A very stupid and pointless question

Discuss the comic here
Gael

A very stupid and pointless question

Post by Gael »

So we’ve seen that pets in housepets adopt the behaviors and mannerisms of the animals their based on, like Grape sleeping in strange places or all of them catching frisbees in their mouths despite having hands

….how often do you think Fox and Bailey end up screaming at the top of their lungs for no reason
Harry Johnathan

Re: A very stupid and pointless question

Post by Harry Johnathan »

This better be canon.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think that might actually have been replaced with their affinity to beat the crap out of Bino when he gets on their nerves. Although most of the time Bino deserves it for mouthing off.

King is more likely to scream at the top of his lungs randomly. :mrgreen:
Gael

Post by Gael »

I didn’t know huskies were aggressive with other dogs….also are screaming corgis a thing
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Huskies are notorious "talkers" and corgies can be "whiners". Shelties, too, will whimper and cry - Sophie bemoans the world from time to time, frequently at bed time when she thinks the missus and I are up too late.

... and we have seen both Fox and Bailey enraged on occasions, but hardly unprovoked.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

They aren't aggressive in as much as they like to talk and continue to talk on and on and on. But still, neither Fox or Bailey seem to be the talkative type.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:37 pm They aren't aggressive in as much as they like to talk and continue to talk on and on and on. But still, neither Fox or Bailey seem to be the talkative type.
Strong and Silent sorts.....
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

They don't need to be anything else since their anger and physical ability can do the talking.