Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Steward doesn't really want revenge on Keene because of what happened but because Keene always took him for granted and never told him what a good job he did and didn't give him a raise he deserved. So when Keene apologizes and does Steward will forgive him and stop trying to ruin him and destroy the world.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Assuming Stewart somehow gets restored to his human self from that monstrous embodiment he's now transformed into.
(Whoa, serious grammar convolutions there.)
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I don’t know if Steward can even backtrack now, even if he and Keene forgave each other, he might be in too deep with the denizens of Heck, to go back.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Rock decides to put together a new reality show that involves him hiring pets to prank other pets.

Only for all the pets to turn on him and humiliate him on national television.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

With Rick on hiatus, Peanut takes over drawing Housepets! and drives all the characters crazy!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Rick's kangaroo character whose name I think is West makes an appearance at some point when comics resume.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

He previously appeared as a cameo when Keene first got to Heaven.

But what if he’s the Celestial who will fix everything in the end?! :o
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hey I said that he would make an appearance and not that it would be his first appearance. :P

I can easily see that and him making West be a Godlike character since he is a representation of the creator of the comic. So with that being said.

West is the true God who made everything in the comic and created Bahamut for the bureaucratic stuff.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Long lost Cousin Aran returns. Bino tells him to get lost.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Marion's father will make a reappearance sometime after this arc ends and Marion WILLINGLY decides to stay a squirrel.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

NHWestoN wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:01 am Long lost Cousin Aran returns. Bino tells him to get lost.
Aran starts to to leave, but learns no one gives a carp what Bino thinks.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:22 pm Marion's father will make a reappearance sometime after this arc ends and Marion WILLINGLY decides to stay a squirrel.
This is, in part, because dad had been caught up in events an he's now a small woodland creature himself.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The Milton ferrets will learn that biologically they are only half-siblings since they share the same mother and Pit, Simon and Duke are interested in seeking out their biological fathers.
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Pueblo learns who his real dad is... Shardul! (?)
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think this is starting to head into daytime talk show paternity test territory now. :P
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Rydr Warklub wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:19 pm Pueblo learns who his real dad is... Shardul! (?)
The "Other" Tiger !!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Max started to write letters to Reuben after realizing he never wrote any letters and kept in contact with Rufus before his death.
Harry Johnathan

King's father was in prison for abuse during the events of A Wonderful Dog's Life; as an early contingency plan if King tried to get away from him, Pete had freed him and told him about his son's current fate...
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It would be really horrifying if he did find out where King was after all of this was over and tried to attack and threaten him or the pups. I don't think someone who is a complete monster like him wouldn't have any qualms about using weapons on anybody that didn't do what he said. :?
Harry Johnathan

King has a hard time forgiving people for even the smallest slights against him --- this stems from childhood embrassment after a bully wedgied him him front of the entire school. Peanut, who wants King to become "happier" and be less grumpy, arranges for him to meet with his former bully on a daytime talk show.... run by Pit Milton. Meanwhile, Tiger is out for revenge against the Miltons for axing his TV show and ruining his chance at fame. Chaos ensues.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Despite saying he doesn't respect anybody who has anything to do with cats, Bino's guilty pleasure is watching old Josie and the Pussycats reruns.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Rufus visits Max regularly.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Before she was approached by Dragon to help her alongside Tarot in the game she was playing against her brother, Sabrina absolutely HATED magic and didn't want anything to do with it because of an incident when she was a kitten.
Sir Chestnut

Post by Sir Chestnut »

Before the current arc is over Marion and Trinket will somehow engage in battle over a bird feeder.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Sir Chestnut wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:29 am Before the current arc is over Marion and Trinket will somehow engage in battle over a bird feeder.
I wonder if feeders are even a thing in a universe where the animals are, at least, as smart as teenagers. I mean, you can watch videos of squirrels in our universe problem solving and getting around pretty serious efforts. Imagine if they could simply swipe a saw or a wire cutter or simply work together.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Fiddler and Keys met each other at a music school their owners enrolled them in since they wanted to have musical pets.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Maxwell’s cooking ability propels him, (and probably Grape and Peanut) into the battle against the villains from Heck, plus Steward.

Also, Marion forgives Steward.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Craig and Draig's biological father is out there and will end up making a reappearance at some point and will also be a demigod.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Thomas Milton, his sister, and Sophie the camel will make dramatic appearances as part of the solution to the current episode. :lol: Daisy, sadly, will not. :(
MrBlueSky7

Post by MrBlueSky7 »

In the midst of his wreckage, Demon Steward steps on someone, but it turns out to be Karishad, who just leaves Dem-Stew confused and irritated by his survival of the impact.
Harry Johnathan

This in turn confounds him so much he doubts that he can even kill anyone with his foot and stops attacking long enough for Kitsune to blast him into space.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Demon-Stewart meets its match when who should stride upon the scene but Duchess - and she's not happy. Well, okay, what else is new, but she still straightens Stewart's tie!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

After seeing Marion for the first time, Spo falls in love with "her" not aware that "she" was once a "he".
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

There was Patreon art showing that scenario. Marion wasn’t pleased.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:58 am After seeing Marion for the first time, Spo falls in love with "her" not aware that "she" was once a "he".
.... or Dating a BobCat! Ulp.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

A great setup, really; any rodent that makes unwanted advances to Marion, Lois could show up to scare them off.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I figured that it would be more Lois unamused than Marion. Only because if someone makes Marion feel uncomfortable Lois would set them straight.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:21 pm I figured that it would be more Lois unamused than Marion. Only because if someone makes Marion feel uncomfortable Lois would set them straight.
Marion's a lot like Res many, many insecurities. Lois'll be busy. ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The aardvark (Arthur) is gonna be a female the same age as Todd, Marion and Lois when her identity is revealed only because a teenaged Todd made out with her and if she wasn't a teenager but an ADULT that would worry me.

Then we can go to calling her D.W.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Todd is a teenager? :|