HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Well, very well. Though, it's not much of a story" Selene smile as she began
"Legend has it, as it often does, that there was a time, before memory, when our world was whole, and all was good. Yet, like all good things, it calls out to those from beyond the void who wish to make it their own. Against such a threat, the one who created the world, whom we called the Great Father, and his eldest daughter, the Dreamer, became the world's defenders.
For eons they fought against our eternal foes, and after eons, the Dreamer grew weary. She wished to bring the Brazier of Desire, the mightiest of treasures the Great Father held, upon the creatures of the world, so they would grow, and those who were strong enough to survive the change would join her in the eternal war.
The Great Father refused, fearing the immense power of the Brazier would turn the young world to cinder. The conflict could not be resolved, and a fierce battle occurred between them, during which the Brazier was shattered, leaving behind only the Willful Dark and the Formless Flame.
As the Dreamer fell from the sky, the Willful Dark came with her, and as her bittered soul wished, turned the site of her fall into a land separated entirely from the outside world.
The Great Father, weakened and wounded, could no longer defend this world, so he gave his youngest child the other half of the Brazier, the Formless Flame. The Flame were to be spread around the world, seeding the boundless wish for better things into every creatures, so they would grow powerful in their own way, rivaling his might one day.
As for my ancestors, who witnessed the spreading of the Flame, they believed as the Flame grow, its other half would seek to maintain the balance, and so, to keep the Dark satiated, they went into the land of the Dreamer. Over generations, the Dark scarred our souls since birth, giving us magic, and upon it, we built our society, just as you, the "outlanders", built yours upon technology"
the vixen paused for a moment
"According to legend, at least"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David listened to all Selene said and nodded along. "I have... no idea how to respond to that," he confessed, "except to say that, after today, I think we're stronger standing together, yes?"
------------------
"Fate makes odd friends but I like friends." Scruff grinned at Lucky. "'specially odd ones!"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:45 pm David listened to all Selene said and nodded along. "I have... no idea how to respond to that," he confessed, "except to say that, after today, I think we're stronger standing together, yes?"
------------------
"Fate makes odd friends but I like friends." Scruff grinned at Lucky. "'specially odd ones!"
I guess You can say that..
Still sitting backwards in a chair, listening intently to his vixen's speech
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay tilted her head at Selene's tale. "Got it." She, in fact, barely understood it.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"That was of course, just a story" Selene giggled "You don't have to take it literally. Civilizations all over the world from ancient time have had their own version of creation myth, this was just our own is all"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:13 am "That was of course, just a story" Selene giggled "You don't have to take it literally. Civilizations all over the world from ancient time have had their own version of creation myth, this was just our own is all"
So when did your people learn how to do that magic stuff!
Ravage asks excitedly..
Some sort of divine blessing?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:24 pm "Looks like it's unanimous, love," David commented, sitting between Jay and Selene.
"What's a Una Mouse," Scruff quietly asked Sam and Fletch. (Although Lucky could probably hear too.)
"Un-an-i-mous." Fletcher whispers back, sounding it out for the raccoon before Selene starts the story.
"It means we all agree."

~~~~~~~~

"Dat's an interesting story. I like it." Sam smiles with a nod.
"What's dis brazier ting dough? You said it was powerful and a mighty treasure but not what made it so or what its power was. I guess it wasn't relevant to de story but I'd still like to know."

"What I'd like to know is what happened to the Great Mother. If there's a Great Father and children, wouldn't there be a Great Mother too? Unless it's like Christianity where the one God is everything." Fletcher muses, sipping her drink and nibbling at a complimentary breadstick.
"I'd also like to know what's keeping our food."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:17 pm So when did your people learn how to do that magic stuff!
Ravage asks excitedly..
Some sort of divine blessing?
"well....." Selene looked away for a second, with a sly smile "I suppose some would call it something like that, but" the vixen looked back, with only a hint of the smile remain "Whatever the source is, most of us were born with ability use magic"
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:52 am "Dat's an interesting story. I like it." Sam smiles with a nod.
"What's dis brazier ting dough? You said it was powerful and a mighty treasure but not what made it so or what its power was. I guess it wasn't relevant to de story but I'd still like to know."
"Funny enough, that same question has been around since even before I was born" Selene smiled and chuckled "Some theorize that the Brazier held the power of creation, others argue it must have been a weapon, hence its supposed might, some even proposed that it's merely symbolism, representing the might of unity, but at least for now, no one knows for sure"
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:52 am "What I'd like to know is what happened to the Great Mother. If there's a Great Father and children, wouldn't there be a Great Mother too? Unless it's like Christianity where the one God is everything." Fletcher muses, sipping her drink and nibbling at a complimentary breadstick.
"I'd also like to know what's keeping our food."
"Well, not "one god is everything", to be precise, my people believe that the Great Father created his children, not giving birth to them, so the word "father" doesn't carry the usual meaning in this case"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David smiled slightly. "The way things are going," he joked, "this Brazier probably in an antique shop in town. And I have to be really careful about how I say that, believe me. I'll try not to talk about more than one of them..."
-------------------
Scruff hopped off the chair and up to one of the serving people. "Um, Is Miss Fletcher's food coming," he asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:52 am
"What I'd like to know is what happened to the Great Mother. If there's a Great Father and children, wouldn't there be a Great Mother too? Unless it's like Christianity where the one God is everything." Fletcher muses, sipping her drink and nibbling at a complimentary breadstick.

Ravage bristles, Growling deeply in his throat at all the human religious talk..
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:52 am"I'd also like to know what's keeping our food."
The server arrives with the food.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:28 pm David smiled slightly. "The way things are going," he joked, "this Brazier probably in an antique shop in town. And I have to be really careful about how I say that, believe me. I'll try not to talk about more than one of them..."
"wouldn't it be so funny and amazing at the same time though, if that turns out to be the case?" Selene laughed "Our most revered object of worship, cast in form and kept in some random shop of the outlanders.... But yeah! Thank you for listening everyone, I hope I didn't bore you all too much with that"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:19 am
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:28 pm David smiled slightly. "The way things are going," he joked, "this Brazier probably in an antique shop in town. And I have to be really careful about how I say that, believe me. I'll try not to talk about more than one of them..."
"wouldn't it be so funny and amazing at the same time though, if that turns out to be the case?" Selene laughed "Our most revered object of worship, cast in form and kept in some random shop of the outlanders.... But yeah! Thank you for listening everyone, I hope I didn't bore you all too much with that"
No No not at all...
slinking away, havin swiped both Does newly arrived food..
whistling innocently...
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

With barely a glance in his direction, Fletcher grabs the thieving fox by his cast and tugs him back.
"Oh no you don't! Swiper, no swiping! Bring that back!" she scolds.

"No, thank you, Selene! Dat was an interestin' story! So, if it's not rude to ask, what sort of magic can you use? Could you show us some?" Sam asks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:32 am With barely a glance in his direction, Fletcher grabs the thieving fox by his cast and tugs him back.

"No, thank you, Selene! Dat was an interestin' story! So, if it's not rude to ask, what sort of magic can you use? Could you show us some?" Sam asks.
Oww Oww Oww why always the tail!!!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's the cheap shot, Lucky," David called over. "You're not the only one skilled in it."
Scruff 'helped Lucky deliver the food. "Can you teach me haw to do cheap shots, Lucky?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:11 am "It's the cheap shot, Lucky," David called over. "You're not the only one skilled in it."

It's just ruddy cruel is what it is.. Hugging his tail..
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff 'helped Lucky deliver the food. "Can you teach me haw to do cheap shots, Lucky?"
Just ask the rabid rabbits.. they are the one who master in it..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Keeshah wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:39 am
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:32 am With barely a glance in his direction, Fletcher grabs the thieving fox by his cast and tugs him back.

Oww Oww Oww why always the tail!!!
"Like I said, sweetie." Fletcher smiles, an effect made gruesome by her scars.
"I don't fight fair. I fight for survival. Next time I'll pull it right off. Thanks, Scruff." Once the food is safely back on the table, Fletcher releases the fox and gently shoves him away.
"Now, why don't you go play with the pups and let us grownups talk." she suggests before turning to David and the raccoon.
"Now THAT'S how you do a cheap shot."

Sam hides her giggle with a cough into the crook of her arm.
"So, uh, magic, Selene?" she prompts.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"right!" Selene smiled , pretending that nothing happened like a few seconds ago.
"it's kind of not allowed to do these sort of things, but, i suppose we here are an exception already" she said, handing Sam a napkin "would you mind tearing that in two?"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay simply blinked, feeling evermore lost, not helped by the mention of shots which she didn't know why they were considered cheap. She turned to David, "Is this normal meal stuff?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Neon Icy Wings wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:01 pm Jay simply blinked, feeling evermore lost, not helped by the mention of shots which she didn't know why they were considered cheap. She turned to David, "Is this normal meal stuff?"
That? Noooo never touch that leafy stuff, except grass when feeling sick..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"The chat often is, Jay," David reassured her, "but I think the lunacy is specific to Lucky." David winked to the young Tod, then looked down to the table to see the picture Jay'd been working on. "|You learn quickly, sweetheart. It's better than I could do."
----------------
Scruff got back on his seat, put his chin in his hands and waited happily to see if Selene replied to Sam.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Not allowed? What do you mean?" Sam asks as she tears the napkin in half.
"Should I sign one half too?" she jokes, causing Fletcher to snicker and almost choke on her drink. She thumps the bigger doe on her back as she waits for her next instruction.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:25 am "Not allowed? What do you mean?" Sam asks as she tears the napkin in half.
"Due to multiple reasons, we've come to see our magic as something of a............."last resort only" , shall we say." Selene explained
Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:25 am\.
"Should I sign one half too?" she jokes, causing Fletcher to snicker and almost choke on her drink. She thumps the bigger doe on her back as she waits for her next instruction.
"if you feel like it" the vixen smiled "after you tear it into two halves, I assume" she continued, pointing at the napkin, which was resting in one peace in one of Sam's paw
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:24 pm
Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:25 am "Not allowed? What do you mean?" Sam asks as she tears the napkin in half.
"Due to multiple reasons, we've come to see our magic as something of a............."last resort only" , shall we say." Selene explained
They just want to keep there magic secrets to themselves, so they will always have an advantage over us
Blood grumps.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's a question of trust, Blood," David advised. "Put it this way. If five random people got such power, which ones would you trust to use the powers for the benefit of others?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:46 am "It's a question of trust, Blood," David advised. "Put it this way. If five random people got such power, which ones would you trust to use the powers for the benefit of others?"
You only have to trust me and Rav. We have been the ones who have been training for years to protect the town.
Whole lotta good it did us..
Hush.. We just didn't have the training to fight the supernatural
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:24 pm "Due to multiple reasons, we've come to see our magic as something of a............."last resort only" , shall we say." Selene explained
"Ah. You're sure you won't get into trouble for dis, den?" Sam asks, sounding concerned.
Serence Frostbite wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:24 pm "if you feel like it" the vixen smiled "after you tear it into two halves, I assume" she continued, pointing at the napkin, which was resting in one peace in one of Sam's paw
"But I-" Sam stops, eyes bulging as she glances down at the napkin in her paw.
"WHAT? Didn't I...? Hey, guys, didn't I tear this? I could have sworn I just tore it!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:22 am "Ah. You're sure you won't get into trouble for dis, den?" Sam asks, sounding concerned.
"I'm......doing thing off the record" Selene smiled sheepishly
Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:22 am "But I-" Sam stops, eyes bulging as she glances down at the napkin in her paw.
"WHAT? Didn't I...? Hey, guys, didn't I tear this? I could have sworn I just tore it!"
"Tada!"
Keeshah wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:31 pm
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:46 am "It's a question of trust, Blood," David advised. "Put it this way. If five random people got such power, which ones would you trust to use the powers for the benefit of others?"
You only have to trust me and Rav. We have been the ones who have been training for years to protect the town.
Whole lotta good it did us..
Hush.. We just didn't have the training to fight the supernatural
"Trust is only one part of it" the vixen chimed in "Our form of magic is severely harmful for both the user and reality itself. We don't use it because it grants us anyway particular advantages, we use it because we have to.
Beside, I know the idea of magic sounds very ....er... "magical", but what if I tell you that you guys are the one holding the advantage over us?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," David said, doing his best to look innocent (whilst winking down to Jay) "I'd say I believe you, Selene, but you might need to explain more? For, um, Lucky's benefit?"
--------------------
"Can you do that with money, Miss Selene," Scruff asked wonderingly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay beamed lightly at David's compliment to her creative work, and mostly listened along to Selene talking. She caught David's wink, not that she fully understood the meaning, but backed up David's suggestion. "Yeah, Lucky needs to hear more." She said, nodding sagely, despite having somehow failed to see the impossibility of the repaired napkin.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:21 am "Well," David said, doing his best to look innocent (whilst winking down to Jay) "I'd say I believe you, Selene, but you might need to explain more? For, um, Lucky's benefit?"
It's just simple 'slide of paw', even you could learn to do it, if you practiced at it enough.Lucky yips back to David.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Keeshah wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:36 pm It's just simple 'slide of paw', even you could learn to do it, if you practiced at it enough.Lucky yips back to David.
"It's not! Selene never touched it after Sam ripped it! I was watching. It was Sam's paw the whole time!" Fletcher objects.
Serence Frostbite wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:38 pm "Trust is only one part of it" the vixen chimed in "Our form of magic is severely harmful for both the user and reality itself. We don't use it because it grants us anyway particular advantages, we use it because we have to.
Beside, I know the idea of magic sounds very ....er... "magical", but what if I tell you that you guys are the one holding the advantage over us?"
"In what way is it harmful? And how do we have the advantage when we can't use magic?" Sam asks.
"Maybe I should get you to sign the napkin instead so I can keep it as a souvenir." she jokes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:21 am "Can you do that with money, Miss Selene," Scruff asked wonderingly.
"I could, yes" Selene smiled, "But we shouldn't play with money"
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:21 am "Well," David said, doing his best to look innocent (whilst winking down to Jay) "I'd say I believe you, Selene, but you might need to explain more? For, um, Lucky's benefit?"
Neon Icy Wings wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:05 pm Jay beamed lightly at David's compliment to her creative work, and mostly listened along to Selene talking. She caught David's wink, not that she fully understood the meaning, but backed up David's suggestion. "Yeah, Lucky needs to hear more." She said, nodding sagely, despite having somehow failed to see the impossibility of the repaired napkin.
Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:28 am
Keeshah wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:36 pm It's just simple 'slide of paw', even you could learn to do it, if you practiced at it enough.Lucky yips back to David.
"It's not! Selene never touched it after Sam ripped it! I was watching. It was Sam's paw the whole time!" Fletcher objects.
"honestly with Lucky around like this it might throw suspicions off of us, so maybe letting him seeing it that way might not be too bad" the vixen chuckle
Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:28 am "In what way is it harmful? And how do we have the advantage when we can't use magic?" Sam asks.
"Maybe I should get you to sign the napkin instead so I can keep it as a souvenir." she jokes.

"My pawwriting is horrendous, so I wouldn't ruin a napkin for that" the vixen giggled.
"As for your question, our magic isn't as convenient as you might think.

Most of us only align with one element since our birth, and with that nature comes many restriction. Unless your alignment is wind, it is nearly impossible to travel by air. If you don't have a talent for earth magic, it would take years to simply build a tower of decent size. and building anything close to skyscrapers or even something as common as apartment buildings is simply impossible. It's not something we could change over time by learning or practicing, we can only improve upon what was already given to us.

Meanwhile, with technology, any of you can take to the sky, sail across the sea, build forests of concrete and iron that become home for billions of people. Any of you can communicate with one another even if you're on the opposite ends of the world, without delay, and all of that can be achieved by anyone, if they learn how to do it.
You see what I mean?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:59 am "honestly with Lucky around like this it might throw suspicions off of us, so maybe letting him seeing it that way might not be too bad" the vixen chuckle

Yes, I am Amazing!!
Serence Frostbite wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:59 am Most of us only align with one element since our birth, and with that nature comes many restriction. Unless your alignment is wind, it is nearly impossible to travel by air. If you don't have a talent for earth magic, it would take years to simply build a tower of decent size. and building anything close to skyscrapers or even something as common as apartment buildings is simply impossible. It's not something we could change over time by learning or practicing, we can only improve upon what was already given to us.

Meanwhile, with technology, any of you can take to the sky, sail across the sea, build forests of concrete and iron that become home for billions of people. Any of you can communicate with one another even if you're on the opposite ends of the world, without delay, and all of that can be achieved by anyone, if they learn how to do it.
You see what I mean?"[/color]
I just see that you don't want to share knowledge that could help us protect the others, then next time there is an other worldly attack.
Grumps Rav
Took the words right out of my muzzle..
Blood counter grumps
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David sat down between Selene and Jay again. "Tell me, guys," he said, "you know what you'd do with the power but..." he indicated someone passing by, "what would HE do with it? You know as well as I do that not everyone who has an ability has the training to use it. It's not perfect but it's better than, uh," he paused, noting one of the café patrons was watching with concern, "filling the role play with wounded."
------------------
"Knew you were amazing, Lucky," Scruff enthused. "It's why Miss Fletcher hasn't killed you yet!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:39 pm
"Knew you were amazing, Lucky," Scruff enthused. "It's why Miss Fletcher hasn't killed you yet!"
Lucky smiles coyly, like only a fox can. an saunters over to scruff to lean down to whisper into his ear.
wild born predators like us, can never seriously injure or kill another pet.
If we do, the humans will make sure that are pelt is hanging on the wall by the next day.
An they are only slight more lenient with the DOEmestics.
Keep any talk of killing to yourself, if you don't want to be locked into a muzzle and shock collar, if not caged.

Lucky sullenly intones.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:46 am I just see that you don't want to share knowledge that could help us protect the others, then next time there is an other worldly attack.
Grumps Rav
Took the words right out of my muzzle..
Blood counter grumps
"Well, I suppose I should also disclose the answer to Sam's other question: Why it is harmful. So you know about magic, spells costs mana and stuff like that, yes?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:39 pm David sat down between Selene and Jay again. "Tell me, guys," he said, "you know what you'd do with the power but..." he indicated someone passing by, "what would HE do with it? You know as well as I do that not everyone who has an ability has the training to use it. It's not perfect but it's better than, uh," he paused, noting one of the café patrons was watching with concern, "filling the role play with wounded."
"Oh, yeah." Fletcher agrees.
"Last thing we want's a total party wipe." she adds, hoping the nerdy term will put the patron off listening.
"If there's one thing I know about D&D it's that you should never trust anyone with magic powers that the DM introduces to the game. NPCs can turn into villains in an instant."

~~~~~~~~
"Yeah. Or energy. Drainin' your own reserves. Ooh!" Sam answers the fox, suddenly realising at least part of what she's getting at.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Never would anyway, Mr Lucky," Scruff whispered back. "I like 'em all too much. And you," he added, slipping a sly kiss onto Lucky's muzzletop as only an innocent child can.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:13 pm "Never would anyway, Mr Lucky," Scruff whispered back. "I like 'em all too much. And you," he added, slipping a sly kiss onto Lucky's muzzletop as only an innocent child can.
That's so good to know..
Blushing as the raccoon kisses him..
Well never knew you cared!..
Handing Scruff his napkin back, now folded into an origami fox ....