Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Lana is considering hiring an agent so she never gets ambushed like she just did again. LOL
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:21 pm Lana is considering hiring an agent so she never gets ambushed like she just did again. LOL
Lana buys the station, fires the "Talking Head", and replaces him with Tiger. Tiger's new program is called "Fairly Unbalanced".
Last edited by D-Rock on Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double-posting: please use the Edit button to add more to your most recent post.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Definitely would fit who he is to a "T" in that case.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:09 pm Definitely would fit who he is to a "T" in that case.
Jessica likely won't be his first guest...... ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Unless it is some sort of scheme for him to get revenge on her in some way.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:00 am Unless it is some sort of scheme for him to get revenge on her in some way.
Brace for Backfire !!!
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Angered by Trinket leaving him for a new partner, Cory will help to track down Steward.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Though I wouldn't be surprised if Steward is able to convince Cory to partner up with him for his cause.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Cory has a scheme - sell a fake medicine guaranteed to protect against transformation. After a couple scooters turn him down, Trinket with change them into critters, and panic will push the product.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That would only be if he was able to partner up with Steward and he was fine with it but I do think that Steward would be able to find a use for Cory.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

NHWestoN wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:15 pm Cory has a scheme - sell a fake medicine guaranteed to protect against transformation. After a couple of prospective customers/victims turn him down, Trinket with change them into critters, and panic will push the product.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

The Hermit plans a Halloween party for the whole neighborhood, only to learn that party gatherings are banned this year. Heart-broken, he decides to hide at home, but Sabrina and Daisy are planning to surprise him with a bunch of gifts snuck onto his ramshackled door stoop.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Its about time that they did something really nice for someone.
Last edited by Amazee Dayzee on Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Especially the resident geezer. Said the Forum's old guy. ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You are only as old as you feel.

Which is why I think I'm 12 instead of 28. X_X
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:35 pm You are only as old as you feel.

Which is why I think I'm 12 instead of 28. X_X
12 is a good age to stay at as long as you can, Amazz. :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think I would like to feel 16 but I always felt like I never really became an adult.
Elwood Blutarsky

Post by Elwood Blutarsky »

Todd's Pontiac Grand Am "Hot Rod" lost its hood as a result of a very misguided attempt to make a YouTube video replicating a stunt from the car chase in "Lethal Weapon 4."
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Todd isn't as successful with dating multiple girls like he brags and only said it to try to get cool points.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:26 pm I think I would like to feel 16 but I always felt like I never really became an adult.
Me, neither. Now that I'm retired, though, I might give it a try. ;)
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Trinket is a descendant of the crow that chased kitten Maxwell.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Do we even know if Trinket is a crow? I thought they were all black and she has some blue on her.
Elwood Blutarsky

trekkie wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:12 pm Trinket is a descendant of the crow that chased kitten Maxwell.
Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:34 pm Do we even know if Trinket is a crow? I thought they were all black and she has some blue on her.
Trinket is a magpie. She is in the same Corvidae family though along with crows, ravens, and blue jays.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Lana is secretly working with Steward and Trinket in order to try to make the ECP spiral out of control so she can play the hero when she fixes it.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:19 pm Lana is secretly working with Steward and Trinket in order to try to make the ECP spiral out of control so she can play the hero when she fixes it.
I just don't see it. I think Lana could easily swoop in and solve whatever issue comes up, or take credit for it. I just can't see her being actually behind it.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Which is why it was just a wild guess and one for me.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Jeeves and Breel plan a surprise Halloween party for the ferrets at Milton mansion, inviting lots of pets and other "parents." What they don't know is Steward Badger is plotting to crash the party and transform all the humans with his famous "making change" coin trick.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

With the way that things are shaping out now and the fact that he has the demon on his side, I could see it working and causing a lot more negative press for the Miltons.
Elwood Blutarsky

As the Demon and Steward prepare to enact their plan across town Nero is playing a fiddle. Yup, good old Nero Morelli runs the best authentic Naples-style pizzeria in River Ridge and he likes to entertain his diners with his musical skills while their food is cooking. Tiger's allowance is on direct deposit at the eatery.

Todd overplays the circumstances of his transformation into a red panda, playing it up like it was some great sacrifice to save a child or protect the innocent. In actuality Steward and Trinket used spray adhesive to temporarily glue the coin to the sidewalk then laughed like crazy when he tried to pick it up with transformative results.

The local fish and chips shop gives out discount cards to encourage frequent visits. Unsurprisingly Gambit, Tarmac, and all of the neighbor cats have them. More surprisingly so does Terrance.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Tarot's former owner was a magician who unfortunately met a horrible fate during one of his magic tricks that went wrong.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Rock and Pit are planning to revive their TV studio. To reassure Lana there won't be any problems, they're going to call their network "The-Really-No-Explosions-Or-Nothing-Channel". They haven't told her their trying to get Tiger back to be their News Program Anchor and Cultural Doyen. They are also trying to get Jessica as a Sports Analyst. They have not told either of them they'll be on-screen together.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Steward chose Marion as a target to change into an animal first because he and Marion's missing father were co-workers and Steward for some reason held a grudge against the man.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:09 pm Steward chose Marion as a target to change into an animal first because he and Marion's missing father were co-workers and Steward for some reason held a grudge against the man.
That would be an interest twist. We haven’t seen Marion’s dad yet, maybe Steward did something to him.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I don't think he has been transformed just yet since right now it seems like high schoolers and college kids are the primary target at the moment.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

If Lois goes to school, then Devo insists he can go to school.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Marvin is on a pet dating site hoping to get a girlfriend.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Breel is a passable golfer, a game none of the ferrets understand or care for. He's heard that Daisy also plays and her "parents" belong to the golf club. Well, Breel knows Sasha and Sasha knows Daisy and maybe they could work something out.

But Duchess also belongs to the Club and she detests the Miltons and everything associated with them...except she doesn't know Breel. Yet.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Tiger's depression that lead to him overeating started when he was younger after he was taken from his birth mother.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Rex decides to go into business making lunches for school kids and selling them from a wagon across from the high. Suddenly, his lunches are very popular with the students, and Rex is in all kinds of trouble with the authorities. Even worse, Keene and Mr. London are riding to the beleaguered bulldog's rescue.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yeah I am pretty sure that their help would make everything worse and of course Rex knows that which is why he doesn't want them involved. :P