Non HPU: Chival Res

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Non HPU: Chival Res

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"sounds like a good plan," Chris answered. "How heavy is this stuff going to be anyway?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Buster wrote:It doesn't take long for Strike to pick up on what the new smell is and where it's coming from. Stopping, she glances down at the pouch momentarily but otherwise maintaining eye contact. She glares, bars her teeth, and points at the shelf it came from, in full view of Uistean and possibly others. Making no effort to be subtle.
Yves looks at the wolf, and smiled. The wolf was blocking Uistean's view of him, and the security camera's view of him too. The one behind him couldn't see over his back in the space the wolf and him created. "Well, you got me." He took back out the sea salt, using the wolf's own outreached arm to hide the motion of putting it back from anyone's view. And then grabbed another container and dropped it in the basket, only he and the wolf would know what he even tried to do, and with the wolf's unintentional help he got out of it. "Thanks. Perhaps you should get some of that flour off you, it really gets everywhere." He continued to smile, it was a learning experience, and he loved learning. "Should we get going now, Uistean would love the company of you."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

HoundInATree wrote:'Sounds like you're quite the charitable person.' Larkin chuckled slightly. 'I'd love to come by and see this lab, especially if it saves a shopping trip to fix your bike.' Larkin pulled out his spanner and torque wrench again. 'Guess we'd best put a new nut on after all'
Dorian took the nut from Larkin and fastened it on "This should do for now. And you could say that I am charitable, yes. Kind of comes with the family business."
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Suddenly the desk phone rings in the mayor's office.

Mayor Bingo presses the speaker button, "Mayor Bingo speaking."

"Mayor Bingo sir, everything is set up for your arrival."

The Fennec flips a coin. "How many times have I told you to stop being so formal with me, nephew?"

"....Uncle Bingo, are you sure calling in all of us is such a good idea?"

The Fennec catches the coin and twirls it a little, observing it's shine."My boy, have a little faith. Besides..."

The Fennec aims at a standing domino piece. "My luck is on the mark this time.". The Fennec changes the course of the coin before launching it, causing it bouncing of several objects before knocking the domino piece over.

"Would it kill you to be direct?"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Sky shrugged, "Shouldn't be too heavy, we'll only get like two chains and the rope and tarp won't be too heavy. We were going to get sand too but with it closing down we should really focus on the essentials." She started to follow Blithe, who had just found the Albertsons.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Civilization wrote:Yves looks at the wolf, and smiled. The wolf was blocking Uistean's view of him, and the security camera's view of him too. The one behind him couldn't see over his back in the space the wolf and him created. "Well, you got me." He took back out the sea salt, using the wolf's own outreached arm to hide the motion of putting it back from anyone's view. And then grabbed another container and dropped it in the basket, only he and the wolf would know what he even tried to do, and with the wolf's unintentional help he got out of it. "Thanks. Perhaps you should get some of that flour off you, it really gets everywhere." He continued to smile, it was a learning experience, and he loved learning. "Should we get going now, Uistean would love the company of you."
If she could, strike would be grumbling right now. Instead she just shook off the flour right there trying to get some of it on Yves, Grinning in a decidedly un-playful manner. Heading to the front, she passed one of the cashiers the tag from the bags of flour she had knocked over, that their co-worker should by now be cleaning up, and a twenty.

"Again? You've gotta stop crashing into things when you come in here..."

Oh Great, this one recognizes me... She just looked sheepishly while the employee made change. Once that was out of the way she went to catch up with Uistean.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Yves let the wolf cover as much of the flour as she could on him, he deserved it, and then some. He followed the wolf out into the main hall and to Uistean, who was at the cash register getting what was in his basket through the scanner.
"Hey there you are." He waved, "Again." He smiled sheepishly. Yves started putting all of the stuff in his basket onto the counter while the wolf paid one the cashiers for her mess she made.

After everything was scanned they looked at the price, Uistean sighed as Yves payed the cost of the stuff, "Feel free to keep the change." He knew there had to be a few extra dollars in the amount he gave the cashier.
Uistean and Yves both took two bags, Uistean looked at the wolf, "Well, um, you want something to eat? Or is this goodbye?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Iron Panda wrote:Dorian took the nut from Larkin and fastened it on "This should do for now. And you could say that I am charitable, yes. Kind of comes with the family business."
Larkin put his tools away and mounted his bike. 'Guess we'd best get going.' He pushed off down the road in the bus lane, avoiding the majority of the traffic. 'Race you!' He shouted back to Dorian.
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
Deske

Post by Deske »

Deske wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote: Just then, Maria walked over to the 2.
"Hey, it looks like we all made it back. Matt, are you going to the celebration?" Maria asked.
"Yeah! Sirius said he'd like to go with me. Are you coming, too?" Matt asked.
"No, Margret needs me at the firm, but you 2 feel free to go" Maria said with a smile.
(I don't even know if we introduced ourselves, but lets pretend like we did .3.)
"Shame you can't come with us. At least we'll meet again during dinner, hm?" He smiled and open the door for Matthias and Maria, "Is Matthias going to follow me home or is he going to go with you, Maria, and we'll meet back here when we're finished dropping off food?"
Sirius nodded, "Thanks for the compliment. I think it's decided as long as he agrees. It's not too far away, only a few minutes walks. Simple stop off and back to see the naming. I suppose we'll meet later." He stuck out a paw towards Maria for a handshake.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Pausing a moment, and looking slightly perplexed, Strike pulled out her lunchbox and dug around in in a bit, dropping the thing once she had what she wanted. The box clicking shut upon landing, somehow. Retrieving a stack of sticky-notes and a pen she scribbles at it a bit before passing them to Ustean. the first one appears to be a vaguely bipedal thing with a tail, and 'STriK' written under it, next to a crudely drawn townhouse. an arrow pointing at a wobbly rectangle at the front. The next is a tower... or a upside-down ice cream cone? with party baloons. The last is a bunch of stick people, the tailed bipedal blob again, apparently waving at two slightly smaller bipedal blobs, and a giant question mark. Either that or it has six arms connected by squiggles on one side now.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Alright uncle, I'l.... I'll see you later."

The Fox on the line hangs up the phone and dials another number.

"Elliot, where the howl are you?! I thought I told you to be at your post half an hour ago?"

A yellow fox is running out of Albertsons, carrying a paper bag while looking back.

"Oh c'mon big brother, I got hungry and I- ooofff!"

Elliot bumps into a black and brown jagged striped cat wearing a yellow scarf, his paper bag is sent flying as he falls on his tail.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:
Deske wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote: Just then, Maria walked over to the 2.
"Hey, it looks like we all made it back. Matt, are you going to the celebration?" Maria asked.
"Yeah! Sirius said he'd like to go with me. Are you coming, too?" Matt asked.
"No, Margret needs me at the firm, but you 2 feel free to go" Maria said with a smile.
(I don't even know if we introduced ourselves, but lets pretend like we did .3.)
"Shame you can't come with us. At least we'll meet again during dinner, hm?" He smiled and open the door for Matthias and Maria, "Is Matthias going to follow me home or is he going to go with you, Maria, and we'll meet back here when we're finished dropping off food?"
Sirius nodded, "Thanks for the compliment. I think it's decided as long as he agrees. It's not too far away, only a few minutes walks. Simple stop off and back to see the naming. I suppose we'll meet later." He stuck out a paw towards Maria for a handshake.
Maria shook the paw and nodded. "We absolutely will meet later!"
"I'd love to walk with you, Sir." Matt said with a smile. "I can carry something again, if you'd like."
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Buster wrote:Pausing a moment, and looking slightly perplexed, Strike pulled out her lunchbox and dug around in in a bit, dropping the thing once she had what she wanted. The box clicking shut upon landing, somehow. Retrieving a stack of sticky-notes and a pen she scribbles at it a bit before passing them to Ustean. the first one appears to be a vaguely bipedal thing with a tail, and 'STriK' written under it, next to a crudely drawn townhouse. an arrow pointing at a wobbly rectangle at the front. The next is a tower... or a upside-down ice cream cone? with party baloons. The last is a bunch of stick people, the tailed bipedal blob again, apparently waving at two slightly smaller bipedal blobs, and a giant question mark. Either that or it has six arms connected by squiggles on one side now.
Uistean stopped and shifted the one of the bags up over his shoulder so he could get a good look at the sticky note. He looked it over for a few seconds, trying to make heads or tails out of it. Then he remembered the announcement, "Well, um, Strik? Nice to get your name." He looked up at the wolf, "Guessing you got to go home, then you're going to that, um, celebration?" He looked back down at the sticky note, then back at the wolf, "Well, it was nice meeting you then. We were just going to relax at home after this, maybe do more cooking." He looked at Yves and chuckled.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Okay, maybe I over did it on the bad pawwriting...
At hearing her name mispronounced, she shakes her head, taps the note with the house, then pantomimes throwing a bowling ball and cheering.

she seems rather disappointed that her new friends won't be going, but a party is a party. She doesn't want to miss that.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Uistean just looks at the wolf, he got that Strik wasn't the wolf's name, "Oh, sorry." He still tries to figure out the drawing, the pantomime doesn't help. But he figured he should try and figure this out, the wolf would probably want him to now that this much effort was put into it. "Something with bowling?"
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Nodding rapidly, she smiles. She repeats the same motion, trying to emphasize the cheering part at the end, before thinking of something else. Se makes a motion as if swinging a bat, while glancing around as if something just flew right past her.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Uistean just looks at the wolf in confusion, Yves stands off to the side in confusion too. "Celebrating something with sports?" Uistean guessed, he appeared apologetic that he couldn't understand what the wolf was trying to get across now.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

that just leads to her face-palming. then writing out another batch of sticky notes with the mangled version of her name on it about eight times, a crude bowling ball with an 'x' next to it and a dozen instances of the number 10, a crude baseball with an arrow going past what appears to be a bat.

also she's glaring at you.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"No thank you, I'm not that old yet." He replied to Matthias with a chuckle. "It was very nice meeting you Maria, we'll see you later this evening." He smiled and open the door for her stepping out after she did. "Come now Matthias, it's not too far." He led him in the right direction with a paw and let go when they were heading that way, "I think Markuss'll like you, but we don't have time to stay and chit chat, what with the celebration. But that's what dinner is for." He gave a small smile and continued on.
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Dorian smiled and let Larkin get a good distance away "Okay Chip, set up the display on the helmet for traffic predictions and conditions, and anything else I need for this...race"
"Certainly, just don't do anything stupid and dangerous this time" Chimed the computer voice. Dorian started up his motorcycle and sped down the road, the heads up display in his helmet had a miniature map that showed the direction where he needed to do as well as other details. It was a nice benefit to the A.I. It could calculate and find out intel for him. He eventually caught up to Larkin and matched his speed, moving his visor up he shouted over the hum of the engine "Hey, you're faster than I thought. Now pay attention and follow me". With that he sped up, he was just slow enough that Larkin could see and follow him but fast enough that he was ahead of him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, just a few blocks away from Crimtech, in an alley rested a certain city bus. Since many people were at the big celebration no one was really around to notice.
"alright, now before you both ask about this whole get up. Every villain needs a theme." Thomas Heinz...er... Captain Ketchup said as he finished putting a ketchup bottle onto what appeared to be a modified paintball gun. "This might look stupid, but this shoots out chemically altered paintballs. each bottle has a different effect to."
"That's great kid, just stick to the plan alright."
"Yeah, yeah. Get one of the suits and blah blah, distract the vigilante. don't know why you worry about that idiot, I beat him once, one more time isn't going to be hard." Ketchup said as he put the paintball gun in the backpack and handed it to jim so Jim could get it in. Since Thomas would be walking in through the front door. "Just don't blow yourself up when you use that to get through the wall"
"I won't if you can do your job".
Thomas was out of his league with the other two villains in the bus, but he couldn't really say no to a team up and a heist of one of the biggest tech companies ever. Mostly he would just try to ruin big restaurant chains.
Captain Ketchup left the bus first, he had to sneak past a whole crowd and get inside a building. not to hard, dressing up in costume would probably be harder. He knew that even for it being a new company building. The bathroom stalls would not be the cleanest.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Maria waved goodbye before carrying her stuff off to the clinic, since that was closer than home was.

Matthias followed Sirius, cane tapping along as he now had his hood up and his sunglasses on.
"You don't have to... er, handle me, Sir. Not that I don't appreciate it! It's just that I can hear the sound of your voice, as well as the sound of your toenails clicking on the sidewalk, so I can tell which direction you're going." Matthias explained.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Sky shrugged, "Shouldn't be too heavy, we'll only get like two chains and the rope and tarp won't be too heavy. We were going to get sand too but with it closing down we should really focus on the essentials." She started to follow Blithe, who had just found the Albertsons.
"Alright, I'll help carry what I can," Chris said, following the others to the store. "I just need to stop somewhere and buy batteries before we head back."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Buster wrote:that just leads to her face-palming. then writing out another batch of sticky notes with the mangled version of her name on it about eight times, a crude bowling ball with an 'x' next to it and a dozen instances of the number 10, a crude baseball with an arrow going past what appears to be a bat.
Uistean just continues to look apologetic as he tries to figure out what the wolf is trying to get across this whole time. He looks at each of the scribbled name, then at the sports references. "Oh, you've been trying to tell me your name!" He looks back at the names and references again, then he remembered the mispronounced name he said, "Strike?"
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Larkin just smiled as Dorian took the lead. After all he is on a bicycle and Dorian on a motorbike. However, Larkin still had a trick up his sleeve. Larkin changed the settings on what appeared to be an extra gear control. His paw then hovered near a catch, waiting for Dorian to slow down from the traffic up ahead. 'Faster then you might still think!' He shouted ahead, teasing Dorian.
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Blithe was walking into the Albertsons when he came into sudden contact with a yellow fox. They bounced off eachother and while Blithe maintained his balance while the yellow fox fell. Blithe groaned a bit rubbing his face slightly with his scarf, "Uhh, what?" He noticed the fallen fox and gasped as he rushed to their side, "Oh! I am so, so SO sorry! I should have been more careful and looked where I was going an-" Blithe cut himself off with a small slap to his own face, "Forget about that! Are you okay?" He began to reach his paw out before quickly retracting it, unsure what feelings the fox may have for him after their spill.

Sky walked towards the scene, increasing her walk speed but not to a run, not seeing it as anything too serious. Though she did take a moment to quirk her would be eye brow at the scene.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Civilization wrote:
Buster wrote:that just leads to her face-palming. then writing out another batch of sticky notes with the mangled version of her name on it about eight times, a crude bowling ball with an 'x' next to it and a dozen instances of the number 10, a crude baseball with an arrow going past what appears to be a bat.
Uistean just continues to look apologetic as he tries to figure out what the wolf is trying to get across this whole time. He looks at each of the scribbled name, then at the sports references. "Oh, you've been trying to tell me your name!" He looks back at the names and references again, then he remembered the mispronounced name he said, "Strike?"
that earned you a lot of nodding and a hug. After which she notices the clock outside the mall, and promptly gathers up her lunch box and bags, waving before heading off.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Uistean smiled as he was hugged, the wolf was one big ball of energy, after the wolf finished and started to leave he waved back, "Goodbye then, hope to see you later!"
Yves walked up to Uistean after the wolf finished, "Ready to go back home now?"
"Yeah, you think dad is home yet?"
"I hope so." And with that both the ferrets made their way back home.
Deske

Post by Deske »

MrNeonShot wrote:Maria waved goodbye before carrying her stuff off to the clinic, since that was closer than home was.

Matthias followed Sirius, cane tapping along as he now had his hood up and his sunglasses on.
"You don't have to... er, handle me, Sir. Not that I don't appreciate it! It's just that I can hear the sound of your voice, as well as the sound of your toenails clicking on the sidewalk, so I can tell which direction you're going." Matthias explained.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I had no idea. My mistake." He continued walking, "It's only a few more blocks now. I'm pretty glad that it's as close as it is."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot rubs his nose for a moment and picks up his phone.

"Ouchies...."

He takes the paw reached out to him and pulls himself up.

"Sorry sorry. I wasn't looking... But I gotta run

Elliot dashes a little before realizing he's missing something.

"Oh c'mon!

Elliot shakes his head left and right, looking for his bag of goodies.
My Personas

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

69eist wrote:Elliot dashes
"Well he was in a rush," Chris said, catching up with the other cats. "Did he leave his groceries?" he added, noticing a paper bag on the ground.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:Maria waved goodbye before carrying her stuff off to the clinic, since that was closer than home was.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I had no idea. My mistake." He continued walking, "It's only a few more blocks now. I'm pretty glad that it's as close as it is."
Matthias' cane tapped along the ground, the gecko following after the dog.
"If you don't mind me asking... How old are you?" Matt asked.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius let out a short laugh, "Turned 50 a few weeks ago. Old enough to be your grandpa." He scratches just behind his nose, "I am getting a bit grey around the muzzle though." He chuckles as they get to one of the neighborhoods in the city.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:Sirius let out a short laugh, "Turned 50 a few weeks ago. Old enough to be your grandpa." He scratches just behind his nose, "I am getting a bit grey around the muzzle though." He chuckles as they get to one of the neighborhoods in the city.
"Well, I think you look pretty young." Matt joked. "So do you go camping often?" Matt asked.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"At least once a month, he thinks it's good to get out of the city every so often. I can't help but agree with him. Nature's just so nice to relax around in and he likes the cold as much as I do so that nice." He turned a corner toward a house and hopped up the steps, "That's not to say we don't sit around and play video games. Yesterday from Friday we had some friends over and we stayed up every night until at least the sun rose just playing. It's great." He unlocked the door and pushed it open, "Welcome to my house. Sorry if it doesn't look like much but it's got space." He returned Matthias' vision joke.

"Sirius, is'at you? You bring someone home?" Markuss shouted from the other room, the rumble of bass giving off a hint that it was some sort of flight game he was playing.

"I did, his name's Matthias."
"Great, glad to see you made a friend so quickly." The sounds stopped abruptly as he paused the game and stood up.
Sirius entered the room and dropped the groceries on the counter, "I invited him and his mom for dinner, so I bought some extra food stuffs. That cool with you?"
"Oh yeah, that's fine. It'll be nice to meet some new people." He stood up and extended a hand towards Matthias, "Nice to meet you Matthias. I'm Markuss."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:"At least once a month, he thinks it's good to get out of the city every so often. I can't help but agree with him. Nature's just so nice to relax around in and he likes the cold as much as I do so that nice." He turned a corner toward a house and hopped up the steps, "That's not to say we don't sit around and play video games. Yesterday from Friday we had some friends over and we stayed up every night until at least the sun rose just playing. It's great." He unlocked the door and pushed it open, "Welcome to my house. Sorry if it doesn't look like much but it's got space." He returned Matthias' vision joke.
Matt paused and let out a giggle before following the dog inside.
Deske wrote:"Sirius, is'at you? You bring someone home?" Markuss shouted from the other room, the rumble of bass giving off a hint that it was some sort of flight game he was playing.
"I did, his name's Matthias."
"Great, glad to see you made a friend so quickly." The sounds stopped abruptly as he paused the game and stood up.
Sirius entered the room and dropped the groceries on the counter, "I invited him and his mom for dinner, so I bought some extra food stuffs. That cool with you?"
"Oh yeah, that's fine. It'll be nice to meet some new people." He stood up and extended a hand towards Matthias, "Nice to meet you Matthias. I'm Markuss."
Matt smiled, removing his hood and his sun glasses and folding his white cane as he greeted the man.
"It's nice to meet you, too!" he said with a smile, not knowing the man wanted a handshake. "My mom couldn't come with us because she had to take the coffee supplies to the law firm for our owner." the gecko explained.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
69eist wrote:Elliot dashes
"Well he was in a rush," Chris said, catching up with the other cats. "Did he leave his groceries?" he added, noticing a paper bag on the ground.
As Elliot comes back running, a masked pet picks up the bag and tries to flee.

"Stop.... THIEF!!!"

Elliot tries to pursue the thief.
My Personas

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

The two ferrets made their way out of the store, they passed by some of the pets they saw before without much fuss.
"Heh, small world."
"Yep." They watched as a yellow fox ran by them, "Is everyone in a rush here?"
69eist wrote:"Stop.... THIEF!!!"
Yves stopped and turned around, Uistean did the same. "Idiot." Yves slid the bags off his shoulders and looked at Uistean, "Wait here." He knew that any of the others they passed could probably catch the thief, but just in case, he knew where the masked pet would probably try and run to. He ran back into the store to try and cut off the thief at the other side.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Markuss pulled his hand back as he saw the geckos eyes.
"I see." He replied, "Are you two heading off to see the naming ceremony or whatever?"
"Yeah. Matthias' mother, Maria, won't be joining us, she has work to do, unlike you."
"Well they are paying me well enough that on my week off I can sit back and do nothing. It's nice not having to worry about things."
"I bet." Sirius said in between putting food in the fridge and closing the door, "Well, we're off." He smiled, "Come on Matt, we don't want to be late."
Markuss laughed, "Have fun you two."
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

That's the thing with having sharp ears, you hear everything, even at a distance. Stashing her things where she hoped no one would mess with them, she ducked out of sight to change quickly before doubling back. I hate doing freebies, but i can't just ignore that...

Now wasn't the time to be crashing around... but It wouldn't do for someone to see her acting that coordinated, It might cause problems. Though something told her Yves wouldn't mind taking the credit for stopping the thief.

Have to remember to adjust my pace for being shorter... There was a ripple of white across his new form bringing it to the right size and shape in just under a second.

-

About ten seconds or so after the shout about a thief, Ustean may see an impossibly familiar ferret dashing past, identical to Yves save for a white collar and Bandana around his neck with a purple 'ghost' emblem on it.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

After the yellow fox pursued the thief, Blithe quickly followed, feeling guilty over the situation. Sky saw Blithe run and decided to join the chase, quickly passing her brother.