Unpopular Stuf You're Interested In

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Amazee Dayzee

Re: Unpopular Stuf You're Interested In

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yeah when I posted that I wasn't in a good place and EVERYTHING was annoying me so forget I said anything. I think I chased JayBarker away though.
Vertigo Fox

Post by Vertigo Fox »

Everybody's territorial from time to time.
I know I get like that whenever I'm really hungry, I just want to be left alone to eat.
Ship's Cat, MPSV Iberia
Check out my musical ramblings, if you dare:

https://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well of course. I would think that most big cats just want to be left alone while they eat. XD
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

"unpopular stuff" remains unpopular, I guess ......
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This is pretty much unpopular ANYWHERE you are and no matter who you tell.

I am still interested in Nickelback making a comeback. <_<
DDeer

Post by DDeer »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:07 pm This is pretty much unpopular ANYWHERE you are and no matter who you tell.

I am still interested in Nickelback making a comeback. <_<
Cheesy, but catchy I have to admit. This is how you remind me!!!!!! etc. etc.
Disproportionately Dappled
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I honestly ever got why so many people IRRATIONALLY hated them. I though Chad Kroeger was hot when I was younger.

Now I noticed some people seem to moving towards Imagine Dragons as the next band to hate for some reason.
Vertigo Fox

Post by Vertigo Fox »

Even after the newest games in the series -- which I do still like, a lot -- Doom 3 is still my favourite Doom. Even that whole mechanic with the flashlight that people seem to hate is part of why it works for me.

Still a huge fan of the industrial music genres too, both the electronic and metal varieties, even after they're decades out of style. Nothing else activates my synaesthesia in such an interesting way.

Nickelback... frustrates me. I don't think their music is inherently awful or anything, and Chad is a good singer, it's just...
Every song I hear of theirs seems to have one or two really bad songwriting choices -- usually in the pacing-- that hold it back so it always stops just short of being music that I'd actually like.
Ship's Cat, MPSV Iberia
Check out my musical ramblings, if you dare:

https://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden
CryosR

Post by CryosR »

Boy band songs from the 90s, I know they're objectively horrible but I still enjoy them
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If anybody remembers the show "Johnny Test", they would know just how unpopular and despised it was.

I have to admit though I was a fan of it.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Obscure comics like Walter Scott's "The Little People".
Chieris

Post by Chieris »

I wouldn't say that it's unpopular, more like unusual, but I'm a fan of public transportation, I find enjoyment in travelling, in the sounds of the vehicles (I can't really explain, but I have something for sounds, not like ASMR, but I enjoy hearing certain sounds like some Star Wars sound effects or in case of public transit there are some vehicles' engine sound or gearbox sound that I like for some weird reason). I also collect bus scale models in H0 scale, I currently have 18 of those and also want to have a model railroad layout one day
I dunno, just imagine something funny here

And also just to advertise myself:
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/chieris/
https://www.deviantart.com/dangraythewolf
Retrospring for my Housepets characters: https://retrospring.net/@Garfield474
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I kind of am interested in ceiling fans now. I used to REALLY like them when I was younger but just recently I found my interest reignited for some reason.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Chieris wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:21 pm I wouldn't say that it's unpopular, more like unusual, but I'm a fan of public transportation, I find enjoyment in travelling, in the sounds of the vehicles (I can't really explain, but I have something for sounds, not like ASMR, but I enjoy hearing certain sounds like some Star Wars sound effects or in case of public transit there are some vehicles' engine sound or gearbox sound that I like for some weird reason). I also collect bus scale models in H0 scale, I currently have 18 of those and also want to have a model railroad layout one day
I still have the cast iron Lionel train set I got for Christmas when I was five years old. Still runs on the same ancient tracks, too, despite all three of my kids having played with it. Putting it around the tree was part of setting up for Christmas. On the other hand, I never went beyond that simple set-up like some friends of mine who had elaborate villages, multiple tracks and trains, and exotic box cars.
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

I could list a lot of things I'm interested in that most would consider to be "Unpopular", but to name two, I'd say:

- "Infamous" Director/Successful Restaurant Owner Uwe Boll's video game movies (Postal is one of the best and Alone In The Dark is NOT a bad movie)
- Certain games that were called the Worst Of All Time, like Aliens: Colonial Marines and Soldier Of Fortune: Payback
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I only like watching old movies to see if they really are that bad. Most of the time, they are. LOL