17th Century Fox

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: 17th Century Fox

Post by hypernovatic »

Stint put his sword down. "What're you doing here Pinch?" he asked.
----------
"I wouldn't mind a show. Oh, hi there Rhyme." Dune greeted, waving.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki ouldnt help but smile as he noticed almost all of his crew mates had now gathered around his camp fire. He looked around to see if everyone had a fish and checked to see how much rum he had left so that he can accomodate for the large amount of people. He took a look at the rum an shook his head... he didnt hae enough for eeryone, but he could go without it. He then looks up at Blacks and nods. "I guess me story can wait. I'm curious as to what you are going to do Blacks. And who would like some rum?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Gracias, Señora, Rocea!"
"Yeah, thanks, Rocea!" Between them the two rats manage to devour half a fish and drink a wolf's paw full of rum each before they're satiated.
"Speakin' of misfits, Rhyme, where's Jin got to? Ain't he nearly always around you?" More used to drinking rainwater than rum, the rat is feeling slightly inebriated after his tot of the drink, and his coarser upbringing begins to show more obviously than he normally allows. Pepito, on the other paw, is beginning to speak less English and more Spanish, extolling the virtues of the moon, the stars, the warm evening, and even of Ventus in his native tongue, heedless of the fact that it's highly likely he's not being understood.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Blacks smiles. "then relax and enjoy, but first lets create a better setting" Blacks said setting his paw in the sand to light a small trail yo ignite two others small fires with a simple snap. Once they were alight he took one paw and set it in one fire before removing the paw now wrapped in fire he then toseed it playfully at the small group only for it to disapear midflight. "now lets see, how about we start with" Blacks said before lighting his stick on both ends and began spinning it quickley creating shapes in the darkness.
"Toss me my share of the rum if you please" Blacks asked spinning the stick while doing few flips. He held one paw out upside down while holding the stick with his feet. He stood on the other arm.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

LovingCorgi wrote:Tiki ouldnt help but smile as he noticed almost all of his crew mates had now gathered around his camp fire. He looked around to see if everyone had a fish and checked to see how much rum he had left so that he can accomodate for the large amount of people. He took a look at the rum an shook his head... he didnt hae enough for eeryone, but he could go without it. He then looks up at Blacks and nods. "I guess me story can wait. I'm curious as to what you are going to do Blacks. And who would like some rum?"
"Oi !" Rocea called out joyfully the moment "rum" was mentioned "Some rum over here mate"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Wow, that was cool! I'll have some rum." Dune said, applauding Blacks's trick.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki smiled as he watch Blacks do his little fire trick and passed the rum around the campfire. "Yes that was a very good trick. i didnt know you could juggle fire Blacks." He said as he watched him and the rum being passed around.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Tackle squeaks in surprise as Blacks' fireball shoots towards him and in his inebriated state he jumps backwards to avoid it. This leaves him standing in mid-air and he plops onto Rocea's tail. He lies in the soft fur in surprise for a few moments before getting up and shaking himself. He stumbles around Rocea and climbs onto her knee to see the show better. Pepito on his part nearly falls off Rocea from laughing at Tackle so hard. He only saves himself by grabbing the wolf's whiskers as he tumbles forward and finds himself dangling with his hindpaws scratching at Rocea's armpit as he tries to climb back to her shoulder.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

giggling a little bit , Rocea grabbed Pepito and put him next to Tackle on her knee . Meanwhile , Ventus was enjoying his own time way on top of the wolf's head . While the show was going on , Rocea suddenly turned to look out toward the sea , where the Imprudent was.........
............nah , he could wait.....
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:Vitar was about to sit down and reply to the rat when another member of the ship's crew arrived
"Evenin', m'lady!" he greeted "Me name's Vitar!"
"Rhyme." The canine replies as she settles into an empty, hand reaching out for any source of alcohol. "It es a pleasure meeting you Monsieur Vitar. Let us both hope you contribute greatly to zeh Impudence."
Hlaoroo wrote: "Speakin' of misfits, Rhyme, where's Jin got to? Ain't he nearly always around you?"
"Ugh, zat cat." The dog scoffs, but looked more amused than angry. "As usual, he got mixed into some trouble. Don't know what to do wit him..." She sighs. "He said he was going back to zeh ship early to lie low. I'm sure you will ear about it tomorrow..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Aurora made her way along the beach, Rufus was in town seeing if he could find them any work. As she made her way along and noticed a fire up ahead. Wouldn't hurt to check it out. As she approached the campfire she noticed the group of animals around it, "Hello there, mind if I join you?" She said as she continued to approach.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Civilization wrote:Aurora made her way along the beach, Rufus was in town seeing if he could find them any work. As she made her way along and noticed a fire up ahead. Wouldn't hurt to check it out. As she approached the campfire she noticed the group of animals around it, "Hello there, mind if I join you?" She said as she continued to approach.
"Depends" Rocea chuckled , glancing teasingly at the newcomer "if you can give us what I want , sure."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Aurora stopped walking at the request, "And what exactly do you what?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Civilization wrote:Aurora stopped walking at the request, "And what exactly do you what?"
"well , you name would probably be good" Rocea said , obviously teasing , though for some reason , hearing that made Ventus's ears stood straight up as he turned to look at the newcomer worryingly .
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

"My name's Aurora, anything else you need from me, or may I join you now." She stood there and crossed her arms smiling.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Civilization wrote:"My name's Aurora, anything else you need from me, or may I join you now." She stood there and crossed her arms smiling.
"Aurora huh ?" Rocea said , chuckling "Alright , good enough for me I guess , how about y'all ?" she asked the group .
Hotep the psychic

Blacks was still fire dancing for the group before standing still with his head pointed up and mouth open pouring smoke before a small serpent of fire slithered out then coiled around the new person it didnt burn but felt warm before it faded away to sparks. Blacks then faced the group and bowed showing a small ball that floated to dune and poofed to show a flower in its place to land in her lap
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune smiled and blushed slightly as she picked up the flower and sniffed it. "Thank you Blacks." she said, applauding his performance.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Tackle walks up Rocea's leg and pokes her in the belly.
"Oi! Who who who'sh your new friend? Care to to introdushe ush?" he asks in a drunken whisper that's loud enough to be heard from Rhyme's position on the other side of the fire.
"Heh, and do not be rude, Shenorita. You have forgotten to introdushe yourshelf too, have you not?" Pepito slurs, somehow remembering his English for a moment as he wags a finger at the wolf with his other paw on his hip. Distracted by the newcomers and addled by the alcohol, the rats are only able to focus on one thought at a time and unfortunately for Blacks, that's not the show. Another figure very much appreciates the show though as he uses the distraction to swoop down and grab the remains of the fish left by the rats. Settling himself by Rhyme, he tears into the fish as messily as only a ravenous gull can.
"A very good evening to you, Miss Rhyme. What news of the day? The local gulls were less than forthcoming. Huh. Uncouth lot were more interested in squabbling over whose beak was the best. Clearly there's only one sensible answer, wouldn't you agree?" Cedric watches the dog from one black eye as he pins the fish with a webbed foot while he pauses for breath.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Tackle walks up Rocea's leg and pokes her in the belly.
"Oi! Who who who'sh your new friend? Care to to introdushe ush?" he asks in a drunken whisper that's loud enough to be heard from Rhyme's position on the other side of the fire.
"Heh, and do not be rude, Shenorita. You have forgotten to introdushe yourshelf too, have you not?" Pepito slurs, somehow remembering his English for a moment as he wags a finger at the wolf with his other paw on his hip.
"Are you two...." Ventus began to ask , but then stopped , he already knew the answer all too well already
"heh , well , of course I'll introduce myself in time my dear little friend , just gotta see who I'm talking to first" she said , looking back at the newcomer
"Alright , I guess that will do , come on i-GACK!"
Hlaoroo wrote:Distracted by the newcomers and addled by the alcohol, the rats are only able to focus on one thought at a time and unfortunately for Blacks, that's not the show. Another figure very much appreciates the show though as he uses the distraction to swoop down and grab the remains of the fish left by the rats. Settling himself by Rhyme, he tears into the fish as messily as only a ravenous gull can.
"A very good evening to you, Miss Rhyme. What news of the day? The local gulls were less than forthcoming. Huh. Uncouth lot were more interested in squabbling over whose beak was the best. Clearly there's only one sensible answer, wouldn't you agree?" Cedric watches the dog from one black eye as he pins the fish with a webbed foot while he pauses for breath.
"ah" Rocea chuckled calmly , raising her bottle of rum up toward Cedric "Fine night to lose a knight's manner , is it not , sir Cedric ?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

"Okay then." Aurora walks up to the fire and sits down in the sand. "Can I ask what your name is?" She said looking at the wolf.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Vitar sat calmly and quietly, observing everyone around him to the best of his abilities, taking his time with his fish, which he found delicious now more than ever (compared to what he had to cope with for the last two weeks). The dance of the black fox reminded him of the dances he used to watch as a pup on his home island, but for some reason his focus was swinging on the she-wolf, calling herself Rocea. He heard of some larger animals like himself being accompanied by rats and little birds, but there seemed to be more there... some feeling of crew bonding... or he was a bit too tired of everything that happened to him recently and he imagined things.
Still, he would observe for a while more, keeping away from the rum that was being passed around him, even though he had a special bottle in his bags that only the rich could afford. And so he observed, turning his head towards the fire to avoid attention.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Civilization wrote:"Okay then." Aurora walks up to the fire and sits down in the sand. "Can I ask what your name is?" She said looking at the wolf.
"Rocea is the name" the wolf replied , giving Rocea her run bottle as if inviting her to drink "So are y'all gonna introduce yourselves or should I do it ?" she asked , addressing the rest of the group.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki looked up as he smiled at everyone enjoying themselves. He guessed that his story will have to wait since everyone was distracted by the performance Black was giving and the newcomer, for which he just noticed was there. The otter looked up as he was still slightly sober since he didn't really drink alot of rum and nodded his head to Aurora. "Ello there princess" He said to the ferret. "What brings a pretty ferret like you around here?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I don't know what you're talking about!" scoffs the vain bird between beakfuls of fish.
Civilization wrote:"Okay then." Aurora walks up to the fire and sits down in the sand. "Can I ask what your name is?" She said looking at the wolf.
"My name i-mmph!"
"Shh. She is not talking to you, Don Tackle!" Pepito hushes, clamping a paw over Tackle's face.
"Oh. Oh. Oooh. Oops! Hehehehehe." Tackle looks shocked before delicately placing his fingers to his mouth and giggling.
serence ice fox wrote:"So are y'all gonna introduce yourselves or should I do it ?" she asked , addressing the rest of the group.
"I'll do it! I'll do it! I'm I'm I'm real good at innaductions! I'm Tackle, this, this 'ere's my mate, Pepito, and my friend Ro- Ro- Roc- Ro- Roc- Her! Ooh, look at that fire! That's aaaalmost as biggas Cook's!" Tackle becomes distracted as a burning branch snaps loudly.
"Yah! Big, mean old cook! Not so mean now, 'ey? Um... Introductions! I'm Pepito."
"Yeah, he, he's my friend, Pepito! And I'm Tackle! And... And... Is that everyone? Did I ferget anyone?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Blacks was taking a break to prepare for another dance he smiled and hugged dune before turning to aurora. "well tackle you forgot me....now ferret as a proper introduction im Blacks. Powder dog and cannoneer for the impudence" black said. His tail was on fire but he felt no pain.
ImageImageImage
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

"Well, pleasure to meet you all." She looked around at them all, looking extra long at Black's burning tail. She looked at the otter. I'm here looking for work with my er..." She still had no idea was Rufus was to her, "Partner, owner, dad, any of those titles work.", She paused and looked back at Blacks, "The Imprudence?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"I don't know what you're talking about!" scoffs the vain bird between beakfuls of fish.
"sure sure , of course you don't" Rocea chuckled , then turned her attention back to the drunken rats whose amusing "introductions" lightened up the mood quite a bit
"Oh ? Oi ! Fox boy , better watch your tail mate" she suddenly called out .
The Moon Howler

Vitar shook his head at the sight of the black fox's burning tail
"Oi, Blacks! Yer tail's on fire!" he called out to the said fox the moment he finished his fish... or at least the larger part of it. he left about a quarter of the meat on the skeleton.
The wolf stood up, headed for the water and one he reached it, threw the remains of the fish as further as possible in the sea, after which he washed his paws with the sea water, drying them with a small piece of cloth he pulled from his bag upon his return to his seat.
Once he sat down, he started rummaging through his bag, seemingly oblivious to the rest of the group.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki looked at the ferret and smiled. "A sweet lass like yourself working with a crew of pirates? Now that is a funny story if I ever did hear one." He said taking a gulp of rum before noticing the fox's tail on fire. "Hey blacks... feeling a bit hot?" He said slightly unaware of if the tail fire is serious or not.
Hotep the psychic

Blacks looks about at everyone's warnings before he looks at his tail and mildly panics before hopping bit then sticking his tail into the sand to douse e . He sighs in relief knowing that could have ruined his fur in an instant.. "phew....thanks for warnings....and yes incidence, captain always looks for more hands when possible. However pirate work is a woozy story," blacks said taking his word out to scoop up tackle nd Elliot ND set them into his pocket. He puts the sword away and takes is share of rum to drink
ImageImageImage
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Aurora looked around at this crew of pirate animals, "So, I'm a hard worker, not like I had an easy life anyway." She laid back in the sand and shrugged, "So where do I sign up?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Oi , mates" Rocea called "First rule of the sea , never say you have anything to do with pirates , even if you're a pirates............Well maybe except when you're talking with a pirate , which might still be dangerous because you would be talking to a pirate , that might not even be the first rule , but trust me , you don't wanna do that , savvy ?"
The Moon Howler

"Pirate is such a harsh word." Vitar said, still rummaging in his bag "I would prefer the term 'Privateer'. Sounds much better that one an' it'll not attract that much unwanted attention."
The wolf finally found what he was looking for "A-há!" he exclaimed as he pulled out a beautifully made and ornamented flute. "This will have ta work, 'tleast 'till I find myself a cheaper one."

My RP Characters
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Cedric harrumphs and focuses on his food.

~#~#~
Taken completely by surprise with their reflexes dulled by the alcohol, it takes the rats a few seconds to realise where they are and what happened. As soon as they do, Blacks' pocket explodes in a frenzy of scratching, struggling, squeaking and high-pitched swearing as the rats fight tooth and claw for their freedom. They gnaw and scrabble, heedless of direction in their panic and desire, nay, need for escape.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:Distracted by the newcomers and addled by the alcohol, the rats are only able to focus on one thought at a time and unfortunately for Blacks, that's not the show. Another figure very much appreciates the show though as he uses the distraction to swoop down and grab the remains of the fish left by the rats. Settling himself by Rhyme, he tears into the fish as messily as only a ravenous gull can.
"ah" Rocea chuckled calmly , raising her bottle of rum up toward Cedric "Fine night to lose a knight's manner , is it not , sir Cedric ?"
The dog laughed at this and swung her head round to look at Cedric's. She wasn't too inebriated yet, though the slight tilt of her head and the relaxed smirk she gave said she was getting there. "Much like hes valiant armor a twue knight never leaves his manners hmm Sir Cedwic? At least that es what they tell me. Though... with armor...sometimes I feel as though they do not know exactly ow to take et off." She laughed lightly again and took a swig from the bottle in her hand, seeming content with her own joke.

She sighed, eyes now turned to the bottle in hand, swirling the liquid inside. "Unfortunately for a certain cat's antics..." She said the word "cat" with much acidity. "I didn't get to hear as much as I would like... Zeh navy of sum country es tightening up on protecting cargo." She used her other hand to form the shape of a mouth which she opened and closed multiple times. Blah blah blah blah was what it was silently saying. Nothing else of interest, at least for a dog, or a seagull.
"As for beaks..." She wrinkled her nose and abrubtly hunched over, leaning down so her muzzle was particularly close to the bird's beak. "Hmm... I can zey I av certainly never seen one quite like yours Cedwic."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

Black's looked at his pocket wher ehe felt immense shuffling the rats had done, seeing to calm them down he set part of a loaf of bread into the same pocket onto them then pats the pocket some. once that was done he refocuses on the group

---------

Meanwhile on the ship james sat on the rails looking at the stars. He forgot of the captain and the crew as he slowly pointed out different star points used for finding direction when at sea and talking to himself about the treasure map
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:"Pirate is such a harsh word." Vitar said, still rummaging in his bag "I would prefer the term 'Privateer'. Sounds much better that one an' it'll not attract that much unwanted attention."
The wolf finally found what he was looking for "A-há!" he exclaimed as he pulled out a beautifully made and ornamented flute. "This will have ta work, 'tleast 'till I find myself a cheaper one."
"oh ? And what have you got there ?" Rocea asked , before turning to Blacks for a moment "Might wanna let our little friends out for a little longer fox boy"
The Moon Howler

"What I got in me paws, m'lady, is a flute of high quality and class, which only few could afford." Vitar responded, smiling "I also happen to know how to use it well. But I guess I need to prove me words. Such delightful gatherings do require some music."
He placed the flue on his lips and started playing what seemed to be the usual flute-plays from some of the more well-mannered establishments, but with specific twists here and there, that added more flavor to the music.

My RP Characters
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Already full of fish, the rats are uninterested in the bread and they shove it out of Black's pocket before managing to scramble out themselves, plopping to the sand in a tangle of tails, whiskers and grubby paws. Squeaking in surprise and confusion, they struggle to extricate themselves from each other.

~#~#~
Roarin wrote: The dog laughed at this and swung her head round to look at Cedric's. She wasn't too inebriated yet, though the slight tilt of her head and the relaxed smirk she gave said she was getting there. "Much like hes valiant armor a twue knight never leaves his manners hmm Sir Cedwic? At least that es what they tell me. Though... with armor...sometimes I feel as though they do not know exactly ow to take et off." She laughed lightly again and took a swig from the bottle in her hand, seeming content with her own joke.
"I assure you I haven't the foggiest idea as to what you refer."
Roarin wrote:"As for beaks..." She wrinkled her nose and abrubtly hunched over, leaning down so her muzzle was particularly close to the bird's beak. "Hmm... I can zey I av certainly never seen one quite like yours Cedwic."
The gull examines the dog, turning his head side to side to see her out of both eyes as birds are wont to do.
"I shall take that as a compliment. Thank you." he replies eventually. "'Tis a shame tat cat could not join us. I'm told he caused quite the ruckus today. That much at least I gleaned from the gulls."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters