H.N.M's "Quests of a Good Kit"

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

HiraokaNettoMichio

H.N.M's "Quests of a Good Kit"

Post by HiraokaNettoMichio »

This is a Non-Profit, Fanmade Series. Housepets! is owned by Rick Griffin. Everything else is owned by by their respective owners.

Author's note before we begin: Just wanted to try something different, especially when I am at a blockage regarding the same work. Nevertheless, I'm sure you all know that the Kit I'll be writing about is that of Tum Tum.

--
How's it going? I just got here in civilization specifically to make a name for myself. The earth is rather vague as more stuff is being added, but it's really not important thus far.

I go by the name of Tum Tum. And although I am a youth, I watched some shows with hard working characters who works hard and bring home the winnings of all that hard work. Which is why I am here in the first place: To be a honest hard worker and make a name for myself.

Of course, being turned human is not much of a picnic. Especially when you're turned into a twenty-something upon getting transmogrified to a human. But at least I'll make sure to serve mankind with a smile, even with a raccoon's mask being a reminder of what I was.

But of course, there are opposing forces of nature. Aside from the usual forces, I have to defend the earth from many a wrongdoer. Why? Earth is where I am born and raised, let alone the place where I live, work and keep my stuff.

...Of Course there is always opposing forces, usually between good and evil. but even if both sides of a conflict are the same morality, they're still opposing forces.

And now that we got that out of the way, I have to get to my first job.
Friend me on steam for a friendly game of whichever.

Steam Name: Hiraoka Netto Michio
(Username: James77358)
Steam Friend code: 51949146
Amazee Dayzee

Re: H.N.M's "Quests of a Good Kit"

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Definitely gonna be a really nice story I can tell you have a lot planned! The author's note about you wanting to try something different is very nice of you to put up but I am sure whatever you write will be just as good as your previous stories!
HiraokaNettoMichio

Thanks Dayzee. I'm sure this is going to be a good story since I'm trying something somewhat different.

Oh, and Grape still have a Sentai in this fic as that may as well be one of my thumbprints. Though it's still different enough from the others. This is still Tum Tum's storyline as he works.
--

"There's a twist. An animal getting turned into a human." King was telling Tarot that as she worked on her tarot cards. "I know King. I could see the raccoon's mask markings on Tum Tum. Guess the usual writer had to look up raccoon years."

I am working in a pizza joint at the moment since I saw the most... Awesome pizza chief tearing through the enemy's tower with speeds like Sonic and strength like Wario. As for Bailey? Coworker. "The delivery service isn't like Pizza Tower, Tum." "I know. That's why I got the skates on."

Took a while to master roller skates and rollerblades but I got it down pat. And if anyone tries to steal the delivery, like that pest dominos is dealing with, a jostling is what that geek will get.

As for peanut? He is working on his comics. Though Tarot found Spot the Superdog to be a complete joke, she told peanut "Don't quit your day job." as she's trying to be sincere and not put peanut down too hard.

Ace, Olive and Rook had quarters in their fur pockets and they're playing some Pac-Man multi cade. How do I know it's official? Ms. Pac-Man is removed from the public Namco Museum when money's involved.

Anyways, I'm kind of autistic since I'm jotting down so many details but I am rollerskating around, giving people their orders... And how did those Nicktoons go all this way to try the establishment I work in. Eh, They ordered the massive Supreme. ("COWABUNGA!") All manners of toppings, as many as possible, crammed into a pizza until there is no space left to show the cheese. Want fish on your pizza? Hopefully you're a cat.

"You know, he's right on about the anchovies." Grape chatting with some friends... Oh god, another Sentai? Well, people are that fed up with crime. With criminal incidents and intents on a rise, why wouldn't there be a rise of Rangers, Riders, Heroes and more. Grape logged on to this instance and brought the keys to the kingdom's grid. All of them. Far beyond One Hundred Ninety-Nine.

Anyways, as she caught me monologuing, I just gave her the order. "Well, here's your sea food pizza. Hopefully you practice dental hygiene." Not a anchovy in sight but all manner of seafood, top notch, deluxe, and ready to eat.

The day is still young. I have to keep going at it until the shift is done.
Last edited by HiraokaNettoMichio on Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I found this next chapter you posted to be really interesting! Once again I can't wait to see what the next chapters of the story will bring!
HiraokaNettoMichio

Well, I'm not sure of what it will bring, but if I had to edit my posts, it would usually be that of grammar and spelling, details that I got wrong, and of course by order of the censors. (No offense to you guys keeping tabs on the forums.)

HiraokaNettoMichio

The quest of the good kit continues. Though a tease of the series Chaos Fight is the first thing to be recorded. ("Carkaiger anyone?")

Pizza for days is how I am teasing said series.
--

It was several days later since I got the job. Unfortunately, the granddaddy and grandmommy of evil (Zedd and Rita) got impatient regarding their fanwork series they're in proper, so it's Grape's Squadron that have 'Trouble by the Slice.' A pizza chef monster (which in this case answers to "Mozzazealot") baked Grape and her squadron into a giant pizza. Though they had trouble fighting the monster at hand, the two teams of rangers from the same fanwork series proper gave a hand in defeating the criminal monster proper.

Now Grape can't stand pizza after being baked into one. "Give Champ my regards." I told her, but a look of embarrassment and disgust told me she isn't returning to this venue anytime soon. "Don't worry. I'll give him, the chaos fighters, and the emerald guardians thanks on my own."

Was it something I said? Was it something I've done? Or did I unwittingly gave those wrong doers a idea on how to torment the world... As I looked on the monitor, I saw those two sets of rangers hauling them away. "Back to the fanwork proper, all of you. Don't worry, We'll see Grape's Squadron again eventually. When they log in to our series proper!"

Yeah, Champ and Heidi are hauling them (Zedd and Rita) back like naughty children rather than sealing them away in a canister. In any case, I have to get more work at my hands if I want to serve Grape Sandwhich and her team again.

But enough about the tease and one of the monsters of the week being recorded, Just make sure you support the official release. Just in case.

"Tum, are we going to deliver these?" Bailey holding boxes of pizza. "Sure thing Bailey! Let me get the car ready." And so, The night rush begins with me and Bailey. King tagging along and you should know his vocal thumbprint at this point.

Just have to warm up the car proper. See you at that time.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This was a really nice and impeccably done chapter you put up! Keep up the good work!
HiraokaNettoMichio

The Delivery begins and the Quest continues. Though it took a while to get going, a storm and eclipse happen today. I'm just trying to get this written down so that I can brace for a power outage.

--

Nighttime. Here I am, sitting in the car, They want me to show them if I can go far... Remind me to get that Rapper's game proper, and the same goes to the Jammer's game.

The city is lit up at night, King guarding the delivery and... Good Lord! All of these are Tiger's order! Did he go to the dark side by making all the unauthorized purchases?!

"King! Take the wheel!" As he morphs into a form akin to that of a Normal Navi from Mega Man Battle Network, with the "ranger regulation body" allowing him to drive properly. ("Genericger?" Okay, we'll go with that.) "Bailey, the Phone. I want the police, the bank and the establishment we work in on the line!"

King takes the wheel and Bailey dials her husband's brother-in-law before handing it to me. "Come on! Pick up!" And after a bit, a yawning officer awakens. "Tum? Is that you?" "How did you know?" "Delivery at night?" "YES! And he-" "I'll contact the card holders' bank."

Party line? Police accompany us because the devious glutton got a hold of his owners' card. To make a long story's short, Tiger was sentenced to hard labor for his heinous act.

As for me? I still have work to do! "SLEEP TUM! NOW!" Okay. fine. I'll sleep. But when I awaken, there better not be another criminal making orders with any means of payment being stolen. "You have a sense of justice Tum. Thankfully you're bent on doing right." King stated as I fall asleep.

At least Tiger is doing his equivalent of hard times for being as bad as a skunk.
Last edited by HiraokaNettoMichio on Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I really thought this chapter was absolutely fabulous and love where you went with it. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next part!
HiraokaNettoMichio

The quests continue. Just so that I can type stuff before I have to go.

--

...Saturday, already? I still have work to do. "Today is a break day as is Tomorrow." King pointed out "Monday it's back to work." "Why?" I asked him. "Breaks are needed to recharge for the workdays that are ahead. Besides, You were around 5 while you're a raccoon. Even a mankit like yourself need a break every now and again."

Welp, guess it's the want ads for me. "Join us for breakfast." And he insisted on it. Ace, Olive and Rook were watching that Donkey Kong cartoon (Yes, the one with the crystal coconut) on DVD. How many cartoons and tokusatsus do they have in their library?

"Ripped from their Physical collection for personal viewing." King noted "Yeah, and they would be throttled if they dare upload it anywhere." I replied. Somehow, they were genius enough to throw in adverts for every ad break. "If you had jalapenos and beans with every meal..." Oh goodie... Boogerman's advert...

I just slid my plate forward as King outright told his puppies "No gross out during meals!" "Thanks dad. We'll keep it in mind." How do they do it to the point where the cottage King, Bailey and their puppies live in become a Hacker's Cave? So much stuff going on as massive stacks of books, systems, and more are running within the house. Even having a "Fix-It Felix Jr" cabinet alongside a "Pac-Man" cabinet in the guest rooms.

Keene Milton must have went out of his way for this Hacker Cottage to be theirs. Even in the floors underground have machines whizzing about as well as a physical library aside from the books they read "Just in case the internet goes out or if something gets unreasonably censored." The puppies' words, not mine.

Spiders and other creepy crawlies evolved to where they (themselves that infest the cottage) feast upon electricity. "The pocket book is going to smart. Hard." King stated as he tries to get them away from the power outlets. "More so than usual." The spider spoke "HEY! What's the big idea?! I was having a light snack!" "The likes of you? Small snack? You're lucky we spare your kind as you unleash a EMP upon getting squished or poisoned."

Data is flowing through the machines as the family continues on their Saturday. Thankfully, it's only a two day break.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Really nice to see that you have gotten back to this again! Wonderful job on this part Hiraoka!
HiraokaNettoMichio

Let the quest continue. Right now, Dr. Robotnik Ring Racers is the hot new game that uses the doom engine, thus my writing would reflect that aspect of me getting hooked to said game.

Wanna play Ring Racers? www.KartKrew.org
--

"Get Tum in my office NOW! The Eggman is stealing money!" Golly, a fan game that just started playing on my break and already it's living up to the likes of Doom and the Google Pac-Man Doodle legacy of being the most expensive game played?

I enter Keene's office, expecting a harsh punishment for bringing that game to his cubicle castle. (Yes, pencil pushers and code monkeys all around.)

"Look Tum, I know you didn't do anything malicious on break but the nation have a huge problem! Dr. Robotnik is stealing my productivity! And the Eggman Empire is taking over the economy by their sheer destructive force!"

"Couldn't you hire "los thres perros?" I asked. Ace, Olive and Rook are the aforementioned dogs who are white rabbits with some grey wolf tendencies. The three hungry hackers are ready to dine on some black sheep crackers.

'crackers' being the shorthand for 'CRiminal hACKERS' in case you didn't know.

"Oh yeah, as they are working on all manner of code just like their hacker father. Look, I don't care how you or they do it! Just dispatch the Eggman as fast as you can as he's making a massive withdrawal from the economy!"

And like that, coding classes for me. I have just begun but if the baby puppies of King and Bailey can do it back when they're just babies, then anyone can do it. But responsibility is needed to make it work. After all, the Black Sheep Crackers deserve to be quarantined in prison for the health of all computers and electronics.

"The Eggman struck the school system!" And now Miles "Muscles" Milton got stuck with the Eggman's irresponsibility malware.

Time to go to class. And in that cybersecurity class is Los Thres Perros themselves. Ready to teach how to code.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This was a very good chapter that you put up! Can't wait for more!
HiraokaNettoMichio

Let's continue the quest. There is some crossover leeway regarding the housepets series proper and the fanwork I'm writing. So yes, Corgi Proper would be face to face with the hacker variant and the permaberry humanoid variant this entry. (A juicy tool which is the jack of all but master of nil.)

Also, a explanation as to why such crossover elements are such. Pardon the multiverse aspect (even as I'm not a fan of the idea) but it's more like a network if anything.

--

"King proper, stop gawking at the permaberry humanoid and the other variants and pay attention! We need all the help we can get to save the economy!" Los Thres Perros (Ace, Olive and Rook) are teaching the fundamentals of coding.

" ...These robots are in a maze, and your workstation computers communicates with these robots through code sent from there. Your objective is to navigate your robots through the maze- HEY! The exit is in the center of the maze, cheat! Anyways, use all that you've learned and get the robot to the exit. Last one there have to clean the erasers."

While a crack team of Kings and heroes having the challenge, I was mainly thinking about how the k-9s cybersecurity branch came to be.

Bino went mad from power, creating the likes of malware to rule the world as a gift for Dutchess. "Next time you want to be King dictator of the World, don't involve me in your conquest nor rule!" Ah, so good is rubbing off on her.

The breakup caused Bino to hit rock bottom and as such, King's puppies (the hacker King Milton's) formed Los Thres Perros as a cybersecurity vigilantism group as they fought in the cyberspace.

A constant back and forth between good and evil, but ultimately Bino got fried as all the while the K-9 squadrons got their computers, ultimately Bino's leaving a trail for the police to come right to his front door.

The mother and father of all EMP Bombs was his final atrocity. His words before setting off said payloads "IF I CAN'T GIVE HER THE WORLD, NO ONE WILL HAVE IT!"

And he also fried the computer upon flipping the switch. The entire world? Out of power. Back to the days of old even. Bino Proper held contempt for himself after seeing what he could of been upon the links being opened up for anyone to log to and fro upon magic being fair game.

...what? Where is that particular bino now? The one who went mad from power? In hades, "Loona" being the replacement Dutchess there. (No, don't link that series. It's not safe for the forums.)

Of course since existence is now like a online network, anyone could log in to the worlds to work, play, create and more... At least Los Thres Perros were responsible to the alterations since it did some good.

"Shake a leg Tum! Or you're cleaning erasers!" ...I'll get back to you soon.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Heh.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I do find the last part about the erasers to be really comical. Also Welshy does any of this give you any inspiration for OUR little story? ;)
HiraokaNettoMichio

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:51 pm I do find the last part about the erasers to be really comical. Also Welshy does any of this give you any inspiration for OUR little story? ;)
What story are you and he planning? Is there a Heidi expecting bunny puppy hybrids and a lot of them knowing the hares?

Can't wait to meet the bouncing bundles of joy of Heidi and her Hare. Of course the gag of bunnies going through the tunnel of love have crossed my mind.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

My character in said story is named Elena so I'm not sure where you got Heidi from.

Also we didn't get that far yet at least in the planning stages. :P