Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

CoffeeJunkie

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

"Oh it's easy to cheat at black jack... if you can count cards..." He said answering Ace's question, with the last part in an almost whisper. As he scanned the elevator he started to think what it would be like if it were the 'Glass Elevator' from Charlie and the Chocolate factory.
24 - Number of times my name has brought upon the saying "I like coffee!"
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"uhhhmm, it's the seventh floor i live in a really nice studio kinda apartment.. you gotta see it! it's really spacious." he turns to coffee "card counting? i think i heard about that.. maybe you could teach me?"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Zander

Post by Zander »

Matt let out a smirk and pressed the 17th button in the elevator.
The elevator rose quickly to the 17th floor, and the doors opened .
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

Coffee was the first to step out of the elevator and turned towards Ace. "It's hard to teach, unless you can do math in your head fast and have a photographic memory." He began to walk down the hallway, before reaching 777 and waiting for Ace to unlock the door.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Matt followed behind,walking un-enthusiastically up to the door.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias rubbed his hands together, "Great, so it's Marc, Weenie, Stephi, Jaxeh and That Guy. That sounds like one heckuva group. So let's get to exploring this place." Tobias said impatiently. He noticed the other pet's accessories and appraised their worth in his head. In his mind, Tobias was seeing nothing but dollar signs. He wasn't going to steal them, but he knew that if he allied himself with rich pets, then he could get stuff.
(I'm changing Tobias's posting color to black. So I'll just bold his talking lines.)
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

ArgentFlame wrote:Bastion turned to look at Li as they neared the doors, the tiger was obviously shy. "We can stay inside if you want..." He looked up as he caught movement out of the corner of his eye and looked over to see a dog rolling around on the floor. "Why don't we go see what they're doing?"

Li looked at Bastion, feeling abit ashamed. "U-uh, sorry, but it's just that I don't like crowds very much..." Li regained his composure and looked over to who Bastion was talking about. "Uhm, if you wouldn't mind I would rather just learn to know you first, and the others later..." Li said, leaning against the wall behind him.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi quietly sighed. Marc was really confusing her. Did he have a problem with her parents? Or did he read a nasty story about her in the tabloids? Maybe he was jealous of her famous lifestyle, or just wanted a lot of attention by making a scene. None of those options make sense! I'm just gonna go with 'he's totally confused and doesn't know what he's missing by being my friend'. she looked at Marc as if he were a new script she had to memorize in the next ten minutes. Lucky him I'm a nice person, and I'm gonne make sure he doesn't miss out on my friend offer. I'm making myself a promise right now that ...what did that cat say his name was? marc? Well Marc's going to be my friend if it's up to me. And it is.
She smiled to herself and looked at Toby. "Before we came here, my Dad said there was a pool closed off just for pets. let's go there first!"
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Zander wrote:Matt followed behind,walking un-enthusiastically up to the door.

Ace pushed the door, it having being left adjar it swung open revealing his apartment. it was only two rooms and a bathroom, the first one they entered being a big open floor with a few support beams sprouting up from the floor. the other room the bedroom which they could see a glimpse of. there was a big king sized bed covered with royal purple coloured satin linen and in each corner of the room was a big hanging poster of a cards suit. hearts in one corner and so on.

in the room they were standing was one circular playing table, its surface was like a green carpet and it had places for four players to sit around. in the centre of the table was a box of chips place into an indent.
there was a giant flatscreen borderless television hanging from one wall, over by the kitchen area there were knives, pots and all other kinds of things hanging from an overhaning cupboard. there was a lushious leather couch right in the centre of the floor that was pointed directly at the screen.

as Ace walked in he stood aside to let the other two in and called out "DAA-AAD, I'M HOME! I'VE BROUGHT A FEW OTHER PETS AROUND TOO!"
a voice came calling out from behind the closed bathroom door "Alright! You play nice now."
"come in you guys, make yourselves comfortable." he gestured for Matt and coffee to come in
Zander

Post by Zander »

Matt walked in. He smiled at the size of the apartment. If this is the 7th floor, 20th floor must be huge. he thought to himself. He then wondered if they had shipped his stuff over yet. with just a press of a button, the blu-tooth called his agent.
"Yeah- when is my furniture going to get here?"
"Great ok-"

He pressed a button again, and looked at the other two, he pointed to his blu-tooth to show he was on the phone.
He looked around a bit, still leaving his sunglasses down. After which he walked into the card room with the poker table.
He sat down at one of the four seats and looked at the table, admiring the craftsmanship of the wood.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Bastion watched the pets disappear into the elevator. He turned around to face Li. "Alright." He looked around the lobby. "How about we head somewhere else? I heard there's a pool for pets on the 2nd floor." He asked.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

As Coffee entered the apartment, he marveled at it's "prettiness". Sure his apartment was bigger, but extremely bland compared to Ace's.
He looked around and notice the professional-looking poker table, which Matt was already sitting at. Taking the seat across from Matt, he noticed he still had his shades on.
"Why do you keep your sunglasses on? The light isn't too bright... or are you trying to hide something?" Coffee put the back one of his hands next to his mouth, in that "I'm about to whisper something" kind of way. "Are your eyes mix-match or are they cyborg eyes?"
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"can i get you guys a drink or something? i have plenty of soda stashed away in the fridge.. also, what do you guys want to do when we get bored of cardgames?" which will inevitably happen he thought to himself " is there anything else to do around this complex?" he walked over to the table and stood behind the chair matt was sitting on
Zander

Post by Zander »

Matt thought about the question, but he didn't really find the answer. His eyes were "mis-matched" but that didn't bother him too much, only when people made fun of them.
He sighed and lifted his sunglasses up, revealing his one blue and one green eye.
"are we going to get on with this game or what?" He looked down at the chips, takeing one of each color.
"fifty thousand, a hundred thousand, two hundred thousand, five hundred thousand.. he ran the chips through his hands, trying to think of a value for each.
He remembered he wasn't with his old buddies. "oh- uhh I mean let's play for fun, not betting. Oh, and do you have any sprite?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Zander wrote:Matt thought about the question, but he didn't really find the answer. His eyes were "mis-matched" but that didn't bother him too much, only when people made fun of them.
He sighed and lifted his sunglasses up, revealing his one blue and one green eye.
"are we going to get on with this game or what?" He looked down at the chips, takeing one of each color.
"fifty thousand, a hundred thousand, two hundred thousand, five hundred thousand.. he ran the chips through his hands, trying to think of a value for each.
He remembered he wasn't with his old buddies. "oh- uhh I mean let's play for fun, not betting. Oh, and do you have any sprite?"

"indeed i do, oh, and i think you'll find that the values are on the othe sides of the chips.." he giggled quietly and padded off towards the kitchen area "what about you coffee, can i get you anything?"
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

"I've always liked those kind of eyes, I wish I had stark white eyes!" He said pointing at his own eyes. "None for me thanks, I don't like soda."
Coffee looked down at the table and started to build something with the chips. Once he was done the arrange chips spelt "Hi", making Coffee laugh a little.
Zander

Post by Zander »

(posting speed, continue in irc tomorrow)

Matt flipped his shades back down over his eyes before flipping the chips over to, actually find the values written on The other side. He facepawed himself mentally.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

ArgentFlame wrote:Bastion watched the pets disappear into the elevator. He turned around to face Li. "Alright." He looked around the lobby. "How about we head somewhere else? I heard there's a pool for pets on the 2nd floor." He asked.
Li processed the idea of going to pool in his mind for a second "Hmm, sure why not? I like water, water is fun to play in!" Li said with a more relaxed tone in his voice. Li started to head towards the elevator, dragging Bastion with him "Less' go!!"
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

That was a killer work-out today dad, we are going to feel those extra sets tomorrow morning.
It's as they say, there is no gain, without some pain my sweet warrior princess.
He replies, as he opens the door to their home on the 4th level.
A standard 3 bedroom, 2 bath unit.. her parents of course sleep in the master bedroom, an use the 2nd bedroom for there home offices. leaving 3 the third for their dog Precious.
The main room is open concept with the large kitchen, which has a formal dining room off to the side. A sliding glass door, set in the wall of windows, leads out onto the Balcony. Which is finished of with loungers, fire pit, an grill.
Precious's family are doing ok, they have none of the money to throw around like the people who live up in the fancier upper floors, As most all of their funds are reinvested back into the business deals. Part of the reason for moving here was to save time an money, the other was to give their dog other pets to pal around with, since the two of them are always so busy now days, but working hard now means they can hopefully retire as millionaires in a few years..

I have to hit the showers an get to a meeting, what are you going to do today.
I think i'll go down to the pool an do a few laps, try to keep from stiffening up.
Ok that sounds good, an if you get in the hot tub again, don't stay in in so long that you get so relaxed that you can't get back out. kinda embarrassing to have to drag a dog as big as you out of the tub, cause you can't get out on your own..
Yes that was.. i will definitely see to it, that doesn't happen again, Dad.. I didn't like that feeling of helplessness an weakness at all!.

She don's a pull on blue skirt, an white blouse.. tying a blue squareish scarf about her neck, she grabs a towel, and heads off to the pool.
See yaa, when you get homes tonight, lov's yaa..

She trots down the hallway, an scampers down the two flights of steps to the 2nd floor, down another hallways an turns into the pets pool area.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Bastion followed along behind Li. "Yeah, going for a swim is fun" They reached the elevator and bastion reached up and pushed the button to bring the elevator down. "So, where did you move here from? My family used to live in New york."
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li watched as Bastion pressed the button. "Uh, we moved to Oklahoma from Edinburgh when I was younger, and then we moved here after a couple of years." Li sighed, and waited for the elevator to come to their floor. "I originally come from Serbia though... I was lucky enough that Beth rescued me from a group of poachers that were going to sell me..." *sniff* A tear rolled down Li's cheek.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

D-Singer wrote:As Stet made his way out back, he caught the end of Jaxeh’s Invitation to the other pets. “Hey! Mind if we tag along?”

The dogs behind him stood silently, paws behind their backs. Just starring off carelessly as they followed Stet.
'Hmm. Bodygaurds. Ha. The level of rich where you need defense, but not the level of rich where you're untouchable.' "And he's following me," he said quietly. Jaxeh ginned at his sudden superiority of most of these pets. So simple, so easy. "Yeah, no problem! The more the better!
The Game wrote:"Before we came here, my Dad said there was a pool closed off just for pets. let's go there first!"
"Ahhhhhhhhhh! You mean 'Citronnade Lake?' Yeah, that's second floor!" He raised his hand and grasped it into a fist. "Follow me, everyone. With a group of our size, it would be best if we took the stairs. Faster! Let's move!" Jaxeh took the lead, walking out of the Garden and quickly down the hall. However, he made sure that Cap could not escape from his steely gaze and evil grin.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

Coffee looked up at Matt and played with a chip in his hand, "So did you play alot, with your rich friends I mean?" He began to image Matt at a table, dressed in a top hat and penny coat, playing poker with some snobby-looking dogs, betting thousands like it was merely petty cash. "You're lucky to have all that money, you know that?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

CoffeeJunkie wrote:Coffee looked up at Matt and played with a chip in his hand, "So did you play alot, with your rich friends I mean?" He began to image Matt at a table, dressed in a top hat and penny coat, playing poker with some snobby-looking dogs, betting thousands like it was merely petty cash. "You're lucky to have all that money, you know that?"
Matt seemed surprised. "Well, i have my money because i work for it- well most of it. And most rich people dont do a simple *rudies* thing to get it. there just born into it, or are given it." He looked down at the chips. "yeah i play alot, but not professionally, its usually with my Owner, Bill. and some of his friends. this is my first time playing with other dogs."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Matt seemed surprised. "Well, i have my money because i work for it- well most of it. And most rich people dont do a simple *rudies* thing to get it. there just born into it, or are given it." He looked down at the chips. "yeah i play alot, but not professionally, its usually with my Owner, Bill. and some of his friends. this is my first time playing with other dogs."[/quote]

"well, i'm glad to have you both here! really, i hope we can become good friends." ace said as he returned with a pitcher of sprite and three glasses he sat down across from matt and set the pitcher and the glasses on the centre of the table "help yoursleves to the sprite. and now, what's say we beging eh? how much chips do you both think we should start off with?"
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

Coffee kind of shuttered at the word friends, due to his paranoia. "Uh, I have no idea how much. I have never played with them before." He began to tap his fingers on the table, to the beat of an unfamiliar song, as he waited for the game to start. Keeping beat with his finger he started to sing along in his head, Love of mine, someday you will die, but I'll be close behind, to follow you into the dark
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

As everybody rushes up the stairwell, Cap feels the call of nature again and tries to go back down the stairs half way up, trying to make it to the gardens now so he can answer the call. He looks up to make sure Jaxeh isn't looking before he starts to go down.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

CoffeeJunkie wrote:Coffee kind of shuttered at the word friends, due to his paranoia. "Uh, I have no idea how much. I have never played with them before." He began to tap his fingers on the table, to the beat of an unfamiliar song, as he waited for the game to start. Keeping beat with his finger he started to sing along in his head, Love of mine, someday you will die, but I'll be close behind, to follow you into the dark

Ace smiled at Matt and Coffee and reached into the centre of the table, he grabbed the deck of cards and started shuffling then he called out "DAAD, IF YOU WANT TO PLAY POKER WITH US YOU'D BETTER HURRY UP!"
a reply came from towards the bathroom "Oh? you're playing poker eh? well, so long as your new friends don't mind i'd gladly join you!"
Ace turned to Matt and coffe again "You guys don't mind if my Dad joins in do you? he's really great fun to play with." *then he said under his breath "if you like a challenge"*
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

"He won't cry once I beat him, will he?" Coffee said with a chuckle, imagining the man in the fetal position and bawling his eyes out. "Just Kidding, I'm fine with your father playing, what about you?" He turned to Matt and slightly cocked his head. "Also, what is your father's job, Ace? Just poker?"
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

CoffeeJunkie wrote:"He won't cry once I beat him, will he?" Coffee said with a chuckle, imagining the man in the fetal position and bawling his eyes out. "Just Kidding, I'm fine with your father playing, what about you?" He turned to Matt and slightly cocked his head. "Also, what is your father's job, Ace? Just poker?"

"well, he is a man of many talents... okay, two other talents.. heh, he owns a restaraunt on the other side of town but he has hired somebody else to manage the joint, so, he really only goes there once a month.. he also has a passion for art, he hasnt got all of his artsy stuff out at the moment but, when he does this place will be filled up with all of his supplies.." ace has finished shuffling the cards now and is dealing them out evenly
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Game wrote:Stephi quietly sighed. Marc was really confusing her. Did he have a problem with her parents? Or did he read a nasty story about her in the tabloids? Maybe he was jealous of her famous lifestyle, or just wanted a lot of attention by making a scene. None of those options make sense! I'm just gonna go with 'he's totally confused and doesn't know what he's missing by being my friend'. she looked at Marc as if he were a new script she had to memorize in the next ten minutes. Lucky him I'm a nice person, and I'm gonne make sure he doesn't miss out on my friend offer. I'm making myself a promise right now that ...what did that cat say his name was? marc? Well Marc's going to be my friend if it's up to me. And it is.
She smiled to herself and looked at Toby. "Before we came here, my Dad said there was a pool closed off just for pets. let's go there first!"
"Sure, let's take a look at the pool. I'm sure there's plenty we can do there." Tobias said to Stephi, "Come on guys! We've no time to waste!" He said, heading towards the pool. So far, he loved his new home. He was very happy that there were a lot of rich pets about. Rich pets with expensive things. And shiny things. And expensive shiny things.
Last edited by ctcmjh on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

As the seven dogs and cat began on their way to the apartment’s pool, Stet eyed each one in his company. Most appeared to be high class pets like him, spare for the dachshund wearing the funny looking aviator’s cap and the black cat with the scheming look in his eye. Though he didn’t recognize Jaxeh, it was made pretty obvious by his tags and collar that he was one loaded dog, probably even more ‘well-heeled’ than him. But the husky’s bi colored eyes and flopped ears deterred his interest to the next dog, one he did spot as familiar. A pretty, brown and white, female corgi. Tuning out Jaxeh’s demands to ‘hurry up’ Stet fell back to greet Stephi, using his renowned charm to get her attention.

“Howdy miss! Now I could be dead wrong, but I’d say I’ve seen your face before. You’ve been in the show business?”

The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi was still thinking of how to get marc to be her friend, but the dog talking to her completely snapped her out of it. "...um..ah...wha...I mean, uh...gah..?" she stuttered, trying to regain her ability to speak. Blushng , she cleared her throat. "Uh...yeah, i'm in the showbiz. My parents are the famous Castle Couple." she said, turning her head and trying to walk a little faster so he couldn't see her redenned face.
Zander

Post by Zander »

furryovrlord wrote:
CoffeeJunkie wrote:"He won't cry once I beat him, will he?" Coffee said with a chuckle, imagining the man in the fetal position and bawling his eyes out. "Just Kidding, I'm fine with your father playing, what about you?" He turned to Matt and slightly cocked his head. "Also, what is your father's job, Ace? Just poker?"

"well, he is a man of many talents... okay, two other talents.. heh, he owns a restaraunt on the other side of town but he has hired somebody else to manage the joint, so, he really only goes there once a month.. he also has a passion for art, he hasnt got all of his artsy stuff out at the moment but, when he does this place will be filled up with all of his supplies.." ace has finished shuffling the cards now and is dealing them out evenly

"Nah im great with him joining. Oh and im opening up another resteraunt here too. that would be the 926th one. Its still under construction right now, but it will open soon."

(Which style of poker are we playing? 5 card draw? Texas Hold'em? 7 card draw?)

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Bastion walked into the elevator when the doors opened and pushed the button for the second floor once Li was inside.
Tobee wrote:"I originally come from Serbia though... I was lucky enough that Beth rescued me from a group of poachers that were going to sell me..."
"Oh... um... I'm sorry you had to go through that..." Bastion said awkwardly. He felt sorry for the shy tiger, but wasn't sure what to say next. He remained silent for the rest of the ride up, and quickly exited once the doors opened. He looked at a map hanging on the wall "Looks like its this way, c'mon."
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

ArgentFlame wrote:"Oh... um... I'm sorry you had to go through that..." Bastion said awkwardly. He felt sorry for the shy tiger, but wasn't sure what to say next. He remained silent for the rest of the ride up, and quickly exited once the doors opened. He looked at a map hanging on the wall "Looks like its this way, c'mon."
"It's nothing to worry about... " Li sniffed, drying the tear off his cheek. He could feel his eyes watering once more, but he quickly set his mind on other things, trying to keep himself from crying. He watched as Bastion read the floor map and followed him once he started walking. "So uhm, which appartement do you live in?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

The Game wrote:Stephi was still thinking of how to get marc to be her friend, but the dog talking to her completely snapped her out of it. "...um..ah...wha...I mean, uh...gah..?" she stuttered, trying to regain her ability to speak. Blushng , she cleared her throat. "Uh...yeah, i'm in the showbiz. My parents are the famous Castle Couple." she said, turning her head and trying to walk a little faster so he couldn't see her redenned face.
Stet chuckled in amusement at Stephi’s shyness. Feeling blissfully proud knowing that once again his introduction has left another pretty girl almost speechless. Hearing the ‘Castle’ name jogged his memory and he instantly recognized the corgi.

“Ahhh, so you’re Stephanie Castle!" He snapped his fingers in recollection. "Knew I couldn’t forget that cute face!” the Aussie laughed, glad to meet another celebrity dog in person after only reading or hearing of them. He stepped up next to her to keep eye contact, knowing just how to put her at ease.

“Hey honey, we’re all just here for a good time, no need to be shy. As long as you’re hangin with us, take it easy!”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi took a deep breath and tried not to let Stet get to her anymore then he already had. She willed her face to regain it's usual color, but probably failed since she was looking directly in his eyes. She blinked and tried to find her tongue. "I...*ahem* I'm not being shy! And I'm taking it very easy!" she tried to sound defiant, but couldn't get the tone right, so she resulted in talking to cover up her unusual behavior. "And you know my name, but I don't know yours."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Hmhmhm, those beautiful ears of yours tell me otherwise.” His cocky expression didn’t waver at the failed attempt to convince him. Still, it was enough to make the message clear. Stet decided to give Stephi a little more space to warm up to the new company, out of respect and confidence that she couldn’t evade him altogether.

“Well, no pressure sweetie, you just enjoy yourself.” He brought up his hand and reached his fingers behind his bandana, as if ready to whip something out. “Oh, if you don’t know....Name’s Stet.” He pulled out a small glossy card from behind his silver ID plate. “Stetson Gardale. Lead K9 advertiser and actor for Gardale Camping Company.” He handed Stephi the card. On it, was a picture of him and several other pedigree dogs posing with various dog and pet related products. It listed various numbers and E-mail addresses for contact, his name in bright red letters next to one. “have a good one, ya hear?” He flashed the corgi a wink, then walked up towards the front of the group to meet everyone else. Seemingly careless to what she thought.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi blinked a couple times, then shut her eyes for 10 seconds and opened them again. She gave a mimicking wink as Stet walked away, and stuck her tongue out to boot. Well it's official: the guys here are just plain insane. First one of them examines me like he's trying to figure out how hard I'll fall, then another one freaks out every time I talk to him, and yet another is hitting on me then walking away like nothing ever happened. If I don't meet another person that makes sense, I'll explode. She shook her head and sighed, then stared at the card Stet gave her. She raised an eyebrow at it, then put in her purse to look at again later. I wonder why i got so tongue-tied. Am I losing it? Is Princess Castle really losing her charming nature? (Charisma-8) She nearly choked trying to hold in her laughter. Yeah right. She walked up to Jaxeh. "You seem to know this place pretty well, where exactly are we headed?" she asked, falling into step with him.