Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

In the future, there will be a SPECIES reassignment surgery for cats to transition into dogs and vice versa.
Fish Preferred

Post by Fish Preferred »

Joey will spend the next three months obsessed with finding the arcane magic(k)al formula for turning himself into a cat.
Knowledge is not as simple as having the right answers. Knowledge is a way of finding them.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Everybody who was FORCIBLY transformed against their will because of what Marion HIMSELF wanted will magically be OK with being transformed and the comic will go on as usual with no comments about the transformation or people who were transformed being part of the comic.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Okay, then.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

I'm guessing some Rick's archive items showing up in Furaffinity will start showing up in the Forum (at least the PG-13 categories).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Peanut will be the one to figure out that Craig, Draig and Kits were Pete, Dragon and Kitsune if only just by guessing and they pretty much admit it to him when they are shocked he figured it out only for Peanut to say that he never had any concrete proof until they said so. :lol:
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

The ending of the Heckraiser arc implied that the three Celestials will be made to forget the fact that they're Celestials, so that's not likely to happen anymore.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Do we know if it is an instant memory wipe or does it take time? I can see Peanut figuring it out while they remember and then they forget and Peanut ends up forgetting also.
HiraokaNettoMichio

Post by HiraokaNettoMichio »

D-Rock wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:21 pm The ending of the Heckraiser arc implied that the three Celestials will be made to forget the fact that they're Celestials, so that's not likely to happen anymore.
Guess King would miss Kitsune's antics to the point where he'll try to bring him back. I guess that would be an idea I can write a fic about.
Friend me on steam for a friendly game of whichever.

Steam Name: Hiraoka Netto Michio
(Username: James77358)
Steam Friend code: 51949146
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

D-Rock wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:21 pm The ending of the Heckraiser arc implied that the three Celestials will be made to forget the fact that they're Celestials, so that's not likely to happen anymore.
Hmmmm ... would they still be immortal in their mortal form?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Unlikely. If I remember correctly, Rick is moving away from the supernatural stuff moving forward. I believe having them live mortal lifetimes with no memories of who they were will be part of that.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Which is why I said that Peanut finds out while they still remember, they ask him how he figured it out and he says that he had a suspicion and then they confirmed it and then in the next panel they completely forget about the conversation. LOL
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Wonder if it's time to open a thread in the Forum called "So which Housepets characters will NEVER appear again??". Might be interesting/fun/painful to speculate.

Sure, there's a lot of minors actors easy to tag - you know, Jasper and Jinx, the Celestials and the Infernals, or most of the humans. But which long-standing characters will never return, not even as "walk-ons"? Tiger and Marvin, maybe, or even Jessica and the treehouse crew? The Wolf pack? Sargeant Ralph and the K9 crew? Daisy?

... or maybe my mind's just turning dark as the New Hampshire primary approaches. ;)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Well, I opened a thread about 'characters that won't be back" and it appears it eclipsed this venue. Not what I mean to do!! So ... here's a "Wild Mass Guessing" for you!

When Tarot's pups and Bailey's pups get together, Sasha is so enthralled she decides to start a daycare center. It goes .... well, "Sasha"! (or, if you prefer, NUTS!)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Peanut secretly wants to collaborate with Res on a story but is too nervous and afraid to ask.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Res is secretly scared that Peanut wants to collaborate on a story with him, and he's nervous and afraid that he doesn't have the nerve to say "NO" !!!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Instead of having a police officer for an owner, Kevin's owner is someone in the military which is why he is so patriotic especially in the one strip where he was pumped about the Olympics.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Gale decides, because Daisy is so friendly, she'd make a good stock market cold-caller. And she does!

... then the stock market tanks and both Keene and Duchess are wiped out!