17th Century Fox

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: 17th Century Fox

Post by Serence Frostbite »

sipping at her drinks , Rocea closed her eyes , listening to the music , after a while , the wolf would've given out some compliments.......if she hadn't fallen asleep before she knew it .
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Aurora sat quietly watching as Vitar played the flute, then at the two rat's struggle in the sand themselves, and the gull enjoying his meal and talking to the dog before finally noticing Rocea had fallen asleep. So she went back to listening to the music and watching the fire letting herself get lost in it all for those moments.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I shall take that as a compliment. Thank you." he replies eventually. "'Tis a shame tat cat could not join us. I'm told he caused quite the ruckus today. That much at least I gleaned from the gulls."
Rhyme snorted in contempt once again. "Tch, an he ran to me not five min-ites aftear et happened. Thankfully now he es back at zeh ship... Where he can cause... less trouble." She took another swig from her bottle before leaning back, tapping her foot lightly to the music as she continued to make light conversation with Cedric. Some time after that the bottle had slipped from her hand and she fell asleep.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Less trouble. Huh. I don't think that's possible for our dear friend." Cedric huffs. Once the dog is asleep he flaps into a palm tree and settles himself for the night.

~#~#~
Once they manage to sort out who's tail this is and who's paw that is, the two drunk rats stagger over to their lupine friend and curl up downwind of her, using her as a windbreak. It's not long before they too are asleep.

~~~@@@@@@@@@@~~~
The next morning the pets on the beach might be woken either by the warm sunlight caressing their faces, or perhaps by the flock of gulls on the beach squabbling over the remains of the pets' dinner as raucously as only gulls can. The discerning eye might pick Cedric in the middle of the brawl.

In the sand the two rats stir and clutch at their heads, groaning in misery, regretting the revelry of the night before.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Vitar woke up just before sunrise, as he usually did. He quietly gathered his things and just as carefully sneaked away from the group about a hundred steps away. There he placed his things on the ground, took off his shirt and tricorne hat and tucked them underneath the bag. Afterwards he drew his sword and begun his usual morning practice, just like he was taught.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:Vitar woke up just before sunrise, as he usually did. He quietly gathered his things and just as carefully sneaked away from the group about a hundred steps away. There he placed his things on the ground, took off his shirt and tricorne hat and tucked them underneath the bag. Afterwards he drew his sword and begun his usual morning practice, just like he was taught.
"you woke up early just to do that ?" Rocea asked teasingly , sitting on a big branch behind Vitar . The wolf was looking at some sort of big parchment , putting in on her legs and keep it with one paw , while holding a rock on the other.
Hlaoroo wrote:In the sand the two rats stir and clutch at their heads, groaning in misery, regretting the revelry of the night before.
luckily for Tackle and Pepito , though Rocea left early , she did manage to find some leaves warm anough to protect the rats from the cold of the shore , though since she used rocks around the leaves to make sure the wind won't blow them away , the rat miiight have a little problem getting up , probably , hope not .
After a little while , a small shadow approached them.....
"Well at least you two survived"
The Moon Howler

serence ice fox wrote:"you woke up early just to do that ?" Rocea asked teasingly , sitting on a big branch behind Vitar . The wolf was looking at some sort of big parchment , putting in on her legs and keep it with one paw , while holding a rock on the other.
Vitar was not accustomed to interruptions, but neither was he startled. With a final, short arc, he quickly and elegantly put his sword in it's scabbard and turned towards Rocea with a bow.

"Good mornin', m'lady!" He greeted her and stood up "Some revere the new day with prayer, dance or a song. I do it through exercise of body an' blade. Besides, a wolf needs his practice. Nothin' better than a good practice after a good sleep." He said the last sentence with a smile "Speaking of sleep, how was yours, m'lady Rocea?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Aurora woke up on the sand to Rocea and Victor's conversation. She sat up and streched, but didn't say anything. She looked over at the others and at the dead fire. She wondered what Rufus was up to, but didn't put to much thought into it, they'd find each other again eventually.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The Moon Howler wrote: Vitar was not accustomed to interruptions, but neither was he startled. With a final, short arc, he quickly and elegantly put his sword in it's scabbard and turned towards Rocea with a bow.

"Good mornin', m'lady!" He greeted her and stood up "Some revere the new day with prayer, dance or a song. I do it through exercise of body an' blade. Besides, a wolf needs his practice. Nothin' better than a good practice after a good sleep." He said the last sentence with a smile "Speaking of sleep, how was yours, m'lady Rocea?"
"Quiet a pleasant one , thank you . That was a pleasant tune you were playing last night as well" Rocea smiled , though still looking at the parchment instead of Vitar "So what is your plant for today?"
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Black's sat with james on the ship, being a light sleeper and not getting back to the ship when needed he woke extra early and then snuck into the ship. That morning he explained where the others were to the captain only to take more trouble by missing the morning ration and was sent into multiple jobs. He worked with james now cleaning the cannons with powder scrubs and swabs and was at the large gun the ship held.

Pinch woke from short sleep. He was checking the rat citys troops and scouts before sending them to different jobs.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Pepito rolls over and buries his head under his paws.
"I do not think this is survival, Señor Ventus. I feel as though I may pass on at any moment. My head, she... she... Argh!" Pepito grumbles a few curses in Spanish and presses the heels of his handpaws into his eyes.

Beside him, his best friend and boss is feeling equally sorry for himself. Tackle struggles to free himself from the restrictive bedding. He's too hungover to work out how to get the leaves off though and eventually he flops in the sand and screws his eyes shut against the sunlight.
"Urg. What's got me? Urg... I feel horrid."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Pepito rolls over and buries his head under his paws.
"I do not think this is survival, Señor Ventus. I feel as though I may pass on at any moment. My head, she... she... Argh!" Pepito grumbles a few curses in Spanish and presses the heels of his handpaws into his eyes.

Beside him, his best friend and boss is feeling equally sorry for himself. Tackle struggles to free himself from the restrictive bedding. He's too hungover to work out how to get the leaves off though and eventually he flops in the sand and screws his eyes shut against the sunlight.
"Urg. What's got me? Urg... I feel horrid."
"A big leaf and some -urgh- rocks" Ventus answered , grunting as he moved the rocks away from the leaves , so Tackle and Pepito could get out of their "restrains" . After the hungover rats are freed from their own bedding , they could hear Ventus walking away , then came back a few moments later , sounded like he was dragging something .
"For your own good mates" Ventus spoke again , then suddenly , both rats were splashed by a wave of cold water right in their face .
The Moon Howler

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Quiet a pleasant one , thank you . That was a pleasant tune you were playing last night as well" Rocea smiled , though still looking at the parchment instead of Vitar "So what is your plant for today?"
Vitar pulled his shirt and hat from under his bag and started dressing.
"No special plans for today, if I am ta be honest." he replied as he put on his shirt "Why do ya ask?"

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Not long after everyone else wakes up the basque shepherd awakes from her slumber. "Mmh..." Rhyme groans and clutches her head as the world seems to dizzily spin around her.
"Too much too much..." She mumbles, placing the beret over her eyes as she curls up into a ball, waiting for the throbbing to stop.

Meanwhile on the ship...
Jin yawns and stretches in a very cat-like manner, popping his head out to look out at the docks from his perch in the crow's nest above. "Didn't see anyone come back lass night." He mumbles to himself, resting his crossed arms on the railing.
"Maybe they all went somewhere without you." Walker suggests, sitting atop the cat's head. "Without us." He corrects, which only makes Jin huff.

Ref Ref!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

With everyone getting up and probably going to have to go about their business, Aurora decided that she probably should try to find Rufus and get some business to do. She got up and did a small stretch while fixing her necklace thing and belt along with the sword. She then brushed the sand out of her fur before walking back the way she came to get back to the town. Turning around real quick, "Nice meeting you, maybe we'll meet again." And with that she continued on her way back to the town.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The Moon Howler wrote: Vitar pulled his shirt and hat from under his bag and started dressing.
"No special plans for today, if I am ta be honest." he replied as he put on his shirt "Why do ya ask?"
"oh nothing" Rocea answered , as the rock in her paw suddenly crumbled away "Just thought perhaps I could tag along , after I go meet someone , but it's alright"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Both rats shriek and jolt upright, feeling slightly recuperated by the sudden shock. They shake themselves, sending sandy water flying in all directions and stumble to their feet, each leaning on opposite sides of Ventus and placing a paw to their brows.
"Ooh. Do not let us be imbibing the rum again, Señor Ventus."
"Gee, I'm thirsty! Got any fresh water?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Both rats shriek and jolt upright, feeling slightly recuperated by the sudden shock. They shake themselves, sending sandy water flying in all directions and stumble to their feet, each leaning on opposite sides of Ventus and placing a paw to their brows.
"Ooh. Do not let us be imbibing the rum again, Señor Ventus."
"Gee, I'm thirsty! Got any fresh water?"
suddenly had to support the weight of two more rats , Ventus nearly fell over . Luckily , he managed to keep his balance .
"trust me mates , you're not drinking again under my watch" he said , half-jokingly "here , let get you two stay here" he said , helping Tackle and Pepito sit down against one of the rock "I'm gonna ask that cat if she has any water" .
Ventus then walked over to Rhyme , and started poking her
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Mmh..." Rhyme grumbled as she felt something prod her side. A low growl formed as she slowly became more wakeful. "Zhere better be a good reason I am awake right now." She mumbled under her beret, opening her eyes a crack. The light still hurt, and there was a persistent dull throbbing in her head.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Roarin wrote:"Mmh..." Rhyme grumbled as she felt something prod her side. A low growl formed as she slowly became more wakeful. "Zhere better be a good reason I am awake right now." She mumbled under her beret, opening her eyes a crack. The light still hurt, and there was a persistent dull throbbing in her head.
"hey ! Hey ! Cat !" Ventus called , now poking at Rhyme's ear "wake up before you get splashed !"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"I'm up I'm up." Rhyme groans, rubbing her eyes as she sits up, her head still throbbing slightly. "And ef you didn't notice before, I am a dog." She woofs, looking over at the rat.
"Are we all leaving?"

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"you are ?" Ventus asked , a little confused , and embarrassed , how did he mistake a dog for a cat like that ? He didn't even drink last night !
"er........well , no , we're not leaving yet , I just need some water , you have any ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Leaning against the rock, the two rats shut their eyes against the bright sunlight they can feel boring through their eyes and into their skulls and hold their heads in their paws. It's not long before the hungover pair are asleep again, leaning against each other.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Aurora made her way along the beach, eventually getting to the docks where she arrived last night. She avoided the people working around here the best she could, it seemed kind of busy, not as busy as in a city but maybe this was just normal for here. She worked her way until she arrived in the town, she had no idea where to look first since she didn't know where anything was.
The Moon Howler

Serence Frostbite wrote: "oh nothing" Rocea answered , as the rock in her paw suddenly crumbled away "Just thought perhaps I could tag along , after I go meet someone , but it's alright"
Vitar shook his head and smiled
"In that case, Miss Rocea..." he said "... would you mind if I tag along for a while?"

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The Moon Howler wrote: Vitar shook his head and smiled
"In that case, Miss Rocea..." he said "... would you mind if I tag along for a while?"
"well , it wouldn't be bad to have a handsome gentlefur accompany me ." Rocea said , jumping down from the tree "We should make sure our friends from last night is fine first though" she added , , putting the parchment back into her belt .
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"you are ?" Ventus asked , a little confused , and embarrassed , how did he mistake a dog for a cat like that ? He didn't even drink last night !
"er........well , no , we're not leaving yet , I just need some water , you have any ?"
Rhyme lifted up her bottle and looked inside. A clear liquid sloshed back and forth. But from the strong smell, and the canine's knowledge the previous night, this was definitely not water...
"I am sorry mon ami, but I do not have any, at zeh moment." She shrugged and staggered to her feet a moment later, reaching to the sky as she stretched out her tired limbs.

*Mon ami = my friend

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Roarin wrote: Rhyme lifted up her bottle and looked inside. A clear liquid sloshed back and forth. But from the strong smell, and the canine's knowledge the previous night, this was definitely not water...
"I am sorry mon ami, but I do not have any, at zeh moment." She shrugged and staggered to her feet a moment later, reaching to the sky as she stretched out her tired limbs.

*Mon ami = my friend
"Oh I see" Ventus sighed , sliding down Rhyme's back , then headed back to the two rats........and facepawed when he saw them sleeping again .
"Pepito , tackle , wake up" he said , gently shaking them
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The two rats wake again - and immediately wish they hadn't. With loud groans they press their palms to their foreheads.
"Did you bring the water?" Tackle asks groggily before suddenly turning from Ventus and retching. He feels as though he wants to vomit but for a rat this is physically impossible.
"Oof. I do not understand why the humans and the bigger animals are liking to drink that devil's brew!" groans Pepito.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Blacks and james looked over the ship for a final search of threre work that may have missed. After cleaning they looked over the ship for anything. upon seeing nothing and had made sure of all tied off ropes and checked the stores they moved to the captain quarters and knocked on the door. "captain its blacks and james all work around the ship is complete, also need i remind you you did have a job to do inland as you said" Blacks said
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"you two sit down and rest , but try to stay awake , I'm going to see if Rocea has any with her" Ventus said , almost commanding , before running toward his wolf companion
The Moon Howler

Serence Frostbite wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote: Vitar shook his head and smiled
"well , it wouldn't be bad to have a handsome gentlefur accompany me ." Rocea said , jumping down from the tree "We should make sure our friends from last night is fine first though" she added , , putting the parchment back into her belt .
Vitar fixed his hat on his head, took his bag from the ground and said gallantly "In that case, ladies first."

My RP Characters
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Aurora made her way through the town, looking for any sort of inn or tavern. Looking around to get a layout of the place and trying to avoid other people that were out and about doing their business. Eventually she was able to find an inn, and was able to find Rufus by the entrance sitting down at a table, "Hey Rufus." She joined him at the table, Rufus was partially asleep, "He-... Oh, Aurora, hey."
"Did you find any work?"
"Of course not..." Rufus dosed off a bit before forcing himself awake, "Did you?"
"No, interesting place though, has opportunity."
"Sure it does..."
"Well if not then don't go wasting the rest of our funds."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oof. I do not understand why the humans and the bigger animals are liking to drink that devil's brew!" groans Pepito.
"Et is because, et always seems like... Such a good idea, at first." The canine trudged over to Pepito and sat down again. "Der es always water on the ship. If you wish to get some."

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The Moon Howler wrote: Vitar fixed his hat on his head, took his bag from the ground and said gallantly "In that case, ladies first."
"Why thank you" Rocea chuckled , just about the lead the way when she saw the familiar rat running toward her
"Finally awake huh ? You slept even more than I did you know" She said , teasing him
"Morning to you too" Ventus replied , just a little bit annoyed , then realized they were not alone "Oh , and good morning to you too , of course" he greeted Vitar , before turning back to Rocea "Seems like Pepito and Tackle are having a bad hangover , from last night I would imagine....."
"Hey it wasn't me mate , I was just enjoying myself , I ain't do nothing to them . Beside , the rum wasn't bad anyway."
"...........Anyway , they need fresh water , and I can't find any"
"I guess we can get them some , if they're well enough to go to town . Heading there , by the way ."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The two rats stay sprawled in the sand, waiting for Ventus to return.
Pepito looks up at Rhyme weakly.
"I would do anything for some water right now... If I could sit or stand without the world spinning..." he groans.

~#~#~
Instead of calling Blacks in, Palgrave emerges from his cabin, straightening his hat and locking the door behind him.
"Indeed I do. Eduardo, you're in charge here. I'll be back before sundown. Blacks, be a good lad and row me to shore, will you?" The captain is unusually chipper today, looking forward to seeing his old friend again.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Hlaoroo wrote:The two rats stay sprawled in the sand, waiting for Ventus to return.
"I would do anything for some water right now... If I could sit or stand without the world spinning..." he groans.

~#~#~
Instead of calling Blacks in, Palgrave emerges from his cabin, straightening his hat and locking the door behind him.
"Indeed I do. Eduardo, you're in charge here. I'll be back before sundown. Blacks, be a good lad and row me to shore, will you?" The captain is unusually chipper today, looking forward to seeing his old friend again.
"Ay captain" Blacks said readying a rowboat with swift ease. James aided before joining the captain. "anything needed aboard the ship captain?" james asked.

Meanwhile on the island the day seemed to get livlier by the minute, not just with the usual rabble of everyday activities but with the new and more numbered pirates and merchants things seemed to be somewhat freindlier and upbeat. A simple man dressed in everyday garbs strode along the road eyeing the town he held a freindly smile and seemed quite normal to everyone however the man had a task. He was soon joined by a bird about the size of his head and his smile seemed to become a bit colder as he head for the port.
ImageImageImage
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Rufus and Aurora sat quietly, Rufus was pretty beat and tired, the last few weeks had been awful to them. Aurora was pretty sure they were beat too, it just seemed like they were wasting time now. "How much do we have?"
Rufus just shook his head, "Not enough." To anyone else it might appear that he was drunk.
"Well, let's get looking for a job."
The look Aurora received was one of pure defeat, "Where?"
Even she couldn't come up with an answer to that, not like they could just look for a for hire sign anywhere or ask people for a job.
"Where Aurora?"
"I don't know." She got up, "But I will continue to search until I know."
"Why?"
"Why, why? I don't know about you but I don't want to live like a street urchin again or anymore." And with that Aurora left with a sense of purpose, Rufus sat there waiting until someone of authority decided to kick him out.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:The two rats stay sprawled in the sand, waiting for Ventus to return.
"oh you rats and your lightweight" Rocea chuckled , walking up to where the rats were and gently pick them up
"Sorry mates , can't find any water here , gonna have to get you into town" Ventus told them from Rocea's shoulder .
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Fine! Just get us the water!" Tackle moans.
"Hey, Señorita, I am betting that you would also be a lightweight if you were also a rata."
"Oof. Must you sway so when you walk?" the bigger rat complains.

~#~#~
"Nay. Only that the repairs are finished. Once that's done the crew are on shore leave. Eduardo will oversee it all." answers Palgrave, stepping into the rowboat.
"We are somewhat short-staffed, however. Once you've delivered me, go back to the ship and take John Flint and his dog. Between the two of you I want you to find two dozen men as candidates to join the crew. I shall decided on which of the men you two choose shall enter my employment once I've received a full report from the both of you. Is that understood?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters