Got a crush?

Discuss the comic here
RennisTora

Re: Got a crush?

Post by RennisTora »

RennisTora wrote:From the aspect of personalities, I'd be torn between choosing Sabrina or Grape as a crush.
Yeah I see that the last post here was a couple months ago, but figured what the ****...

Mod Edit: Please do not use profanity.
I'm sorry, I wasn't raised believing that to be a word of profanity. I'm not trying to be rude by saying that, I'll try to remember for future posting. :(
"It seemed like a good idea at the time?..."
"I do my all my own stunts~ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "

Post by 0404 »

Shyanne wrote:I was wondering if anyone had a crush on any of the HP characters? Let's keep this PG though.. I got a crush on Peanut and Zach :D
Bailey for sure, she is nice and has more curves than formula1 tracks... and I wish I have a friend like Fox.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Crushed?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Certain characters who are very muscular and look like they can handle themselves in danger. When I first started reading a decade ago, I actually liked Kevin a LOT and shipped Fox with Sasha to get Kevin single for my OC. However once it was proved that Kevin and Sasha were ACTUALLY a nice couple and not just thrown together to prevent Fox from having a chance with her.

Once that got deflated I sort of gravitated towards Fox as he was the odd man out I felt. That was a big mistake when Mungo came on the scene because I'm sure I had several rabid Fungo fans wishing any OCs I came up with dead and one even called me a homophobe. Ironically enough I never really liked Mungo because I thought he was TOO muscular.
gforce

Post by gforce »

Every fandom has its crazies. I wouldn’t really care which way the Fungo ship goes canonically (usually with things like that I just go along with whatever happens), but canon doesn’t give anybody any excuses to have a fit at someone over not liking the decision. People have preferences(!).

………I have a raging crush on Grape that has stuck with me since I started reading
That sounded better in my head
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I am glad that it's only a few people that are totally unstable when it comes to pairings but you still end up having the few that you have be the most nasty. That is why I decided to shut up about the pairings that I wanted so I didn't have to deal with it anymore. :roll:
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Yeah, after a while, the whole pairings thing started to generate some frictions. Kinda too bad because its a fun activity.
Last edited by NHWestoN on Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I even started a topic about ship names each couple could have to refer to that ship. I think it got pretty read but I would NEVER make a topic like that now.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:58 pm I even started a topic about ship names each couple could have to refer to that ship. I think it got pretty read but I would NEVER make a topic like that now.
I remember that! It was funny and clever.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I liked it too and it was one of my most popular topics. Now it seems to have died a slow and quiet death and all we have are fond memories of it.
Chieris

Post by Chieris »

I liked to think that "Nah, I got no crushes", then now I realized that I kinda do. I got some sort of crush on Sabrina... and it's not over yet, because I feel like I have a crush on Fido too. Don't get me wrong, I love them as a couple. I could say that it's funny how I've got crush on two characters who happen to be one couple, but nope, it's just me being weird
I dunno, just imagine something funny here

And also just to advertise myself:
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/chieris/
https://www.deviantart.com/dangraythewolf
Retrospring for my Housepets characters: https://retrospring.net/@Garfield474
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Actually I think the way things worked out with that actually is convenient. You have a crush on both of them so if you ever make a sona for the comic you can just put them with Fido and Sabrina and have them become a couple! That would be a very novel idea! :D
Chieris

Post by Chieris »

I already have a sona, but never did anything with him because he's almost the same as me and I'm a really boring guy. I don't want to disrupt any of the canon ships either (with one exception).
But one of my characters do have a crush on Sabrina. Solar actually has 3 big crushes whom he could never date with for various reasons. Those are three are Fiddler, Nadia and, you guessed it, Sabrina. Fiddler would be aroace in my story, thinking she could never love anyone as much as music. Nadia is lesbian and later she even gets a girlfriend. And Sabrina... we all know why, but Max is the one who eventually tells him that he has no chance with her
I dunno, just imagine something funny here

And also just to advertise myself:
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/chieris/
https://www.deviantart.com/dangraythewolf
Retrospring for my Housepets characters: https://retrospring.net/@Garfield474