Non-HPU: Crater City OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

CyberDragon

Re: Non-HPU: Crater City OOC

Post by CyberDragon »

And there's the first post! We have started!

Also, already on the second page of the OOC.

Also also, there's a bit of backstory with Heather and Titus, I just didn't have time to make a sheet for Heather. Heather is going to be the one doing the recruiting today since Titus needs to make sure the City Hall doesn't try anything funny during their meeting with Sean's character.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

*reads the first post* Well, at least we know Titus' has a healthy diet!
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

:lol:

Yeah, his first meeting with Heather and her own partner was complicated.

Heather was investigating the disappearances of several fishing boats and cargo ships out in the deep ocean. It turned out that a tier 10 Leviathan (Sea Kaiju) was responsible, and Wildfire had to save Heather and her partner. Their ship capsized in the megastorm the Leviathan created.

Wildfire had to get them out of there, but he had a few problems. His long-distance flying altitude is 30,000 feet, and he had to be above the clouds to avoid the Leviathan's megastorm. Those altitudes would kill any human outside of a pressurized container.

Well... Wildfire's body is pressurized to allow him to fly that high without getting hurt himself. He took them in to carry them to safety, but was forced to swallow the boat itself to keep it from bouncing around and potentially crushing one of the humans he was saving in the process. Like a giant loose piece of luggage falling on your head, except it's a boat rather than a carry-on full of clothes.

He did get Heather a replacement for the patrol boat, but then that got destroyed in a fight with a different Leviathan.

EDIT: I should probably say that Titus is starting the day at his home in a military neighborhood reserved for the KDF. It's located on the Eastern outskirts, in the mountains. Most people will be starting in the city itself.
-Champion Motto

DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

So with the talk about hunters and self-defense about Kaiju, does that imply that citizens are allowed to carry/conceal weaponry? What sort of equipment is common, and what's the legal limit for civilians, if you don't mind me asking?
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Crater City is based largely on San Francisco, so gun laws would likely be similar to current California gun laws.

That said, most Kaiju hunters don't use guns as they are pretty ineffective against even disguised Kaiju. Once the bullet enters past the skin, it enters into the Kaiju body hidden inside. Kaiju are a lot bigger on the inside than the outside. For example, even if a hunter shot a disguised Kaiju in the head, the moment the bullet penetrates the skin it has several feet worth of skull to get through before it reaches anything it could damage. This weird distortion is why gravimeters freak out when a disguised Kaiju is nearby.

Instead, hunters generally use poisons. Botox is a preferred one, as it's not too difficult for them to get their hands on, it's such a potent poison that less than a gram of the stuff is lethal to even a tier 10 Kaiju, and the paralysis it causes prevents transforming.
-Champion Motto

DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Ah, that makes sense. Also explains the line in the Kaiju description about them being giant on the inside, I didn't realize that was literal. (I thought it was supposed to be like an inspiring line about their will to survive, heh) Thank you!
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

:lol:

Well, they have the figurative meaning as well. They do have a strong will to survive.

But yeah, bigger on the inside is quite literal.
-Champion Motto

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Now I got a somewhat silly question. The KDF (which I presume stands for Kaiju Defense Force)...please tell me this is their theme :lol: -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRmES6IJk_o
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

That game! I never thought I'd hear of it again! I ended up with more ants than my computer could handle, had to give up after a while but boy oh boy were those fun times. ;)
All the characters!
Foxfan2164

Post by Foxfan2164 »

SeanWolf wrote:Now I got a somewhat silly question. The KDF (which I presume stands for Kaiju Defense Force)...please tell me this is their theme :lol: -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRmES6IJk_o
:lol: i played EDF 2025 before and hearing that makes me laugh
My Characters (Links and all)
Just your average Fox, Max and Marion fan.
Foxfan2164

Post by Foxfan2164 »

Also, I accidentally posted an unfinished RP post in the IC but I deleted it.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

That happens sometimes.
-Champion Motto

Citrisfur

Post by Citrisfur »

Heyo! I have another couple of questions about Kaiju specifically.

All of our characters are relatively young, but what’s the general lifespan of a Kaiju? Do they also age the same as humans?

Also, can a Kaiju still discover other powers they may have through experimentation or under certain conditions? Obviously these powers would have to be approved in the OOC before hand to make sure they’re not too powerful and all.

With that being said, Lyncus is currently asleep and wakes up around midday, unless anyone wants otherwise. She lives on her own and is off of both her job at the library and college on the weekends.

I’ll delete this line after I finish her backstory - just letting you know that I‘m working on it.
Active RP Chars.
  • Nadirth'ynn|d69620|6465777
  • Tiramisu|00aaf6|4759476
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • James|00A8CA|475(10)877
  • Takido|00d022|5857953
Song Of The Day Queue, suspended

Profile Pic and Mystic Meadows banner by @Neko!
I also have an alt @Citris26
Foxfan2164

Post by Foxfan2164 »

Also I have a quick question about the KDF.
If a kaiju not part of the KDF uses their powers is that illegal and would something happen to said kaiju?
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Citrisfur wrote:Heyo! I have another couple of questions about Kaiju specifically.

All of our characters are relatively young, but what’s the general lifespan of a Kaiju? Do they also age the same as humans?

Also, can a Kaiju still discover other powers they may have through experimentation or under certain conditions? Obviously these powers would have to be approved in the OOC before hand to make sure they’re not too powerful and all.

With that being said, Lyncus is currently asleep and wakes up around midday, unless anyone wants otherwise. She lives on her own and is off of both her job at the library and college on the weekends.

I’ll delete this line after I finish her backstory - just letting you know that I‘m working on it.
Kaiju reach maturity at the same rate as humans, but after that I imagine they age slower, and have a longer lifespan than humans. Kaiju can live 150 to 200 years (I reserve the right to change this in the future unless it factors into the plot)

If you think of a power you'd like your character to discover, let me know either in PMs or the OOC so I can approve them. After the power is approved, you can have your character discover it.

As for the waking up Early bit, it can sometimes take a while for time to pass in one of these RPs, and I never really specified how early it was. You sure you want to wait?
Foxfan2164 wrote:Also I have a quick question about the KDF.
If a kaiju not part of the KDF uses their powers is that illegal and would something happen to said kaiju?
Transforming into a Kaiju in the middle of the city is in and of itself considered a public disturbance, and a Kaiju could be fined for it. Using Kaiju powers in disguised form isn't illegal, and doesn't carry any legal penalties unless someone or something gets hurt from their use.
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Imma just pop this in here...

Character Name:Julian Albarn

Kaiju Codename: Dove

Color:This

Type: Main

Kaiju Class: Colossus

Disguised Species:Fox

Neighborhood: Crater City

Appearance: Julian has a generally unkempt, almost slovenly look about him that an expert eye might tell is a little TOO slovenly and unkempt. His shorts and shoes are a size too big, his shirt generally doesn’t go with them, when he wears a tie it’s crooked, his watch strap is five times less fancy than the watch… He’s trying to pass un-noticed in life. He has training in first aid and holds down a job of sorts in a local electric shop that pays the bills on his one bedroom flat. Definitely a Fox, though. There’s no mistaking the Red Fox look.

Personality:  Whilst Julian cares for the people around him enough to learn to treat basic wounds, he’s not one who likes to fight, looking to see if there’s a way out of it whenever he can. He knows how to repair electric appliances and tends to have a mini toolkit on him with other tools available to him in the shop's back room. (He's not good at programming, mind) He’s done everything he can to keep his Kaiju abilities under wraps, although he will sometimes go out of his way to get people who would be hurt in fighting out of the area. Being peaceable and out, mainly, for himself, he’d rather like a mask for his giant form. So people can’t recognise him.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
- Strength: 8
- Perception: 7
- Endurance: 5
- Charisma: 6
- Intelligence: 6
- Agility: 7
- Luck: 5
- Kaiju: 4
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Approved.
-Champion Motto

Deske

Post by Deske »

How faithful to a specific iteration of a "Legend" do we need to be? For instance if I pick a dragon as the basis of my characters Kaiju form, do I have to stick to one iteration or can I just go wild with it?
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

It would still have to be recognizable as one of the many forms dragons can take. Dragons specifically are at least partially reptilian, have 4 legs or 2 legs and 2 arms, and 2 wings.

There are other dragon-like creatures out there too like wyverns, wyrms, and longs.

If something goes too far from what it's based on, it might as well be a xenoform.
-Champion Motto

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

So there's a couple of noteworthy things here. One is that the golden lab tourist has parents who don't believe in Kaiju, and one is that Heather was specifically expecting Mist.

For the first one, not all places in the world have a native Kaiju population. The 5% population for Crater City is about twice the global average density, and some places don't have any Kaiju at all. And, of course, there are those who don't believe a thing exists until they've seen it with their own eyes, and there's enough questions with answers that aren't common knowledge to fuel skeptics in these areas that don't have Kaiju.

For the second, due to the fact that most Kaiju prefer to remain hidden, recruiting for the KDF is scheduled beforehand, and the potential recruit is given a location to go to on the day of recruitment. This location changes every day to prevent the recruitment center from being targeted by hunter groups.
-Champion Motto

Citrisfur

Post by Citrisfur »

Sorry, another few questions:

Do Kaiju hybrids exist? If so, can those Kaiju hybrids use powers or grow to larger sizes?

And for Lyncus specifically, I’m thinking about including in her backstory that she doesn’t know she’s a Kaiju, since she’s never has had a reason for growing larger before, even though she knows about some of her abilities. She knows what Kaiju are, she’s just never made the connection to herself before. Is this too far of a stretch, and should she just know from the beginning?

Also waking up early on the weekends are uncharacteristic of Lyncus, so I can just have her work on a paper due Monday. I’ll write her part when I’m online. If she talks to the librarian (her boss), do I have to create a guest character sheet in the OOC?

Thanks again.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Kaiju hybrids do exist, but, like Zoomorph/Human hybrids, are unable to have kids themselves without scientific intervention due to Kaiju being a different species from Humans and Zoomorphs.

Lyncus being unaware that she's a Kaiju isn't too much of a stretch. If she was adopted or otherwise raised by a human or zoomorph parent, and that parent didn't know, then she might never have had a reason to suspect that she was unusual.

Temporary guest characters don't need a character sheet. That said, would you like me to play the librarian so you have someone to play with?
-Champion Motto

DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

What's your plan for the climate/season of Crater City, if you don't mind me asking? Just for context, nothing overly important.
All the characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I'd like to join, please!
Name: Ryan O'Connor

Kaiju Codename: Ronan (Meaning: Little Seal)

Colour: Slate blue, #007FFF

Kaiju Class: Legend

Kaiju Form: Plesiosaurid water horse/kelpie

Disguised Species: Zoomporphic Sea Otter

Neighbourhood: Crater City

Powers: Ronan's powers involve control over water. He can breathe a superheated or a supercooled jet of water at a target, either boiling/scalding them or encasing them in ice. The superheated jet also explodes into steam on contact with anything solid. Additionally he can manipulate water, treating it almost as a solid object with which he can manipulate objects or bludgeon opponents.

Weaknesses: Being plesiosaurid, in Kaiju form he has flippers instead of hands or feet and is thus slow and clumsy out of water. Additionally he needs to be either in contact with or within fifty metres of a large body of water for his powers to work. He has discovered though that the city's water pipes allow his powers to function at a very low level if he's too far from shore.

Appearance: Small in stature by Kaiju standards due to being quadrupedal and flippered, his Kaiju form stands about fifteen metres tall. He is, however, thirty metres long from nose to tailtip thanks to his long neck and rudder-like tail. His skin is smooth and a mottled grey-blue in colour, making him almost impossible to see when he's in the water, especially if he's in motion. His head and body are streamlined with smallish nostrils and earholes, and his mouth is full of razor-sharp teeth.

His sea-otter form is lithe and of average height however he appears slightly heavyset due to his thick fur. His head, throat and chest are pale in colour however the rest of his body is a deep brown. His handpaws and feetpaws are webbed and he has long, droopy whiskers. He generally dresses in an ash-grey jacket and matching slacks and a white shirt with the top two buttons undone. As his footpaws have tough pads, he doesn't bother with shoes except for when formality or safety demand them. When he swims, which is a lot, he dresses in a pair of blue boardshorts.

In both his Kaiju and sea-otter forms his eyes are a startling, unfathomably deep blue.

Personality: The son of a billionaire businessotter and heir to an empire, Ryan's time is spent split between his penthouse apartment in the city, and his luxury yacht moored in the bay. He takes his responsibilities to the family business seriously but off the clock has become known as a bit of a party animal. When he's not partying or working, he loves surfing, fishing, diving for shellfish and crustaceans, and playing harmless pranks on his friends.

Other notes: Ryan's father's company is a parent/holding company with controlling shares in three main categories of business: real estate, construction and distribution. Secretly Ryan and his father are major donors to the KDF. As monetary donations would cause conflicts of interest and too many legal hassles, they have instead "donated" by offering contracts with their services at generously discounted rates.

Despite living in a penthouse apartment, Ryan isn't particularly fond of heights.

While Ronan is slow and awkard on land due to being a sea creature, his speed and agility in the water are unmatched and he uses these to his advantage to make up for his lack of size and weight and his inability to fly. His Kaiju name is tongue-in-cheek and was a nickname his father gave him as a calf that just sort of stuck.

He's a bit offended by the traditional Irish/Scottish stories of the dangers of his species but understands that they were precautionary tales aimed at preventing kids from drowning.

Despite being an aquatic species he does need to come up for air however he can hold his breath for a long time. In his otter form this averages about ten minutes however in Kaiju form he can go for two hours without breathing - this time however is somewhat reduced by strenuous activity.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats: S3, P5, E7, C8, I7, A9, L6, K3
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

It's pretty good, Hlaoroo, but I think you misunderstood when I said the KDF could have contracts with him to build their facilities. He can't donate these facilities to them as they're too big and worth too much, but he can offer them a major discount on their construction. The KDF doesn't want to become dependent on a third party donor.

Also, the image is broken. Was it supposed to be a url link?

DdeeStar wrote:What's your plan for the climate/season of Crater City, if you don't mind me asking? Just for context, nothing overly important.
What seasons?

Again, being based on San Francisco, the weather barely changes. Year round it's 50 to 80 degrees F (10 to 26 C). The weather shifts between foggy and sunny, with occasional light rain.
-Champion Motto

Deske

Post by Deske »

Gregg Collins wrote:Character Name: Gregg Collins

Kaiju Codename: Doesn't quite have one yet...

Color: #0040FF

Type: Main

Kaiju Class: Legend

Kaiju Form: Semi-Anthropomorphic Hellhound

Disguised Species: Human

Neighborhood: Crater City

Powers:
-Despite being cold to the touch, his claws are capable of cutting through most materials. They come to a fine point, so he can be accurate with them.
-He can open rifts to his own little pocket dimension. It serves as his home away from home, as well as allowing him to portal in from anywhere and portal out to anywhere.
-Can exhale fire that fatigues rather than burns. Those hit by it feel tired, drained, both mentally and physically. Inanimate objects hit by it weaken and, given enough exposure, can disintegrate as if they had been exposed to the elements for years.

Weaknesses:
-More susceptible to fire based attacks, though instead of the usual burn, they mostly seem to inflict a form of fatigue similar to his own breath attack. Effect is proportionate to the size of the flame. Matches don't do anything, a match and a can of hairspray will probably wind him, fully engulfing him in flames will leave him a wheezing mess on the floor. This is easier to take advantage of when he's smaller as a human.

Appearance:
As a human, Gregg is pretty normal looking, standing a bit tall at about 1.93 meters. Lightly curled brown hair with a blue streak dyed into it by some friends of his, grayish green eyes, light, sandy colored skin, and a slim build to tie it all together. He keeps up appearances, dressing smart casual if he’s out and about, or business casual if he needs to make an impression. Average wear consists of an accented button down shirt, cardigan over top, jeans or chinos and some casual sneakers for city wear to tie it all together. Business casual usually has him swapping out his jeans for slacks, his cardigan for a vest, and his sneakers for more formal footwear.

His Kaiju form takes the shape of an anthropomorphic hellhound. Think doberman werewolf but less fur, more skin, more flare, and just slightly uncomfortably thin.
Starting from the top, his head takes the shape of a canine skull, engulfed in blue flames that are, oddly, cold to the touch. The flames form a sort of pseudo-skin around the skull, letting him show off facial emotions that wouldn’t be possible for an otherwise solid hunk of bone. Looking in from either side, his eye sockets are dark voids with a fuzzy white orb deep in them that acts as his pupils. They don't blink, but they do move around in his head.
From the neck down his skin is mostly the sort of deep black that one would liken to the void of space. His rib cage has a subtle blue glow coming from within, outlined by the shape of his ribs blocking the glow.
Tipping his fingers are long claws that glow with a faint bluish hue at the tip to the void black of his skin at their base.
The rest of his body is the same void black skin, save for his tail which is slender, whip-like, and tipped with its own flame of cold fire.

Personality:
Flamboyant, Heart of Cheaper-Than-Gold, Extroverted, maybe Adventurous. Those are a few words someone would use to describe Gregg. While not working at “Vittorio”, Gregg tends to find himself hanging out with his friends in the somewhat less than reputable parts of town, but they usually keep out of trouble. Usually. Weekdays usually consist of some chill time at local shops and cafes, while on weekends he tends to turn it up with barhopping and clubbing taking center stage. Unafraid to try new things and definitely willing to step back and let other people take the reigns.

Other notes:
-Holds down a job as a journeyman tailor at a well known suit shop, Vittorio, in the middle of the city. Can definitely get you a discount on large alterations or even do small ones for free.
-He’s one of the better tour guides, both in terms of knowledge and safety, of both the less reputable parts of town and the city as a whole. A lot of important people have come through Vittorio’s tailoring shop for a suit, so he knows some names.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
- Strength: 6
- Perception: 8
- Endurance: 6
- Charisma: 6
- Intelligence: 7
- Agility: 5
- Luck: 5
- Kaiju: 5
Last edited by Deske on Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Looks good. Approved.
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

CyberDragon wrote:It's pretty good, Hlaoroo, but I think you misunderstood when I said the KDF could have contracts with him to build their facilities. He can't donate these facilities to them as they're too big and worth too much, but he can offer them a major discount on their construction. The KDF doesn't want to become dependent on a third party donor.

Also, the image is broken. Was it supposed to be a url link?
Fixed and fixed. I also made one or two slight additions to the Other Notes section.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

So, while most powers and abilities are scaled down in disguised form, lung capacity actually wouldn't be. Like I said before, they are still huge on the inside even when disguised. For example, after he swallowed that boat, Wildfire's stomach was still big enough on the inside to hold an entire boat in it while he was in disguised form. The same would work presumably for your character's lung capacity, I would think.

That's a pretty minor thing though. You're approved and can start your introductory post at any time.
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Well, he'd probably pretend it was anyway so as not to stand out from his fellow otters. He doesn't want to attract suspicion after all.

But thanks!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

So how do the transformations work for the Kaiju? Does it require any specific motions, words, thoughts, anything of that type? Is it more of a case-by-case thing?
All the characters!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

It's largely at will, so it requires some measure of concentration and active choice. I imagine it being like flexing a muscle, in a way.
-Champion Motto

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

CyberDragon wrote:It's largely at will, so it requires some measure of concentration and active choice. I imagine it being like flexing a muscle, in a way.
So less 'Power Rangers' and more 'Animorphs'?
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

I've never read animorphs, but I wouldn't compare it to Power Rangers.

If I recall, Power Rangers are given their powers from an external source, so they'd have to invoke it.

Kaiju's forms are internal to themselves and a part of their bodies, so it would be more like controlling a part of your body.
-Champion Motto

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Animorphs is kinda like the halfway point between Power Rangers and the Kaiju here. The gain the power to turn into any animal they touch through external sources, but after that it’s completely internal.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Citrisfur

Post by Citrisfur »

Character Name: James Schlatt (Currently Unapproved)

Color: #00A8CA Blue

Type: Main

Species: Zoomorph Ram

Neighborhood: Crater City

Appearance: White, with blue eyes and brown, curled horns. Almost always is wearing a loose fitting light blue sweater that matches his eyes.

Personality: Nice and casual, although cautious when meeting new individuals and a jokester with those he's already familiar with.

Other notes: James has lived in Crater City his whole life, graduating through grade schools like everyone else. He still lives with his parents, but attends the same college as Lyncus, albeit some different classes as his focus is business. Lyncus and James are best friends, and even have the same job position at the library to try and spend the most time with each other.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
- Strength: 4
- Perception: 7
- Endurance: 5
- Charisma: 10
- Intelligence: 8
- Agility: 7
- Luck: 7

If he gets approved, I’ll throw him on the first sheet for simplicity’s sake.
Last edited by Citrisfur on Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

In this game, even non-Kaiju characters get 48 points to spend. It's the trade-off for not having Kaiju powers that they're able to spend those points in other areas.

In this case, I would suggest putting a few points in the luck stat, since as it is literally nothing will go the way he wants it to. The luck stat isn't useless. A character with a luck stat of 1 will be as defined by their bad luck as a character with an Intelligence of 10 is characterized by their sharp mind.

Also, it seems a little odd for an individual who's sometimes timid to have a Charisma of 10.
-Champion Motto

Citrisfur

Post by Citrisfur »

CyberDragon wrote:In this game, even non-Kaiju characters get 48 points to spend. It's the trade-off for not having Kaiju powers that they're able to spend those points in other areas.

In this case, I would suggest putting a few points in the luck stat, since as it is literally nothing will go the way he wants it to. The luck stat isn't useless. A character with a luck stat of 1 will be as defined by their bad luck as a character with an Intelligence of 10 is characterized by their sharp mind.

Also, it seems a little odd for an individual who's sometimes timid to have a Charisma of 10.
Made the edits. I just threw all the extra points onto luck.
Also, is that how luck works in these roleplays? I always assumed luck was an individual's chance of success in an activity where their skill alone would make no impact on the outcome. Based on his low luck, James would leave as little as he could up to chance because he'd know something would turn out wrong otherwise.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Citrisfur wrote:Made the edits. I just threw all the extra points onto luck.
Also, is that how luck works in these roleplays? I always assumed luck was an individual's chance of success in an activity where their skill alone would make no impact on the outcome. Based on his low luck, James would leave as little as he could up to chance because he'd know something would turn out wrong otherwise.
It's a bit of both. It has more impact than people think. ;)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Citrisfur wrote:
CyberDragon wrote:In this game, even non-Kaiju characters get 48 points to spend. It's the trade-off for not having Kaiju powers that they're able to spend those points in other areas.

Made the edits. I just threw all the extra points onto luck.
The character's approved.
-Champion Motto