Headcanons

Discuss the comic here
NHWestoN

Re: Headcanons

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:38 pm The reason that Jessica openly mocked "The Opener of Ways" and had no belief in anything that was vaguely religious is because she is an atheist.
But I'll bet she's the first to offer to help Kix find Draig and Craig.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Although Tiger was so convinced that Zach was going to replace him in the Arbelt household and lead to him being put out on the street, Tiger deep down actually misses Zach and wishes he would come back.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sprint an Summer have two cousins, Winter and Autumn. However, they're Infernals and work for Eudoant.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It would also be kind of amusing if they were cats but that might set up people into thinking that dogs are good and cats are bad. Plus if they are cousins then they would have to be the same species also.

Though if they were adopted cousins they could be different species. For example, Max (a cat) and Joey (a dog) are adopted cousins because their owners (Jeff and Jake) are brothers (this also makes Bino and Joey adopted cousins and biological brothers though it is unknown if they are full or half)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

"The Forgotten" remembered! Uh-oh!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It's an annual tradition in the Sandwich household for Jill to dress up Peanut and Grape in sweaters to take pictures of them.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Maxwell sometimes subs for Lester in RPG sessions with Dallas, Joey, and Squeak.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Here is hoping if Grape finds out or someone else they won't taunt him mercilessly over it though I don't think Grape would go that far. Some other animals in the neighborhood probably would. Being lead by Bino of course.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

If Bino really hurts Max, Grape, and maybe Sabrina would kick the carp out of him, I would find it funny for the green eyed dog to go on a vitriolic rant about RPG players being losers, only to find out Bailey(who learned the basics from King, if she didn’t know) is subbing for Squeak.
Last edited by trekkie on Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

.... Bino is even more enraged to discover that he's playing against ... and losing to ... Dallas whom he despises for some reason connected with the Good Ol' Dogs Club which nobody ( including Dallas) knows.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Neither Jerry, Tiger or Marvin know that Zach is dating Jessica because they never paid attention to him (no wonder why he left. >_>)
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I think Jess recuperated the Arbelts once, though I could be wrong.

Res does long distance RPG sessions with the nerds.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Fox has begun to dream of Alaska lately. He'd had those dreams before but they went away after he became pals with King. Now they've returned.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Maybe its because that is where his ancestors are and its now calling him home?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:37 am Maybe its because that is where his ancestors are and its now calling him home?
Likely ..... or maybe he's dreaming of new adventures that don't involve reams of police department paperwork.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Peanut and Grape once tried to get into politics but after 3 minutes they quit and decided to leave it to people who know better.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:11 pm Peanut and Grape once tried to get into politics but after 3 minutes they quit and decided to leave it to people who know better.
I trust them more than most politicians.
trekkie wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:09 pm I think Jess recuperated the Arbelts once, though I could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure that's canon.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

FireworkFox wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:46 pm
Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:11 pm Peanut and Grape once tried to get into politics but after 3 minutes they quit and decided to leave it to people who know better.
I trust them more than most politicians.
trekkie wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:09 pm I think Jess recuperated the Arbelts once, though I could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure that's canon.
I thought it was canon. I wasn’t sure, though.

I agree with trusting the Sandwich pets more than most politicians, howl, I trust all the pets except for Duchess and Bino more than most politicians.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I am in that same group also but I don't think I would trust the Miltons as much most likely because while they can start up big programs to help pets, they wouldn't have a clue about how the politics of the world works. XD
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

So ........ Keene decides to run for Mayor. It goes ... predictably, especially after he hires Tiger as his campaign manager.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Clair gave Zach to Jerry because Zach was depressed and she thought it was because he didn't have anybody his age to interact with since at the time Pap was a puppy and probably a hellion.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Thomas has taken to giving financial advice to zoo visitors.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Duchess was an only-pup, partly explaining why she is so spoiled.
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Sgt. Ralph has horrendous social skills. Fido tries to help him, but the poor dog is helpless.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Fido din't realize it at the time, but Sabrina needed enormous resolve to go to Keene's spa - she still has nightmares from her near-drowning experience.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Sabrina taught Maxwell to hunt, and just like her he can’t bring himself to actually harm any of the critters he catches, so he lets them go in the woods.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

After listening to Craig and Draig talk about their experiences in Peanut and Grape's Imaginate, Tum starts to dream about being an actor.
Harry Johnathan

Discount Jack started stealing to provide Elaine with jewellery, but it grew into a horrible habit.

Also, just made this post because the number of posts in the thread was on the evil number and wanted to change that. :|
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Grape tries to keep it a secret about who she is a big fan off because she still gets teased about writing a horrible fan letter to an actor in the Pridelands movie even though she didn't send it.
Leotamer

Post by Leotamer »

My thoughts on King's and Bailey's pups names is that they all follow from the cosmic game, or at least fit very well it with. Rook is obvious, King was turned into a dog with a chess-themed named. For Ace, Bailey ended up being Pete's Ace and has a spade pattern on her chest. I think I have heard both here on the forums, but I think Olive also matches this theme. King and Bailey "won" the cosmic game but making a truce with the other players and making peace with them, and which could be said that was them extending the olive branch. So where Rook and Ace names are based on King's and Bailey's role in the game, Olive's name is about how and why that conflict is over.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Peanut helped Rex come up with a new recipe for roasted pumpkin base don the one time he actually "carved" a Halloween pumpkin. :mrgreen:
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Zach and Daisy are trying to plan a holiday dinner for the ferals but they're not sure how to pull it off without Tiger getting involved and spoiling everything.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Daryl and Daryl have a distant cousin named Larry.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Maxwell wants to ask Santa to bring him catnip for Christmas but he's not sure how the jolly one would react.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

trekkie wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:37 am Daryl and Daryl have a distant cousin named Larry.
Larry also works at a small hotel in Vermont as a handyman.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Griswold had a very short-lived dating advice column in the Babylon Gardens newsletter. The reason for the column's short life was that his advice to all females seeking solutions to their dating problems was to go out with him.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

NHWestoN wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:56 am Griswold had a very short-lived dating advice column in the Babylon Gardens newsletter. The reason for the column's short life was that his advice to all females seeking solutions to their dating problems was to go out with him.
This was quickly followed by threat of a lawsuit by all females in Babylon Gardens for "future emotional trauma" should the advice be heeded.
Griswold was, uh, reassigned the same day.

Harry Johnathan

Natalie is aromantic. (But, considering her "creepy behvaior towards crushes" this may be called into question.)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

trekkie wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:19 pm
NHWestoN wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:56 am Griswold had a very short-lived dating advice column in the Babylon Gardens newsletter. The reason for the column's short life was that his advice to all females seeking solutions to their dating problems was to go out with him.
This was quickly followed by threat of a lawsuit by all females in Babylon Gardens for "future emotional trauma" should the advice be heeded.
Griswold was, uh, reassigned the same day.
He has been absent for a while, now that you mention it.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

He may have ****** off a large group of females by being his obnoxious self so he could be in hiding. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Amazee Dayzee on Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.