Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

furryovrlord

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by furryovrlord »

"did you say the ninehundred and twentysixth? wow, that really is a lot.. you must be LOADED! heh.. i trust you guys are aware of the rules to texas hold 'em?" ace asked of them as his dad came and sat down at the table. he was wearing a very 'spiffy' suit that was a royal purple colour, he was wearing a very fancy hat, his facial hair was trimmed neatly and if it were possible it would have looked as if his eyes were on fire.
"righto, lets play" ace's dad said as he slided closer to the table on his chair
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

Coffee eyed the man's percculiar suit, making him look like a pimp minus the funny hat. "Uh, Mr. Spades, what is with the suit?" As Ace finished dealing out the cards he glanced down at his two and looked back up at Ace, "Yes, this was the first card game I learned. I am unusually lucky at this game, I never lost yet." He looked back up at Ace's owner, "But we are playing with a 'professional' poker player, heh."
24 - Number of times my name has brought upon the saying "I like coffee!"
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

CoffeeJunkie wrote:Coffee eyed the man's percculiar suit, making him look like a pimp minus the funny hat. "Uh, Mr. Spades, what is with the suit?" As Ace finished dealing out the cards he glanced down at his two and looked back up at Ace, "Yes, this was the first card game I learned. I am unusually lucky at this game, I never lost yet." He looked back up at Ace's owner, "But we are playing with a 'professional' poker player, heh."

"what's with the suit you ask?? it's simple, it's my lucky suit! hehe" he put his thumbs on the collars and tugged on them proudly
ace's ears perked up "never lost a game you say? well' we'll see abouy that!" ace covered up a grin as he looked down at his two kings
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Zander

Post by Zander »

"pheh" Matt said under his breath "Yeah i know Texas Hold'em"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

Coffee looked at his cards, 10 & Jack of hearts. Pretty good, I suppose. He thought to himself, keeping a blank expression.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Matt looked at his cards. 5 of hearts and 2 of diamonds. He kept a straight face, which was really easy with the help of his sunglasses. I guess i could get a straight, but thats unlikely.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Precious slips out of the silly clothes she has to wear..
"I wonder why mom is so crazy about pet wearing them.."
As she folds them up, an laying them across the back of a pool chair, along with her towel.
She then does some stretching exercises, before going over to the pool shower obeying the sign, (please shower before swimming). rubbing her arms over her pelt, to rinse off any loose fur.
With a mighty shake of her rock hard body, she trots over an dives into the pool with a splash.
"Looks like i'm going to have the pool all to my self this afternoon."
Swimming down the pools length, then back. completing one lap...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Marc followed the group up the stairs, but kept silent. Somehow, he found himself feeling around for the key behind his collar. He found it, and pulled it out, staring at it as he walked up the stairs. He sighed, and put it back behind his collar. Then, with uncharacteristic determination, he walked up the stairs towards Steph. "U-u-uh, e-excuse me," he called hesitantly, "S-Steph?" Trying to get her attention, he placed his paw on her shoulder.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias walked ahead of the group a little. He listened in on their conversations, but didn't really care. It was all a bunch of flirty dog nonsense to him. He looked at all of the pets here. An overwhelming amount of them were dogs. "Why are there so many dogs here? I don't think I've even seen another cat since I moved in, what's with that? That probably means that there's not a single lady-cat in this entire hotel! That makes no sense!" He asked noone in particular, but he was loud enough for the whole group to hear.
----------
Grace walked behind her owner, and tried to hurry her to go faster, "Come on, I hate being out like this." She said, rushing her owner along. Grace was currently wearing her big black lace bow, black wristbands and anklebands. Her owner smiled, "What do you mean, Princess?" "Mom! Don't call me that!" Grace said impatiently, "Okay, let's just get to our room so the Queen of Mean can get back to moping and writing sad poetry." "You read my journal didn't you!" "I don't know what your talking about!" Grace and her owner argued as they went up to their room. Their things had been taken to their room previously so they didn't have to worry about that. As they entered room number 1123, that is room 23 on the 11th floor, they were met with Grace's nightmare and her owner's dream, "It's all pink!" Grace and her owner said at the same time, although Grace said it angrily and her owner said it happily. Grace stormed off to what she percieved as her room and she smiled as she looked around. It was all black and dark purple, with gothic decorations, exactly what she wanted. She turned back towards her owner with a grimace on her face, "This place sucks. I'm gonna go check the rest of the place out." She said as she left the apartment. She walked off and went all they way down the stairs. She hated elevators and believed they were only to be used if you were in a hurry. She started to walk around the lobby, doing nothing in particular.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Bastion looked back at Li, who was clearly still upset, and put on a smile. "I'm up on the sixth floor, in the sixth apartment." Bastion talked as they walked down the hallway that led to the pool. "Where are you at?"
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li saw the smile and couldn't help but smile back. "Oh, I'm on the third floor, room 309!" He said, a bit excited. They reached the pool area and Li took a peek, "There's someone there, looks like a dog." Gah, can't be shy my whole life! Gotta show that I'm not some wussy. He thought to himself. Li stepped inside "Hello there!" He shouted.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi jumped slightly when Marc put a paw on her shoulder, then turned and was slightly surprised to see Marc willingly talk to her and not go into a fetal position. "Oh, yeah?" she said cautisouly, like she was trying not to scare him. "You scared, me; do you need something?" she asked.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

The Game wrote:"You seem to know this place pretty well, where exactly are we headed?" she asked, falling into step with him.
"Ah, we're going to the pet pool on the second floor, which they call 'Citronnade Lake,' whatever the heck that might mean. I've been trapped in this place for a week now, so I do know it. Advantages of being rich enough to move in before everyone else."
Kalvin wrote:As everybody rushes up the stairwell, Cap feels the call of nature again and tries to go back down the stairs half way up, trying to make it to the gardens now so he can answer the call. He looks up to make sure Jaxeh isn't looking before he starts to go down.
One moment, Jaxeh was talking to someone, and the next, that sneaky little weenier dog was trying to slip off. Nope, not in this lifetime.
"Ah, guys, keep going forward, big door on the left. I needa met someone in the lobby by now, I think. I'll be riiiiiight back." Jaxeh quickly backtracked down the hallway and stairs, and yup, there he was, trying to escape. He ran up behind him and latched onto his collar. "Yeaaaaaaahhhh...I think not." He spun the poor Dachshund around with more force than necessary, and gave him a little shake, and greeted him once again with the grin. "Now, where do you think you're off to, hmmmmmmmmmmm?" He gave Cap a small push up the stairs. "Everyone's at the pool. You should be too. Now, I need to meet a friend in the lobby. I expect you to be waiting at the pool when I come back, now, you hear me? Or else." He widened his grin, but dropped it as he turned to go back to the first floor.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

"Uh-Uhm, I wanted to apologize. I'm kind of shy by nature, and I tend to lose it when I'm around others. I-I don't even know how I'm going with the group without cracking right now." He laughed nervously at his own joke, and cleared his throat. "Uhm, anyways, I thought that you might have been offended or something by my behavior, so I wanted to let you know that it has nothing to do with you." He looked away, trying to conceal his small lie. I can't let her know I'm scared of girls, he thought to himself.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace was leaning against a wall in the lobby looking all angsty and moody. She glared watched everyone go by, including a group of pets that seemed a bit funny (Stephi & co.) walk to the stairs upstairs. As she stood there, doing nothing, she saw a brown extravagant husky (Jaxeh) walk by. She watched him, because he looked like he could be entertaining. She saw his collar and smiled a little, he was wearing one of the collars she made. She had wanted to know who wore that one, it was a special order and cost a fortune.

((See her bio. She designs pet-collars and pet-clothes for the wealthy.))
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Bastion stepped inside to the pool and looked around. There was a rather muscular female dog already in the pool, though she was the only one. Off to the side on one of the chairs was some clothing and a towel. Bastion frowned, thinking. "Hey, Li, I just realized we don't have towels, I'm going to run upstairs and grab some from my apartment." With that he turned and headed back towards the elevator.

(guys, I'm going on vacation and might not have internet access, so don't interact with Bastion, and if I can't get back on, assume his parents needed him for something and he was unable to return.)
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Oh, it's okay." Stephi said. "You didn't have to apologize for that. I kinda forgot about it anyway." she half-lied. She hadn't forgotten it entirely, but she had mostly, since Stet had talked to her. "It's good to know that I wasn't single handedly freaking you out though."

[There needs to be a cure for writer's block...]
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Tobee wrote:He said, a bit excited. They reached the pool area and Li took a peek, "There's someone there, looks like a dog." Gah, can't be shy my whole life! Gotta show that I'm not some wussy. He thought to himself. Li stepped inside "Hello there!" He shouted.

Precious finishes her 8th lap when there is a sudden shout that echos in the pool room.
She comes over to the side an climbs out of the water, the water shedding off her trim muscular form. altho by the time she does exit the water one of the two has left again.
Hello there...
Shaking out her fur vigorously.
I was beginning to wonder if there was any other pets who like water in this building.
She trots heavily up to Li, looking him over intently.. giving him a sniff or two..
Wow, Are you really a tiger? i've never seen one up close before, or outside of a zoo for that matter.
She barks in astonishment..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

ArgentFlame wrote:"Hey, Li, I just realized we don't have towels, I'm going to run upstairs and grab some from my apartment."
Li looked at Bastion "Uhm, okay." Li responded, before Li could do anything else, Bastion was gone.

Li turned towards Precious once more, this time she was out of the pool. "Heh, I like water!" Li looked at Precious while she was sniffing him. "Uh, yeah I'm a tiger, zoo isn't really my thing." Li said, tilting his head down. "I don't do well with crowds" He said under his breath.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Tobee wrote: Li turned towards Precious once more, this time she was out of the pool. "Heh, I like water!" Li looked at Precious while she was sniffing him. "Uh, yeah I'm a tiger, zoo isn't really my thing." Li said, tilting his head down. "I don't do well with crowds" He said under his breath.

I suppose wild pets wouldn't do very well in crowds.. Well would you like to join me in the water? it's just cool, not too cold, not too warm.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

"Heh, not at all." Marc replied.

At that moment, the group reached the top of the stairs. Marc suddenly had an idea. He slowed down, and waited for everyone to pass him, and then took off down the walkway. Looking for one particular room, he glanced over signs and markers until he found it. He pushed the double doors open, and quickly walked in.

The auditiorium wasn't large by any means, but it was big enough to hold a sizable audience. Marc smiled, looking at the acoustic work and the design. Walking down towards the middle of the room, he took a deep breath.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Buckdida wrote:He ran up behind him and latched onto his collar. "Yeaaaaaaahhhh...I think not." He spun the poor Dachshund around with more force than necessary, and gave him a little shake, and greeted him once again with the grin. "Now, where do you think you're off to, hmmmmmmmmmmm?" He gave Cap a small push up the stairs. "Everyone's at the pool. You should be too. Now, I need to meet a friend in the lobby. I expect you to be waiting at the pool when I come back, now, you hear me? Or else."
When he is grabbed by the collar he gasps for air, being choked for a second. He is actually lifted from his small limbs into the air for a second. Turned around now he shies back away from the husky. He gulps in slight fear at the bigger dog. When he feels his feet plant back on the ground he begins to mumble a little, tail tucked and ears folded. When he is let go he trudges upstairs. For a moment he thinks about just going back up to his apartment, but there is that nagging doubt in the back of his head that he'll even be found there. Meanwhile the pressure on his bladder isn't getting alleviated any, but the only path between him and the gardens is the mean husky. It seems his only choice is to go up to the pool.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace saw Jaxeh mess with Cap, and she giggled slightly. She went back to angsty-mode and walked towards them, as they looked interesting. She walked towards them and to the stairs. As she walked towards the stairs, she saw Jaxeh walking back down them. She walked up to him, "Hey." She said, nonchalantly.
----------
Tobias followed Marc into the room he went to. He walked into it and looked around, "This place must have great acoustics. ECHO!" He yelled the last part, hearing his echo. He turned to Marc, "So Scooby, what's in this room that you had to rush off to?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi watch Toby and Marc run to the auditorium. I have 2 options here....
1) follow them
2) go to the pool......hm....

She shrugged and followed them. "Guys, what are you- whoa!!" she looked around the room. She grinned, immediately began imagining placing a stage, performing a scene, and having it in one of her parents movies. "Look at this place! Some awesome scenes could be held here! " She ran up to Marc and grabbed his arm, too excited to think of what she was doing. "How did you know this place was here?? And how could you", she turned to Toby. "Not be totally psyched by it?!?"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Keeshah wrote:I suppose wild pets wouldn't do very well in crowds.. Well would you like to join me in the water? it's just cool, not too cold, not too warm.
"Heh, sure!" Li took off his collar and jumped in to the water. When he emerged, he spurted a stream of water at Precious.
"C'mon, slowpoke!"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Tobee wrote: "Heh, sure!" Li took off his collar and jumped in to the water. When he emerged, he spurted a stream of water at Precious.
"C'mon, slowpoke!"

Precious giggles softly.
I didn't want to scare you.. or perhaps jump on you..she states, as she leaps high into the air, curling up into a tucked position before impacting the water with a huge splash!!
Coming back to the surface as water is still raining back down..
Oh by the way, I am called... Precious We have been here nearly 3 weeks now. What did your parents name you? Do they need a special permit to own you?
She asks, as she swims along with the tiger..
Am i being to nosy an personal?
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Marc once again jumped in surprise at Tobias, not aware that the cat had followed him to the auditorium. "Y-y-yeesh! Stop doing that!" He cried, clutching his chest. "U-um, this is the auditorium of the building. And, I just wanted to check it out." His gaze shifted away as he tried to keep from touching on his musical inclinations.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

ctcmjh wrote:As she walked towards the stairs, she saw Jaxeh walking back down them. She walked up to him, "Hey." She said, nonchalantly.
"Hmm? Oh, hello. Who are you? Sorry, bit distracted. Meeting a friend downstairs. Pool's a-that-way, if you were with the group," he said, pointing down the hall. "I got loooooots of subjects now...heh. Lots of pets here."
Klack walked through the city on foot. A fairly short walk though. He had seen the tower going up, and heard the sounds of construction workers echoing through the slums as they came home so late. All he knew is that it was a big deal for the city. Not only was the apartment tower "Pet-Friendly," there was some whole thing about the first city style area that tried to cater to pets and their owners %100. Klack wished that wished that were true. The landlord was obviously cutting costs everywhere, pocketing the profits, and no matter how much people complained, nothing was being done about it. He strolled past city park, the museum, the ART museum (one of his favorite places) the city's main mall, city hall, the billiards place, restaurants, shops, and, of course, the large lake that consumed the other half of the city, which gave it the name "Oasis." Somehow, fish survived in there, giving the city a small wharf as well.

The towers. The city's most recent gambit had payed off, somehow. Many people were bustling about, moving in and harassing the front desk clerk. No sign of the husky, though. Typical Jaxeh, really. Demands that one be at his side instantly, and then goes off and does something else while he's waiting. At least he wouldn't have to deal with Moov for a couple of days. It would take that long, and many tries, for the dumb mutt to even find this place. Ah, there he was, on the staircase. Klack went up to meet Jaxeh, and some semi-goth looking cat.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Buckdida wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:As she walked towards the stairs, she saw Jaxeh walking back down them. She walked up to him, "Hey." She said, nonchalantly.
"Hmm? Oh, hello. Who are you? Sorry, bit distracted. Meeting a friend downstairs. Pool's a-that-way, if you were with the group," he said, pointing down the hall. "I got loooooots of subjects now...heh. Lots of pets here."
"Nah, I prefer to stay dry. And what do you mean by 'subjects'?" Grace couldn't help but ask him.
Last edited by ctcmjh on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Andre was caught in confusion as everybody soon left for the building's swimming pool after introducing himself to two pets already. Was it just him, or was everybody hyped up about..
"....Wait...A swimming pool?! In this building?! How?!" Andre exclaimed as he left the garden. He loved the water as his dad used to take him to the beach back home in Italy. And he thought it'll be the last time he'll see water. Well, almost.

Getting directions from one of the staff from the lobby, he used the stairs to get to the 2nd level as instructed. He opened a door and soon faced an indoor swimming pool, one olympic sized pool for the humans and another wading sized pool for pets, which he read from a sign. A few pets were already frolicking in the blue waters of the pool. "W.....ow!! This is amazing!" the border collie exclaimed, looking around. "Uh h....hey all, is this pool really for pets???" Andre asked one of the pets in the pool.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Keeshah wrote:
Tobee wrote: "Heh, sure!" Li took off his collar and jumped in to the water. When he emerged, he spurted a stream of water at Precious.
"C'mon, slowpoke!"

Precious giggles softly.
I didn't want to scare you.. or perhaps jump on you..she states, as she leaps high into the air, curling up into a tucked position before impacting the water with a huge splash!!
Coming back to the surface as water is still raining back down..
Oh by the way, I am called... Precious We have been here nearly 3 weeks now. What did your parents name you? Do they need a special permit to own you?
She asks, as she swims along with the tiger..
Am i being to nosy an personal?

Li covered from massive waves rushing towards him. He looked at Precious and gave a weak smile. "Heh, no I don't think so and don't worry about it. My name is William, but you can call me Li if you want to."

Li heard Andre and turned towards him. "Uh, I think so, but I'm not sure." Li turned towards Precious once again. "Is this pool really for pets?" He whispered
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

A tiger? In the city?! Andre thought as a bead of sweat rolled down his face but shook his head and smiled. "Well I guess since you all are in here and there isn't anyone stopping us....yet, I think I'll just dip!" Andre said, removing his leather collar and placing it at the side of the pool. He slowly got in and waded to the tiger.

"Heh, this is great! Never knew this could be found in a building...let alone a tower." Andre said, threading water. "So....how's it going my friend? I'm Andre Rigatelli. I moved here from Italy. What about you??" the collie asked, smiling.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

"Nice to meet you Andre. I moved to the US from Edinburgh when I was younger, originally from Serbia though. Oh, and you can call me Li, by the way!"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Now that Jaxeh had left for some reason, Stet was now walking at the head of the group. After reaching the second floor he saw that Marc, along with Tobias and Stephi had fallen back and were heading to a different room. Out of curiosity, he decided to follow, keeping some distance behind with his escorts. As he tailed the three pets, he noticed that on the top of the wall near one of the corners, there was a small arrow sign with ‘auditorium’ printed in bold letters upon it. “Oooh yeah. They were definitely thinking of me when they built this place.” Stetson said to himself, his bright smile returned at the thought of a place to perform. Excited, he ran up to the large double doors and push kicked them open, causing them to clank and echo through the auditorium as they swung wide open. The Aussie strolled in after making his rather obvious entrance.

Looking around, Stet wasn’t disappointed. Although it was not as large as some of his previous performance sets, it was plenty enough to keep him satisfied.

“Whoa boy! This would be a perfect place to rock out, all it needs is a good stage and some lights...”

He walked up to the two dogs and cat, still looking over the rest of the auditorium.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

Ranger's ear twitched as the elevator's bell rang. The new elevator doors then slid open to reveal the 6th floor, his new residence. "Dad did we really have to move out here? What was wrong with our old apartment?" he asked as he picked up the large black case that held his drum pan.

"I've told you bud, I don't feel like making a three hour commute every day for my new job, this place offered us a 25% off military discount, and I've go so much money left over in my savings from battle pay that I figured we could use a little upgrade," Travis sighed, "I know your nervous about a new place but you'll like, you got your own room and shower now, plus a private pet pool." Without another word Travis picked up his duffel bag and led the way to their room, 653.

"I wonder about the neighbors. I saw some rich looking people downstairs," Ranger wondered out loud as Travis fumbled with the room key. Ranger glanced from end of the hallway to the other, there wasn't a soul in sight.

"We're in one of the smaller apartments, but there are a lot of other pets here, and I'm sure they'd love to meet a big war-hero like you," Travis said, trying to reassure his pet.

Ranger jumped as the tumblers in the door lock clicked into place. Travis swung the door open to reveal the combination living room and kitchen. They had opted for the pre-furnished apartment rather then wrestle a bunch of furniture in. A large TV stood on an entertainment center with a coffee table and two couches in front of it. The couches where upholstered in a soft tan leather. Ranger had to admit it was alot nicer then the couch at their old apartment. A counter separated the kitchen proper from the living room, the table top was a gray tiled pattern with wood paneling that matched the cabinets. Three doors branched off from the main room, a door in the back of the kitchen led to the laundry/pantry area, the door on the left led to Ranger's room and the door on the right led to Travis's. "Its not bad," Ranger sighed.

Travis chuckled then rubbed Ranger's head, "go un-pack your duffel bag and instruments, your room should be the door on the left." Without a word Ranger moved across the new space, he instinctively began sniffing the air, trying to find anything out of place, strangely enough the paint all the wall still smelt kind of damp. This place really is new isn't it, he thought to himself. Once he opened his door he was greeted by a overstuffed pet bed. Looking to his left he saw a cabinet with a smaller TV on it. A separate door branched off to his bath room, which, apon investigation, didn't seem any different from a normal bathroom. Heading back to his bed room, Ranger let out a grunt than threw his duffel bag on the bed. Un zipping it revealed several folded vests, a few spare hats and collars, along with his drumbone, with practiced efficiency he unpacked and squared away his room, there wouldn't be a drill instructor inspecting it, but he still felt better with a neat and organized sleeping area.

Last to be unpacked was his pride and joy, a $1000 Tenor Pan. He unzipped the case and pulled out the folding stand. After setting the stand up in the corner he gingerly lifted the actual pan out of the padded environment had rode in for the past 48 hours. With all the tender care of a newborn it was hung from its stand. Sighing with relief, Ranger pulled his mallets out of the case and played a quick blues scale to insure none of the votes had been banged out of tune. Finally sure something was going to happen to his baby, he sat the mallets in the pan then headed back out to the living room.

Travis was already sitting on the couch with his booted feet resting on the coffee table. "I'll finish getting everything squared away, you go ahead and explore the building. I don't want you hiding in your room all day while I'm at work," he said while running through various menu's on the TV's screen.

"But I like my room," Ranger said nervously.

Travis glared at him, "The one you didn't want to move into thirty minutes ago? Get out of here, he said. Seeing that he was getting nowhere Ranger sighed and headed out the front door, he again noted the hallway was completely empty. Man this place is empty, he thought. Not sure where to start, he moved towards the directory sign next to the elevator. To his surprise he saw an auditorium listed. They really wanted this to be an all in one kin of place didn't they? I wonder if residents are allowed to perform their own shows, he mused, well its a place to start. The sudden chime of the bell startled him the door slid open and a middle-aged woman stepped off and headed down the hallway without even glancing in Ranger's direction. Taking advantage of the unoccupied elevator Ranger stepped in and hit the second floor button....
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Teh Brawler wrote:Marc once again jumped in surprise at Tobias, not aware that the cat had followed him to the auditorium. "Y-y-yeesh! Stop doing that!" He cried, clutching his chest. "U-um, this is the auditorium of the building. And, I just wanted to check it out." His gaze shifted away as he tried to keep from touching on his musical inclinations.
"Sorry about that, Jumpy. This room just seemed like an awesome place to hang out and listen to music." Tobias said as he continued to walk around the room. He looked around, "Say, Scaredy-dog, you play any instruments or something, maybe sing or guitar or maybe you D.J.?" Tobias asked Marc.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

ctcmjh wrote:"Sorry about that, Jumpy. This room just seemed like an awesome place to hang out and listen to music." Tobias said as he continued to walk around the room. He looked around, "Say, Scaredy-dog, you play any instruments or something, maybe sing or guitar or maybe you D.J.?" Tobias asked Marc.
Marc felt confidence rising in him as he became more comfortable with Tobias being around. "I've got a name, you know," he commented, looking around the auditorium after giving Tobias an indignant look. He didn't flinch, either, when Stephanie and Stet came in. Still, it made his heart skip a beat when she ran up and grabbed his arm. "Uurgh, my dad told me about it, when we first moved in." He quickly hid the key behind his collar while no one was looking, his heart still beating. He calmed down, though, and began to idly listen to Tobias. However, he was taken off-guard by the last comment. "W-wa-what???" He cried, grabbing at his headphones. "What makes you say that????"
Last edited by Teh Brawler on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Okay then, but you haven't told me your name yet so until you do, I will call you random nicknames having to do with the fact that your really jumpy." Tobias said. He smirked at Marc's last comment, "I just guessed that because of the headphones. So am I right?"[/b He turned to Stephi, "And I am psyched about this room, I just show my 'psychedness' in a more calm way."
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

(I am going to be gone for the next week so I am just going to make Coffee get grounded)

As Coffee looked around the apartment he was in he noticed the clock. "Oh crap! I was supposed to be back by now!" He said realizinghow late he was. "Thanks for inviting me over but I got to go, I am sorry." With that Coffee got up and rushed out of the apartment and ran to his own.
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

*Ding* The elevator door on the second floor, Ranger stuck his head out to see a slightly more lively waiting area with a room to the auditorium across the way. With slight hesitation he left the elevator and crossed the room and entered the auditorium. The first thing he noticed was a group of pets conversing right inside the door. Hoping not to get noticed (but feel free too) he decided to inch his way around and go further down stage. Wow this place is huge. I wonder who would ever use it, he thought to himself. He noticed the advanced lighting setup and Digital control room slightly off center from the stage, the place truly was state of the art.