Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
Elwood Blutarsky

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by Elwood Blutarsky »

Gambit lives up to his name and organizes after-hours poker nights for the zoo animals.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Breel has recollections of his life at the train station, so Keene decides it might be fun for them to go on a train trip.
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Bino secretly regrets ruining Fido's social life and feels he has failed his mother. Despite this, he can't just stop the God Club's persecution of cat-lovers; he has sewn the seeds of speiceism, and it has snowballed to the point it's impossible to stop; even if he did try to end it, Duchess or somebody else would probably start it all over again.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Bino is secretly friends with a mailwoman who he has a small crush on but doesn't tell anybody because he doesn't want to be ridiculed or Duchess to be jealous (despite the fact that she could care less.)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Maxwell and Marvin pay Jeeves a visit. He serves them tea (Major Grey to Maxwell's great disappointment) and tells them how he came to be the butler for Mr. Henry, including how the ferrets came to live at Milton Mansion.
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

This year's Valentines cards will include Todd and Dino demon.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Things will go sideways for the first team to fight the demons and Cerebus will have to recruit a more Babylon Garden pets to go down and battle the demons.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Tiger applies for a job driving a pizza delivery vehicle. It goes badly.
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

NHWestoN wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:00 pm Tiger applies for a job driving a pizza delivery vehicle. It goes badly.
He didn't say who he'd deliver it to.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

CunningFox wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:59 pm
NHWestoN wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:00 pm Tiger applies for a job driving a pizza delivery vehicle. It goes badly.
Worse, Tiger really tries to do his best, but Truck and Falstaff steal the pizza from him.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

dr_eirik wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:07 pm
CunningFox wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:59 pm
Worse, Tiger really tries to do his best, but Truck and Falstaff steal the pizza from him.
... and Marvin has to bail him out of the lockup.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I hope Jess beats the carp out of Falstaff if he gets Tiger in trouble.

Marion learns some advantages of being a squirrel and elects to remain one, asking for a different reward from Kitsune.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Gale applies for the accountant position with Milton Industries opened by Stewart's ... um ... "transition". She gets the job. She quits before finishing the first hour.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

NHWestoN wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:44 pm Gale applies for the accountant position with Milton Industries opened by Stewart's ... um ... "transition". She gets the job. She quits before finishing the first hour.

Who’d blame her?

Thomas redeems himself by protecting Sofia and Keene. Chooses to remain a camel, though.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

trekkie wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:40 am
NHWestoN wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:44 pm Gale applies for the accountant position with Milton Industries opened by Stewart's ... um ... "transition". She gets the job. She quits before finishing the first hour.

Who’d blame her?

Thomas redeems himself by protecting Sofia and Keene. Chooses to remain a camel, though.
Sophie's probably the only real gal-pal the poor shnook has ever had.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

NHWestoN wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:11 am
trekkie wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:40 am

Who’d blame her?

Sophie's probably the only real gal-pal the poor shnook has ever had.

The grateful Keene gets them a more private enclosure and a coffeemaker, specially built for ungulates. Sophie is puzzled, Thomas is delighted.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

That's because - being from the Middle East - Sophie knows what real coffee is.
Harry Johnathan

NHWestoN wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:13 pm That's because - being from the Middle East - Sophie knows what real coffee is.
I'll just take my artificial, unnaturally-brewed hazelnut flavored sugar coated mug, thank you.

Sabrina actually enjoyed Exorcist II: The Heretic but doesn't want anyone to know.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Daisy applies to join the K9 force but there are no openings. Instead, though, she and Terrance hit it off and they go on a double date with Kevin and Shasa. It goes ... interesting.
Fish Preferred

Post by Fish Preferred »

I've figured it out. The entire comic is just an insanely elaborate lead in to INA. It explains nothing, but it answers everything.
Knowledge is not as simple as having the right answers. Knowledge is a way of finding them.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

:shock: I am somehow 100% willilng to accept this :lol:
Harry Johnathan

Nah, fam. It's all leading up to The Highest Bet, but in a divergent universe it would lead into A&H Club.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Yeltsin is off-camera attending law school.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

After hearing about how King and Bailey who are also animals got married with a wedding arranged by the Miltons, Jessica secretly thinks about getting married to Zach.
Last edited by Amazee Dayzee on Sat May 15, 2021 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harry Johnathan

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 6:10 pm After hearing about how King and Bailey who are also animals got married with a wedding arranged by the Miltons, she secretly thinks about getting married to Zach.
Who? Lol.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I forgot to put her name down because I was multitasking and should have made it clear. Though it should have been obvious when Zach's name came up. It was Jessica I was referring to. :)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:23 pm I forgot to put her name down because I was multitasking and should have made it clear. Though it should have been obvious when Zach's name came up. It was Jessica I was referring to. :)
Not Ink? ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I honestly don't think that Ink would be the type to have a crush on Zach since that would be the equivalent of a very religious woman having a crush on God in this case. Even if Zach doesn't consider himself a God it is Ink that does.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Maxwell’s interest in baking and his baking ability will come into play later.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The aardvark that we just met in the comic a few strips ago is Mr. London.
Harry Johnathan

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:13 pm The aardvark that we just met in the comic a few strips ago is Mr. London.
download (6).jpeg
download (6).jpeg (6.42 KiB) Viewed 6426 times
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Being in heaven is making Bino think about how he acts and might make him want to change his conduct.

If only just for a few moments.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:22 pm Being in heaven is making Bino think about how he acts and might make him want to change his conduct.

If only just for a few moments.
Last moment before everyone is transported back to Earth. "Hey, is there a way I can take over this place?"
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:51 pm I honestly don't think that Ink would be the type to have a crush on Zach since that would be the equivalent of a very religious woman having a crush on God in this case. Even if Zach doesn't consider himself a God it is Ink that does.
Not sure what we know of Ink's theology - Maybe an "Opener" is like a "Bab" or enlightened teacher who can pull off the occasional miracle like opening temple doors ... or mayonnaise jars.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

From what we have seen of Ink I am under the belief here that she thinks that Zach is some sort of deity and to be in love with him would be blasphemous. Also she is friends with Jessica and knows about her feelings for him and doesn't want to mess that up.
MrBlueSky7

Post by MrBlueSky7 »

Right now, Karishad is probably under Demon-Steward's Paw... 😏
Harry Johnathan

MrBlueSky7 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:04 am Right now, Karishad is probably under Demon-Steward's Paw... 😏
*Seinfeld theme intensifies*
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bailey and Sabrina run into each other and just decide to pal around for a while, recalling their days as avatars, social pioneers, and comparative youthful indiscretions.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Tiger really did try to go to therapy after Jerry insisted but the therapist eventually ran out of the room screaming because of how psychotic Tiger could be.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Duchess tries o get her family to sue the Miltons for harboring dangerous ferals (i.e. employling the wolves).