Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Re: HousepetZ: Survivor Tails

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:09 pm
If you are scrapping season 11 does that mean you are scrapping Mungo/Elena's breakup? XD
No they are still broken up. Season 11 was going to start with an arc called 'Bad Company' (which I never did figure out what that arc was going to be), then move to Celestial Origins then end with the Die Hard parody, which I am pushing to Season 12 (which stars Cousin Rodney and Snow) as it fit better there with what I have in store. As for the new Season 11...you'll have to wait 'till the end of this arc to see what I have cooking up for then ;)

Celestial Origins was going to be as followed (as taken from a notepad doc I have so excuse the way it's written here):
Set in the 1980's, this story tells the tale of when the Cosmic Nerds were nonexistent, Pete, Cerb, Dragon, and Anubis were friends and nothing more, all playing Life Of The Avatar...
(cont'd) The anger within Pete began to take shape... Sets up the current events in HousepetZ, shows more of the Thunderbird story and ends with the story that Thunderbird told in the Something Wicked arc...
(cont'd) Reveals that Kitsune was working in creating the zombie viruses that would soon land in Keene/Osiris' paws (he always felt humans should be slaves to pets), along with being the reason for Pete's downfall
(cont'd) Also reveals that Kitsune thinks no animal, be it pet or wild, should ever fall in love (he was the reason behind Rufus and his wife break-up and why he then ended up in the Netherworld when he died)
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Oh well I'm sure that it will come out really awesomely. Just post it when you are able.

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Quick update: Currently nursing a wound on my finger (cut a nail in the wrong place, whoops) so typing is a bit tricky at the moment. Not hard, just tricky (I'm used to typing with all fingers). Same time, did a complete re-working of my future plans for HousepetZ so, now, Sabrina's story-line that I teased will now happen starting Season 13. I will get the next chapter up soon!

Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

Looking forward to it. Get well soon :D

trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Ouch. Take care of yourself, looking forward to reading season 11.
Please state the nature of your medical emergency.

“True wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing.”-Socrates

“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

(Editor's Note: This season has been condensed down due to the set backs these past two months)

HousepetZ: Hello Gardens, Simon's Back In Town!
Chapter 2: Return Of The Strange One

"So what did dad want to see you about?" Peanut asked as he leaned back on the porch chair, Duchess walking out with some soda and replying, "Oh, he was wondering where we were going to have our wedding and I told him that it was going to be a simple get together with friends and family sans any involvement from Keene Milton." Peanut laughed as he took a swig, "Good idea! By the way, I got a surprise for you!" Duchess asked what it was then gasped in excitement, "For our honey moon? We're going to DisneyLand! Been saving up for months for this trip in secret as a surprise for you!" To say Duchess was surprise would usually be an understatement but for some reason, much to Peanut's confusion, she was distracted by something. "Something wrong, honey?" Duchess didn't reply and just kept her gaze at whatever she was looking at. "Peanut...do you recall if Anubis said Deus was coming to visit?"
"Not that I can recall," Peanut replied shaking his head, "Last I heard, Deus was taking a vacation to Mars." Duchess then pointed to the sky, "So why is the sky acting like it's in the show Sliders?" Peanut was confused until he looked up as well and was shocked at what he saw. High above the Sandwich house, a massive swirling vortex had formed with lightning flashing about it. As they watched it swirl, various thoughts began running through their heads, ranging from Sasha's return to Peanut thinking that the TARDIS was going to show up to Duchess still thinking it was something out of Sliders.
"Hey, look!" Peanut shouted, "Something's falling from the middle...and it's a...." Duchess was going to ask why until she saw the object as well and was equally as confused as to what it was, though her instincts quickly kicked in and, in a matter of seconds, grabbed Peanut and dove out of the way as the object landed where they were standing, the vortex above them suddenly vanishing without a trace. "You OK?" Duchess then asked Peanut, who nodded and asked "What was that?"
"I have..." Duchess began as she looked over at the object before saying, "...it's a car?" Indeed, much to their surprise, a car, that looked to be from the 1970's, laid before them, looking very grimy and in desperate need of a cleaning. Peanut and Duchess slowly approached the car, opening the passenger door slowly. Soon as it was open, much to their surprise, a body dropped out of the car, gasping.
"Hey er Mister? You Ok?" Peanut asked as he placed a paw on their shoulder. As soon as his paw touched, however, the person in question suddenly yelled, jumped up and, much to the shock of Peanut, pointed a shotgun under his chin. "HEY! What are you doing!?" Duchess shouted but quickly silenced herself as, much to her surprise, the person raised their other weapon and pointed it towards her, "Look, we don't need any trouble."
"Shut up!" They shouted, "Look, I have a few questions and you two are going to answer them for me! One: What year is it? Two: Where am I?" The person then looked at himself then screamed, "And third? WHY AM I AN ANIMAL?!"
"Well *cough* before we answer any questions of yours, you will answer ours: What's with the horn on your head?" Peanut asked, confusing the Hyena as he lowered the gun and began to reach his arm to his head, but soon dropped to the ground as Duchess quickly grabbed said gun and whacked him on the head, knocking him out.
"Well, that guy was crazy," Peanut remarked, rubbing his neck, "We were just trying to be helpful and he goes ahead and..."
"Ash." Duchess replied, holding the hyena's wallet, "His name's Ashley Williams...and judging by this employee card, he works at a store called...S-Mart? Never heard of that place. Think we should call the cops?" Peanut looked at Ash once more then back at Duchess, "Think we should. Tell them he's armed but he doesn't seem dangerous..."

(Ash Williams has arrived...groovy...and Next time...HousepetZ: I'm An Agent Of Chaos, Do I Look Like A Ferret With A Plan?)

trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Very interesting beginning. Looking forward to reading more about Ash, and hopefully Duchess and Peanut’s wedding.
Please state the nature of your medical emergency.

“True wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing.”-Socrates

“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell