Share Your Fanchild OCS

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Mollyrock11

Share Your Fanchild OCS

Post by Mollyrock11 »

Hi everyone, I want to see fanchild thread but I didn't find any fanchild thread. So I decided to make this thread for anyone who wants to share fan child characters. Here you can post pictures, character sheets, background information, and parent's information of your fan kids, and chat about them.
Rule:
  • No inappropriate
  • long stories is allowed, but feel free to share links to them or attach them.
  • making Fankids for your OCs is allowed.
————————-
My Fankids:
Parents: Peanut Butter x Grape Jelly
Apple Sauce the cat (oldest)
She is a cat with light-brown fur, a white muzzle, inner ears, and an underbelly. Her ears are dark brown, and her fluffy tail is also dark-brown. Her wears a blue collar with a green apple tag and has yellow eyes.

Spot the dog (second)
He is a light-purple Canadian Pointer mixed breed, with a white muzzle and underbelly. His ears are dark-purple and flop over, and his fluffy tail is also dark-purple. He wears a red collar with a grey bone tag and has sky-blue eyes.

Sweetie the dog (third and youngest)
He is a white Canadian Pointer mixed breed with purple marking on his back. His ears are dark-purple and flop over, and his fluffy cat tail is also dark-purple. He wears a blue collar with an orange bone tag and has dark blue eyes.
Last edited by Mollyrock11 on Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Hi I'm Molly. I'm a husky. I'm used to be human from different universe. The demigod, Cove sent me to Housepets! universe now. My new name is Luna.
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Share Your Fanchild OCS

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This could be a very interesting topic for some people. I do look forward to some of the replies!
Vitor The Dog

Post by Vitor The Dog »

huh well this could be interesting :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Just got to wait to see who else replies with something.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Kittens of Maxwell & Grape

Spot-Purple tomcat with grey speckles. He is fiercely protective of his littermates and friends. Likes to partake in Imaginates, and read Pridelands. He needs a lot of napping to recharge his energy. He sometimes helps Tarot with her card readings . He is attracted to Uva. His collar tag is a silver toy mouse. (Named by Peanut)

Hermit-Dark grey she-cat with with purple belly and black tail tip. She has aspirations to become a K-9. Though she loves her littermates she is irritated by them waking her up. She has a fondness for hunky creatures, and cooking with brother and dad. Her collar tag is a bell, which like Max’s, doesn’t work.(Named by Tarot)

Rufus- Black and purple tomcat- Like Spot, he loves tImaginates, though his nervousness and stage fright have him as a writer and assistant director. He has a gift for impersonations and he is a nurturing soul, he inherited Max’s baking ability. His collar tag is a spatula.(Named by Maxwell)

Pups of Tarot and Peanut-

Reuben-Gold and Brown Canadian Pointer/ Pomeranian mix. Very imaginative, likes helping his dad and aunt Grape write Imaginates though he has terrible stage fright. Kinda hyper. Likes to bake with Maxwell, and read tarot cards with Tarot to calm himself . His collar charm is a pen .(Named by Peanut.)

Uva- Brown Pomeranian with some gold. She tries to calm her littermates when they get anxious, but sometimes neglects her own health. She likes meditation, and reading Pridelands. Attracted to Spot. Her collar charm is Om symbol.(Named by Grape)

Grapenut- Tan and gold Canadian Pointer mix. She loves to write and draw. Loves to act Imaginate plays and read. She is slightly sarcastic and has a low tolerance for bullying and idiocy. Very protective of her littermates, likes Max a lot (Uncle Maxie) but hates Bino’s attitude. Her collar charm is a bone and card intercrossed . (Named by Maxwell)
Last edited by trekkie on Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Those are some very cute OCs! Those ideas were really brilliant!
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Nice characters, trekkie.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If I ever made an OC that was the child of the official characters, the mother of said character would most likely be oneof my other OCs. I doubt that is what this topic is asking to share. LOL
Mollyrock11

Post by Mollyrock11 »

This is Grape X Peanut Butter's children as sims!
Hi I'm Molly. I'm a husky. I'm used to be human from different universe. The demigod, Cove sent me to Housepets! universe now. My new name is Luna.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Well, this thread is clever and original. :)
MischaTheWolf

Post by MischaTheWolf »

Yeah its an interesting concept. And I couldn’t help but chortle when I read “Grapenut”. XD
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I got the Grapenut idea from the SeanWolf’s excellent saga HousePets Z.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Ah yeah that makes sense. A good fanfiction gives birth to good ideas. :)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

There are A LOT of "Grapenuts" out ther - I'm surprized we aren't getting more depictions here. :(
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Because as time goes on and we see less of them, more ships end up taking over and get written about. For example, we have Kingley, Zassica, Breene, Fibrina and Pueblive (if Olive can get her hands on Pueblo again. LOL)
piero345655

Post by piero345655 »

as "james halliday" from the movie (Ready Player One) once said "because we can't go in reverse just once"
I'll be honest, I liked the old stories better than now.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well in that case then you are in luck. Rick said he is gonna go back to the older stories and write strips like those so it will be more slice-of-life than it is now.
piero345655

Post by piero345655 »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:14 pm Well in that case then you are in luck. Rick said he is gonna go back to the older stories and write strips like those so it will be more slice-of-life than it is now.
ok thanks but I would like to know what new story rick will bring to Housepets
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

We are just gonna have to wait and see what he will do next. I'm sure he has something of an idea for what will go on.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Nobody's raised "Fungo" for a long time (Fox & Mungo) ... or was it "Mox"?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It was indeed called Fungo and as much as I don't like them as a couple a child they had would be interesting. Obviously they would have to use a third-person since they can't get pregnant. :lol:
Wrenisprobablyb0red

Post by Wrenisprobablyb0red »

Better get Spring and Summer or whatever their names are involved, then : P
I came here looking for (noun), but this is so much better!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I would honestly say I believe that Fox would rather handle that issue himself. With the both of them. :P
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Dee-vine!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Though we also honestly can't say that a mortal and an angel can conceive a child. Both of them would have to become mortal and since they have their own version of Fox as an angel (Winter), not sure they would be willing to do that.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:46 pm Though we also honestly can't say that a mortal and an angel can conceive a child. Both of them would have to become mortal and since they have their own version of Fox as an angel (Winter), not sure they would be willing to do that.
Interesting, Amazz. Ancient religions give many examples of children conceived by a Celestial (or Infernal) being and a mortal, the result usually being some sort of a hybrid like Hercules or the Titans. These beings have a mix of divine and mortal characteristics which usually feature certain "super-powers" but also potentially fatal vulnerabilities.

As to Fox/Winter, I guess the question is (1) is Winter "future Fox" and therefore won't come into full existance until mortal Fox is transformed into this being upon death in this mortal sphere or (2) both of them have autonomous and independent existances until they are united in Fox's mortal passing or they continue separate but mutually aware existances? Or ... what? I'm not grounded in this pattern of thinking so it's a mental hall of mirrors to me.
Additionally, I never cared much for Spring and Summer so they don't register much for me.

Is there an Autumn? How about the twelve months? Okay, now I'm slipping into snark - apologies. :roll:
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

When we first met Winter when everybody was up in Heaven, it was implied that Winter was future Fox since he seemed to tell current Fox about how good life is and that he didn't need to rush into joining the afterlife. I'm not sure if that is what Rick intended but that is how it came across to me.