Discussion: Video Games

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Re: Discussion: Video Games

Post by SeanWolf »

So out of all the games I own, two of them are tied for having the most amount of DLCs:

Killer Instinct (2013) with 72
Forza Motorsport 6 with 114
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Looks like they were working overtime to get everybody all of that. They sure want to keep their customers fed. :D
DDeer

Post by DDeer »

Just started playing Endling on the Switch, highly recommend it, a warning, the game has it's darker elements but I think it's pretty well thought out and novel. You get to play as a fox looking after your cubs in an apocalyptic world, hunting to find food and avoiding hunters, you even have smell sense to help you find prey, it's no easy task to find enough food to keep your young 'uns healthy and you have to make sure you are back to your den by sunrise. Well worth a look if you can find a copy. You can also train up your cubs to give them new skills, they are pretty cute. I particularly like how the environment you survive in changes as the humans cut down trees and pollute the local area. Not enough games like this I think.
Disproportionately Dappled
Tricksy

Post by Tricksy »

Played Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, and it was great. I had wanted to play it for a long time, but it not being on the 3DS e-shop meant that i couldn't for a long time, so I'm glad that i finally got to play it.
IsraeliDisneyFan

Post by IsraeliDisneyFan »

I want to play video games in Japanese to practice the language
Tricksy

Post by Tricksy »

IsraeliDisneyFan wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:30 pm I want to play video games in Japanese to practice the language
Well you probably have plenty of choice. Are you going to try new games or game/game series you're already familiar with so you have a easier time understanding things?
IsraeliDisneyFan

Post by IsraeliDisneyFan »

Both