Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
NHWestoN

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by NHWestoN »

Poncho is trying to learn the mandolin so he can serenade Gale and win her heart. This could end really BADLY ... or not.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

DeeVee has a crush on one of his fellow classmates in school but doesn't kno how to go about it and feels its weird to have one since she is a human and doesn't know how it happened.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Would rather we not go that route. :?
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Lana at some point got tired of being the sensible one so she let go for just one day and it was shown she was even MORE crazy than her brothers and it horrified her so much she vowed never to do anything like that again.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Realizing that Boris's talents fail to encompass the social graces appropriate to her wealth and status, she plots hiring Jeeves away from the Miltons.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

When the Milton's find that out, then I expect to see them pull out everything to stop her with extreme prejudice.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:50 am When the Milton's find that out, then I expect to see them pull out everything to stop her with extreme prejudice.
Truthfully, I can't imagine why Jeeves would want to work for Duchess and her family, even if they are all English. If that's a rub, he can always take Terrance out for a pub crawl.

Curiousity question: Is Rex an English or a French Bulldog? I sort of assume english since, were he French, Rick might have given him a French accent. (Although, on the third hand, Rick's not much into accent humor.)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Since he is a German Shepherd, Ralph's biological father who was bred with another German Shepherd to create purebred German Shepherd puppies came directly from Germany while his mother has German ancestors.
Last edited by Amazee Dayzee on Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Marvin would really like to visit Zach at the Treehouse but he's a little intimidated,by all the feral lunacy.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Can't be anymore crazy and insane then acting as Tiger's straight man.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:19 am Can't be anymore crazy and insane then acting as Tiger's straight man.
Zach fled the place to escape that burden ... but then he had Jessica to run to.

Hmmmmmm .........

Marvin visits Zach at the treehouse and, despite her eccentricities, develops a crush on Ink.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I could get behind them and they would make a cute couple. It would be another couple I would have to make up a couple name for. Lets see. Mink? Mark? Mark? Irvin? Invin?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:35 am I could get behind them and they would make a cute couple. It would be another couple I would have to make up a couple name for. Lets see. Mink? Mark? Mark? Irvin? Invin?
Or Maine Coon Cat? Except the breed already exists.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You know what? I'm gonna go with Mink. If they DO get together and a mink character does happen to show up, that will make it all the more better.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Stewart better hope Pandemonium isn't looking for a good accountant.
Sir Chestnut

Post by Sir Chestnut »

Was thinking since King and family are in Heaven right now there's the possibility that King's mom might pop up.
Since they can shapeshift in Heaven do you think she would appear as she did to King last time, or do you think she would take the form of a Corgi for the pups to be more comfortable?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sir Chestnut wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:50 pm Was thinking since King and family are in Heaven right now there's the possibility that King's mom might pop up.
Since they can shapeshift in Heaven do you think she would appear as she did to King last time, or do you think she would take the form of a Corgi for the pups to be more comfortable?
Oh, that's an intriguing thread! Wonder if Fox's mom will put in an appearance, too? And Rufus and the Barn Cats (I sort of assume they have left us).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Zach sometimes misses his original owner Clair and wonders why she gave him up.
Last edited by Amazee Dayzee on Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Gale takes Pueblo to the zoo and finds herself romantically attracted to Shadrul. For his part, the Tiger hope to convince her to help him escape .
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Since Gale is often at work, Poncho has taken to babysitting Pueblo, and the two have grown close.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Peanut makes another comic that is a sequel to the one where Spot (Superdog) saves Santa from aliens where Santa who was jealous about how fast Spot (Superdog) is in delivering the presents since the aliens prevented Santa from doing so Santa tries to destroy Spot (Superdog) because of his jealousy.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

NHWestoN wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:24 pm
Sir Chestnut wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:50 pm Was thinking since King and family are in Heaven right now there's the possibility that King's mom might pop up.
Oh, that's an intriguing thread! Wonder if Fox's mom will put in an appearance, too? And Rufus and the Barn Cats (I sort of assume they have left us).

We might see Rufus and the Barn Cats if we check in on Peanut and company. While Max seems pretty content with life on Earth, and probably wouldn’t need to seek out Rufus, Rufus might come by to see how Max, (and Peanut and Grape) are doing.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Res decides to incorporate characters based on Grape, Max and Peanut in his next book in the Pridelands series.
Leotamer

Post by Leotamer »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:39 am Res decides to incorporate characters based on Grape, Max and Peanut in his next book in the Pridelands series.
Isn't the Pridelands series completed? Though that raises the possibility that the next book by the same author is about a brown dog and purple cat finding a mysterious temple in the woods. Which could also be fun if that ever gets a movie adaptation.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Terrance discovers that his "Heavenly Reward" is having all his mountains of bureaucratic paperwork fined and finished; now he can follow his dream of becoming a forensic detective for real instead of chasing carbon paper.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Leotamer wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:46 am
Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:39 am Res decides to incorporate characters based on Grape, Max and Peanut in his next book in the Pridelands series.
Isn't the Pridelands series completed? Though that raises the possibility that the next book by the same author is about a brown dog and purple cat finding a mysterious temple in the woods. Which could also be fun if that ever gets a movie adaptation.
I've wondered if we were ever going to see the result of all that. You'd think there would be a final, perhaps short, arc where we see the release of the final book. It's also possible that Res is going to fade away into the past and never really get mentioned again.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

North Star is surprisingly adept in chemistry and has
very quickly become Mr. Porter's favorite student. The other students, meanwhile, have freely taken the opportunity to tease him for being a literal 'teacher's pet'.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Probably a bad idea since I am pretty sure he can knock the sense out of the bullies.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:16 am Probably a bad idea since I am pretty sure he can knock the sense out of the bullies.
Teasing a wolf strikes me as an open courtship of catastrophe.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Peanut is thinking about getting someone to help him make his Spot (Superdog) comics but doesn't know how to find someone that will help out.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Itzuki is practicing to play Christmas songs on traditional Japanese musical instruments as a surprise gift to the Sandwich family.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The bird that Grape and Max killed had a family and sooner or later they will take their vengeance on Grape and Max. :twisted:
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Tiger wants to teach a course in television programming and stagecraft at the local community college. Mmmmmmmmm ... hope they don't buy it.
Elwood Blutarsky

Post by Elwood Blutarsky »

what chicken's true name is Maximus Gallus Domesticus and it is commander of the Flocks of the North, General of the Phoenix Legions, and a loyal servant to the descendants of the true emperor, Chief Satau. It will have its vengeance, in this life or the next.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

In his downtime when not obsessively worrying about his children and sitting around not finding a job, King tried to learn how to play DnD which was easy because he didn't have Joey frying his brain.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Daryl and Fat Daryl decide to surprise Miles by adding a porch to Wolf House.... Boy, is Miles ever surprised!!
MrBlueSky7

Post by MrBlueSky7 »

Tarot and Sabrina are regranted their Mana Powers from before and join GK and the Fox Cubs in the Battle for Babylon Gardens. And Res gets brought in as a secret weapon...

I wanna say Bailey gets recruited as well, but she'd never leave King's side.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Olive, Rook, and Ace decide to make something for Mom's birthday. They aren`t sure what but they are confident they have the carpentry skills to accomplish their project. (They don't.)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

When Peanut was young and Grape was just adopted, he tried to make a time machine so the kitten could go and confront her previous owner but what happened in the past.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Poncho wants to join the PDK9s, setting off a debate among the members.