HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Foxfan2164

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by Foxfan2164 »

"I'm fine, thanks." Hybrid replied, grabbing the paw and pulling himself up. He rubbed his head where the snowball struck him. "Where you guys having a snowball fight?" he asked."Could I play as well? I have nothing to do after I helped Lorne with his lawn."
My Characters (Links and all)
Just your average Fox, Max and Marion fan.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko followed after Chris kind of breathing a sight of relief that the other dog took everything pretty well. If Chris looked to him for an answer he would shrug to agree that he would be fine with that if she was.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"She's a Rat I live with," Zachary said, probably a little too loud. "She's a very smart girl.
When she's not looking for Boy Rats... or hitting them... she's helping me read. She knows the complex words already. We, um, have an hour.
" He looked back out at the street. "Do you want to head back out or stay in here?"
Scotty shrugs.
"Your call. I'm in no hurry." Scotty types with a grin. "I suppose the question is whether or not you want to take your laundry to the library."

~~~~~~~~
"Sure! Da more da merrier!" Chris enthuses, tail wagging.
"As long as Meeko's okay wiv it, o' course." she adds, glancing at the ferret and getting the nod.
"I'm Chris, by da way. Chris Martin. An' dat's me bruvver, Meeko. What's your name?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Foxfan2164

Post by Foxfan2164 »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Sure! Da more da merrier!" Chris enthuses, tail wagging.
"As long as Meeko's okay wiv it, o' course." she adds, glancing at the ferret and getting the nod.
"I'm Chris, by da way. Chris Martin. An' dat's me bruvver, Meeko. What's your name?"
"My name's Hybrid Star." Hybrid said happily, his tail wagging as well. He was feeling pretty good now that he's made more friends and now he has something better to do than sitting home, by himself, doing nothing.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'd better leave it here," Zachary agreed, "I mean they probably won't want the duvets in the library. And I need to learn to read,"he continued with a grin of his own as he indicated the chair, "in case you ever need to whisper."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko did a half wave when Chris said his name to be apart of the introduction and after learning that the new dog was Hybrid it seemed that there could be better things to say before getting back to playing games but this moment seemed to be the most mischievously perfect. So as quickly as he could Meeko gathered up a paw full of snow to throw at Chris to get the first shot off in the snow ball fight part 2 for sure and run away afterwards laughing if successful.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty giggles at the joke and hastens to type his reply.
"I suppose I'll have to teach you to read by the time we get to the library then. Gotta whisper in there." he quips. "You up for the challenge?"

~~~~~~~~
Chris had been about to say something else when she gets hit by Meeko's snowball.
"Oh, it's like dat, is it? I'm gonna getcha fer dat!" she yips happily, scooping and lobbing a snowball back at the ferret and running for cover behind the birdbath again.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Foxfan2164

Post by Foxfan2164 »

"Well I guess im in now." Hybrid mutttered to himself quietly. He chasd after them, picking up a ball of snow on the way. "Hey, wait for me!" he said as he lobbed a snowball toward Chris. He then slipped behind a pile of snow and started making more ammunition.
Gael

Post by Gael »

"You're also welcome," he replies, happy that at least Gizmo didn't rocket out the door, "Hope you don't mind me asking but what are your plans for the day? I'll probably just be sitting on the couch either reading or watching TV."
“I don’t really have any plans, I already beta tested all my dad’s holiday releases, so if you like I can hang around for a while...ifyoudon’tmindofcourse”
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Gael wrote:“I don’t really have any plans, I already beta tested all my dad’s holiday releases, so if you like I can hang around for a while...ifyoudon’tmindofcourse”
"I don't mind the company," Lorne replies while putting some dishes back, "Like I said, I'll probably be watching a few movies as I think I'm going to keep the garage closed today."
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary broke into a wide smile. "Oh, I love a challenge," he admitted, "AND I'm stupid enough to accept most of them when they come along!" He opened the door to head out.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Gael

Post by Gael »

SeanWolf wrote:
"I don't mind the company," Lorne replies while putting some dishes back, "Like I said, I'll probably be watching a few movies as I think I'm going to keep the garage closed today."
”Alright that sounds nice”[
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Snowball fights don't wait fer nobody!" Chris laughs, ducking under Hybrid's missile and sending one back, earning herself another hit to the ear from Meeko for her troubles.
"Ack! I'm flanked!" she laughs, retreating behind the birdbath again.

~~~~~~~~
Scotty follows the fox out the door and onto the street.
"The challenge for me," he says with a grin, "Is going to be figuring out how to make my computer say all the letter sounds properly. So what's the most insane challenge you've done? Or do I not want to know?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Zachary admitted, scritching the left side of his neck with his right paw by reaching over his head in embarrassment, "there WAS the time Wed challenged me to distract a...security guard so she could rescue a few friends. I did rather well," he confessed as he walked along, "and Wed had also stolen a key to the pound so she got me out... before dinner and photos."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Foxfan2164

Post by Foxfan2164 »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Snowball fights don't wait fer nobody!" Chris laughs, ducking under Hybrid's missile and sending one back, earning herself another hit to the ear from Meeko for her troubles.
"Ack! I'm flanked!" she laughs, retreating behind the birdbath again.
The snowball Chris flung at Hybrid hit him on the side of the face, staining his brown fur with white snow. He laughed off the hit. "Oh you're gonna get it!" He yelled playfully. He threw two snowballs towards Chris's hiding spot.
Last edited by Foxfan2164 on Fri May 08, 2020 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, you're a jailbird?" the cat grins.
"I was too, originally, although I don't remember much of it. Apparently my mother was a stray and had, er, some difficulties giving birth to me and my siblings. She went to the pound for help, we made it all right and she, uh, didn't... My first owner adopted me from there when I was quite young. Basically became my new brother."

~~~~~~~~
Dodging behind the bird bath, one of the snowballs explodes harmlessly against the ceramic, the other catches Chris in the tail.
"Yipe! Dat was cold!" she yelps, lobbing a pair back at Hybrid and quickly following it up with one at the ferret who's taken up position near a rose bush, skeletal at this time of year.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sorry for that," Zachary said, wondering if he should put his handpaw on Scottie's shoulder or something as they walked the white topped concrete. His brain caught on another word. "Brother? I'd heard most Humans like to be called 'Mom' or 'Dad'?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Gael

Post by Gael »

Gizmo passes by the snowball fight as he walks home and watches as they throw snowballs at eachother, contemplating joining in
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, he was only a young human. He wanted a friend rather than someone to lord it over or to show off." Scotty explains.
"Besides, I'm a cat. We don't acknowledge anyone's authority but our own." he grins.

~~~~~~~~
Noticing the cat watching curiously, Chris gives him a friendly, welcoming wave and cops a snowball to the chest for her trouble.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"There are times, when that sounds good, I suppose. I get much the same from Wed at times." Zachary kept up with his new Feline friend, crunching snow underfoot. "There are times I envy Humans their shoe things," he adimitted, "then I see them falling over for no reason."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Watching the other pets play in the cold snow, Albert couldn't quite recognise the faces. He felt like he knew some of them, but wasn't able to remember anyone specific or even who he thought he recognised. They looked like they were having fun though. Except the cat. The cat looked unsure of whether to join in or not to Albert. Well, that has about to be resolved. "I suppose one snowball shouldn't hurt too much." Albert gentle took a knee in the cover of the nearest fence, scooping a modest handful of snow. After packing the snow together into a soft ball he learned back, taking bearing of and guessing the range to the cat. Then with a quick flick he launched the projectile high into the sky to come down from above. "aaaa.....ow..." He held his chest, realising he was wrong about it hurting.
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
Gael

Post by Gael »

HoundInATree wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:35 pm Watching the other pets play in the cold snow, Albert couldn't quite recognise the faces. He felt like he knew some of them, but wasn't able to remember anyone specific or even who he thought he recognised. They looked like they were having fun though. Except the cat. The cat looked unsure of whether to join in or not to Albert. Well, that has about to be resolved. "I suppose one snowball shouldn't hurt too much." Albert gentle took a knee in the cover of the nearest fence, scooping a modest handful of snow. After packing the snow together into a soft ball he learned back, taking bearing of and guessing the range to the cat. Then with a quick flick he launched the projectile high into the sky to come down from above. "aaaa.....ow..." He held his chest, realising he was wrong about it hurting.
Gizmo watches as one of the pets throws a snowball seemingly aiming for him but ending up hitting himself, ”Umm...Are you ok?” he asks as he walks towards him
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

With the dishes now done and put away, Lorne decided, since it's a nice(ish) day out, to take a walk into town and take in the snow covered sights. Grabbing his favorite red long leather coat and gloves, Lorne locked the doors to his home and began walking down the sidewalk, enjoy the nice ambiance the snow had left as he entered town once more.
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Gael wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:59 am
Gizmo watches as one of the pets throws a snowball seemingly aiming for him but ending up hitting himself, ”Umm...Are you ok?” he asks as he walks towards him
Albert looked towards the cat he'd just misserably failed to hit with a snowball. He took in a slow breath to steady himself before speaking. "I'm fine. Absolutely nothing wrong, thank you. Just loosening up the old joints that's..." He paused just as he realised the snow falling off his coat. His face lit up red beneth his short fur as the embassment of hitting himslef became evident to him. "Um...I guess I need to learn how to throw properly" He smiled awkwardly.

RP Character(s)
Gael

Post by Gael »

HoundInATree wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:40 am Albert looked towards the cat he'd just misserably failed to hit with a snowball. He took in a slow breath to steady himself before speaking. "I'm fine. Absolutely nothing wrong, thank you. Just loosening up the old joints that's..." He paused just as he realised the snow falling off his coat. His face lit up red beneth his short fur as the embassment of hitting himslef became evident to him. "Um...I guess I need to learn how to throw properly" He smiled awkwardly.
Gizmo chuckles as he helps him up, ”It’s alright, I’m bad at throwing as well” he says ”My name is Gizmo, nice to meetcha
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Gael wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:48 pm Gizmo chuckles as he helps him up, ”It’s alright, I’m bad at throwing as well” he says ”My name is Gizmo, nice to meetcha
"Thanks for the hand up" Albert smiled back, slowly standing upright again. "My names Albert. It's a pleasure to make your aquientance. So how come you haven't joined in the fun with the others over there?"

RP Character(s)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko raised his arms up in mock victory for being able to hit Chris with one of his snowballs while she was distracted by more new comers. "Popular place today eh." He said to Chris afterwards but mostly noting it to himself as well.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:11 pm "There are times, when that sounds good, I suppose. I get much the same from Wed at times." Zachary kept up with his new Feline friend, crunching snow underfoot. "There are times I envy Humans their shoe things," he adimitted, "then I see them falling over for no reason."
Scotty giggles at this.
"I think they do make shoes for animals if you really want them. I've seen pictures of rescue dogs wearing them. But yeah, humans definitely aren't the most graceful creatures on the planet."
As his computer talks for him, the cat stops his chair at the traffic lights opposite the library and slaps the button with his gloved palm.

Noticing a dog approaching from further down the street wearing a distinctive coat and gloves, Scotty turns the volume on his tablet down to a near whisper before speaking again.
"Check out that guy's outfit." says the computer as Scotty tilts his head discreetly.

~~~~~~~~
"Seems dat way, dunnit?" Chris agrees.
"Shall we call a truce an' go meet 'em proper-like?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hrmm," Zachary said quietly to Scotty, considering the approaching Lorne, "that is a shiny, quality, offence to the eyes, hmm? I wonder what's with the glove things? Is it a new fad? " He straightened up.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Gael

Post by Gael »

HoundInATree wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:16 am "Thanks for the hand up" Albert smiled back, slowly standing upright again. "My names Albert. It's a pleasure to make your aquientance. So how come you haven't joined in the fun with the others over there?"

He chuckles sheepishly, ”Well I don’t know any of them very well and I wouldn’t wanna insert myself in there without permission”
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Gael wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:03 pm He chuckles sheepishly, ”Well I don’t know any of them very well and I wouldn’t wanna insert myself in there without permission”
"Well, I'm sure it's nothing a friednly 'hello' can't fix for you" Albert smiled a littloe more intently, his tail beginning to sway.

RP Character(s)
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:19 am Noticing a dog approaching from further down the street wearing a distinctive coat and gloves, Scotty turns the volume on his tablet down to a near whisper before speaking again.
"Check out that guy's outfit." says the computer as Scotty tilts his head discreetly.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:43 am "Hrmm," Zachary said quietly to Scotty, considering the approaching Lorne, "that is a shiny, quality, offence to the eyes, hmm? I wonder what's with the glove things? Is it a new fad? " He straightened up.
Lorne, in the meantime, was humming to himself, enjoying both the snow-covered sights and ambience of the town as he took his walk. His gaze soon caught sight of two figures standing a bit down the street from him, one of whom seem to be in a wheelchair and both of whom seem to be eyeing him. Figuring he should introduce himself, Lorne walked towards the duo and nodded towards them, "Hello," he said, sticking his paw out in a offering of a shake, "My name's Lorne. What's yours?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Zachary said, a little unsure as to if the Canine had heard them talking or not and... oh, yeah, it was that Human thing... He shook the hand. "Hi. I'm Zachary and this is Scottie." He was a little nervous, what with this being a strange Dog, but he felt future friendships rested on him being friendly now so... "We're headed for the library," he said conversationally. "Hmm, gloves feel strange to touch..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Gael

Post by Gael »

HoundInATree wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:10 am "Well, I'm sure it's nothing a friednly 'hello' can't fix for you" Albert smiled a littloe more intently, his tail beginning to sway.
”Well yeah that’s true but they seem to be busy, plus it’s a bit of a crowd. Though if you don’t mind I’d like to hang out with you more”
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:43 am "Hrmm," Zachary said quietly to Scotty, considering the approaching Lorne, "that is a shiny, quality, offence to the eyes, hmm? I wonder what's with the glove things? Is it a new fad? " He straightened up.
Scotty shrugs and returns the volume on his computer to normal.

He gives Lorne's paw a friendly shake, waving 'hi' with his free paw, and mouthing the word as he does so.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:35 am "Hmm, gloves feel strange to touch..."
The cat tilts his head quizzically at the fox. He glances down at his own gloved paws, wiggling the fingers experimentally, and then offers Zachary his paw, reinforced palm upright with his eyebrows raised. He points at it with his other paw, trying to ask if his also feel strange. His gloves, unlike Lorne's leather ones, are made of a blend of nylon and other synthetic materials.

Keeping his paw out for the fox, he taps at his computer with his off paw.
"Nice to meet you, Lorne. Sorry, we didn't mean to stare. I just thought your outfit was really cool!"

~~~~~~~~
Chris leads the ferret and dog over to the new cat and dog.
"'Ello! Didjas wanna join us? I'm Chris, dis is me bruvver, Meeko, and me new friend 'Ybrid."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:35 am "Oh," Zachary said, a little unsure as to if the Canine had heard them talking or not and... oh, yeah, it was that Human thing... He shook the hand. "Hi. I'm Zachary and this is Scottie." He was a little nervous, what with this being a strange Dog, but he felt future friendships rested on him being friendly now so... "We're headed for the library," he said conversationally. "Hmm, gloves feel strange to touch..."
Hlaoroo wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:35 am Scotty shrugs and returns the volume on his computer to normal.

He gives Lorne's paw a friendly shake, waving 'hi' with his free paw, and mouthing the word as he does so.

The cat tilts his head quizzically at the fox. He glances down at his own gloved paws, wiggling the fingers experimentally, and then offers Zachary his paw, reinforced palm upright with his eyebrows raised. He points at it with his other paw, trying to ask if his also feel strange. His gloves, unlike Lorne's leather ones, are made of a blend of nylon and other synthetic materials.

Keeping his paw out for the fox, he taps at his computer with his off paw.
"Nice to meet you, Lorne. Sorry, we didn't mean to stare. I just thought your outfit was really cool!"
"Pleasure to meet you both and thank you for the compliment! Like your wheelchair, Scotty!" Lorne replied to Scotty before turning to Zach, noticing he was a bit nervous, "You OK?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary made a guess as to what Scottie was trying to 'say' to him about the gloves and grinned. "Well, OK," he said, shaking the hand again, "but then I figured it was just yours." He looked back to Lorne. "I, um, always get this way around Canines at first. BIG Canines... It'll pass, uh, sir."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thanks, Lorne! It's new! A massive upgrade from my old chair." Scotty smiles, before smirking slightly and shaking his head at Zachary.
"Right. I forget not everyone is as good at charades as Frances. Gotta use my words. I was asking in what way the gloves felt strange and if mine felt strange too." he explains, via the speech-to-text function of his tablet.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Not as squishy as normal pads," Zachary explained lightly, wondering when the lights would change.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Gael

Post by Gael »

Hlaoroo wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:35 am Chris leads the ferret and dog over to the new cat and dog.
"'Ello! Didjas wanna join us? I'm Chris, dis is me bruvver, Meeko, and me new friend 'Ybrid."
Gizmo is kinda startled, he wasn’t expecting anyone else to walk up to them ”Oh, yeah, I’d like to join you”