HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Mickey

Re: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by Mickey »

Yensid looked out the window, watching the skies.

"If we're gonna move, we should move now. Everything's getting all flickery."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Lightning...in reverse?" Jake said as he passed by the big house. He decided to keep more or less to normal running for now as the idea of being hit by lightning hen in mid-air wasn't pleasant, even to the halfway invulnerable. He'd give it a bit longer in this direction now he knew roughly where it was coming from. He wondered if he could find any Rabbit style rubber boots around.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hotep the psychic wrote: soon Horus tackled the two to the floor as the wand fired off a small wave the blew up the cash register near the three "HEY careful with that! those arent regular toy wands their real you know!" horus growled as she stands looking at the register now a burnt metal piece with money everywhere she humphed and soon sighed
Vinny set the wand down carefully.
"Well, dang! How was I supposed to know that the wand didn't require an incantation?" Vinny said before grabbing some chalk from his bag.
"Vinny, you have to be careful when it comes to magic wands. Just move away from where you currently are and keep your hands to yourself." Orange said.
"I'm really sorry! I can fix the register back to the way it was, but I'm not sure how to fix any damaged cash without your help, Horus." Vinny offered.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lupa frowned at the flickering lights. Aaaand now it's messing with the power grid. Wonderful. She walked over to the screen door and slid it open before gesturing for the others to follow. Come on. We have to go stop it before it takes out someone's life support.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course," Kaylee said, popping up the wood and plastic umbrella as she stepped outside and raising it above her head and Amandas'. "Don't worry," she added, "it doesn't conduct energy. But it is flammable."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig followed the group outside, staring into the wind looking more ready for war than an expedition into the forest. "We should move quickly, the longer we take the worse it could get..." He trailed off as the lightning shot back skyward, "That is not natural..."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda stepped outside alongside her friend and nodded gratefully, glad that her bow may yet escape without becoming wet. She looked to the lightning and frowned, nervousness and curisoisty flooding her, the nerves lessened by the umbrella over her head, "Hopefully who or whatever is doing this has control then." She turned back, seeing the flickering lights and frowned, turning back towards the source, "Enough control then." She took a deep breath and let it out, "Together." She said, more to herself than anything, readying herself for another adventure from the already adventuress day.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Whenever we can be," Kaylee agreed. "And now we know ground zero," she added, beginning to head towards the reverse lightning.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew tagged along behind, bidding 'see you later' to Stephan.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soaked by the driving rain, Jake kept on heading for the centre of the storm. He half saw the light of the mansion as the door opened and he wondered what sort of loonie would be out on a night like this. Then he recalled the time and that half the town was still in sunshine and decided it the correct situation for loonies. Perhaps he'd meet them before they got where they were going. Perhaps one had a towel.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Huh. Wherever did you find an umbrella like this?" Holly queries. "I've never seen one like it."

"Oh dear." Sandy says, holding out his paw to feel the rain. "It'th raining..." The dog pauses and looks up at Andy.
"It maketh it hard to uthe my power. Fire and water. They... Don't exthactly mixth." he explains. "I hope I can thtill be utheful..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Nor I, Hol," Kaylee admitted freely. "It came with the coat."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You make me feel more secure, Sandy," Andrew said, looking down at his new family member. He smiled. "Besides, after all this? The quicker we can dry, the better, eh?" He took Sandy's paw and gave it a small squeeze.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Yensid and Retlaw pull up the hoods of their cloaks and the two lock paws, walking together behind the rest.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"True. Thankth, Andy." Sandy squeezes back and walks with the group hand in paw with his new human.
"Gee. What else came with that coat?" Holly queries, tempted to jump into a pocket and search around.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'll fit you up with a pouch and string sometime," Kaylee offered. "My arm can go right in to the elbow and I always seem to find what I need. I'd hate to lose you in there, little Sis."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig stretched an arm in front of him and hurled the ax at a tree in front of them, landing with a satisfying clunk. He walked over to it and pulled it out, giving a toothy grin, "The hunt begins!" A laugh came from from the wolf as he entered the forest, sniffing the air for any sign of his quarry.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

From a short distance away, Jake turned as the axe thudded into the wood. He dropped to one side and kept low. "That's a big wolf," he said, "and an even bigger axe!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda regarded the coat, "I hope the original owner isn't missing it too much. Seems mighty useful." She flinched at the sudden motion of an ax hurtling and lodging itself into a tree, "Careful! You might be enjoying it, but don't lose your head. Or someone else's. That would send the wrong message to who or what is behind all this."
hackle

Post by hackle »

Before long the strength of the thunderous lightning, was beginming to be to much, fearfully hackle tries to stop the energy flowing, his current two tails flapping behind the fox as the enegrystopped on the rods, the cityonly going to normal after hours later from the current time, the energy in his hand forcefully spreading to his shoulder at the drastic increase of power his other arm slowly following suit, his control finally slips, his body aglow with electricity, his scream of pain hearable about a mile from his position
Social media, is just as much of a curse, as it is a blessing, & our government doesn't like being filmed so keep filming
Hackle V. Tremor ~Friendly foxy foo!! ^o^
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Yensid's ears shoot up, making the cloak pull up to his muzzle, but he didn't care. Snatching the hood down, Yensid's ears were pointed forward.

"I think someone just got really hurt!"
My characters!
Deske

Post by Deske »

The scream has the same effect on Rig, all his senses focused on discerning it's location, before long he was pretty much set on a direction, "I think it came from over this direction! Come on," He gestured for them to follow and disappeared into the brush, practically sprinting in the direction of the sound.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Jake couldn't help it when he heard the scream. His ears went bolt upright. "That's it," he told himself sharply before remembering to keep his voice down, "I've got shopping to do!" He began to pull away, heart hammering, but stopped himself. "No, someone might need me. They're hurt and might need me. I can do this." He closed his eyes, repeated the phrase, and pulled himself towards the lightning.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kaylee upped her speed, not going so fast as to haul Amanda off her feet, and followed Rig, her winds beginning to thrash about behind her.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun May 22, 2016 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lupa and Noah were both surprised by the screaming, which quickly turned to concern. Either whoever we're after just hurt someone, or got hurt themselves. Either way, someone needs our help. They both started running towards the shriek, but were quickly overshot by the physically peaked Rig.
Aw geez, WAIT UP!! Noah yelled before using some of his Aura to enhance his speed. He could have gone faster, but doing so would rapidly drain his Aura, and he wanted to save some in case they needed to help someone.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda was surrounded by her frost as she tried to keep up with Kayle, at least. Through The night she saw movement away from the group, heading towards the scream as well, "It, hah, it appears someone else heard it too!" She said, just loud enough to get over the noise.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig stumbled into a clearing housing a rather large fauna infested home, surrounded by small animals all pressed towards the ground. Instantly he was on high alert, someone or something was around here, he could smell it, a naturally unnatural scent that differed from regular forest creatures. He noticed what looked like a deck on the third floor and cautiously drawing a sign he vanished, landing quietly on the floor. He heightened his senses, preparing himself for the worst. Quietly he called out, "Hello? Is there anyone home?"
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Yensid ran like only a rabbit could, leaving behind Retlaw and the others. He broke out in the clearing soon after Rig. He raised his ears and listened around, silently rubbing his paws together to make a charge just in case this person was hostile.

"Hello?"
My characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Amanda was surrounded by her frost as she tried to keep up with Kayle, at least. Through The night she saw movement away from the group, heading towards the scream as well, "It, hah, it appears someone else heard it too!" She said, just loud enough to get over the noise.
Sandy has also realised that they're not the only ones en route to the disturbance. He's picked up a new smell in the wind and he too catches sight of the movement.
"Who'th there?" he calls into the darkness. "Thsow yourthelf!"
He launches off a bright fireball which quickly fizzles out in the rain but briefly illuminates the rabbit.
"It'th a rabbit! Hey, Mithta Rabbit! Are you making thith thtorm?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yeep," Jake said, leaping a full fifteen feet up as the fireball lit and the cat and dog challenged him. "N...No," Jake said, hanging from a branch. "I just... I just wanted to see if there were... others like, um, me?" He looked up, saw he was holding onto a branch and dropped back down to the mud.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A Rabbit," Kaylee queried. She looked from where the bunny had been to where Rig was going. "I, um, don't think we should lose sight of Rig, Amanda. He's likely to start a scrap."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Retlaw looked at the rabbit and hmmed, watching him for a moment before turning to Kaylee.

"Yeah, we should keep going." Retlaw turned to the rabbit. "You wanna come with us? Safer in numbers, ya know."
My characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Jake swallowed hard, heart still hammering but calming down a little now... "Makes... Makes sense," he nodded. "I'm late with the, uh, shopping, um, anyway." He started off after the others.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not adopting him," Andrew said, showing Sandy he was still grinning as he said it. "Nice light ball, by the way."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Onward we go," Kaylee said, shrugging. "Follow that Rabbit!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda nodded, quickly following the others underneath Kaylee's umbrella, "At least one encounter went well. Let's hope the next one goes just as well and that Rig or someone else doesn't start anything."
hackle

Post by hackle »

The lightning slowly started to decrease in strength the sky of clouds starting to reced, clearing it gradually back to day, the first ones to reach the clearing the building stood in, old and damaged, flora of all kind growing in places, the lightning connecting to hackles body dissapaiting falling unconcious in the process, his fur singed, and his now three tails limp behind him.
Social media, is just as much of a curse, as it is a blessing, & our government doesn't like being filmed so keep filming
Hackle V. Tremor ~Friendly foxy foo!! ^o^
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig sniffed the air as the clouds dissipated, almost instantly catching onto the scent of burning fur and following it around until his eyes landed on a fox with... 3 tails. He raised an eyebrow but this last weeks events had pretty much made him accustomed to weird sights. He jogged over to the unconscious kitsune and knelt beside him, carefully checking him over and trying not to move him so much, happy he was breathing and not dead. He shouted back out to the others, unsure if they could hear him, "I found our storm caller!"Another rune was drawn in the air and a healing aura was centered on the kitsune. Rig scooted back a couple feet and sat in front of the kitsune waiting for him to wake up, his intentions hopefully seen as peaceful, yet the grip on the axe remained firm.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thankth, Andy!" Sandy grins, walking towards the rabbit and watching him drop the fifteen feet to the ground.
"Like you, eh? Well, I guess you found us."
"Hey, yeah. I've never theen a rabbit jump that far. You have powerth too, don't you? What'th your name? I'm Thandy and thith ith... Well, everyone."
"...Something's happened. The rain has stopped. And that's Rig calling!" Holly blurts suddenly. "Rig? Yensid? You guys okay" Holly yells as loud as she can, which, being as small as she is and being dead, isn't very loud.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Yensid sniffed, following the scent of something burning to the balcony. After sketching up a ladder and placing it against the platform, Yensid climbed up and sat down Indian style, looking at the fox.

"They need defibrillation?"

Yensid rubbed his paws together, waiting patiently for an answer.
--------------------------------------------------------
"Yensid! Rig? Yenny, where are you?"

Retlaw had his hands cupped around his muzzle, yelling into them.
--------------------------------------------------------
Yensid's ears twitch and he cuts the electricity coursing through his paws, turning around and standing up. He cupped his paws around his mouth and yelled:

"We're over here!"
My characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I've never met a Rat called Everyone," Jake said, joking a little nervously. "I'm Jake." He pointed after the others "Think they've gone wherever's needed. Um... Nice to meet you and see you there?" He hopped off, splodging the mud where he landed as he hurried through the distance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"He's a happy hopper," Andrew said, before wishing he hadn't.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well," Kaylee said, entering the building, "there's no sounds of violence. Ah!" She called out as Jake spludded to a landing near her, getting her wet (but pretty much missing Amanda). "I see them." She gave Jake a scant look and focussed on the oddfox.
"Is that a t...trickster spirit?. Jake said, shivering a little.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sandy facepaws. "Heh. With joketh like that you'll make a great dad, Andy! ... Thay, ith there a miththeth Andy?" the dog queries, tilting his head as he enters the clearing beside his human.

"I have no idea, Jake. I've never seen anything like it... I'm Holly, by the way, and this is Kaylee... Do you know first aid? It looks like he's out cold..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda had stayed silent, more focused on getting to their goal than introductions. When they entered she looked perplexed at the unconscious figure, "Quid est?*" She shrugged and sighed, a breath of frost blowing out, "W-well, he doesn't look overly hurt." She turned to the rabbit from earlier, "Now that nobody s-seems to be in immediate danger. I am Amanda Bellus, pleasure to make your acquaintance." She said with a small bow, still affected by her nerves and the run to where they are.

* "What is?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm Jake Wilkins," the soggy Rabbit replied, before an ear flipped straight, spraying water on Noah. "From the Bellus ranch? Huh. I was always warned not to go up there as you lot might eat me. Uh, afraid I don't know First aid, Holly. I'm more for the lifting."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Never found the time for a missus," Andrew said. "And I do like occasionally being right."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig looked over his shoulder as the voices drew near, "He is being healed, do not worry. Just a few burns and some singed fur." He stood up and shifted his eyes to the rabbit, "Hmm, who is the new one?"
Last edited by Deske on Mon May 23, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Looking a bit hurt by the words, Amanda tilted her head at the rabbit, not liking being rumored to be harmful to complete strangers. That line of thought brought back the events of that morning to her mind. She winced at the thoughts but shoved them away to address the worrying thought, "Really? Um, may I ask why you thought that? I don't recall anything that would paint my family in such a light."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sorry," Jake said, smiling slightly, "but, if you were me, would you want to meet several dozen predators on their patch or one individually? Just in case. But, um, you seem nice."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie