Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Non HPU: Zootopia OOC

Post by Hlaoroo »

Okay! ^^
Now to wait for people to post. :P
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

We skipped the tour and are now at lunch.
Nothing much has been missed.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Wait, I'm confused. Is Jasper with Jannali, Kirby and I, or is he back with the others? I edited my post when I saw he was helping lead Jannali back, but now he's also responding to the police situation?
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I personally replied in such a way that Jasper helped, then went back to the other group when he saw the situation escalate.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

BTW my chsracter Kavick is not acting over his Strength stat he's just using his YEEAARRRSS worth of higher experience to better leverage over the hippo with his current strength, after all you can have all the power in the world but if you don't know how to use it means nothing so no arguments over it break out
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

rodgil wrote:BTW my chsracter Kavick is not acting over his Strength stat he's just using his YEEAARRRSS worth of higher experience to better leverage over the hippo with his current strength, after all you can have all the power in the world but if you don't know how to use it means nothing so no arguments over it break out

When i rote the original post, I had envisioned everyone demanding answers from Foxy, not assaulting the off-duty officer.
I hate playing in combat RP's, as it almost always devolves into a power-gaming fest.

You must have not seen the movie, but the Officers of the ZPD do use intimidation and Blackmail, to get there way or info.
An use shear brute force, not just of strength but of numbers when making an arrest.
Judy Hopps even took Duke Weasleton to Mr.Big, who was going to Ice him ( kill him ), to get him to talk!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I feel like the entire assault is power gaming (using power he doesn't actually have). The hippo was off duty, so neither of them have cuffs or a radio, and I highly doubt everyone at the ZPD is going to be sucking up to a police officer who quit.

What rights does Kavick have to pull such a move?
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

He has signed documentation from both the mayor & chief bogo for his long service putting him between public servant and public and considering their trying to get kavick back puts him even closer to a cop Anyways the documentation, lets him put power hubgry cops in their place as he did while he was serving, he even made a video stating he would do so, should he see it off/on-duty matters not, also reaper learned to carry them after the third incident realizing it could be useful and safer
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

-Name-
Baron zeke Arctic

-Character Type-
Main Character

-Species-
Arctic fox

-Age-
Unknown

-Neighborhood-
Zootopia

-Appearance-
Baron has a more noticeable look, as a fox he naturally has white fur in cold climates but in warmer climates he has a greyish black fur coat. with that he wears a very old style of clothing from boots to dusters and even suits this fox takes on a mafioso's attire alot. his casual wear is suit pants, No shoes, a suit vest and long sleeve shirt with a fedora while carrying a stachel.

-Personality-
"aaaah nuts, du i even gotta do dis?
shh you,

Baron's demeanor is cautious yet playful. he's somtimes bossy but he was taught to be that way on top of his more aggressive nature. otherwise he's a big softy inside.

-Backstory-
Did you know Mr. Big didnt always have it all?
He's number 1 now for a reason, in the past there was Three major crime gangs. The Bigs, The Artics, And The Polars. Each one held large territory in TundraTown, with the police holding the last portion. One day during this time Baron was born, His father and mother were part of The Artics family. Who were planning a big move on the town, the plan was to join with mr. Big's dad who ran the family at the time. Together they'd overrun the last family to the cops and bring some order to Tundratown. As Baron grew he found the Artics had grown fond of bigs, they were an essential tool to him and a wider family to enjoy. Although they were different both found similar views at the time. Baron's father got to be known As Shock fox mc'coy, and was another method that big used against those he didnt like. however on the final day of it all big passed away to the Polar boss assaulting his home. In an effort to stop it Mc'coy broke a hole in the floor dropping him and Boss Polar into the water. Today that same thing is what bigs uses to "ice" those he despises. And Baron took over the family's name as an official "Shock fox" and a bit of a terror to the ZPD.
He's a criminal and a bit of a robinhood. Who learned that life may be tough, but effort and planning bring results. his childhood may not have been great but his family was safe.
Today Baron has found numerous ways to be his usually criminal self while hiding in plain sight. Although police search for him they only have a record of him having white fur. not his grey colored self with black patches while in warmer climates. with some help from bigs, he was able to change his police record personally to throw off the search. only every now and then is he "mistaken for the same shock fox"

-Other Notes-

Baron Loves to cook, if he's by a kitchen and hungry you can expect him to be making something. Or if he is down in mood you can find him here too.

He's called a shock fox for a reason, his family weapon was anything that could generate electricity, so if he's not carrying around an instrument case he still has something to do the trick.

due to evadeing the cops he is a wanted criminal but many that have seen him dont tell because they know him.

-SPECIAL-

S=6
P-9
E-7
C-6
I-7
A-6
l-1

"You know what? fogetaboutit!"
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I think the character is awesome, but his wanted status may pose a problem. The rec center is supposed to be the common factor between all the characters and if he's evading the cops, a public center is probably not where he would be.

We also have a mob boss that may cause a bit of tension with your character if you aren't on his good side.

Those are my biggest concerns and to fix that I would suggest that his identity as the shock fox remain a secret in such a way that nobody knows or suspects him of being said fox.
That is, however, just a suggestion and if you have another idea in mind, you may try that.
Hotep the psychic

oh? whos the mob boss?

if you mean mr. big hes already on his good side.

as to the identity thing i do see your point on that
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

[url="https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 62#p750962]Jasper[/url] is the mob boss guy, I believe.
Hotep the psychic

Hmmm then he may have some competition. Something the police could watchover and make a good scene about story wise.

Ill edit the profile on barons nickname other than that anything else?
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

hotep wrote:due to evadeing the cops he is a wanted criminal but many that have seen him dont tell because they know him.
I don't really understand what this sentence means, to be honest. Most people don't tell because they know him?
Hotep the psychic

Think of it like robin hood. Police saw him as a criminal for stealing and hides in peoples houses. However thise people know him enough to not tell or lie to the cops thst he was never there. Same with baron. With many people in warmer climate areas its the same way. Because they figured ir out but see him as a nice guy than a threat.
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

that doesn't help the wanted level at all, if they know who he is, but can't catch him. Police officers regularly attend the rec center, so they'll eventually catch him there.
Hotep the psychic

Already edited profile, cips only know half of Baron. They dont know his fur changes. Si if they see him full white which would only be in tundra town they wouldnt really catch him. Also cinsidering in zootopia many of the same species animal look alike.
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Alrighty, it looks good. Everyone is at lunch, so you can find them in the picnic area.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Okay guys. I have decided that I will be dropping out and will be relinquishing control of Zootopia to Keeshah.
I'll be focusing on real life and other projects for the foreseeable future.
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Kay, good luck & best wishes I hope you can find, solve, or fix what ever the problem is and or may be
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

rodgil wrote:Kay, good luck & best wishes I hope you can find, solve, or fix what ever the problem is and or may be

Surviving collage work..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Greetings and salutations! Any more room for an extra cast member?
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:Greetings and salutations! Any more room for an extra cast member?

I believe there is room to add one moar..
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

A montage of the original Disney Zootopia movie, before they screened it to Pixar who make them change most everything about the movie.
In my opinion this was the much better version of the movie.

https://youtu.be/tmU1_Ou90Z8
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

I agree. I love the really dark tone and kind of depressing atmosphere. It would've been something that Disney had never done before, and it could've been great! Instead, we got what we got. It was still good, but I still think I would've preferred the original.
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Actually, Pixar wasn't involved with Zootopia at all. Zootopia was all Disney magic!

And I'm the opposite. I really like how Zootopia turned out and all the subtleties in the movie. I think if they'd followed their original path the movie would have turned out quite depressing. And having watched the feature on the blu-ray about the development of the story, I think it makes sense why it was changed. People would have been cynical and depressed from the start of the movie, and they would have disliked the city of Zootopia and that would have affected how they saw the movie in its entirety. I think they wouldn't have connected with the story or the characters as much because of the cynicism too.

So I think the movie is great how it is!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Eh, to each's own, I guess.
-Monokuma

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Still working on that character ref behind the scenes! >w<. Just wanted to report in. Kinda struggling a bit when it comes to the appearance and backstory of the character XP.
I'm so used to making pet refs.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

role call!

who is still here, and still playing??
Hotep the psychic

Me!
So

1!!!
ImageImageImage
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

2, actually.
-Monokuma

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I'm here, waiting on Furr which left pecan waiting on me and pokes should have been given all around
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Ah, sorry. I got confused. I thought I was waiting on you to reply to Pecan, Brent.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

I'm also still here. And I was waiting on Chris to reply to Timmy. However, I think they were waiting for Ben to respond back to Nick.

Also, Roo, I wasn't sure if you wanted me to reply to Ben, so if you were waiting for that at all, I'm sorry.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Ah, sorry. I'll whack a post in there now!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Hey, is everyone still here? I was the last one to post, and that was a week and a half ago.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sorry, I had a busy week with semester ending and with working lots of shifts. All that is done now though so I can catch up on the RPs and post normally again! Yay! :D
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

People, start posting.

Or i'm going to call this RP dead, and have it locked..
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Sadly, I think it truly has died.
-Monokuma