Redemption of the Good Ol' Dog

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Harry Johnathan

Re: Redemption of the Good Ol' Dog

Post by Harry Johnathan »

NHWestoN wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:40 pm Somehow I can't see Bino seeking out therapy from Mungo, especially if he's observed the big guy's obsessive approach towards his former compadre.
I think he's sufficiently broken enough at this point to try anything, lol.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That is also my thinking on it also honestly. As I said before, I do think that Mungo's intrusiveness into his life to get him to change if only to get Mungo to stop being overbearing. :)
Wrenisprobablyb0red

Post by Wrenisprobablyb0red »

I'm sure y'all guessed, but this is at least for right now not being continued. Me and Snownerder/Kingpyn had some stuff going on that we had to work out and although we're back to being really good friends again, the interest in continuing this story has definitely waned. It probably won't come back; if it does, that would probably be reinvigorated by the actual comic starting back up. At least for right now, there are no plans to keep going. I'm really sorry.
I came here looking for (noun), but this is so much better!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Glad to hear you're friends again. I think your point about renewing the story is true, at least in that Rick's return will probably inspire more creative writing like yours, Wren.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Just happy that you have worked through all that you needed to work through and put it behind you. I wonder if this means you might come back to the chat at some point? Or are you done with it?