HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm," David muttered, before bringing his mind back to the subject at hand, "Oh, I'm fine Sam.
Just mulling matters. Like paying for Lucky's lunch if he's my foe, hmm?
" He gave the Fox a grin. "But just being wise and listening to see if I can follow what's being said."
---------------
"Thanks, Lucky," Scruff said, before devouring the Chicken, coughing and dousing the tongue fire with some of his drink. He tried to hide the burp and inner Scruff remembered to apologise verbally, only to be asked to 'shush'. "How... how's you, Jay," he coughed.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"And what about the fires? Did they get brought under control?" Fletcher asks, accidentally putting her paw on Sam's as she gropes for her drink without looking. Both does quickly retract their paws and look elsewhere, trying to hide their respective blushes.

"*Ahem*... Um... You've gone quiet, David. Are you okay?" Sam asks, noticing the dog's taciturnity.
"No worries, the fire has been taken care of" Selene smiiled, ignoring the interaction between Fletcher and Sam "Only us know it ever happened."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:49 am "Hmm," David muttered, before bringing his mind back to the subject at hand, "Oh, I'm fine Sam.
Just mulling matters. Like paying for Lucky's lunch if he's my foe, hmm?
" He gave the Fox a grin.

Oh your buying? Then perhaps i should order seconds!he yipps excitedly.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:49 am"Thanks, Lucky," Scruff said, before devouring the Chicken, coughing and dousing the tongue fire with some of his drink. He tried to hide the burp and inner Scruff remembered to apologise verbally, only to be asked to 'shush'. "How... how's you, Jay," he coughed.
What you think, a second around of hot chicken for you as well!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Looks like one fire is still burnin', Selene." Sam grins, nodding at Scruff.

Seeing the raccoon's predicament, Fletcher catches a waitress' eye and orders him an emergency glass of milk.
"Here, Scruff, drink this. You need milk to stop the burn of spicy food. It'll work better than your lemonade did. Hopefully you like it. Can't stand milk myself so I always get a milkshake but I didn't know what flavour you like. Sorry."

"Hmm. Fox friend or foe? How will you decide?" Sam asks the dog cheekily.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay was, for the most part, enjoying the atmosphere of the group, occasional sipping her drink when Scruff addressed her "Uhm, fine? Things are currently nice."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Oh dear" Selene
Keeshah wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:08 pm What you think, a second around of hot chicken for you as well!!
"I...don't think we should take advantage of David, guys, beside, I think Scruff has enough spicy food for now"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff swallowed half of the milk in pretty much one gulp. "Thanks, SMiss Fletcher," he insisted, resisting the cough. "Although it was good, Lucky," he said, before grabbing a child's worksheet some small crayons off the counter. "Wanna colour in with me, Jay? Lucky?"
-----------------------
"Well, I'll call him a friend for now," David admitted, "but can you please calm down a bit, Lucky? You can have seconds this time, OK?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:32 am "I...don't think we should take advantage of David, guys, beside, I think Scruff has enough spicy food for now"
Why not? He is after all the only one of us with a job.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:31 pm Scruff swallowed half of the milk in pretty much one gulp. "Thanks, SMiss Fletcher," he insisted, resisting the cough. "Although it was good, Lucky," he said, before grabbing a child's worksheet some small crayons off the counter. "Wanna colour in with me, Jay? Lucky?"

Ummm Sure... Are skunks supposed to be colored lime green?
Watching what Scruff is coloring.
-----------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:31 pm"Well, I'll call him a friend for now," David admitted, "but can you please calm down a bit, Lucky? You can have seconds this time, OK?"
Yea!
Looking over to the GSD's, who hold up their paws signing NO.. GULP....
Ah That is going to be great.. whine
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 11:56 pm Why not? He is after all the only one of us with a job.
"Because it's not a nice thing to do. Beside, he found a job to support himself, not to be taken advantage of" Selene frowned
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 11:56 pm
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:31 pm Scruff swallowed half of the milk in pretty much one gulp. "Thanks, SMiss Fletcher," he insisted, resisting the cough. "Although it was good, Lucky," he said, before grabbing a child's worksheet some small crayons off the counter. "Wanna colour in with me, Jay? Lucky?"

Ummm Sure... Are skunks supposed to be colored lime green?
Watching what Scruff is coloring.
"Mine's, um, a Meowtant" Scruff replied, glancing up from the picture he was colouring. "That's allowed, isn't it, Jay," he asked, hoping for support.
--------------
"For the moment I'm still after it, Selene," David remarked, "but the pension's good. Mine and the bosses."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:14 pm "Mine's, um, a Meowtant" Scruff replied, glancing up from the picture he was colouring. "That's allowed, isn't it, Jay," he asked, hoping for support.

So it's an undead zombie skunk, thats going to be coming to get us alllllllll!
Lucky says, doing a spooky gesture with his paws'
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay was briefly distracted by Lucky's comical before focusing on Scruff's questions, "I don't think there is restrictions on drawings?" Jay said, not too sure herself, as well as confused as to what a 'mewotant' was. "B-but, coloring sounds nice." She continued, a bit uncertain on where to begin coloring, even as Scruff made it look easy.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:14 pm "For the moment I'm still after it, Selene," David remarked, "but the pension's good. Mine and the bosses."
"Well, let's hope it turns out well" Selene sighed "But yeah erm, anyway, that's....that, I suppose"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You mean 'the secret's out and why don't you hate me', Selene," David queried with a smile. "Can't speak for everyone but, when the ruck came, you risked yourself for us, love. Means a lot." he turned his attention to Jay and, after a moment, reasoned why she wasn't drawing. he put his arms around her and picked up a crayon. "You pick any crayon you like, Jay," he said quietly, "and try to stay in the lines." He coloured in a small area of the picture and 'accidentally' went over the lines once. "But it doesn't matter too much if you do, sweetheart," he added quickly. "Give it a go." He put the crayon down.
-------------------
Scruff switched to an Orange Crayon for the Sun.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Be nice, Lucky. If cartoons can be any colour then so can drawings." Fletcher points out, getting to her feet.
"Excuse me, everyone. I'll be right back." she says, making for a door marked with a person in a dress.

~~~~~~~~
"Selene, you were tryin' to stop a war. Even if we did get caught up in tings, you were still doin' de best you could to protect everyone. No one's going to be mad at you for dat. We're only mad at dose tryin' to instigate de conflict." Sam points out, sipping her drink and crunching an ice cube.
"So, you mentioned a story about your people. You wanna tell us?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay watched as David demonstrated what to do and gave a nod. "Okay." She tentatively picked up the crayon David set down and set to work coloring in the page, going at a slow pace, seemingly determined to stay within the lines, but didn't seem all to bothered when her coloring crossed a line here or there. While she wasn't fast by any means, she at least sported a small smile after some time of coloring, becoming absorbed by the activity.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Thanks everyone" Selene smiled at David and Sam, then gave Jay and Scruff a quick look.
"I don't think, and partly hope that those whose actions led to this conflict didn't know what they're doing, and the Reclaimers would eventually come to understand that my people aren't trying to break the pact between us. They're our brethren after all " she sighed "But yes, anyway, the story, of course! But should we wait a little bit for Fletcher to come back as well ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:15 am "Be nice, Lucky. If cartoons can be any colour then so can drawings." Fletcher points out, getting to her feet.
"Excuse me, everyone. I'll be right back." she says, making for a door marked with a person in a dress.
The chicken flies off to join Fletcher, in going into the restroom.. Bok...
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff watched it go. "I didn't know Chickens used the toilets," he said to no-one in particular.
------------------------
"We'd probably best wait for Fletcher, yeah," David agreed. "She'd probably want to hear it too." He looked down at Jay's drawing. "You're good at that," he enthused. "Sure you've never done it before, Jay?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:11 am Scruff watched it go. "I didn't know Chickens used the toilets," he said to no-one in particular.
Maybe it just wanted to powder it's beak!
Lucky quips..

As Blood slips away from the group into the Phone booth..
(WHAT! there still an old fashioned phone booth here!!) DING DING..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Not noticing the bird behind her, Fletcher lets the door swing back towards the chicken.

~~~~~~~~
Sam snickers.
"I bet dere's just, like, one stall wit' a little car in it for de birds." she jokes.
"Remind me to show you where de art and craft stuff is when we get home, by de way, Scruff." she adds afterwards.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:54 am Not noticing the bird behind her, Fletcher lets the door swing back towards the chicken.

The chicken is batted across the room by the door, sent rolling across the the floor leaving a trail of broken feathers.. BoOOooak!

getting up to stagger around in hexagons..
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

"No. Was not allowed to do much until recently, really." Jay answered, calmly, as she happily continued to color.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," David said gently to Jay, "that is no longer true. We'll advise if we think you're going to hurt yourself but you've got a lot more freedom now, yeah?"
------------------
Scruff looked over to Sam. "Sonds fun, Sam," he said mischievously, "Are there paints?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"What kind o' craft kit doesn't have paint? But what are you tinkin' o' paintin', Scruff?' Sam grins back at the raccoon.

Her grin soon turns to a look of horror though as the waitress trips over the staggering chicken and dumps a glass of ice water right over Scruff's head.

"OHMYGOSH!" the waitress exclaims, freezing up, totally mortified as the tray and glass crash to the floor.
"I AM SO, SOOO SORRY!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Possibly a room or.. Ack!" Scruff cried out as his head suddenly dropped several dozen degrees for a moment. He put himself in an instinctive 'hawk' shape, trying to stop all the water getting on his drawing as it dripped. After a second or two, he wheeled around but stopped himself from demanding 'who did that' as he could see it must have been an accident. "I did ask for, um, a cold drink," he said, trying to joke amongst the dampness.
David turned to help and picked up the tray. "It was an accident, miss," he said. "Are you all right, Scruff?"
"Um, yeah," Scruff replied, "Just wet and... cold."
"Good. You stay sat - you too, Jay, until the glass is cleaned up, OK?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay's ear twitched lightly at David's words, comforted by his apparent will to keep her safe.

And then the water was dumped over Scruff, causing Jay to flinch violently from the sudden excitement, confused by the the sudden mess. She shook slightly at the surge of action, but nodded at David's instruction. "O-okay..."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Oh dear" Selene muttered, getting off her seat to help pick up the broken glass pieces "Are you ok miss?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

The chicken flaps back up to roost on David's head, and ponder it's life choices..
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:06 pm "Um, yeah," Scruff replied, "Just wet and... cold."
"Good. You stay sat - you too, Jay, until the glass is cleaned up, OK?"
Lucky grins like the Chestshire cat, leaning across the tables..
So... how was your first bath, as a pet?
Turning back to his own table.
Youre going to have to endure many more of them, as a pet..
Not to mention the next time soap will be involved.

Serence Frostbite wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:23 pm "Oh dear"
Rav looks around..
I don't see any deer?
Glancing at Jay..
Except for that one.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The waitress just repeats how sorry she is while cleaning up the glass and trying to mop Scruff dry with a napkin.

A manager, alerted by the kerfuffle, offers Scruff his meal and drinks on the house.
Keeshah wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:41 pm Rav looks around..
I don't see any deer?
Glancing at Jay..
Except for that one.
"Dat's clearly a jackrabbit." Sam growls at Rav, fixing him with a glare as icy as the tone of her voice.

A few moments later Fletcher returns, feeling much relieved.
"Did I miss anything?" she asks drily.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:02 am The waitress just repeats how sorry she is while cleaning up the glass and trying to mop Scruff dry with a napkin.

A manager, alerted by the kerfuffle, offers Scruff his meal and drinks on the house.
That means your meal will be in the roof..
Pointing up..
Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:02 am "Dat's clearly a jackrabbit." Sam growls at Rav, fixing him with a glare as icy as the tone of her voice.
Rav looks around behind him then back to the bunny..
Did you confuse me for the fox?
Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:02 am A few moments later Fletcher returns, feeling much relieved.
Just everything my Deer!
Lucky taunts..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um, th...thank you," Scruff said, looking up to where Lucky was pointing. He brought his gaze down. "Um, Miss Lady won't be punished, I hope? It wasn't on purpose?"
"Lucky," David chided gently, "stop teasing, eh?" He put some glass into the dustpan. "And thank you, sir," David told the manager. "Might I add two Hot Dogs to my order? Young Scruff's a bin and a Hot Dog might keep Lucky calm for thirty seconds."
"I got damped, Fletch," Scruff told the big Rabbit.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:02 am
A few moments later Fletcher returns, feeling much relieved.
"No not at all" Selene smiled, finished helping the waitress, an tried to dry Scruff off with some paper napkins "We were just waiting for you when this...erm....accident happened"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay simply blinked, just a little confused and mostly calm again after the excitement, but not too interested in coloring. "What's a deer?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Dey're big animals dat walk on four legs and eat grass. Scruff's coloured his in pink." Sam answers Jay, pointing at the raccoon's sodden work.

"I thought raccoons normally washed BEFORE eating, not after." Fletcher jokes, flashing Scruff a grin.

The manager is quick to comply with David's request and soon hurries back with the hotdogs and a clean dish towel to help dry the raccoon.

"So, you wanna tell us this story, Selene?" the big doe asks once things have quietened down again.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Neon Icy Wings wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:20 pm Jay simply blinked, just a little confused and mostly calm again after the excitement, but not too interested in coloring. "What's a deer?"
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:13 am "Dey're big animals dat walk on four legs and eat grass. Scruff's coloured his in pink." Sam answers Jay, pointing at the raccoon's sodden work.
An the MALE deer have these antlers.. on top of their head.
Lucky chirps, making antler figtures on his head with his hands..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:40 pm
"They're quite lovely, maybe we can introduce you to some of them one of these days" Selene added
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:13 am "Dey're big animals dat walk on four legs and eat grass. Scruff's coloured his in pink." Sam answers Jay, pointing at the raccoon's sodden work.

"I thought raccoons normally washed BEFORE eating, not after." Fletcher jokes, flashing Scruff a grin.

The manager is quick to comply with David's request and soon hurries back with the hotdogs and a clean dish towel to help dry the raccoon.

"So, you wanna tell us this story, Selene?" the big doe asks once things have quietened down again.
"Well, I would be happy to, but you guys sure you still wanna hear it?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heck, yeah!" Fletcher enthuses, seating herself again.
"Aye, you've got me interest piqued, Selene." Sam agrees.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay tilted her head in understanding at what a deer was, and then nodded in agreement with Fletcher and Sam. "I would like to hear it too."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Looks like it's unanimous, love," David commented, sitting between Jay and Selene.
"What's a Una Mouse," Scruff quietly asked Sam and Fletch. (Although Lucky could probably hear too.)
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie