A&H Club - Another comic by Rick Griffin

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Amazee Dayzee

Re: A&H Club - Another comic by Rick Griffin

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

At least if we rented the house we could complain to the landlord and make him fix everything. Then we wouldn't have to worry about it all.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

A & H has been dormant for the last couple of months, too. :(
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I take it that Rick is busy in his personal life and doesn't have time to update the comic like he previously did. I am sure he will get back to it and then eventually get back to Housepets! once he feels he is ready.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Me, too ... but it's been motionless since February. Perhaps he's just moved on. He seems to have a lot of irons in the fire.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

For some reason it seems a lot LONGER than February. Though that might be because I am getting sick of the waiting and wanting new content but I know Rick will start up again when he is ready to.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Unlikely, but I love to know what projects Rick is currently ensnared in. I'm guessing A&H is even more "back-burner" than Housepets!. :(
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Considering that we just had some movement with Housepets! recently and we are getting close to 2024 I can now see us getting back to the comic soon. At least I think that we will be considering that Rick will need more material for the next book. ;)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Interesting you should say that, Amazz, Rick just announced that Housepets!, vol.XIV, is now available for purchase. I just ordered a copy on Amazon. He's also stated that he won't be doing another Housepets! in the same format, but he'll do something.

So, perhaps, he's inching closer to resuming the comic ... we at least can hope, eh?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That is actually what I was trying to imply with my previous post. I just didn't want to say it directly in case I was spoiling something.