what did you do to my brother? I heard him scream in here!
And then, nothing. Just silence for a while. The cat in the corner could be heard whispering the words "pink" and "dream". After a while, the cat turned to them, with a shock on its face.
Huh, Alex? Is that you? You look funny.
"Alex... what happened... WHY ARE YOU PINK?!"
She confirmed it now. Alex looked at her, in a state of shock. His entire body was PINK! The mirror wasn't lying, after all. But how? Why? Someone put a color shampoo in their bathroom! Who would do that?
T-t-t-that.... shampoo.....
The two looked towards the tub, and saw the half-full pink bottle, filled up with a pink shampoo. It did smell nice, but it said right on the bottle that it's a shampoo for coloring hair, fur, and such.
Oh, I bought that yesterday. It smelled nice!
A second later, Alex stood up, and rushed towards her, with an angry expression. The two chased each other around mom, and just when he was about to catch up, mom grabbed them both by the collar, and lifted them up. Mai had a fake scared expression, and Alex was mad, still clawing the air between them.
"Stop it, you two! Alex... considering how much you put on of that shampoo, you're gonna be like this for... at least 2 weeks."
You're all crazy! I can't go out like this! And I wanted to meet Amelia today again! AND THAT BALBAROY IS HERE?! DON'T YOU DARE LET HIM SEE ME!

(( http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv14 ... k/Alex.png Now it's a good opportunity to give Kalvin the chance to post. That scream woke up half of RV >_> And the door to the bathroom is still open))
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

caelei

Post by caelei »

"Good morning, both of ya. Heat getting you already? It's bad, yes, but not that bad. Then again, that could easily change by midday. So, three of us today?"
"Hey, guys! What's going on?"
Pavelle sighed as the paper Venison had thrown landed perfectly on the house's front step. She would attempt to do that herself, but her aim was usually atrocious. If she threw one, she would probably just end up hitting a person, or breaking glass, or smashing something else that would spell trouble. Almost immediately after Venison asked if there would be three, Tory flew up. She smiled at the small red bird, and answered his question, saying. "We're delivering papers. Oh, and good morning to you." She then looked back at the Coydog, who seemed to be silently working something out, and said, "And Tory makes this party four." They arrived at the next house and Pavelle grabbed a paper and trotted up to the doormat, before dropping it and rejoinging with the group a moment later. She panted some more, looking up at the glaring sun.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

"Ooh, delivering papers! That sounds like fun!" Tory perched himself on Venison's head, an watched Pavelle intently. He leaned in close as she pulled her arm back, gasped slightly as the rolled up paper left her hand, and watched it fly towards the door. His eyes widened as it neared its destination, and awaited the excited conclusion.

As the paper glanced off the door and softly landed on the porch, Tory, blinked. ".......Was that it?" He ruffled his feathers to let the intensity out, and snuffed. "Not very exciting, if you ask me. Why are you 'delivering papers', anyway? I don't see the point of throwing paper at people's houses."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Well...see, humans use these to stay up-to-date on what's happening in the world and surrounding area," Venison explained to Tory, as Ven grabbed another paper and trudged halfway up the walk.
"See, humans read these because it's a faster and more reliable way than talking to other people. Newspapers do their best to make sure that all the facts of a story are right before it's sent out. Although, on occasion, they just print what will get papers sold, and not factual things, unfortunately." Venison flicked another newspaper, slapping it against the door. It wasn't just the strength that was a problem, but his eyesight. After a certain distance, he couldn't aim projectiles correctly and hit without a little luck. A while back, Venison had accidentally took out a planter and had to sneakily clean it up without anyone noticing.
"...Cinnamon...can you read?"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Buckdida wrote:"Well...see, humans use these to stay up-to-date on what's happening in the world and surrounding area," Venison explained to Tory, as Ven grabbed another paper and trudged halfway up the walk.
"See, humans read these because it's a faster and more reliable way than talking to other people. Newspapers do their best to make sure that all the facts of a story are right before it's sent out. Although, on occasion, they just print what will get papers sold, and not factual things, unfortunately." Venison flicked another newspaper, slapping it against the door. It wasn't just the strength that was a problem, but his eyesight. After a certain distance, he couldn't aim projectiles correctly and hit without a little luck. A while back, Venison had accidentally took out a planter and had to sneakily clean it up without anyone noticing.
"Ohhhhhh, that makes sense, I guess." Tory nodded his head at Venison. "Although it seems like there would be easier ways than a roll of paper to do that."
Buckdida wrote:"...Cinnamon...can you read?"
Tory blanched at the question. "Um..........not really. I mean, I know a little, from what I've seen and what I've been told. That's how I knew the Animal Control building. But I'm not terribly good at it." If it weren't for the red feathers on him, the blush that came over Tory's face would have been easily visible.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

"R-right, I'll come out! Now just lemme back in! I gotta fix all this fur up... or make it look like I was meant to do this..." he replied, rubbing at his fur to try and get it to become unknotted. He was also thinking of maybe going to somebody he trusted, so they could help him. This, however, was hard, since Pepper himself was usually the one who knew all the stuff to use to get his fur all soft and smooth. He even gave information to Alex about how to make his fur less dense.

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' Nodded to Pepper as he went past her. "Moooom! I'm going out. I'll have dinner at the wall but I'll be back for tea!" She yelled into the house to be replied by her mother to go ahead. "I'll meet you at the wall later. You better come." She told Pepper before shutting the door behind her. A walk in the park would be nice. She set out down the street, not seeing O'Connor hiding behind the tree just a few feet in front of her.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor waited until Sal' was almost at the trees, and quickly stuck out the bouquet out in front of her without moving, hoping to take her off-guard. In his mind, the apologizing he might have to do to get her to forgive him might be lessened if she didn't instantly go to anger when she saw him.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:"Yes, Magnus stayed at home. Actually, I've been leaving him there more and more, recently *pantpantpant*... it's too hard to make him get out of bed this early. Plus, it's so hot out that, like you said, *pantpant* I feel better knowing he's in the air-conditioned house."
I know how that is, mornings are for sleeping, it was what nature intended for us to be awake at night.
caelei wrote:She looked into the cooler, smiling at Rav's 'were going to have to lap up the water' problem, and then said, "...or instead of trying to stick your head in a cooler, you could always do this..." She made her hands into a 'cup' and pretended to dip them into the cooler, still panting. "...Though admittedly my idea would feel a lot less like bobbing for apples."
Yaaa, but wouldn't this really cold water make are fingers hurt, being this cold??
besides it would be fun to drink muzzle to muzzle..

Pulling the wagon load of water along behind him..
waving a paw to Venison, as he comes up to the panting pair..
Your court jester has arrived my Princess Coonie..
tEh bRAWLER wrote:

Buckdida wrote:
"Well...see, humans use these to stay up-to-date on what's happening in the world and surrounding area," Venison explained to Tory, as Ven grabbed another paper and trudged halfway up the walk.
"See, humans read these because it's a faster and more reliable way than talking to other people. Newspapers do their best to make sure that all the facts of a story are right before it's sent out. Although, on occasion, they just print what will get papers sold, and not factual things, unfortunately."
Well if the humans weren't so caught-up on wearing clothes an covering themselves in false scents, they could just mark there bushes an trees like we do.

as Rav tries to answer, Tory's question..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' was taken off guard by the sudden appear of roses. At first was just confused, until she realised there was a arm branching from the tree, a short black, shaggy arm... "W-who? W-wah?"
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Alex wrote:You're all crazy! I can't go out like this! And I wanted to meet Amelia today again! AND THAT BALBAROY IS HERE?! DON'T YOU DARE LET HIM SEE ME!
It was about this time Balbaroy turned the corner, being a deep sleeper himself. Scratching his own arm and not even fully awake. Without even questioning the situation he speaks up. "Morning Mai, morning ma'am (the human mother), morning girl cat." He simply passes by as if this was entirely normal as he goes downstairs to... he's not quite sure yet.

--------------------

Lucky roused from his own sleep. At this point his blood pressure was low so he sat there for about 45 minutes in a daze, until he heard the telltale thunk on the door of the newspaper. Sliding out of his room he goes to the door to pick it up, he notices something odd about the paper... dog? He had never seen a dog delivering papers before, he waved and smiled as he rode by.

(I would like to say at this point that Lucky lives in a fairly large house to those who don't know. I've told Buck about it before but he's fairly well off in life... maybe I've said that here before too. Just making sure everyone knows.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Uuugh....” Blood awoke from a rather unpleasant night’s sleep. He’d spent half of the night under the trailer, as if being locked out was bad enough the dreadfully hot weather picked up pretty quickly. Sprawled out on the ground beneath the fifth wheel he could see the heat waves rising off the ground just beyond the shadow he slept in. “Can’t be that bad...” The coydog thought as he crawled out into the sun and brushed himself off, the ground outside the shade was already extremely hot, and was bound to get worse as the day went on. He began to pant lightly after just a few minutes in the sunlight, taking the time to stretch out after waking up. “He still isn’t back!? Eff, I need water before I overheat.”

Blood began to walk down the sun baked street, the tough soles of his paws easily enough to handle the searing hot pavement, not really too different from the common desert heat back in AZ. “There has to be a fountain or something around here...” he thought, licking his chops.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Um..........not really. I mean, I know a little, from what I've seen and what I've been told. That's how I knew the Animal Control building. But I'm not terribly good at it."
Pavelle looked over at Tory. "I guess that makes sense, since animals in the wild wouldn't teach their children to read... why would they need to? Tory, do you wish you knew how to read better?" She had never thought about this before... but Felix had grown up away from humans, as well. Could Felix read? She couldn't imagine her own brother not being able to read, especially since she read whenever she got the chance... even Magnus knew how to read, though books couldn't hold his attention unless there were lots of pictures. But it was possible Felix didn't know. She'd have to ask him later.
Yaaa, but wouldn't this really cold water make are fingers hurt, being this cold??
besides it would be fun to drink muzzle to muzzle..
Pavelle laughed at the thought of both of them trying to stick their heads in the cooler at the same time to lap up the water... "If you say so, Rav. You'd think the cold water would feel good in this heat, but maybe not. Although, we'd probably get newspaper ink in the water sticking our hands in, anyways. And I don't want to put ink in my mouth. Imagine the taste." She made a face, and happened to glance sideways at the last house Venison had thrown the paper at... and saw a figure standing in the doorway, waving. "Guys..." she said to the group in general, "Is it me or is that Lucky standing in that huge, huge house over there?" It certainly looked like Lucky. Huh.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex started wiggling again, his face burning red with anger, although it was hard to see through the pink. Balbaroy just called him GIRL CAT! His mom was no longer able to hold him by the collar, so she let go of it. She let go of Mai's collar, too. Alex started running towards Balbaroy. He knew that the dog isn't at fault at all. It's not like it's his fault that Mai put that stupid shampoo on the tub, or that either of them was smart enough to read what was written on the bottle. And truth be told, everyone would assume that a pink cat is, well, female. But Alex didn't care about it right now! The dog called him a girl, and there had to be done something about it! He was just about to jump on him, when Mai caught up with Alex, and pulled his tail, barely slowing him down, but it annoyed him to no end.
Mai let go off me I'm gonna rip him apart! - said Alex, upon turning around and trying to get Mai off of his tail.
No, Alex, it's not his fault!
Alex stopped, realizing something. Balbaroy could easily go out and tell everyone about this. Mai just called him "Alex", too. And of course he's not going to kill Balbaroy, but if he harms him, the dog will surely tell everyone about this, which would be quite embarrassing. He calmed down. But not harming Balbaroy wasn't the solution, either. The stupid puddle could accidentally talk about it! Something had to be done about it.... Alex... Alex is a female name, too!
I'm just kidding, Mai. I would never harm your handsome friend.
Alex pitched his voice high, pretending to actually be a girl, and not himself. Hopefully Bal is going to buy it. Mai just stood there, speechless, and very confused.
Richarson Valley

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:Pavelle laughed at the thought of both of them trying to stick their heads in the cooler at the same time to lap up the water... "If you say so, Rav. You'd think the cold water would feel good in this heat, but maybe not. Although, we'd probably get newspaper ink in the water sticking our hands in, anyways. And I don't want to put ink in my mouth. Imagine the taste."
I'd imagine it would taste like crushed bugs or some such..
caelei wrote:She made a face, and happened to glance sideways at the last house Venison had thrown the paper at... and saw a figure standing in the doorway, waving. "Guys..." she said to the group in general, "Is it me or is that Lucky standing in that huge, huge house over there?" It certainly looked like Lucky. Huh.
D-Singer wrote:Blood began to walk down the sun baked street, the tough soles of his paws easily enough to handle the searing hot pavement, not really too different from the common desert heat back in AZ. “There has to be a fountain or something around here...” he thought, licking his chops.
Rav looks over to the huge house..
Yes. (pant pant pant) i believe it is, (sniffing at the breeze) He scent is all about this area as wellRav barks, as he pads along the hot sidewalk. still towing the ice water cooler laden wooden wagon along behind him, as he follow Pav on her paper route..
When he looks up. peering down the heat wavering street.
Am i seeing things, or is that really another shepherd like me coming this way?? If it is, then i'm not the only one in town anymore!!
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper trudged back indoors, pulling at the knots in his fur. He walked over to his two parents, sitting at the table, eating.
"Thanks for letting Sal push me outside, by the way." he said, with gritted teeth, "Mum, I need some money. I'm gonna head down to the pet store and see if there's anything for these horrible knots."
"You've had your pocket money for this week!"
"Yeah, but this is an emergency, mum!"
Mrs. Potts sighed, and handed Pepper some money to get stuff for his fur.
"Thanks mum~!" Pepper said, with a grin and a wave, before running out of the house.

He made sure to take the most out-of-the-way route, so that nobody would see him, as he ran to the pet store. Entering, he began to instantly browse through the wares.
"Shampoo... no that won't work... I've already got that comb, that didn't work either... hmm..."

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Pyxis yawned as sat up in his bed, his eyes watered a little as the sun shone on his face, noticing the scratching feeling in his throat making him moan a little, not that a sore throat was bad or anything, he only seemed to get them on special days. He rubbed his eyes and tried to remember what day it was... Still groggy, he slipped off the side of the bed and fell to the floor making a loud smack, "ow......" saying to himself as he pulled himself together as he stood up. Djinn? he said to himself as he looked around the room not seeing the black cat anywhere in sight.

Amelia was already awake with Djinn when she heard a loud smack on the ceiling. "Djinn! I need you to stall him! NOW!" before Djinn could say a word Amelia started pushing him out of the kitchen, Just go now! I'm not done yet. sending the cat off to deal with Pyxis as long as he can, she sighed... what a day for him to get up early... saying as she looked back at how early she got up, it was early morning when she dragged Djinn out of bed...while covering his mouth of course because he was noisy and absolutely clueless to what anything is, so that she would have help setting up decorations for the party. Amelia looked at the oven, all they needed now was the cake and everything is set.
Make Pasta not war.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor stepped out from behind the tree, unable to stifle the smile that came from Sal's reaction. He chuckled, and commented, "'s naw' evereh dei a lass ge's a bouquet frum a trei." He then handed her the roses, and continued. "Ah wanted tu apologuize fur yesterdei. I' wuz unfeir o' mei tu blow up on ye luike tha', ahnd Ah'm sorreh."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' beamed a smile at O'Connor, no one had ever got her flowers before, let alone roses. She attempted to wrap her arms around him and lift him into the air in a bear hug. "No, It's my fault, I shouldn't treat you like a child, you can take care of yourself. You're a tough old cooki'." She finally put him down after squeezing the air out of him. She took a deep sniff off the roses- "Ah- AHHH-... ugh... AH-CHOO!" She yelled sneezing taking her off balance she fell back onto her rear, laughing.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor suddenly felt himself be lifted in the air. He realized that he was being hugged hard by Sal'. It irritated him at first, but he recognized that this was just from him wanting to be a powerful male. Besides, he had a girl who liked him, even in his old age. So, he smiled slightly, and enjoyed the hug.

After he was set down, he watched her take a sniff of the roses, and fall down from the sneeze. He laughed involuntarily, and looked at her. The breeze had caught the fur around her cheeks, making them flow, and her brown eyes reflected the light of the morning sun, making them seem bright and full of happiness. He sighed inwardly, marveling at her beauty. Shei's so loveleh, he thought. He then let out his paw for her to grab, smiling confidently, and feeling like the luckiest dog in the world to have such a beautiful girl as his girlfriend. Especially since he was four years older than him. Being reminded of that made him feel even more blessed, and his smile grew.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Alex wrote: I'm just kidding, Mai. I would never harm your handsome friend.
Alex pitched his voice high, pretending to actually be a girl, and not himself. Hopefully Bal is going to buy it. Mai just stood there, speechless, and very confused.
After a moment of sitting there he arcs his brows in confusion. It seems like the jig is up and he's realized it! But then he comes out with, "Nice to meet you, why do you sound like a Monty Python sketch?" He looks over at Mai who is incredibly confused. "Are you okay Mai?"
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai turned to Balbaroy, and then back to Alex, and back to Balbaroy again. She had no idea of what was happening here. Why is Alex acting like a girl? She figured it would be best to keep her muzzle shut.
Balbaroy wrote:Nice to meet you, why do you sound like a Monty Python sketch?
Alex grit his teeth, hating everything right now. This kind of stuff happens only to him. Whatever. Now he had to go on with the plan to pose as a girl and prevent Balbaroy from telling the whole town that he's PINK! He extended his paw towards the dog, offering him a shake.
Hello there. I am Alexandra, but others call me Alex, just like Mai's brother here, who is... gone! Yeah, he... he's camping with friends... on the beach! And as for my voice... I've head throat problems all my life... yeah!
Alex gave Balbaroy an innocent smile, trying to make it as real as possible. Whatever his lie is, mom will probably confirm it. The real problem was Mai. And as soon as he thought about it....
But Alex! What are you talking about?
Upon hearing these words, his expression changed to a very annoyed one. Chances are small the plan will work out.
Richarson Valley

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy smiled and shook hands with the stranger. "Nice to meet you, I'm Balbaroy." He gets another confused look. "Wait, what are you doing in Alex and Mai's house?"

--------------------

Lucky stretched after eating breakfast wondering what to do today. Putting his cereal bowl in the sink and rinsing it out he stepped out to go see what Alex is up to today.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Alex

Post by Alex »

Before Alex could say anything, Mai stepped in front of him.
But Balby... this is Alex! He lives he...
As soon as possible, Alex broke the pawshake, grabbed Mai from behind, putting one paw above her mouth, and the other around her torso, to prevent her from moving anywhere. He looked at Balbaroy, and smiled again.
Isn't she funny? I'm here because... errh... because Alex is gone! Yes, Alex is gone and.... I live here now... until he comes back! Yeah, that's the reason. Her parents don't want her lonely...
He pointed at Mai while saying the last sentence. Meanwhile, Mai managed to free herself from his grip, because he was too busy trying to make his lie look believable. She turned around to face him.
But Al-ex! What is wrong with y...
Quickly, Alex put his paw over her mouth again, all the time trying to smile innocently.
Ain't she funny, our Mai? Mai... how about you go downstairs and prepare a few sandwiches? Then I will explain anything to you... *Changes expression to an angry one* Go... NOW! Without saying a word!
Mai was now way too confused to say anything. She just left downstairs to the kitchen, wordless, leaving the two alone.
Richarson Valley

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' rubbed her nose. Taking O'Connor's paw she pulled herself up. "I'll go put these in water. I'll be right back." She ran off home and went inside. 'Where you get them from?' Her mother asked confusedly. "O'Connor got me them! Ain't they pretty!" She got a vase and put them in with some water and put them on the side. "Where's Pepper?" 'He went to the pet shop I believe.' "Thanks." she yelled as she ran out the door and back to O'Connor, barely out of breath (END- 9). she was planning on meeting Pepper at the wall, but she was impatient. "Can go to Pepper? He's at the pet shop." she grew an evil expression. "You should see his fur."
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor chuckled at the evil grin that crossed Sal's face. "Aye, that'd bei fuine." He gestured his paw forward to let her lead the way.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' led the way to the shop.

Getting there she opened the door. Browsing around she spotted Pepper. "Hey, Pepper!" She yelled and waved before finally walking over too him. "I told you his fur was funny." She snickered, winding Pepper up was fun.
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper didn't look up from the products as he heard Sal's voice.
"Sal, go away. I don't need you here right now, you've already been enough of a brat this morning!"
His voice was quite harsh and he was not aware that O'Connor was there too. He wasn't as angry as he sounded at Sal, he was mainly just frustrated at not being able to find anything to help with his fur. He turned round to see her with O'Connor and grit his teeth.
"Oh of course, and you felt the need to make this worse!?"
He immediately stormed past the two of them and then burst into a run as he headed home.

Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor walked in to the pet store to see a ruffled looking Pepper. As Pepper stormed out, O'Connor noticed that there was some tension, most likely related to Pepper's fur. He walked up to Sal', and asked, "The lahd 'ahvin' a problem with 'is 'aire?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' couldn't help but laugh at Pepper. She found most of her enjoyment in tormenting him. "Yeah, his fur is all tangled. He freaks when it does." She grinned in amusement. "Though I've never seen it this bad. She left the pet shop. "So what you wanna do? And where is Tory? I haven't seen the little guy in a long time." She missed Tory, he was fun to play with and talked to.