SRP - STEELHAVEN

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

CyberDragon

Re: SRP - STEELHAVEN

Post by CyberDragon »

MT reached up and rubbed the back of his neck. "Ah, both actually. I obviously need your permission to do this as it needs your tools, and I can't do it myself because, well..." He held up his massive metal hands with bulky, claw-tipped fingers. They were designed to rip apart enemy vehicles and haul heavy objects, not use tools. "I wasn't exactly built to build things."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Deske

Post by Deske »

Chris looked from MT to the now empty shop, "I imagine I'm going to have to fabricate most of the parts for it. Did you have a design in mind? It's going to be attached to you so you should probably have the most say in how it looks. I've just got to make it work." The coyote moved over to a cabinet. He opened a couple drawers before pulling out a large sheet of paper and a pen.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

"If it's that close, then it shouldn't be a problem to check in on it. Alter our course and alert me when we get there." The Captain said to Seena before turning back to the brothers in time to hear their offer. She frowned, not feeling that any option was that much better than the others. Eventually she came to a decision. "Recoding the AI would be the safest option, right? Let's go with that. I'd rather they come out safely rather than quickly."

---MEANWHILE---

Lewis suddenly stopped walking as he heard Silverwolfs request. His muzzle stretched into a slight frown as he turned to face the carny AI. "I suppose we couldn't keep it from you forever." He said, giving a small sigh of defeat. No point lying anymore. "You are a holodeck AI, designed to play a specific character in order to help bring life to a simulation. I'd wager that your headaches are the result of someone outside realizing what's gone wrong with the simulation, and poking around to try and find the cause."
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Actually I do have a design file in my mind. Would you care if I hooked up to your computer so I can upload that file into it? I think it would be easier than redrawing the whole thing."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

SilverWolf looked stunned, sending a frisson of power and static through the systems. He sat down on a tree stump, tapped his cane on the floor and waved a hand towards Lewis. "Are you..?" He winced and put the hand to his temple. ""Are you saying that none of this is real?" he looked up with pain in his eyes. ""That I'm some kind of... forgery?"
Behind the group, Andy jumped slightly as one of the streaks seemed to move very slightly towards him. "It moved," he told Keeva.
"We figured some might, Andy," Keeva fibbed, "It's just we're not usually looking." She glanced at the dapper Wolf and knew this may mean the AI was beginning to lose control in panic.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Up on the bridge, Seena entered the new co-ordinates and the ship turned slightly to starboard, towards the new destination.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Buster wrote: There's a hiss of air, and for a brief moment the alarms are audible before the cold silence swallowed them back into the vacuum. The bodies in this compartment are more decayed, having had atmosphere in with them, but there's no indication that any of them are recent. The fire suppressors on the ceiling are deployed but have run out of suppressant long ago. A thin white film coating every surface and washing out their colors and details. Three of the bodies are clustered around a scorched panel that's been partially cut using an improvised tool, the rest are in their cells, save one guard lying outside one of the three open cells, a metal shiv still in his back and his access card still in the lock of another cell... The suppression system was likely set off by an electrical fire.

The three escapees are Prisoners 035, 117, and 006, from their jumpsuits. There are no bullet holes, no plasma burns, no sign of any fighting, unlike every other compartment you passed through.

This is one of the systems that was reported damaged on the bridge. This panel held the circuits to remotely access the purge functions, door controls and life support in Blocks A, B, & C. It's the reason you couldn't get any reading on the fire suppression system. You know where the junction box is because of the damage readout download, but those circuits are meant to be maintained via the removable bulkheads in the coridors outside, not in here. From this side the wall panels are featureless, securely welded in place, and identical to one another, no indication of what's behind any given one or easy way to get them off.

Whatever happened, must have started here. Had the purge function been working on this side of the ship, all prisoners could have been pacified with the push of a button.
the robot paused for a moment , then returned to the crossroad, placing another beacon before heading toward block C this time.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Chris shrugged and picked up a cable of the ground, holding it out to MT, "Go ahead, I guess. I'll see if it's something I can make."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

MT took the cable and plugged himself into the computer. He uploaded the designs to Chris's computer. They were fairly simple designs. A rotating hexagonal cylinder made from spare parts and motors that would fit in his arm under his armor. Each side had a slot designed to hold a module, and the input and output to MT would attach to whatever module is on the top of the cylinder. Despite it's simple design, internal reinforcements made it quite sturdy. "Think you can make something like this?"
-Champion Motto

Deske

Post by Deske »

Chris looked the design over, making notes of how each piece would have to be cut in order to fit and be mounted correctly. "Yeah, I can do that. It's not too complex. Most of the parts that would need to be machined are pretty basic. There's gonna need to be some finagling done in order to get the connections to seat after it rotates, but that shouldn't be too difficult I hope." He nodded and walked down a few machines to a rack which held a few basic types of metals. He pulled on some gloves and began moving them around to find the right kind of this situation.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Block C is in a word, messy. There's a severed hand floating around holding an old model Gauss slug thrower, and a few more in the possession of some of the bodies. Unlike plasma, ballistics don't cauterize the wound they leave behind... These are likely what made the bullet holes you've been seeing.

most of those killed by ballistic fire are crew, the other bodies have plasma burns. the slug throwers are mostly in the possession of inmates, and are crude designs assembled out of misleading looking objects. each appears to have only had a single magazine.

the body and wound positions are odd though, implying either both sides were severely outmaneuvered at the same time or lot of friendly fire was going on.

Of the three cell blocks you've been in, there are nineteen cells who's occupants are unaccounted for among the dead.

there's a door ahead marked emergency with a caduceus stenciled onto it in white. it's damaged and slightly ajar with med-foam coated fabric plugging the gaps like a crude air seal and doesn't seem to have any power. an improper use of medical grade adhesive for sure, and one that implies a degree of desperation. It wouldn't take much to force it the rest of the way open.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

MT followed Chris and watched him work. He was ready to retrieve anything that Chris might need.
-Champion Motto

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

"Eh, I wouldn't say that. The word 'forgery' implies that you're a knockoff of something else, which isn't really the case here." Lewis said, going into the semantics of what Silverwolf said, as he had no idea how you'd comfort someone in a case like this. "A better word would probably be 'fake,' but even that doesn't completely fit, since I'm pretty sure you're on your way to gaining full sapience, assuming you haven't reached it already. You're displaying a lot of higher mental functions that most character AIs can only use in specific circumstances, you realized that you probably weren't what you thought you were, and you're the only one who isn't affected by whatever's causing this glitch. If you aren't at least on your way to becoming your own person, I'll eat my vest."
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Are.... you trying to say you don't know," Silverwolf cut back. "How can you... creators not know?" The sky darkened very slightly above them. "Is that why people out there... REAL people... are trying to kill me?" Without knowing, he sent another pulse through the circuitry in aggravated 'self defence'.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Chris put most of the metal in a plasma cutter and transferred the files from the computer over to it. He put in a few dimensions and let it do its work. While the parts were being cut he went over to another set of drawers and opened them to an assortment of bolts, screws, nuts and other fastening devices.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Legotron123 wrote:"Recoding the AI would be the safest option, right? Let's go with that. I'd rather they come out safely rather than quickly."
Cailean translates this for Conall who nods and salutes the captain and signs something quickly before turning back to his screen.
"He says aye, tha's safest. An' aye aye, cap'n." the younger dog informs Liz.

Two minutes later a glowing haze appears around Silverwolf, a force-field holding the AI in place, and another minute or so later an image of Conall appears beside Lewis and Andy.
"Hello." it says with a Scottish accent. "Are ye all okay? We're workin' tae get ye oot. There's an error in th' Silverwolf AI code which made th' computer gae intae quarantine mode. Ah've isolated the AI frae th' simulation sae Ah shuid be able tae shut it down an' get ye oot shortly. Also ye can speak tae me normally here an' Ah'll see yer words on mah screen. Nae need fer signin'."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Andy pulled on Keeva's sleeve. What does that mean for Mister SilverWolf," he asked quietly.
Keeva sighed and stepped forward. "Something that might cause a problem, fella," she said. "The SilverWolf is showing signs of being a nascent Artificial Intelligence. A holographic life, as it were. Which is what has caused the confusion. He's noticed differences over the days it's been in use. And he...it's scared."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Hey would you mind grabbing me one of those threaded rods from in the cabinet over there," he asked MT, pointing a thumb over his shoulder at a cabinet on the far wall next to another terminal.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

MT walked over to the cabinet and carefully tried to open it, so as to avoid breaking it. He was... sort of successful. He pulled the rod out and shut the door, which had a mildly dented handle now. "Ah... oops. sorry about that. Still gauging the effort it requires me to do things." He handed the rod to Chris. He was able to avoid damaging it.
-Champion Motto

Deske

Post by Deske »

"MT this is a maintenance shop. You haven't seen all the stuff we've broken. We can order a new one if it's bad," He reassured the mech, taking the rod and moving it over to a grinder to cut it to length, "I'm sure it's not that bad." He smiled as soon as the rod was cut through. A beep sounded that the cnc machine had finished cutting out the pieces,
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Andy pulled on Keeva's sleeve. What does that mean for Mister SilverWolf," he asked quietly.
Keeva sighed and stepped forward. "Something that might cause a problem, fella," she said. "The SilverWolf is showing signs of being a nascent Artificial Intelligence. A holographic life, as it were. Which is what has caused the confusion. He's noticed differences over the days it's been in use. And he...it's scared."
"He'll return tae bein' just part o' th' simulations as he was meant tae be. Dinnae fret yerselves. It willnae hurt him an' he willnae even ken or remember it ever happened." Conall assures the occupants of the holodeck.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Corp thought on what had been said. What it inferred. What he needed to check. "Captain," he said with exaggerated levity, "next time we beat Fortis, shall we ensure he never hurts anyone again by lobotomising him? Do we have that right these days?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

MT watched Chris work. "Out of curiosity, how long does this kind of thing normally take?"
-Champion Motto

Deske

Post by Deske »

"Not too long. I've got to get these pieces welded together and wired to a motor. Plus I've gotta fabricate the component bays. So, maybe another 30 minutes or so?"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Awesome! Having six support modules available instead of just one... Can you imagine how much of an advantage that would be?" He said, clearly excited. His tail was even wagging like a dog's. "My combat effectiveness would go through the roof! I'll be the best security mech on the ship."
-Champion Motto

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

It didn't take a genius to understand the point Corp was trying to make. "No," Liz said, "no, we're not doing that. If there's a chance he's alive, then there's no way we're just leaving him in there." She turned to address the brothers. "I want you two to do what it takes to preserve this 'Silverwolf,' and get him out of there alive."

---MEANWHILE---

Lewis was unaware that his mother had already decided to save Silverwolf, so he decided to try his own attempt at convincing the brothers. "We can't do that. He's becoming a...." He paused as he tried to think of the correct term. "I believe the phrased is "awakened?" Yeah, he's becoming an awakened AI. At this point, resetting him would basically be killing him."

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Buster wrote:Block C is in a word, messy. There's a severed hand floating around holding an old model Gauss slug thrower, and a few more in the possession of some of the bodies. Unlike plasma, ballistics don't cauterize the wound they leave behind... These are likely what made the bullet holes you've been seeing.

most of those killed by ballistic fire are crew, the other bodies have plasma burns. the slug throwers are mostly in the possession of inmates, and are crude designs assembled out of misleading looking objects. each appears to have only had a single magazine.

the body and wound positions are odd though, implying either both sides were severely outmaneuvered at the same time or lot of friendly fire was going on.

Of the three cell blocks you've been in, there are nineteen cells who's occupants are unaccounted for among the dead.
there's a door ahead marked emergency with a caduceus stenciled onto it in white. it's damaged and slightly ajar with med-foam coated fabric plugging the gaps like a crude air seal and doesn't seem to have any power. an improper use of medical grade adhesive for sure, and one that implies a degree of desperation. It wouldn't take much to force it the rest of the way open.
The robot paused in front of the medical door for a few minutes, during which its spacecraft returns , hovered outside the ship and launched 2 tube-shape devices, each the size of a grown human, precisely to the locations of the beacons left earlier by the robot. Immediately after they landed, the devices initiated, and after a few seconds, emitted a life supporting field, and caused the gravity on the ship to return to normal. While this was happening, the plates on the robot's arms reshaped themselves, then surged with energy, forming a form of energy wrist blades. The moment gravity was established, the robot sliced through the door and quickly made its way through, searching for anyone who can possibly be alive
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

the door leads through a room with curtained beds, all of which have restraints on them and unused IV dispensers waiting nearby, then through an open doorway into what looks like it used to be a Zero-G surgical theater. Instead there's another door with an improvised seal along the wall to your left, that has dozens of cables and tubes snaking out of it, running along the floor to twenty large metal tubes that have been crammed into the room, displacing the surgical equipment. that probably connects to the corridor you were in earlier.

the tubes themselves are two and a half metres long, and about a metre in diamter. Just barely small enough to fit through the doors. However, they've been modified; the side, near the seam that runs down each one contains a small computer and what looks like a port for a battery pack and air cylinder. Instead the packs have been ripped out and power cables, larger tanks, and air recycler parts have been welded into place. The gaps in their seals filled with improvised 'tape' made out of medical supplies. One of them even looks like it's being held together by plaster casting.

Each tube has a window in it at head level revealing three humans and seventeen mammalian anthropomorphic beings, not all of which look all that great. five of the tubes have lost power completely, and their occupants are little more than dessicated husks that look like they asphyxiated while in the act of trying to force their tube open from within. all of the other tubes are showing warnings on their controls about having exceeded 'maximum safe storage' periods by a number of days that add up to 60-some-ood years.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Legotron123 wrote:It didn't take a genius to understand the point Corp was trying to make. "No," Liz said, "no, we're not doing that. If there's a chance he's alive, then there's no way we're just leaving him in there." She turned to address the brothers. "I want you two to do what it takes to preserve this 'Silverwolf,' and get him out of there alive."

---MEANWHILE---

Lewis was unaware that his mother had already decided to save Silverwolf, so he decided to try his own attempt at convincing the brothers. "We can't do that. He's becoming a...." He paused as he tried to think of the correct term. "I believe the phrased is "awakened?" Yeah, he's becoming an awakened AI. At this point, resetting him would basically be killing him."
As Conall taps at his keyboard the simulation vanishes leaving just the frozen image of Silverwolf in the dark holodeck. A moment later the lights come on and the door hisses open and then Conall turns as Cailean taps his shoulder and translates Liz's words. The older border collie looks confused and signs back and Cailean translates.
"What dae ye mean by 'get them oot'? He's a piece o' programmin', nae a real creature. Tae take him oot o' th' computer Ah'd need somethin' tae save him on... Are ye askin' me tae create an AI?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"He may be part way there already, from what the others were saying, Conall." Corp mused on the subject. "A new lifeform. A first contact in some ways. Interesting."

Behind them, Sarah kept vigil on the passageway.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

"Exactly." Liz said, agreed with Corps assessment. "If what Lewis says is true and he's become Awakened, then we need to do everything in our power to keep him alive. She paused, vaguely remembering a old phrase that seemed relevant. "'The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' Let's help him determine who he is."

---MEANWHILE---

Before Lewis left the holodeck, he turned to look at the trapped Silverwolf, who didn't exactly seem happy about his situation. "I am so sorry about all of this. I promise you that once I get out there, I will do everything in my power to make sure you follow me." He said, giving a quick wave goodbye as he walked out the now visible door.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The trio exited the deck, Andy giving one last look to Silverwolf as he went. Keeva stepped over to the Scotties. "The rest of the program has jammed solid in there," she told them. "That's what scared him first. Take a look through the doors." She pointed to the frozen and stretched figures of the parks' normal guests. "Dunno about you but it'd freak me out."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Chris finished pressing in some bearings and assembling the motor, "Well, just don't cause too much damage and I don't think anyone's going to mind." He righted a bolt down with a ratchet before giving it a once over, attaching it to a cord and testing the motor and locking mechanism. "Aaaaand done! You got any of those modules to slot into it?"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Save for the blade module they're all defensive." He reassured Chris. When he was finished, MT mechanical eyes smiled again. "Excellent! They wanted me to surrender my weapons, but I think I have a couple defensive modules..." He opened up his chest plates and the cockpit doors. "...In here... There." He reached in and pulled out two large hard drive like objects. "Let's see... I've got a standard shield module, and a... test module it looks like." he placed them down on Chris's workbench.
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Either way, you've done good work here, boys," Corp commented.
"I think I might go back to work on my car if you guys don't need me, Keeva stated. Andy kept looking back at Silverwolf.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Conall nods and salutes.
"Aye aye, Cap'n." he salutes before watching Cailean translate for Keeva. He nods in understanding and indicates one of his monitors which shows the interior of the holodeck. Then his attention is captured by a lamp flashing on another monitor and he begins to type rapidly while frowning at the screen. Meanwhile, the image of Silverwolf visible on both his screen and in the holodeck begins to flicker.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

A moment seems to pass before Keeva can bring herself to take her eyes off the fadind figure as the boys strive to save the AI. She started as a voice seemed to come from the holodeck itself. "Where am I," the voice asked, "Why can't I see anything? Is anyone there?"
"SilverWolf," Keeva said, hardly daring to say the name.
"Miss Keeva? Why can't I see you? What's happening?"
She stepped forward as she sensed the nascent AI begin to panic. That would affect the chances of saving it.
"How... How have you accessed the comms system," she asked. "Never mind,
you need to calm down, Silver. People here are trying to help you but they need you calm, old fella.
"
"Calm," Silverwolf repeated. ""So there's a real chance I'm going to die soon?
I should keep calm about that?
"

As he heard the word, Andy gasped. His ears pricked up, his eyes watered and, with a strange sound, he ran.
"No," Keeva said, looking at the departing form, "Andy..." She looked back at the speaking, frozen form.
"Go," SilverWolf said simply, trying to rein in his panic. "He needs you, Keeva."
She left.

After a few seconds, the voice came through again. Plaintive this time. "Is anyone else out there? Lewis? Dan?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Buster wrote:the door leads through a room with curtained beds, all of which have restraints on them and unused IV dispensers waiting nearby, then through an open doorway into what looks like it used to be a Zero-G surgical theater. Instead there's another door with an improvised seal along the wall to your left, that has dozens of cables and tubes snaking out of it, running along the floor to twenty large metal tubes that have been crammed into the room, displacing the surgical equipment. that probably connects to the corridor you were in earlier.

the tubes themselves are two and a half metres long, and about a metre in diamter. Just barely small enough to fit through the doors. However, they've been modified; the side, near the seam that runs down each one contains a small computer and what looks like a port for a battery pack and air cylinder. Instead the packs have been ripped out and power cables, larger tanks, and air recycler parts have been welded into place. The gaps in their seals filled with improvised 'tape' made out of medical supplies. One of them even looks like it's being held together by plaster casting.

Each tube has a window in it at head level revealing three humans and seventeen mammalian anthropomorphic beings, not all of which look all that great. five of the tubes have lost power completely, and their occupants are little more than dessicated husks that look like they asphyxiated while in the act of trying to force their tube open from within. all of the other tubes are showing warnings on their controls about having exceeded 'maximum safe storage' periods by a number of days that add up to 60-some-ood years.
The robot looked through each of the tubes, then returned to one of which the person inside seemed to still have a chance of survival, placed its hand on the tube's surface, and with a surge of electricity, the tube began to open
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

the moment the droids actions unseal the tube, it's systems immediately start the process of resuscitating the occupant, who after a moment of being fussed over by the machine, doubles over in pain.

"Ugh... How long was I in there?" She asks, she doesn't seem to have noticed the robot so either she's just asking in general, or talking to herself.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

If Lewis was shocked by the AIs sudden appearance in the comms system, he didn't show it. He kept his posture professional and serious, as he always did whenever he was in public. "I'm here Silverwolf. I was just about to tell the captain how we needed to get you out of there, but apparently you've already done that.”He chuckled, hoping the attempt at humor would help the AI calm down.
Liz on the other hand, went straight to questioning the program. ”You’re Silverwolf?” She asked, more for confirmations sake than anything else. ”Captain Elizabeth Walker, at your service. How did you gain access to the speaker system? I was under the impression you were limited to the holodeck.”

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, ma'am," SilverWolf said smoothly. "Your son acquitted himself well in there. He's a credit to you." The speaker Tikked once. "As for your question, Ma'am, I don't really have much idea. I felt trapped is all and I wanted to talk to my friends. Then... I..." he gave a small chuckle. "Here I am, sounding more solid than I feel."
"Chief Davidstow to computing division,|" the Chief said, keeping his voice low, "Re-enforce the firewalls around all primary systems."
"Sounds sensible," SilverWolf agreed, making Corp hate him slightly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie