15 Crack-Pairings Challenge

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

ZeroTheFated

Re: 15 Crack-Pairings Challenge

Post by ZeroTheFated »

Sasha/Peanut...That'll be fun and adorable at the same time. :)
I Am Someone...
Someone who lives...
Someone who loves...
Someone You Can Trust...
I Am That Little Speck of DARKNESS to HELP YOU See Through The Brightest Light...
I Am Your Eternal Friend!
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Thought of a few more.

Sabrina/Tiger

Grape/Fox

Sasha/Mr. Bigglesworth

Rex/Fiddler
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hey, can other people write crack pairings here?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
herobrineharry

Post by herobrineharry »

*reads signature*... yes sir Mr. Johnson.
Forward, the Light Brigade!'
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho'(though) the soldiers knew
  Some one had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
  Rode the six hundred.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

ugh, sorry. I meant crack pairing stories. :oops:
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Jageshemash has not made this thread open to stories from others.
However, he does not have sole rights to crack pairings stories, so feel free to start a new thread if you have a story idea you want to try.
JageshemashFTW

Post by JageshemashFTW »

Obbl wrote:Jageshemash has not made this thread open to stories from others.
However, he does not have sole rights to crack pairings stories, so feel free to start a new thread if you have a story idea you want to try.
Actually, with the way college has been going for me, it's very unlikely I'll update this anytime soon. If people want to use this thread to write their own crack-pairings, I say go right ahead! Course, I might still crack one out every once and awhile if inspiration hits.

Get it?
Crack one out!
I'm funny.
Welcome to HexCom: viewtopic.php?t=5602
herobrineharry

Post by herobrineharry »

yay.
Forward, the Light Brigade!'
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho'(though) the soldiers knew
  Some one had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
  Rode the six hundred.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

JageshemashFTW wrote:
Obbl wrote:Jageshemash has not made this thread open to stories from others.
Actually, with the way college has been going for me, it's very unlikely I'll update this anytime soon. If people want to use this thread to write their own crack-pairings, I say go right ahead! Course, I might still crack one out every once and awhile if inspiration hits.

Get it?
Crack one out!
I'm funny.
Thanks, Jag! I'll write Joey and Peanut's crack pairing soon!
JageshemashFTW

Post by JageshemashFTW »

Within the massive, complex shopping mall, it was clear that Babylon Gardens was well into the holiday spirit.

Wreathes of green pine and fake snow were hanging from one end of the mall to the other. Giant presents were dotted along the various floors and shopping centers. There was festive warmth coming from the food court as humans and pets alike enjoyed a variety of holiday treats. Hot chocolate and apple cider warmed the bellies of nearly every shopper as they perused the various toys, games and knickknacks trying to find the perfect gift for friends and families.

One such eager gift-giver was a brown mutt of a dog named Peanut, currently skimming through a philosophy book.

He turned to his companion, another brown dog who was eyeing the nearby carolers in annoyance.

“What do you think, Bino?” Peanut asked. “Do you think Fox will like it?”

“Whatever gets me out of here fastest.” Bino said, taking a slow sip from his styrofoam cup of cocoa.

“I agree.” Peanut said, clearly paying no attention to Bino. “I think he would like the other one more.” Putting the philosophy book back on the shelf, Peanut walked over to a book he was perusing earlier, a collection of short stories with a macabre theme.

Wrapping one arm around the book and the other around a disgruntled Bino, Peanut dragged his boyfriend to the checking counter.

The cashier ringed the book up and bade the two dogs a Merry Christmas. Bino scoffed as the two left. “Like he actually cares if we have a Merry Christmas. He probably gets paid an extra five cents every time he says that.”

Peanut shrugged, his smile never leaving his face. “Or, maybe, he’s filled with a desire to spread joy to his fellow man. You know, all that stuff Christmas is about.”

Bino scoffed once more. “I can’t believe you actually buy into that Hallmark schmaltzy crap.”

Peanut rolled his eyes and gave Bino a good-natured smirk. “Say what you want, but this time of year is my chance to make everyone I know happy. And that alone makes me happy.”

Pretending not to notice his boyfriend gagging, Peanut pulled a list out of his collar. “Let’s see: We got Grape’s present, Tarot, Max, Sabrina, Tiger, Marvin, Zach, Zach’s new girlfriend (Note to self: ask Zach what her name is), Joey, Fido…”

“I still say the arrogant jerk shouldn’t get a present.”

“...Fox, Sasha, Bailey and King.” Peanut finished.

Bino shook his head. “Why are we even getting King a present? I don’t like the guy and you hardly know him.” He asked.

Peanut shrugged. “Because it’s Christmas.” He said with a smile, content with his answer.
“Besides, I still have one more person to get a present for.”

Bino sighed. “Oh good. One more and I can go to sleep.”

Peanut raised an eyebrow. “It’s only seven.”

Bino shrugged. “Whatever. Who’s the bum we still have to shop for.”

Peanut’s smile widened as he put his hands behind his back. “Well actually, I already bought the present.” He brought his hands out, revealing a box wrapped in green paper and topped with a bright red bow. “And it’s for you.”

Bino did a double-take before staring at the present in shock. “You… got me a present?”

Peanut shrugged. “Of course, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn’t get you a present?”

Peanut blushed a little as he looked away. “I know we’re supposed to wait for Christmas, but I kind of want to give it to you now so… here!” He thrust the box into Bino’s hand.

Bino placed his cocoa on a nearby railing in order to rip the wrapping from the package. Inside was a velvet box that, when opened, revealed a pair of smart looking glasses with wood-brown frames.

“Are… Are these…?” Bino asked.

“Joey told me how you accidently broke your old pair of reading glasses. I asked Fido what kind of prescription you used and, well, here you are.” Peanut said, his smile getting wider along with Bino’s eyes.

“Peanut… This…” Bino closed the box before pocketing it in his jacket pocket. “Thanks hun.” He said with the faintest trace of a smile.

Peanut smiled warmly as he turned towards the exit. “Okay, now we can leave…”
“Wait!” Bino said, grabbing Peanut’s hand.

Peanut looked back, confused, as Bino started rubbing the back of his head.

“I… Uh… I still need to buy your present… So…” Bino stammered. “So… Do you think we could stay a while longer?” He asked.

Peanut smiled once more as pulled Bino into a tight hug. “You don’t need to ask me twice.”
The two walked back towards the center of the mall, hand in hand.

“Think we can get a refill on cocoa?” Bino asked.
“I think we can spring that.” Peanut answered.

A few moments passed, Bino managed to find what he believed would be a good gift for Peanut. He decided to keep it a secret until Christmas.

The two walked back towards the exit before Peanut placed a hand on Bino’s shoulder.
“What is it?” Bino asked.

Peanut didn’t say a word. He merely smirked as he pointed upwards. Bino looked up to where Peanut pointed and saw a shoot of green holly and red berries hanging overhead.

“Oh…” Bino said.

The two blushed as Bino rubbed his neck. Peanut was the first to break the barrier. It was a quick peck but it resulted in both dogs receiving the biggest blush across their faces.

“...I love you, Bino.”
“...I love you too, Peanut.”
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That certainly was interesting I will admit
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Nice job, Jageshemash!

Also, here's a few more.

Fox/Sabrina

Kevin/Bailey

Rex/Mr. Bigglesworth

Sergeant Ralph/Grape
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Careful now! The Follegra and the Fibrina fans might be rapid. :)
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

Rex/Sasha (pair the broken bird with a secretly sensitive guy :) )
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That would actually work well.
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Kitch wrote:Rex/Sasha (pair the broken bird with a secretly sensitive guy :) )
Amazee Dayzee wrote:That would actually work well.
I agree. If Sasha's owner ever got too mean, Rex could just intimidate him. :)
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

I know, right? He has the physique to satisfy her desires, but also has his hidden depths. :3
Cataloochee

Post by Cataloochee »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Careful now! The Follegra and the Fibrina fans might be rapid. :)
yes we are
Karl

Post by Karl »

Well, even I have to admit that your latest story is adorable, Jageshemash.
I'm a bookworm!
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Rex and Sasha really would make a great couple - after all, they already have so much in common.
http://www.housepetscomic.com/2013/02/22/speed-dater/ ;)
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Rex would be such a catch. If only I had thought of that sooner I would have put them together. Oh well, all aboard the Foxsha and Elevin trains! (beats the Follegra and the Sevin fans back with a stick)
jaime117d

Post by jaime117d »

Happy holiday's all.
JageshemashFTW, I never thought that I would say this but, I actually really enjoy binut.
Why must you write something that makes me step out of my safe shipping area? I put those limits up for a reason! :lol:
https://www.fanfiction.net/~jaime117d is my fanfition account, if you feel like reading my stories then don't be suprised at the rather...lackluster...sheen to them
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Because he has appointed himself as the person who breaks down our limits. xD
jaime117d

Post by jaime117d »

So it has come to my attention that we have neglected a most crack-y of ships,
Grino.
This is an old fic that I have gone through to try to fix up grammar wise, that said, this edit happened at two in the morning.
hope ya'll like it.

Bino sighed for the fourth time that evening, Grape had shown up and he couldn't focus.

the whole meeting could have gone off without a single hitch but Grape just had to show up, Bino hated to admit it but he had feelings for that cat. He felt quite badly about freaking out about catlovers, seeing as to how he was one, he had flipped on them because he couldn't admit to himself his feelings.

For just one second he stood up and took a single step towards her, intent on admitting his feelings to her, she looked at him and he switched to a glare before sitting down, he sighed again before looking at the wall clock to see the time.

It was still a few hours from being done and he decided that since there was time left he could just think for a while.

His thoughts drifted around for a few hours before returning to grape, as they always did, he could imagine sitting her down and just kissing her, admitting to her his feelings and just living with that off his shoulders.

He was relieved to find that the meeting passed him by, he stood up quickly and moved to the door with speed, eager to rush away from the hall and the cat inside it, he nearly sprinted towards his house, bolting past Fox and King to quickly to let off a snappy insult and rounded the corner only to brush past grape.

She glanced at him with surprise and suspicion, but he simply walked past her and closed the door behind him, he sighed and sunk back into thought.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFlashbackxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bino threw the Hall door open happily, even though he felt awkward about grape, he could and would enjoy the holiday, that is he would have had he not bumped into grape immediately afterwards, he decided that he would forgo the insults he usually slew at her and instead attempted to bump past her, this was the last straw for her though and she grabbed him by the shoulder, even if she didn't like him, she couldn't watch him slither around suspiciously.

he whirled around and couldn't help but stare into her eyes as she said to him

"Look, I don't like you, in fact I dislike you, but I wouldn't hear the end of it if you did something wrong, so tell me now, is something the matter?"

Bino came very close to admitting to her his feelings but felt the throng of dogs around them draw closer, as much as he loved her, he couldn't admit there, so as much as it hurt him, he said back.

"Go away you dog loving cat!"

Grape shrugged before punching him right in the eye, after all, she didn't need to listen to his drivel.

Bino gave the faintest of smiles at his continuing reputation and happily took the offered ice bag for his eye.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxflashbackxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bino sighed at his earlier stupidity, he should have known that it wouldn't go away, he really should have known that he would only feel more later, in all honestly he should have admitted everything to her when she asked him. he laid down upon his bed and waited for sleep to take him
https://www.fanfiction.net/~jaime117d is my fanfition account, if you feel like reading my stories then don't be suprised at the rather...lackluster...sheen to them
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

I don't know if I'd exactly call this a crack pairing considering they never actually pair up :P
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Grino being together WOULD be straight out of a soap opera since Grape is his brother's girlfriend. xD
jaime117d

Post by jaime117d »

Obbl wrote:I don't know if I'd exactly call this a crack pairing considering they never actually pair up :P
True, bear in mind though that I have re-purposed this from an old fanfic I wrote for my friend (he thought that bino might like grape).
the real question I have is, does one sided grino count?

For Amazee, I hope I don't sound rude but, to my knowledge, grape isn't with Fido (than again, I have been sure of other things only to turn out dead wrong.)
If they are together, what a twist! :)
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Grino being together WOULD be straight out of a soap opera since Grape is his brother's girlfriend. xD
jaime117d wrote:I hope I don't sound rude but, to my knowledge, grape isn't with Fido
Psst... Max and Bino share an owner ;)
jaime117d

Post by jaime117d »

Obbl wrote:
Amazee Dayzee wrote:Grino being together WOULD be straight out of a soap opera since Grape is his brother's girlfriend. xD
jaime117d wrote:I hope I don't sound rude but, to my knowledge, grape isn't with Fido
Psst... Max and Bino share an owner ;)
*Slaps own forehead*
I really need to think harder when I speak.
sorry amazee.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Owner adoptions in the Housepets! Universe of pets from the same litter tend to become complicated. Bino, Fido and Joey are full brothers, but Ryan Byron adopted Fido and he is a friend of Jeff and Jake who are two brothers. Jeff adopted Bino and Jake got Joey. Jeff also adopted Max. That means that Jake is Bino and Max's uncle and Joey is their cousin via adoption.

Yeah, Bino and Joey are both cousins and brothers. Just like a soap opera.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Um, I know this thread is old, but can I still create one of these? I'd like to try one.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
JageshemashFTW

Post by JageshemashFTW »

FoxyBoi wrote:Um, I know this thread is old, but can I still create one of these? I'd like to try one.
Holy Carp, I forgot this thread existed!

If I remember correctly, I did make this thread open to anyone who wanted to post their own one-shots, and I can’t think of any reason that would have changed so, go for it!
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Okay! I'm gonna write one of Peanut X Joey!
Also, because of one of the fics above, I may or may not think Binut is cute...
If there's anyone who can single-handedly change Bino for the better, it's Peanut.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Artists' Amor - A Peanut X Joey fic
by FoxyBoi

The day was February 14th. A brown Canadian Pointer walked up to Joey's doghouse. He knocked, and a light brown Mutt answered. "Hey Peanut." the Mutt said. "Ready for your drawing lesson?" "Yep!" replied Peanut. Joey sighed, and asked, "Did you do your homework?" "No" Peanut replied sheepishly. "But I made some comics!" Joey sighed again. Peanut said, "They're not Spot comics! I... I know you don't like them." Peanut whimpered a little. Joey said, "No no no, I don't think they're that bad! They just need a little work. That's all." Joey stroked his boyfriend's ear to comfort him. Peanut's tail started wagging. He smiled and said, "Actually, I made this comic specially for you. It's... for Valentine's Day." Peanut handed Joey a piece of paper. It was a four panel comic.

The first panel showed Peanut and Joey sitting next to each other in a room. In the second panel, Peanut said, "I love you" In the third panel, Joey said, "I love you too" In the final panel, they were making out.

Joey blushed when he saw the last panel. Peanut smiled at him. Joey said, "Thanks... I made you one too." He handed Peanut a neat drawing of the two of them embracing. When Peanut saw it, he blushed, and his tail started wagging faster. "Thank you Joey..." he said. "You're the best boyfriend ever." Joey said, "No, you are, Peanut-san." Peanut pulled Joey in for a kiss. The kiss lasted at least a full minute, before their lips parted. Then, to Peanut's surprise, Joey grabbed him by the collar and pulled him in for another kiss. When their lips finally separated, Joey said, "I love you, Peanut."

Peanut smiled and said, "I love you too, Joey."
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Short but sweet and cute! Good job!
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

Cuuute, I love it :D
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Thanks guys!
Maybe I ought to write more of Peanut X Joey.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That actually was really well-written! I'm surprised at how much I liked it! Nice job with this Foxy!
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Thank you guys! Would any of you like to see more Peanut X Joey fics?
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

Sure why not? :D