HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Mickey

Re: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by Mickey »

"Bonnie, I'm not a zombie. I'm as alive as the rest of us. I just accidentally spilled a potion on myself a long time ago. I can remove any and all body parts, so long as they have joints."

Yensid reached up and removed ears, followed by popping off one of his hand. He fit the items back into place and rotated them for a second before he continued talking.

"I mean, I can still get my head cut off and die if it's cut where I can't pull it off myself."

Yensid smiled at the mention of the flamethrower. Retlaw heard Amanda talk about the snowman plushie and smiled, pulling out his book.

"We could you one!"

Yensid spun his pencil.

"Custom!"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

hypernovatic wrote:Kama shook his head and smiled, his teeth a bit sharper than before. "Not really, besides my sclerae turning black, my voice raising in pitch, and my teeth got sharper." he said, swishing his tail.
"You should probably get your teeth checked out by a vet. The sharper teeth might cause chewing problems." Vinny said.
Orange stood up and gave Horus a hug, petting her back.
"And how are you doing?" she asked
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

It seems the other members of the Walker household shared Noah's opinion of Yensids body shenanigans, given how Lupa's jaw had dropped and Steph looked like he was about to puke. They managed to get over it quickly, and responded to what the others were saying. My powers are much more limited than how they were before, regardless of what Mrs. Walker wants. I can't change anything anymore, and I can't go more than a mile away from that pot. He paused for a moment at the second question. I don't think I have a default form. I just take whatever form I choose. His body turned smokey for a few seconds, before resolidifying into the live action version of Star Lord. Like this.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Tho... Kinda like a ghotht, Bonnie? They make their own bodieth. I think. And they're thpiritth."
"Er, no... I meant that as an analogy, not a direct comparison. I'm kinda butchering terms here." the dalmatian corrected, shaking her head after hearing Sandy. She was going to say more, but her train of thought was derailed by hearing talk of flamethrowers and snowmen, The fire-dog in her taking over as she grabbed the rabbit by the muzzle and pulled him closer, (Or at least tried to. The jaw hinge is still a joint, so for all i know his muzzle pops off too...) demanding "what's this about a flamethrower?" in the 'all business' tone she'd had back at the pound.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Yensid allowed himself to be pulled, for he didn't even see it coming in the first place, though his jaw was yanked out of place the slightest bit. He quickly pushed it back and looked Bonnie in the eye.

"We were hostile toward them at first and I pulled a flamethrower on Amanda. Retlaw got between us and canceled my magic before I could do any real damage."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"But it all got sorted without harm," Kaylee interrupted. "Then we met Sandy and Holly here." She gently stroked the ghost rat's head.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm going to have to pay more attention now I know the JLA's here," Andrew said, before adding in a voice low enough for Sandy to hear. "Justice Legion Animals." He patted Sandy.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, cool! That's neat!" Holly exclaims, watching Steph's performance. "Can you do the voice too? Ooh, and can you change into any animals? Or how about someone here? Like Andy? Turn into Andy!" Holly might be getting a little carried away but she doesn't care.
"Hmm... With that pot, can you pick it up and carry it with you? That would save you being limited by proximity."

~~~~~~~~
"Ah..." Sandy is still confused but he likes the sound of butchers and flamethrowers. Then he's distracted by Andy petting him and his tail wags. He enjoys the attention even though he has no idea what the human is talking about. Living on the streets, his exposure to comics has been somewhat limited.
"Juthtithe what now?" he asks, leaning on his human.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, comic book superheroes, Sandy," Andrew said, before realizing what Holly had said. "You may copy me if you wish, Steph,"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Bonnie is doing that eye-twitch-stare thing again, only this time it's a fair bit more scowl-ish. It seems she dos not agree with trying to justify wielding a flamethrower.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Civilization wrote:"Yeah, that is the pencil and paper of today." Furettia frowned a little, "Though I'm not sure how they do it." Then smiling, "But you have the internet to look it all up eventually." Pausing looking at Bianca, she gave a shrug. Furettia took the pencil and drew a the lines making up the board for tic tac toe.
Samuel was about say something, but then he closed his mouth and thought for a second. "Actually, I did not even know how paper was made in my time. I have no idea why I asked that question. So, this 'tick tack toe' is played with lines on paper?" he examined how furrettia was setting up the board.
"Yes, each player has a symbol, either an 'X' or an 'O', and they take turns drawing their symbol in one of the empty squares on this grid," Minnie explained. "The goal is to get three of your symbol in a row."

"It sounds exceedingly simple," the fox commented.
"Simple to play, yes, but it's also simple to make a mistake and let your opponent win. why don't you go first this round, Furrettia?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

MrNeonShot wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:Kama shook his head and smiled, his teeth a bit sharper than before. "Not really, besides my sclerae turning black, my voice raising in pitch, and my teeth got sharper." he said, swishing his tail.
"You should probably get your teeth checked out by a vet. The sharper teeth might cause chewing problems." Vinny said.
Orange stood up and gave Horus a hug, petting her back.
"And how are you doing?" she asked
Horus blushed some and hugged Orange back "Oh um im, fine orange what about you?" Horus asked back seemingly shy
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda saw how Bonnie was getting upset, "To be fair, I wasn't being the nicest back there. Actually, I was being quite hostile. And really, of all the possibilities, we got the best... well least destructive one." She gave her snowman a little, happy squeeze, "In fact I think us meeting you was one of the few, non drama meetings of the day."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Eh, I'll be fine. What would you guys like to go do?" Kama asked, running sand through Vinny's fur.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Buster wrote:Bonnie is doing that eye-twitch-stare thing again, only this time it's a fair bit more scowl-ish. It seems she dos not agree with trying to justify wielding a flamethrower.
Yensid's ears flopped back and he chuckled, smiling nervously.

"I-I didn't hurt anybody or set any fires! I swear!"

Retlaw pulled out his sketchbook and tore out a sheet after a few seconds, holding it over Yensid's head. In a flurry of red fizzles, a flashing neon arrow appeared. Upon the arrow read, "HE'S A FELON." Yensid looked up and ripped the sign down, making a steamboat whistle noise to justify his anger. Retlaw snickered and pushed his boyfriend down, looking at Bonnie.

"Nothing happened, honest! We were all just a little iffy toward one another."
My characters!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Samuel was about say something, but then he closed his mouth and thought for a second. "Actually, I did not even know how paper was made in my time. I have no idea why I asked that question. So, this 'tick tack toe' is played with lines on paper?" he examined how furrettia was setting up the board.
"Yes, each player has a symbol, either an 'X' or an 'O', and they take turns drawing their symbol in one of the empty squares on this grid," Minnie explained. "The goal is to get three of your symbol in a row."

"It sounds exceedingly simple," the fox commented.
"Simple to play, yes, but it's also simple to make a mistake and let your opponent win. why don't you go first this round, Furrettia?"
"Okay." Furettia marked an 'X' right in the middle, then handed the pencil over to Samuel, "So then you mark an 'O'." After a quick time of going back and forth the little board ended up looking like,

OlXlO
XlXlO

XlOlX

"Well there, no one won. Good game, you learn fast."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I was also partly to blame," Kaylee confessed. "I got a bit nervous after a loud bang and made a poor joke that made the situation worse."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"I was worried... But you guys are here, so I'm good ^^" Orange said, releasing her from the hug.
"I had time to finish unpacking before we headed out to explore, but now we're lost." Vinny said.
"I could've sworn the shop was close by!" Orange said, looking around for the sign.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Civilization wrote:
"Okay." Furettia marked an 'X' right in the middle, then handed the pencil over to Samuel, "So then you mark an 'O'." After a quick time of going back and forth the little board ended up looking like,

OlXlO
XlXlO

XlOlX

"Well there, no one won. Good game, you learn fast."[/quote]
"It was simply a matter of blocking your advances," Samuel replied. "Though I imagine actually winning is more difficult."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

"oh it is! i closed it up for a bit was all" Horus said answering as she claps her hands and looking across the street where the store lights lit up as well as the outdoor sign and a circular neon sign blinking "open". Horus then smiled at orange and hugged Orange again happier giving her cheek a little nuzzle "you were fine" Horus said reasurringly
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"oh it is! i closed it up for a bit was all" Horus said answering as she claps her hands and looking across the street where the store lights lit up as well as the outdoor sign and a circular neon sign blinking "open". Horus then smiled at orange and hugged Orange again happier giving her cheek a little nuzzle "you were fine" Horus said reasurringly
Orange blushes and hugs the vixen shepherd back.
"Any chance that we'll be able to check out the shop, Horus?" Vinny asked
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Mickey wrote:Yensid's ears flopped back and he chuckled, smiling nervously.

"I-I didn't hurt anybody or set any fires! I swear!"

Retlaw pulled out his sketchbook and tore out a sheet after a few seconds, holding it over Yensid's head. In a flurry of red fizzles, a flashing neon arrow appeared. Upon the arrow read, "HE'S A FELON." Yensid looked up and ripped the sign down, making a steamboat whistle noise to justify his anger. Retlaw snickered and pushed his boyfriend down, looking at Bonnie.

"Nothing happened, honest! We were all just a little iffy toward one another."
"They may not be Illegal to own, but brandishing them as weapons in public is. Besides, I seriously doubt you have a permit." Bonnie grumbled, still scowling at the rabbit. "You're lucky I'm not a police dog."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I don't see why you couldn't." Kama said, running sand over Vinny's nose.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, comic book superheroes, Sandy," Andrew said, before realizing what Holly had said. "You may copy me if you wish, Steph,"
"Oh... I never read many comic bookth... I... never... read much... I like the pictureth though!" Sandy sounds a little crestfallen for a moment but quickly returns to his normal bouncy self.
Buster wrote:"They may not be Illegal to own, but brandishing them as weapons in public is. Besides, I seriously doubt you have a permit." Bonnie grumbled, still scowling at the rabbit. "You're lucky I'm not a police dog."
"Weapon, huh? Hear that, Andy? I'm a weapon in public!" the retriever grins, holding up his paws and allowing them to burst into twin balls of flame.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Buster wrote: "They may not be Illegal to own, but brandishing them as weapons in public is. Besides, I seriously doubt you have a permit." Bonnie grumbled, still scowling at the rabbit. "You're lucky I'm not a police dog."
"It's not like it was my weapon of choice! I had a stone war hammer that I injected with my electricity at first. I was mostly hostile towards Mandy over here, which I have since apologized for verbally and with flurries of snow. In all honest, I'm surprised she didn't freeze me!"

"If she did, wouldn't that make you a-"

"Don't. Do not do it."

"Bundae?"

"That. Was. Horrible!"

Yensid gripped Retlaw around the neck, giving the mouse a noogie.
My characters!
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Laughing a bit, Bonnie chimed in with "Horible? Hardly. I'd call it a Mousterpiece." deciding to let go of the flamethrower issue now that she had said her piece.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda sighed, at both Bonnie letting go of the matter and the puns. Though she decided to join in, "I found it quite iceceptable."
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Each one of the Walkers groaned at the awful pun.
That was horrible!
It barely made sense!
It was a cat-astrophe.
Steph and Lupa both turned to glare at Noah, who had a very trollish grin on his face. What? It's all pun and games.
Noah, either you put some actual effort into those puns, or I'm going to pun-ish you.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

Horus nodded as she kisses orange's cheek once " of course you both can its open isnt it!" horus said standing up
ImageImageImage
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It was simply a matter of blocking your advances," Samuel replied. "Though I imagine actually winning is more difficult."
"Yeah, still caught on to what I was trying to do... And yes winning once you have everything down is pretty tough to do." Furettia paused, "So how about Rock Paper Scissors then... Or, there's still plenty of other things to show you."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Civilization wrote:"Yeah, still caught on to what I was trying to do... And yes winning once you have everything down is pretty tough to do." Furettia paused, "So how about Rock Paper Scissors then... Or, there's still plenty of other things to show you."
"I think we should show him something else," Minnie said. "any ideas?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"That's not always a good thing, Sandy," Andy said, scritching his friend behind the ears. "But I believe only use your firepower when needed, eh? And I'll get you some comics too."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kaylee crossed her arms. "I only pun when I'm nervous," she said wisely, "and they're good jokes. So I'm not joining in the punnage and ruining my rep."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Come on, Kaylee. It's the purrfect time to make puns."

"We're just kitten around!"

The two looked at each other like the dorks they are, showing that they had the same idea.

"If you make a pun out two-"

"We can guarantee you'll be-"

"Feline fine!"
My characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Will you stop Rabbiting on," Kaylee replied before slapping herself in the face. "I didn't mean to say that," she told her hand.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Horus nodded as she kisses orange's cheek once " of course you both can its open isnt it!" horus said standing up
The adoptive siblings stand up, Orange by Horus and Vinny by Kama.
"I can't wait to see if anything's changed yet!"
"And I can't wait to see the different items you have there." Vinny said with a smile. He also began scratching himself, not noticing the sand with his eyes before he sneezed loudly, sending sand flying to the ground.
"Oh geez, excuse me! I think my allergies are acting up... wait, is that sand?" Vinny asked.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Giggles of doom are coming from upstairs.

"But Kaylee, the Bunniest puns are the ones that come out by accident." Bonnie adds in with a grin.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Noah just barely heard the muffled giggles, but that was enough for him to decide to reach out with his Aura to check if Sandy was awake. Shortest nap ever. Look, I know you've been avoiding the question on purpose, but that just makes me more determined to find out the answer, so let's just get this over with. Do you like the comic series "More Than Meets The Eye?"
Let's just stop the puns before one of us snaps. Lupa said, unaware of her sons mental conversation. Now if I remember right, one of you mentioned that your family has a long history with magic? I'd like to talk to them, as I don't have much experience outside of enchanted artifacts.

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda smiled, happy that everyone was getting along and that Kaylee implied she wasn't nervous. She looked up when Noah's mom mentioned her,"Well, that'd be me. What do you want to know? Though be warned my knowledge is iffy, no where near the matriarch's."
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

You're not going to let this go are you? ugh... This afternoon was, kinda, the first I'd heard of it... Came the response from Sandy's end after a deliberately dragged out delay, mildly annoyed at herself for not being able to keep quiet more than twenty minutes.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"That's not always a good thing, Sandy," Andy said, scritching his friend behind the ears. "But I believe only use your firepower when needed, eh? And I'll get you some comics too."
"Heh. True, I gueth." Sandy drops his paws and the flames flicker out. The dog brightens at his owner's next words though. "Cool! Thankth! Um... Could... You help me read them though? It'th jutht... Well..." The retriever droops a little, feeling slightly embarrassed, and talks more quietly so only his owner can hear. "I wath thtill in thchool when... When my owner died and... Thometimeth reading ith a bit hard... Ethpethsially the big wordth... No one knowth, even Holly... Thse thinkth I'm a good reader..."

~~~~~~~~
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Amanda smiled, happy that everyone was getting along and that Kaylee implied she wasn't nervous. She looked up when Noah's mom mentioned her,"Well, that'd be me. What do you want to know? Though be warned my knowledge is iffy, no where near the matriarch's."
"I'd like to talk to them too and find out more about ghosts. I'll wait my turn though... Hey, Steph, do you know much about ghosts?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Legotron123 wrote: Let's just stop the puns before one of us snaps.
"It's better than just lion around and doing nothing. Alright, I'm done."

"Me too."

They rally in their laughter to listen in on the new topic.
My characters!