Non HPU: Chival Res

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Non HPU: Chival Res

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Iron Panda wrote: "Welcome back to this reality little one". Edward said greeting Alexis, "Don't worry, with your mentors help and a few hours the pain should lesson."
Edward looked at the vitals, she was recovering faster than even he expected.
"My name is Edward, an... Well acquaintance of Muiva"
"nice to meet you mister." Alexis said tiredly "where am I ?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Blithe nodded, "See ya then." As they waited, Sky decided to meditate alongside her brother. After awhile they heard a knock at the door and they rushed to the door, even Sky did, eager to get away from her training for awhile. They opened the door and greeted their friend, Blithe wearing his purple scarf and Sky wearing her slim backpack, "Hey Chris!"

From inside their mother could be heard, "If you're heading out, make sure to stay safe. Things have been weird lately."

The siblings called back, "We will!" They turned back to Chris as they closed the door, "So, how've you been Chris?"

Blithe smiled and resisted the urge to run ahead, "Ready to go?"
"Yeah, let's go, I need to regain some energy since I just charged my phone," Chris replied as he headed towards the cafe.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mickey wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote: "Uh, are we standing in the way of anyone?" Matt asked
"My voice sound familiar?"

Litho smiled and chuckled, moving just a bit closer to the two.
"Litho? Is that you?" Matt asked, turning his head toward the bat. "Have you been standing there for long?"
Matt turned to the waiters.
"We are indeed looking for some breakfast ^^ have any open tables for the, uh..."
Matt then turns to the general direction of the bat.
"Would you like to join me and Relic? And would you mind if he did join us, Relic?" Matt asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

The siblings followed Chris, Sky shifting her backpack a little, trying to get used to it, "So, how's it been for you? It appears we were lucky enough not to make the news special that was on earlier. So, that's a plus."

Blithe quirked an eyebrow as he thought, "Hmm, wonder why they waited a month to do a whole news special on something that big. I mean, multiple super powered beings and a flying metal panda should have been enough to warrant that kind of report three weeks ago. But Egh. Let's talk about this over something to eat first." Blithe said, seeing the Cafe a little ways away.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Neon Icy Wings wrote:The siblings followed Chris, Sky shifting her backpack a little, trying to get used to it, "So, how's it been for you? It appears we were lucky enough not to make the news special that was on earlier. So, that's a plus."

Blithe quirked an eyebrow as he thought, "Hmm, wonder why they waited a month to do a whole news special on something that big. I mean, multiple super powered beings and a flying metal panda should have been enough to warrant that kind of report three weeks ago. But Egh. Let's talk about this over something to eat first." Blithe said, seeing the Cafe a little ways away.
"That was on the news today?" Chris asked as he got to the cafe's door. "I didn't see it, I usually catch the news while dad watches it but he was out early today."
he then entered and was greeted by the smells of the cafe.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
69eist

Post by 69eist »

The red fox notices the red panda enjoying the food. He puts a paw under his chin, his other paw holding his elbow as his tail swishes, giggling before asking
"Are you enjoying your food sir? I hope it's to your liking."

The red fox flinches, noticing a female red panda hugging his customer.
"Uh.... Er..... Hello..."

==========

The purple fox smiles and nods.

"We sure do!.... Damian, would you kindly seat our new guests. It seems as we have more customers flocking in."

Faust says as he notices the cats opening the door. He kindly holds the door open for the cats,

"Greetings! Welcome to Foxtrot! Would you like a table for 3?"

==========

Damian adjusts his glasses, taking in a gulp before asking

"Um.... would you like a table for 3 near the window?"

He holds onto the broom, feeling a little insecure. He normally handles regular visitors.
Last edited by 69eist on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

69eist wrote: Damian adjusts his glasses, taking in a gulp before asking

"Um.... would you like a table for 3 near the window?"

He holds onto the broom, feeling a little insecure. He normally handles regular visitors.
Litho gives the fox a smile, trying to set him at ease. He looks between the two other animals.

"Table with a view sound good?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

The siblings entered the door held by the fox, Blithe nodding at the offer of a table, "Yes please."

Sky looked around the cafe, getting a sense of deja vu from some of the faces, but not mentioning it as she'd prefer to eat something before questioning happenstance, "Table sound good to you Chris?" She figured she'd ask, just in case.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure. I'd love to." Relic said, smiling at Matt.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Neon Icy Wings wrote:"Table sound good to you Chris?" She figured she'd ask, just in case.
"As long as it has food on it," Chris replied. "But I guess I'll need a menu first. It's not free so I actually have to limit myself this time."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mickey wrote: Litho gives the fox a smile, trying to set him at ease. He looks between the two other animals.
"Table with a view sound good?"
hypernovatic wrote:"Sure. I'd love to." Relic said, smiling at Matt.
"You guys can choose the table, so long as I can get out of the chairs easily." Matt said, smiling at the two.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Litho nods to the waiter.

"We'll take that table, sir."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Unintentionally, the sibling fox waiters chime and reply simultaneously is if they rehearsed.

"Right this way~"
"Right this way~"

Faust leads the cat left of the entrance while Damian leads the others to the right.
As the pets enter the cafe, they notice the lighting of the cafe is just right,
Giving off smooth vibes as modern soothing yet upbeat music plays in the background.
The aroma of pastries, coffee and many other treats fill the air with the sound of happy customers.

==========

"I'm Faust by the way. Did you guys just move in? Haven't see you around before.

The Purple Fox asks, trying to spot a table that has a nice view of the cafe.

==========

The Green Fox however spots a table with a lot of leg room by a window next to a certain set of Red Pandas and a Red Fox.
"Would you guys like to sit at this table?"

The Red fox waves at Damian before he waves back, smiling at each other.

==========
[color=#][/color]
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

69eist wrote:The Green Fox however spots a table with a lot of leg room by a window next to a certain set of Red Pandas and a Red Fox.

Matt takes off his sunglasses and places them in his pocket, listening to the soothing, upbeat music as the scent of pastries causes his hungry stomach to rumble. He reaches over with his free hand and feels the table, then reaches around before feeling the chair.
"I think it'll work for me. Matt says in an upbeat tone, adding a smile at the end. "How about you two?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

HoundInATree wrote:Larkin sat down in a secluded spot by a dilapidated signal box. So far his day had proven successful in testing a few things, but also pointed out a few flaws he'd have to sort out. He pulled out a sketch book and a pencil from his tool bag and started to work out how to work around the issues he'd encountered.
Buster wrote:Ghost meanwhile was at the old train yard, stalking a target she had been hired to find, capture alive, and deliver to a contact, so he could be transferred to the jurisdiction he had fled from for trial. Simple bog-standard assignment for the "homeless old man" that had spent the last two days staking out what she had come to suspect was the convict's temporary home.

There you are... she thought to herself, finally, spotting a figure of the right stature sneaking about.
Unbeknown to Larkin, a masked, cloaked figure was watching him from above, looking out from a window of a distant abandoned apartment. Peculiar target indeed, just a young tinker boy, he thought, but then again, what's an odd job in exchange for the calmness and fresh air, no?
His eyes watched Larkin with interest, yet ironically, unaware that himself was being watched, by someone else.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Slowly, ghost started to make her way towards her target, Pushing a bag of random detritus in an old rusty shopping cart before her. To any watching, her path would imply her 'homeless drifter' disguise intended to scavenge the contents of the alley behind the abandoned building she had noticed the figure moving in.

That's right, keep focusing on whoever's over that way. I'm not worth paying attention to...
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

69eist wrote:"I'm Faust by the way. Did you guys just move in? Haven't see you around before.

The Purple Fox asks, trying to spot a table that has a nice view of the cafe.
"Well, I've been here for a little over a month," Chris answered. "I never actually asked when you guys got here, but It couldn't have been too long ago, it's a relatively new city."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

69eist wrote:The red fox notices the red panda enjoying the food. He puts a paw under his chin, his other paw holding his elbow as his tail swishes, giggling before asking
"Are you enjoying your food sir? I hope it's to your liking."

The red fox flinches, noticing a female red panda hugging his customer.
"Uh.... Er..... Hello..."
Dorian lets out a soft squeak as he is suddenly lifted and hugged by the sudden red panda. The hugger lets him go as he slumps back into the seat catching the breath that was squeezed out.
"Sorry" she said looking at the red fox, "I am a friend of his, I haven't seen him in a while an-" she could smell something amazing, an combination of smells, following it she could see it was the breakfast burrito Dorian was eating, "Could I order one of those burritos sir? and sit here?" She asked, not waiting for an answer she sat in the chair across from Dorian and gave the red fox a wink.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:
Iron Panda wrote: "Welcome back to this reality little one". Edward said greeting Alexis, "Don't worry, with your mentors help and a few hours the pain should lesson."
Edward looked at the vitals, she was recovering faster than even he expected.
"My name is Edward, an... Well acquaintance of Muiva"
"nice to meet you mister." Alexis said tiredly "where am I ?"
Edward smiled, trying to appear comforting, "Well, I would say you are safe, but that is a relative term. You are in a hospital, in Comet City. You have been in a coma for nearly one month to the day of the terrorist attack at CrimTech. He looked at Muiva, "You trained her well by the way, that one attack was performed pretty expertly, though I think her foe saw it coming."
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
69eist

Post by 69eist »

The red fox was caught off guard, unsure what to make of this girl's behavior. He just simply nodded to her request, feeling a little speechless and nervous.

"A-a-alright..."

As the red fox walks away, the blue fox can be seen at the counter, skillfully blending a brew of coffee for Dorian. He pours the hot water on the coffee beans in a spiral manner, dexterously pouring on every part of the mix. The yellow fox pops his head of the little hole in the wall where food is served, about to say something when the red one covers his maw with a paw, putting his own finger on his on maw to shush the yellow fox, not to disturb the blue fox's concentration.
My Personas

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

MrNeonShot wrote:
69eist wrote:The Green Fox however spots a table with a lot of leg room by a window next to a certain set of Red Pandas and a Red Fox.

Matt takes off his sunglasses and places them in his pocket, listening to the soothing, upbeat music as the scent of pastries causes his hungry stomach to rumble. He reaches over with his free hand and feels the table, then reaches around before feeling the chair.
"I think it'll work for me. Matt says in an upbeat tone, adding a smile at the end. "How about you two?"
"Yeah, it's good for me." Relic said, noticing that a woman at another table had a small sliver pin on her jacket. The pin was very shiny and Relic fell in love with it immediately. She silently moved away from the table and made her way to the woman. Standing silently behind her, Relic's paw snatched the pin off of the woman's jacket. Relic smiled and admired her treasure before putting it in her pocket and walking back to Matt's table.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Sky shrugged, "Not too long ago. Little over a month as well, I guess."

Blithe nodded, fixing his scarf a little, "We haven't gotten out as much as we should, though that could be on account of us not being really used to cities. Never really stayed in one before."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

hypernovatic wrote: "Yeah, it's good for me." Relic said, noticing that a woman at another table had a small sliver pin on her jacket. The pin was very shiny and Relic fell in love with it immediately. She silently moved away from the table and made her way to the woman. Standing silently behind her, Relic's paw snatched the pin off of the woman's jacket. Relic smiled and admired her treasure before putting it in her pocket and walking back to Matt's table.
Matt could sense Relic taking the small, shiny object and frowned. Relic was still stealing after all that time. He noticed it once back when he could see, but now it was like a big red flag to him. Could he silently take it back from her? Should he confront her about it?
He decided to do both, taking her paw and leaning to her ear.
"Put it back." He whispered silently to her.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Relic's eyes narrowed as Matt whispered to her. She noticed that when he took her paw, he had grabbed the pin. "Give it back. That's mine." she said, glaring at the gecko.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Technically it belongs to someone here in the restaurant. I just don't know who it belongs to." Matt said, feeling the pin with his thumb before holding it up in front of himself.
"Oh, I see it belongs to a Janette from the letters etched into the back of it." Matt said, still feeling the pin.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Relic growled softly and snatched the pin from Matt. "No. It belongs to me now. Not Janette." she hissed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

hypernovatic wrote:Relic growled softly and snatched the pin from Matt. "No. It belongs to me now. Not Janette." she hissed.
"Stealing is a bad habit to have, Relic. You should return that pin to it's owner." Matt said silently, paws in front of him as he feels for his chair, pulling it back before sitting down and pulling himself back to the table.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Iron Panda wrote: Edward smiled, trying to appear comforting, "Well, I would say you are safe, but that is a relative term. You are in a hospital, in Comet City. You have been in a coma for nearly one month to the day of the terrorist attack at CrimTech. He looked at Muiva, "You trained her well by the way, that one attack was performed pretty expertly, though I think her foe saw it coming."
Muiva let out a small chuckle in respond, seemingly amused. Alexis, on the other hand, was not taking any comfort in the human's words
"wait......a MONTH ?!" she almost jumped out of the bed when the realization finally hit home.
"I left-oh my freaking........." the vixen sighed and fell silent.
◊It's fine, I got someone else taking care of your little shop◊
"Really ?"
◊yeah◊
"who ?"
◊The Storm's Joy kit◊
"oh ! He's in town." Alexis smiled in relief , laying back down on her bed "Thank you lady Muiva, that's very kind of both of you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the masked figure mused , taking a looooong while looking at his target, but eventually, he took his eyes away from the young pet, opened his bag to prepare for what he was there to do in the first place.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Litho thanked the waiter for the table and took a seat with the other two. Just when the bat is about to ask what the others would like to eat, he notices the discussion about stealing some pin. He doesn't know what to say, so instead he keeps his mouth shutt.
My characters!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

MrNeonShot wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:Relic growled softly and snatched the pin from Matt. "No. It belongs to me now. Not Janette." she hissed.
"Stealing is a bad habit to have, Relic. You should return that pin to it's owner." Matt said silently, paws in front of him as he feels for his chair, pulling it back before sitting down and pulling himself back to the table.
Relic sat down across from Matt, putting the pin in her pocket. "If she wanted it so badly, she would've kept better care of it." she argued.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

This is when Litho decided to say something.

"She did from the looks of how shiny it is. She was wearing it on her jacket because she liked it and thought it was pretty enough to wear. If she wore it outside, she must love it very much. Why not just give it back?"
My characters!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Uistean spent the morning baking another odd breakfast, this time of oatmeal, while Yves was left to be the taster. After the oatmeal was in front of him, and going through the routine of just what was in it. Oatmeal, milk, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and mixed with additional cream of wheat stuff... Just how it was able to look like a bowl of cereal and not a mashed up soap was beyond Yves. While he was left with the slightly less odd mix of food than he was used to having to down, Uistean went to the window to look at the berry bushes they had purchased.

"You should probably stop worrying so much about that..." Yves paused as he took a bite of the food, "Going to kill them at this rate."

Not to say it was a rather slow morning for the two, the normally were. It was amazing that neither of them, especially Yves, was not of larger size. After the breakfast meal was done, they both sat down at the television to watch the news, or whatever else was on. They were not the busiest of ferrets, with not much of a care in the world for things.

"Perhaps we could go and visit dad today at the restaurant?"

"More food? You have got to be kidding me."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

69eist wrote:The red fox was caught off guard, unsure what to make of this girl's behavior. He just simply nodded to her request, feeling a little speechless and nervous.

"A-a-alright..."

As the red fox walks away, the blue fox can be seen at the counter, skillfully blending a brew of coffee for Dorian. He pours the hot water on the coffee beans in a spiral manner, dexterously pouring on every part of the mix. The yellow fox pops his head of the little hole in the wall where food is served, about to say something when the red one covers his maw with a paw, putting his own finger on his on maw to shush the yellow fox, not to disturb the blue fox's concentration.
"Interesting fox" Carissa said, Dorian chuckled "What?" he smiled at her.
"Oh nothing, its just. Well its only been five minutes and you are already flirting with strangers and putting on your charm. Its just a relief to see that you are still how I remember you." Carissa smiled "You're acting like I have been away on an island for 5 years and presumed dead or something. It's only been a year." Dorian nodded, "I know, I am allowed to miss my friends to you know." Carissa had noticed the exchange at the table near them and what the opossum had done, she wrote a note on some spare paper that Dorian had, the note saying "I would greatly appreciate it if you returned what you have taken before the cops have to be notified, you are not as good as you think and two people saw you."
Folding the note, she got up and went over to the counter moving while a small group of patrons were on the way to leave, taking the folded note and flicking it at an angle that would bounce off a light fixture and land on the table with the opossum, gecko, and bat.

Finally getting to the counter she watched quietly as the blue fox was preparing coffee. It smelled very lovely and the fox was preparing the drink with an artful skill. Noticing that the other foxes were being quiet, she waited before ordering her own drink.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Sky shrugged, "Not too long ago. Little over a month as well, I guess."

Blithe nodded, fixing his scarf a little, "We haven't gotten out as much as we should, though that could be on account of us not being really used to cities. Never really stayed in one before."
"Just be thankful you can stay in in one," Chris joked. "The stray lifestyle's no fun in the city."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Elliot!" The Blue fox called, the Yellow fox dashes out of the kitchen standing right beside him and saluting like a soldier with his tongue sticking out to the side.

"Elliot Trost, reporting for duty!~"

Allen didn't react so much as he handed him the cup of coffee.
"Please hand this cup to the table with the Red Panda over there."

"Yes sir~"Elliot wasted no time, moving quickly past the customers and delivering the coffee at a quick speed without spilling a drop

Allen was then attending to the line of customers, diligently taking down their orders.

==========

"Pardon, but I've found you guys a good spot." Faust directed the cats to one of their best tables, it had a great view of the entire cafe and was dimly lit with some wall lamps.

==========

Damian was starting to get a little worried with his customer being accused of stealing.
"I'm sorry, I have to get back to cleaning..... I'll have someone attend to your table."

He dashes off, heading towards the Red fox.
My Personas

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Relic's ears perked up as she saw the note, looking around to see who threw it before opening it up. She read it and frowned, crumpling it up. "I'm not giving this back." she said stubbornly.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Blithe gave a small clap as they arrived at their table, "Looks good!" He gently hopped into one of the chairs, liking the general feel the cafe gave off.

Sky joined her brother at the table, nodding in approval, "Got to hand it to you, you guys know how to do a first impression. Hope the food matches."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

hypernovatic wrote:Relic's ears perked up as she saw the note, looking around to see who threw it before opening it up. She read it and frowned, crumpling it up. "I'm not giving this back." she said stubbornly.
Matt sighed before standing up and putting his sun glasses on.
"After all this time, you're still a thief. I was hoping you had changed by now, but I see I set my hopes too high." Matt said to Relic. He then turns to Litho. "I'm sorry, but it looks like this reunion turned sour, so I'll just be on my way. You should probably be on your way as well, if you don't want anything stolen from you either." Matt said before he began walking out of the café.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Relic looked up at Matt as he stood up. "You have no clue what I used to go through. I had to steal when I was younger just to survive." she said, standing up and grabbing Matt's shoulder. "I hope you realize that you're my only friend."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

hypernovatic wrote:Relic looked up at Matt as he stood up. "You have no clue what I used to go through. I had to steal when I was younger just to survive." she said, standing up and grabbing Matt's shoulder. "I hope you realize that you're my only friend."
"What you've been through doesn't make stealing something simply because you want it okay." Matt said, turning to face the possum, but not looking directly at her. "So if you really care about our friendship and regaining my trust, then you will return that pin, discreetly or not." Matt said.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Once again, Litho kept quiet. He knew nothing of the past of these two, so he saw no reason for him to intervene.
My characters!