HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by valerio »

"I am an artist too! What are you drawing?"
CyanShinobi

Post by CyanShinobi »

From the high rooftops
The Ninja Dog watches as
His quarry journeys.
(OOC: Yeah, kinda wanted to haiku there)

There he was; the dog who had killed his brother.

Mason.

He hadn't known it at the time, but Kai's younger brother, Koi, was killed in an underground dogfighting ring years ago. Koi had always been a loose cannon--and in Kai's opinion, an idiot--but this Mason person killed his brother. And for that, Kai decided, he would pay. Kai continued to follow, fading into the shadows.
*Smoke Bomb out*
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"seems like a painting of....us ? And a nice one too"Serenade said from behind the ermine , having sneaked around her and have a look at the drawing
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Hello, fellow artist," Janus said, approaching the group. Actually, he was feeling sort of...split. Part of him was so happy to be together with so many friendly pets, something he had never experienced before coming to Applegate.
But then part of him was...growling, as if those presences were like an invasion to his private sphere.
he kept close to Buster for comfort, resisting the urge to hug him or doing anything to assert his...mateship. He refused showing weakness!
Tara picked up on Janus's discomfort and thought to Buster, Bunny boy, I think your boyfriend's a bit uncomfortable right now.
hearing Tara's thoughts, he turned to Janus. "Is something wrong, Jany?" he whispered.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

*click!* like turning off a switch. In an instant, whatever was shadowing Janus' mind was locked away. He gave a rapid wag of his tail. "Not in the least! I was thinking..." he frowned, as if trying to capture what he was thinking, then shrugged. "I dunno what I was thinking, funny eh? Perhaps I'm not just used to all this interaction, that's all."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I understand, I've never had a group of friends this big either," the bunny said with a smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Jessie's head almost burst with happiness, her tail going like a whirlwind. "Yay!!" she shrieked, overwhelmed with joy. "Ohmygoodneswe'regoingtohavesomuchFUNandlaughterandwecanplayfrisbeeandwe'lleatlots!!" Jessie babbled uncontrolably fast, hopping on the spot with every word. She then realized how loud she was being. "Oop. Sorry.." She said quietly.
Grace giggled louder this time upon seeing Jessie's blurb of excitement. She then smiled back, and replied, "No harm done lor, but you certainly are looking forward to the picnic!"
valerio wrote:"I am an artist too! What are you drawing?"
"Well, I was drawing the scenery around here--"
serence ice fox wrote:"seems like a painting of....us ? And a nice one too"Serenade said from behind the ermine , having sneaked around her and have a look at the drawing
Grace actually jumped a little out of surprise hearing a voice from behind her, but she regained her composure quickly, and looked back to face a--- light blue fox? That's new. Still, she had caught what the fox was saying, and found it contradictory; she was pretty sure she was just drawing the forest surroundings. She looked down to her sketchpad and again chuckled to herself. What the blue fox said was true, she had sketched in, in addition to the forest area, the group of pets in front of her, with Buster on the forefront.

The ermine shook her head lightly with another chuckle, looked back up at Janus, and started to continue, but--
valerio wrote:*click!* like turning off a switch. In an instant, whatever was shadowing Janus' mind was locked away. He gave a rapid wag of his tail. "Not in the least! I was thinking..." he frowned, as if trying to capture what he was thinking, then shrugged. "I dunno what I was thinking, funny eh? Perhaps I'm not just used to all this interaction, that's all."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I understand, I've never had a group of friends this big either," the bunny said with a smile.
Grace again sensed that something was amiss with Janus, but she really can't tell what it was. And besides, she knew it's rude to overanalyze others too much, especially those who she had just met.

So instead, she just said, "Ya lor, I agree with Buster, your train of thoughts can simply run off when talking to several persons at once." She paused, then continued, "You were asking about what I was drawing, and I was saying that I was drawing the scenery around here, and accidentally sketched in your group as well, without me realizing it. It's a quirk of mine that's been driving my partner nuts." She smiled again, thinking about Timmy.

Grace then turned around to face the blue fox, and added with an extended paw, "And thank you for the compliment, by the way. I'm Grace, what's your name?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I'm Serenade." the fox said , shaking Grace's paw "That's a nice name you have Grace , and sorry for the jump scare , I usually don't do that.Oh and the fox over here is Duke." She finished , raise her other paw in an introduction way toward Duke
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I'm Janus Lagrange, the bunny here is Buster Drake. You just moved in?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Thank you, Serenade, and no problem," Grace answered, smiling at Serenade and waving at the red fox behind.

The ermine then did a mental facepaw; she hadn't really introduced herself properly to the other two in front of her. Determined to correct that, she proceeded to shake paws with Janus and Buster, saying while tilting her head up again, "Aiya, where are my manners? I haven't properly introduced myself to these two fine gentlepets. I'm Grace, Grace Chia. And yes, me and my partner just moved in last week. Only had the chance to explore today."

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

kurowolfe wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:Jessie's head almost burst with happiness, her tail going like a whirlwind. "Yay!!" she shrieked, overwhelmed with joy. "Ohmygoodneswe'regoingtohavesomuchFUNandlaughterandwecanplayfrisbeeandwe'lleatlots!!" Jessie babbled uncontrolably fast, hopping on the spot with every word. She then realized how loud she was being. "Oop. Sorry.." She said quietly.
Grace giggled louder this time upon seeing Jessie's blurb of excitement. She then smiled back, and replied, "No harm done lor, but you certainly are looking forward to the picnic!"
valerio wrote:"I am an artist too! What are you drawing?"
"Well, I was drawing the scenery around here--"
serence ice fox wrote:"seems like a painting of....us ? And a nice one too"Serenade said from behind the ermine , having sneaked around her and have a look at the drawing
Grace actually jumped a little out of surprise hearing a voice from behind her, but she regained her composure quickly, and looked back to face a--- light blue fox? That's new. Still, she had caught what the fox was saying, and found it contradictory; she was pretty sure she was just drawing the forest surroundings. She looked down to her sketchpad and again chuckled to herself. What the blue fox said was true, she had sketched in, in addition to the forest area, the group of pets in front of her, with Buster on the forefront.

The ermine shook her head lightly with another chuckle, looked back up at Janus, and started to continue, but--
valerio wrote:*click!* like turning off a switch. In an instant, whatever was shadowing Janus' mind was locked away. He gave a rapid wag of his tail. "Not in the least! I was thinking..." he frowned, as if trying to capture what he was thinking, then shrugged. "I dunno what I was thinking, funny eh? Perhaps I'm not just used to all this interaction, that's all."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I understand, I've never had a group of friends this big either," the bunny said with a smile.
Grace again sensed that something was amiss with Janus, but she really can't tell what it was. And besides, she knew it's rude to overanalyze others too much, especially those who she had just met.

So instead, she just said, "Ya lor, I agree with Buster, your train of thoughts can simply run off when talking to several persons at once." She paused, then continued, "You were asking about what I was drawing, and I was saying that I was drawing the scenery around here, and accidentally sketched in your group as well, without me realizing it. It's a quirk of mine that's been driving my partner nuts." She smiled again, thinking about Timmy.

Grace then turned around to face the blue fox, and added with an extended paw, "And thank you for the compliment, by the way. I'm Grace, what's your name?"
serence ice fox wrote:"I'm Serenade." the fox said , shaking Grace's paw "That's a nice name you have Grace , and sorry for the jump scare , I usually don't do that.Oh and the fox over here is Duke." She finished , raise her other paw in an introduction way toward Duke
valerio wrote:"I'm Janus Lagrange, the bunny here is Buster Drake. You just moved in?"
kurowolfe wrote:"Thank you, Serenade, and no problem," Grace answered, smiling at Serenade and waving at the red fox behind.

The ermine then did a mental facepaw; she hadn't really introduced herself properly to the other two in front of her. Determined to correct that, she proceeded to shake paws with Janus and Buster, saying while tilting her head up again, "Aiya, where are my manners? I haven't properly introduced myself to these two fine gentlepets. I'm Grace, Grace Chia. And yes, me and my partner just moved in last week. Only had the chance to explore today."
Jessie smiled as the others got to know each-other. She was surprised too when Serenade popped out of nowhere!
She was glad she had found friends again. The only friends she had in Scotland were that one time she stayed in the vets overnight and the next-door neighbor's cat.. And he wasn't very friendly! Although she did try to sniff his butt..

Jessie stood there, reliving the memories in her head with a faint smile, oblivious to the conversations of the others..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus felt relieved at those words, once they had sunk in. He whispered to the rabbit, "In a weird way, I'm glad for that. I was afraid I couldn't be understood by you about the social skills...or lack of. Love ya." Then the wolfdog realized another thing. "Uhm, I think we need to go buy some...I mean a *lot* of groceries for the picnic. And then we need my special toys, though Hubert can help us for that... And my drawing set..." he scritched his head. "Guys, come to think of it, who will bring what?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke had mostly stayed back and watched as the others introduced themselves and whatnot, though when Serenade introduced Duke, he smiled and waved in place of a Hello. He still kept his distance from the group, within a cautious distance but not too far that it seemed strange. Though as Janus requested assistance for getting supplies, he took a step forward
"I don't mind helping with whatever is needed"
valerio

Post by valerio »

I can get some toys and food from Mom's pantry, but it will never be enough. What can you provide for a picnic with..." his finger counted mutely the crowd. "For a lot of pets?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

valerio wrote:I can get some toys and food from Mom's pantry, but it will never be enough. What can you provide for a picnic with..." his finger counted mutely the crowd. "For a lot of pets?"
Duke let a grin creep up slightly and motioned with his paw to the forest
"I can always bring back a few smaller animals, maybe a deer if I'm lucky, or go fishing again heh"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"yah unfortunately I too can only help out with the food ,uhm, well if you guys accept "that kind" of food anyway"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:Christopher took the bandanna and wrapped it around his neck.
"Thanks, Arianna!" he said, his embarrassment turning into a light blush "Sorry about that."
It's no problem, I'm sure. Lets just get out of here, and get over to Arianna's. Mason said as he peeked his head out then walked out of the bushes onto the sidewalk. So, Lead the way? He asked the girl of the group.
Yes, I am a furry.
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

"Of course. It's right across the park, then furthermore down the street. Come on." With that Arianna set off, leading the others back towards the same place they began. When the short walk came unto the green, the shepherd spotted a large group of animals underneath a tree. Arianna almost wanted to march over and herd them around, but they weren't sheep.....and probably wouldn't appreciate being treated as such. So she squelched the urge to pose a question towards the three she assumed were following her- "Are there this many pets around here? Do any of them know you?"

The last question was because she wasn't sure whether or not it was a good thing so many animals might know Chris, considering he was supposed to be posing as a farm dog and all......the first was just plain shepherd curiosity.

((Ooc: a character assuming is not the same as a player godmodding, right?))
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:"Uhm, I think we need to go buy some...I mean a *lot* of groceries for the picnic. And then we need my special toys, though Hubert can help us for that... And my drawing set..." he scritched his head. "Guys, come to think of it, who will bring what?"
"Oh, seems like this picnic would be a grand affair instead of a short one. When will the picnic be held, and where exactly?" Grace asked after hearing Janus's inquiry as well as the response of several pets in the group. Unfortunately, she didn't really notice another new name being added in Janus's question.

On the other hand, she did notice another group of pets from far across the green out of the corner of her eyes, but they didn't seem to be heading this way at the moment, so she just kept mum about them.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

kurowolfe wrote:
valerio wrote:"Uhm, I think we need to go buy some...I mean a *lot* of groceries for the picnic. And then we need my special toys, though Hubert can help us for that... And my drawing set..." he scritched his head. "Guys, come to think of it, who will bring what?"
"Oh, seems like this picnic would be a grand affair instead of a short one. When will the picnic be held, and where exactly?" Grace asked after hearing Janus's inquiry as well as the response of several pets in the group. Unfortunately, she didn't really notice another new name being added in Janus's question.

On the other hand, she did notice another group of pets from far across the green out of the corner of her eyes, but they didn't seem to be heading this way at the moment, so she just kept mum about them.
"We're planning this picnic around sunset," Buster answered. "For reasons, this will be Janus' first time seeing the sunset, so we're celebrating that. and I can provide some drinks for the picnic. Orange soda, milk, carrot juice and some fruit juices."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"I... see," Grace simply stated, again resisting the urge to comment on why they need to celebrate Janus' first time seeing the sunset.
"Wait a minute, after sunset? I'm not sure I would be able to attend, because my partner would be waking up later this afternoon, and I need to help him with his... chores," the ermine hesitantly added, not sure if she wanted to share Timmy's circumstance to them just yet. "I could go back home and ask him first whether I can join your picnic, but I can't promise anything."

valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus nodded. "I hope you two can make it. I will explain when the time comes, promise." He chuckled. "Not to mention that buns and I will be quite busy until then, too."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Is there anything else we can help with ? We could get the preparation done faster that way"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, it's just a question of *doing* everything faster, from asking permission to our owners to bringing the stuff. I was thinking that the park will do. The sunset will make a great show."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

CrystallineWolf wrote:"Of course. It's right across the park, then furthermore down the street. Come on." With that Arianna set off, leading the others back towards the same place they began. When the short walk came unto the green, the shepherd spotted a large group of animals underneath a tree. Arianna almost wanted to march over and herd them around, but they weren't sheep.....and probably wouldn't appreciate being treated as such. So she squelched the urge to pose a question towards the three she assumed were following her- "Are there this many pets around here? Do any of them know you?"

The last question was because she wasn't sure whether or not it was a good thing so many animals might know Chris, considering he was supposed to be posing as a farm dog and all......the first was just plain shepherd curiosity.
"Only you, Mason and Rex know me." Christopher replied. "Don't worry."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:Janus nodded. "I hope you two can make it. I will explain when the time comes, promise." He chuckled. "Not to mention that buns and I will be quite busy until then, too."
"Ok then, I'll definitely convince my partner to let me come to the picnic then. If so, I'll cook up some... hmmm... char kuey teow... I might have enough time to make some chye popiah too...." said Grace back, thinking deeply and muttering to herself towards the end.

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:
Janus felt relieved at those words, once they had sunk in. He whispered to the rabbit, "In a weird way, I'm glad for that. I was afraid I couldn't be understood by you about the social skills...or lack of. Love ya." Then the wolfdog realized another thing. "Uhm, I think we need to go buy some...I mean a *lot* of groceries for the picnic. And then we need my special toys, though Hubert can help us for that... And my drawing set..." he scritched his head. "Guys, come to think of it, who will bring what?"
"Oh! I know I can get a frisbee an' some toys from home! But we don't have any food to give, 'cus we only just moved in.." Jessie said, holding a paw up in the air.
kurowolfe wrote:"Oh, seems like this picnic would be a grand affair instead of a short one. When will the picnic be held, and where exactly?" Grace asked after hearing Janus's inquiry as well as the response of several pets in the group. Unfortunately, she didn't really notice another new name being added in Janus's question.

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"We're planning this picnic around sunset," Buster answered. "For reasons, this will be Janus' first time seeing the sunset, so we're celebrating that. and I can provide some drinks for the picnic. Orange soda, milk, carrot juice and some fruit juices."
kurowolfe wrote:"I... see," Grace simply stated, again resisting the urge to comment on why they need to celebrate Janus' first time seeing the sunset.
"Wait a minute, after sunset? I'm not sure I would be able to attend, because my partner would be waking up later this afternoon, and I need to help him with his... chores," the ermine hesitantly added, not sure if she wanted to share Timmy's circumstance to them just yet. "I could go back home and ask him first whether I can join your picnic, but I can't promise anything."
valerio wrote:Janus nodded. "I hope you two can make it. I will explain when the time comes, promise." He chuckled. "Not to mention that buns and I will be quite busy until then, too."
kurowolfe wrote:"Ok then, I'll definitely convince my partner to let me come to the picnic then. If so, I'll cook up some... hmmm... char kuey teow... I might have enough time to make some chye popiah too...." said Grace back, thinking deeply and muttering to herself towards the end.
Jessie didn't know what Grace was talking about, but she kinda guessed it was nice. "Yay! I hope you do come! I'll be sad if you don't.." She adds, tilting her ears back at the last part. "But if your owner is a nice one, then they'll most probably let you!" She adds, perking her ears back up.
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus tugged Buster by his arm. "We have our own things to do home. I'll tell Mom to prepare some food, and knowing her she'll load our car with it. And then *I* must prepare *you* for tonight. Come!"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Lyn was completely focused on other things and wasn't paying attention to the other's conversation. He then heard a new voice and decided to introduce himself.
kurowolfe wrote:The ermine then did a mental facepaw; she hadn't really introduced herself properly to the other two in front of her. Determined to correct that, she proceeded to shake paws with Janus and Buster, saying while tilting her head up again, "Aiya, where are my manners? I haven't properly introduced myself to these two fine gentlepets. I'm Grace, Grace Chia. And yes, me and my partner just moved in last week. Only had the chance to explore today."
"Hi, I'm Lyn." he said walking over to her. He misplaced his foot in front of the other and fell to the ground. "Ow. Okay, that's sad that I tripped over my own feet." Lyn said, pushing himself up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus tugged Buster by his arm. "We have our own things to do home. I'll tell Mom to prepare some food, and knowing her she'll load our car with it. And then *I* must prepare *you* for tonight. Come!"
"I guess we can have Hubert invite Mason and Miles," Buster said, following Janus. "We'll see you guys later, hope you can make it, Grace," he said with a smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"well....er....later Buster , bye Janus" Serenade waved after the wolf dog and his rabbit friend
evening.....yeah.....maybe it won't be that bad.....
"So , uhm , what do you guys think we should do now?"She asked Duke and the and the other two pets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Sure, hope to see you later," Grace replied back to the leaving pair, smiling back at Janus.

Turning back to Serenade, she said, "I have no idea wor, I don't exactly have anything planned, and my partner won't be waking up from his nap anytime soon. Maybe I can get to know the rest of your group?"
hypernovatic wrote:"Hi, I'm Lyn." he said walking over to her. He misplaced his foot in front of the other and fell to the ground. "Ow. Okay, that's sad that I tripped over my own feet." Lyn said, pushing himself up.
The ermine swiveled her head quickly to the source of the 'thud' sound she heard, and came to see a brown cat on the ground who was just about to push himself up. Grace sprinted over to the cat and assisted him in getting up. "That's a bad fall you took there," she frankly commented, and immediately regretted it. She added, "Erm, I mean, are you ok? I'm Grace, by the way."

((OOC: Sorry, I overlooked hypernovatic's post. :oops: ))
Last edited by kurowolfe on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:Janus tugged Buster by his arm. "We have our own things to do home. I'll tell Mom to prepare some food, and knowing her she'll load our car with it. And then *I* must prepare *you* for tonight. Come!"
"I guess we can have Hubert invite Mason and Miles," Buster said, following Janus. "We'll see you guys later, hope you can make it, Grace," he said with a smile.
Jessie looked a little confused, then shrugged it off. "Okay then! Bye!" She said, giving them a wave.
serence ice fox wrote:"well....er....later Buster , bye Janus" Serenade waved after the wolf dog and his rabbit friend
"So , uhm , what do you guys think we should do now?"She asked Duke and the and the other two pets
kurowolfe wrote:"Sure, hope to see you later," Grace replied back to the leaving pair, smiling back at Janus.

Turning back to Serenade, she said, "I have no idea wor, I don't exactly have anything planned, and my partner won't be waking up from his nap anytime soon. Maybe I can get to know the rest of your group?"
hypernovatic wrote:"Hi, I'm Lyn." he said walking over to her. He misplaced his foot in front of the other and fell to the ground. "Ow. Okay, that's sad that I tripped over my own feet." Lyn said, pushing himself up.
The ermine swiveled her head quickly to the source of the 'thud' sound she heard, and came to see a brown cat on the ground who was just about to push himself up. Grace sprinted over to the cat and assisted him in getting up. "That's a bad fall you took there," she frankly commented, and immediately regretted it. She added, "Erm, I mean, are you ok? I'm Grace, by the way."
Jessie hopped over to see if the cat was okay too. "You seem to have a knack for fallin' over stuff, including yourself!" She commented, helping Grace help him up. "Not that that's really bad or anything, as I said earlier, even I fall over sometimes!" She added, trying not to hurt his feelings.
Last edited by ~\Rook/~ on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Character Reference
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Duke watched as the two left and gave a wave goodbye then turned to Serenade
"Guess that's a no on the deer"
serence ice fox wrote:"well....er....later Buster , bye Janus" Serenade waved after the wolf dog and his rabbit friend
Duke thought for a moment, trying to think of what would be fun and keep them from getting into the humans space.
" I guess we could uhh head into town, maybe to the park or something like that"
Last edited by Marine Fox on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I guess we can have Hubert invite Mason and Miles," Buster said, following Janus. "We'll see you guys later, hope you can make it, Grace," he said with a smile.
Janus nodded. "Spirits are ok. Tara too can watch, but they better not spoil the surprise." He gave buster a sly grin, somehow managing to look innocent in that. "Sooo...I hope you're comfortable with body paint."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster tilted his head a bit at the mention of body paint. "I'm not against it."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus wagged. "Excellent! Because it's the secret ingredient for the show, during the picnic..." he frowned for a moment. "You *can* dance, can you?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: Duke watched as the two left and gave a wave goodbye then turned to Serenade
Serenade giggled , then playfully whispered "Hey it's ok , at least I would've appreciated it , not that the others wouldn't , but it's better for them not to see anything killed while in a picnic you know?"
Marine Fox wrote:Duke thought for a moment, trying to think of what would be fun and keep them from getting into the humans space.
" I guess we could uhh head into town, maybe to the park or something like that"
"Well I'm up for anything , so...." she said , turn to the rest "how about you guys ? we could do something together til then if you want"
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Only you, Mason and Rex know me." Christopher replied. "Don't worry."
"What about you Mason?" She asked. Part of Arianna was feeling a bit sad for Miles. It seemed that if he wasn't there in front of you, someone could forget him easily. She honestly wondered if he was still with them....

Ooc: okay, you caught me, this isn't when I said I would post, but I was forced to make cookies(and they don't even last a day....)!
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

serence ice fox wrote:
Marine Fox wrote: Duke watched as the two left and gave a wave goodbye then turned to Serenade
Serenade giggled , then playfully whispered "Hey it's ok , at least I would've appreciated it , not that the others wouldn't , but it's better for them not to see anything killed while in a picnic you know?"
Marine Fox wrote:Duke thought for a moment, trying to think of what would be fun and keep them from getting into the humans space.
"Well I'm up for anything , so...." she said , turn to the rest "how about you guys ? we could do something together til then if you want"
Jessie smiled and wagged her tail furiously. "I don't mind either! Town sounds like fun, We can window-shop unless someone has money.." She says, nodding happily.
Character Reference