Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid leaned his head back and sighed, "Oh well.... I guess we just gotta go in... If she's there, we'll leave in a hurry..." He walked towards the door with heavy feet...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam followed behind Sid, feeling a uneasy about meeting the woman who Sid hated. "Alright..."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid opened the door: it was unlocked. He cautiously peered in, slowly opening it... He walked inside and looked around... He scratched his head, "Looks like they went out somewhere..." he turned to Sam, "You can come in."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam walked inn behind Sid, looking around the house as well. "Where do you think they went? They must be here if they left the door unlocked..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid shrugged, "I dunno... Maybe one of them's home... In any case, I can smell them, but I don't know where they are..." He looked about, then down, then back at Sam, "Listen, I gotta take a leak..." He said incing towards the bathroom, "Wait here for a second..." He walked off towards the bathroom...
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Okay, I'll just wait here..." Sam looked around the room, feeling a bit out of place.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Back at the zoo...
Neko wrote:Darin stood awkwardly next to Frank and Matt, unsure of what to do. he leaned against Frank's side, wrapping his arms around the cat's arm.
FunkyChickenFace wrote:Frank and Matt stood awkwardly as well. Frank hugged Darin comfortingly. "Ehh... don't worry, I guess? We're all in this together."
Rikki and Old Kinut let go of each other. Rikki went and did that feral handshake thing with Chiku and the two pups while Kinut walked over to Darin and Frank, rubbing his paws on his sides, "So, I think we were introducing ourselves?" He held out his paws to them.
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Frank did the same, remembering his lessons from class.
"Ah, Frank Holiday, pleased to meet you."
"Matt Holiday. Err.. I can't actually smell as well as you can, so I'll just shake?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Uh-huh!" Darin smiled and sniffed Kinut's paw, then rubbed his own against his side and held it out to the raccoon.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Kinut sniffed their paws before looking up at Matt, "Yes, I know your human greetings. I was planning on it." He held out a Paw, "My name is Old Kinut, Mr. Holiday. I'm assuming you're here with Deputy Jack?"
FunkyChickenFace

"Yeah! We were just speaking with Darin's parents and stuff." Matt carefully drifted away from the subject of Darin's adoption and other such things, preferring not to face any more possibly unhappy wild animals.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Old Kinut nodded, "I see... I take it they live here now?" He moved for Jack, holding out a hand, "Deputy, good to see you again. It's Jack isn't it? I didn't see too much of you... How's Ranger Rodney?"
Jack chucled and shook his paw, "Actually, it's Ranger Jack now. Rodney was promoted a long time ago, and I was named his successor."
Kinut nodded again, "I see, well, congratulations on that. Rikki's about the age to become an elder... I think next spring, actually. If he decides to go through with the ritual, he'd be replacing me..."
Jack nodded a bit: he wasn't too sure what the whole "elder" thing was, only that Old Kinut was called "Old" Kinut because of his status as one. It wasn't a very well known tradition of wild animals, and he'd never found it in any books...
FunkyChickenFace

Frank scratched his head.
"So.. uhh...." He let it drop. He couldn't think of anything to say.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"So..." Rikki said, turning to Jack with a confused look, "You knew where he was all this time? Why didn't you tell me?"
"Sorry Rikki, I would've if I'd known, but I hadn't really thought of it. That was back when I was a deputy, before I even met you. I guess I never made the connection..."
Nearby, Chiku and the two children were holding out their paws to Frank and Darin, "Hi there!"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin smiled and sniffed their paws, then rubbed his against his side and held it out to them. "Hi, I'm Darin!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

ctcmjh wrote:Erin waved to Ian as well, "Bye Ian!" He said as the corgi left. Erin turned back to Terry, "So Terry, do you remember how to get to the lake?" He asked.
Terry jumped slightly at Erin's question, shaking his to clear his thoughts. He smiled up at the dog, giving him another quick squeeze. "Er... Yeah! I mean... For the most part... We just have to go back into the forest from where we were earlier... Right?"

------------------------------------

Pifer nuzzled into Kylie's neck, purring slightly. He would have liked to stand there for ages(lol), but he knew that it wouldn't be a very good way to spend the time. He pulled away from Kylie slowly, giving her a curious look. "Say... You still need to get the to know the territory. I could show you around the-" Pifer stopped suddenly. He was going to say forest, but he knew in doing that he would have to show her... the clearing. The weasel shook his head ever so slightly. No... I can't take her there... He gave Kylie an awkward smile. "Er, we can go see the human's development? We-ah... may need to go there from time to time."
Last edited by JOFOXX on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank repeated the ritual.
"Hi, I'm Frank. Frank Holiday. What're your names?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Chiku laughed, "Frank, you know our names, remember? I'm Chiku, and this is my son Chichu, and my daughter Mylo. And it's nice to meet you Darin." There was much paw-sniffing, the two kids wagging their tails excitedly.
"Mommy! Can we play with them now?" Mylo asked.
Chiku chuckled, "I don't see why not."
"YAY!" The two children immediately tackled Frank and Darin, and they all to the carpeted floor in a pile...
Chiku laughed, moving away to Matt and Jack, "Have fun!"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin laughs and starts wrestling the raccoon that had tackled him. It was a lot of fun, it had been awhile since he wrestled someone his own size. He nipped playfully and giggled.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank let out a yell of terror, wriggling madly to escape the clutches of the hell fiend.

(Which is to say, made it that much more fun to wrestle with him.)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Chichu chittered with excitement, rolling about with Darin, moving them towards Frank.
Meanwhile, Mylo giggled on top of Frank, play-biting and grabbing at him, as if she was trying to maul him.
Chichu stood up on Darin and jumped onto Frank too, double-teaming him with his sister.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin laughed and joined in on the mauling. He tackled Frank's leg, growling playfully and nipping at the cat's leg.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:"Okay, I'll just wait here..." Sam looked around the room, feeling a bit out of place.
Sid had been in the bathroom for less than a minute when the door to the garage suddenly opened and a rathar rotund woman came in, her steps lumbering as she spoke in a sneer, "I really don't see why you couldn't have gotten a NICE place, maybe one in the city!"
Johnny followed her in, "Mom, I told you, I'm tired of living in the city, and it's cheaper to drive the extra few miles from here to the university than to pay the higher rates there."
"Well then, maybe if you got a better job it wouldn't be that much of a problem! I always told you that if you want anything good, you have to work for it!"
"Or get a son to buy it for you..." Johnny muttered.
"Listen to your mother, Johnathan." A short man who was bringing up the rear said, "She knows best."
"Yes Johnathan, if you'd followed my advice and hadn't goofed off with that silly band of yours in high school, maybe you'd have gotten into a good college, like Princeton or-" She saw Sam and immediately jumped to a conclusion, "Oh good, I see you got rid of that ugly stray cat and got yourself a nice dog..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam jumped at the sudden voices, turning to see the three new arrivals.
"Oh good, I see you got rid of that ugly stray cat and got yourself a nice dog..."
She could already feel the hate Sid had for this woman. I guess he wasn't exaggerating about her was he...Wait, I'm not a dog! Sam tried to speak but found her nervousness and anger stopping her from talking properly. "Uh..."
FunkyChickenFace

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Chichu chittered with excitement, rolling about with Darin, moving them towards Frank.
Meanwhile, Mylo giggled on top of Frank, play-biting and grabbing at him, as if she was trying to maul him.
Chichu stood up on Darin and jumped onto Frank too, double-teaming him with his sister.
"ARGH!!" Frank bellowed, using one hand to hold Mylo at bay while using the other to catch Chichu and throw him (gently) into Mylo, causing them both to roll offa him. Then he, freed from Mylo, used his superior strength to swing Darin up and into his arms. Frank then bowled Darin into Chichu and Mylo. Wiping his brow, Frank stood up fully.
"So that's how it's gonna be, huh?" he said, striking a "I'm going to make you pay for that but not really because I'm playing" pose. "Well then! Let's play, kiddies!!! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!!" Frank charged, jumping off of a conveniently placed chair and boosting up into a Batman-style pounce.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Johnny scoffed, "No mom. Sid still lives with me. This is one of his friends."
"Friends?" His mother scowled, "Who'd want to be friends with that... THING?"
"Hey! Don't call him that!" Johnny said, raising his voice in anger, "He's my-" he swore at her "-cat, and you can't just come into my house and say those things about him!"
"Don't you swear at me!" She yelled back, raising her hand and smacking him across the face.
"Get your hands off of me!" Johnny shouted, smacking her back.
"Hey! Don't treat your mother like that!" the father piped in uselessly.
"You ungrateful little-" now Johnny's mother was swearing at him, "How dare you treat your own mother like this! After all I've done for you!"
"How dare YOU!" Johnny screamed back, his fists clenched, "Don't come into MY house acting like-"
At that moment, Sam couldn't catch the rest because Sid had shot in, grabbed her, and whisked her out the back door, preventing her from seeing the fight which was about to ensue. He slammed the door behind him, panting... "Sorry about that... you see why I don't like her?"
Steve was sitting on a nearby bench, smoking a cigarette (( He's 21 guys: it's legal. Buckdida said it was ok. )), "Yeah... no one does..." he coughed out a laugh...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam eyed Steve before looking at Sid."Yea, and I don't blame you. Thanks for saving me, by the way. I didn't expect something like that to happen..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"That's ok," Sid said, hugging Sam, "Stuff like this kinda happens, you know? I usually just try to stay out of the way..." He nuzzled her.
Steve's eyes widened a bit, "OMGee! Sid's got a *cough cough* ugh... Sid's got a girl!!" He grinned.
"You bet!" Sid said with a grin, "Best girlfriend ever!" he took her head to give her a kiss.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

FunkyChickenFace wrote: "ARGH!!" Frank bellowed, using one hand to hold Mylo at bay while using the other to catch Chichu and throw him (gently) into Mylo, causing them both to roll offa him. Then he, freed from Mylo, used his superior strength to swing Darin up and into his arms. Frank then bowled Darin into Chichu and Mylo. Wiping his brow, Frank stood up fully.
"So that's how it's gonna be, huh?" he said, striking a "I'm going to make you pay for that but not really because I'm playing" pose. "Well then! Let's play, kiddies!!! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!!" Frank charged, jumping off of a conveniently placed chair and boosting up into a Batman-style pounce.
Mylo jumped out of the way, rolling off with Darin in the process, leaving Chichu alone as the shadow closed in on him, "Uh oh..." Frank landed right on him. Chichu brought them into a roll, wrestling with Frank's chest...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam blushed underneath her fur, feeling a bit embarrassed kissing Sid in front of someone she hardly knew. She pushed the feeling aside and kissed Sid, wrapping her arms around him.

---------------

Darin laughed and continued to role with Mylo which turned into wrestling. He growled and nipped playfully at the raccoon pup.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

JOFOXX wrote:Pifer nuzzled into Kylie's neck, purring slightly. He would have liked to stand there for ages(lol), but he knew that it wouldn't be a very good way to spend the time. He pulled away from Kylie slowly, giving her a curious look. "Say... You still need to get the to know the territory. I could show you around the-" Pifer stopped suddenly. He was going to say forest, but he knew in doing that he would have to show her... the clearing. The weasel shook his head ever so slightly. No... I can't take her there... He gave Kylie an awkward smile. "Er, we can go see the human's development? We-ah... may need to go there from time to time."
Kylie was just as reluctant to move as Pifer seemed. She had fallen asleep lying against him, so she smiled sleepily at him. "Okay... *Yawn* But why would we need to go there?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
FunkyChickenFace

Frank laughed loudly, trying to pin Chichu's arms over his head while simultaneously failing completely to keep the rest of Chichu still. He flailed wildly, trying to get leverage.

Meanwhile, Matt was laughing himself hoarse. Frank hadn't acted like this since he was two months old! He quickly began to take pictures between giggles.
Last edited by FunkyChickenFace on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Mylo rolled on top of Darin and sat on his stomach, pinning him down. "Got you now!" she chirped, and started ruffling the fur on his chest with her hands.
Chichu giggled under Frank, kicking about with his legs. He started nipping at Frank's arms to try and get him off...

Meanwhile, the adults were now sitting in chairs watching them, "Wow," Rikki said, "Energetic children you have there..." he chuckled...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin laughs and squirms underneath Mylo before grabbing her and wrestling a bit more. He stopped and pinned her arms and legs, growling playfully and nipping at her neck.
FunkyChickenFace

Matt continued laughing, catching his breath to gasp out:
"He's not, heehee, usually like, *guffaw*, like this. GASP-AHaaahahaa!! He's usually all suave and charming, *lulzor*, not like a kitten at all!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Sam blushed underneath her fur, feeling a bit embarrassed kissing Sid in front of someone she hardly knew. She pushed the feeling aside and kissed Sid, wrapping her arms around him.
Sid didn't make it too long (well, as tounge-filled kisses for Sid go). He pulled off of her and grinned over at Steve, who coughed another chuckle, "I see. Well I hope you two have fun with that..." He took another drag from the cigarette before looking down at it, "Hey, this bothers you two, right? I mean, animals don't like smoke?" He flipped out a pocket-knife and set the cigarette down on the bench, cutting the burning end off it and putting it back in the half-empty pack, "I'm tryin' to quit anyway: nasty habit you know..." he rasped.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam pulled away from Sid with a smile, but it quickly faded as she scrunched up her nose from the horrible smell. "Thanks, that stuff smells horrible..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry jumped slightly at Erin's question, shaking his to clear his thoughts. He smiled up at the dog, giving him another quick squeeze. "Er... Yeah! I mean... For the most part... We just have to go back into the forest from where we were earlier... Right?"
Erin smiled, and held Terry's hand, "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." He said as he began to walk with Terry, "You don't know how much this means to me, that you'll help find my scarf. That scarf is really important to me."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( See little kids? Drugs are bad for you! Don't smoke or cuddly cartoon animals won't like you! ))

"Yeah," Sid agreed, "Really messes with the sense of smell..." He looked around as the smoke dissipated, "So... What's the-" he called Johnny's mother the name, "-doing here anyway? She drive back with you guys?"
"Yeah," Steve responded, lying down on the wooden bench, "They apparently decided to make a 'surprise visit' just after we left... So, you two been together how long? You must've just met..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam kept an arm around Sid, "We met yesterday actually." She smiled at Sid, remembering when they had first wrestled the day before.