HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by Hlaoroo »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Hi, um, I was wondering, do you guys sell pizza by the slice? As in, like, ready made and to-go? I just need something quick for lunch. I have some friends waiting outside."
(OOC: Posted with permission from Brent.)
"We sure do." smiles Joe. "What would you like?"
"Awesome! Do you have anything with fish or shrimp on it?"
"Absolutely. Our gourmet seafood pizza is quite popular with the cats. It has shrimp, mussels, calamari, and baby octopuses...es... Octopi...? Anyway, you know what I mean."
"Yeah, I know. Sounds great. I'll take two slices of that, please. And... A bottle of Dr. Pepper."
"Sure thing. Here you are. So that comes to four ninety seven." Ray pays the server with two five dollar bills, tells him to keep the change, and then heads back to his friends.

"Hey guys. Sorry about the wait." he says, seating himself beside Rena and opening his small box so that the smell of seafood washes over the dogs.
"They had shrimp!" he grins.

~~~~~~~~
hypernovatic wrote:Hazyl tilted her head, confused at what Lilly said. "Who's George? And why is he lucky?" she asked.
"Oh, it's just a quote from an old movie called "George of the Jungle". It's one of my favourite films. Have you seen it?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hazyl shook her head. "No, I haven't. Is it good?" she asked. She looked out the window and noticed a small spider crawling across it and screamed before frantically trying to get under the table.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

ShadowLightning wrote:The husky shrugs and thinks for a moment. "Well... on average, around 10 hours. Sometimes more when I feel like it."
The doctor noted this down on something on a clipboard before approaching the dog with the stethescope. he put the scope to the dog's chest. "Take a few deep breaths. and how has your diet been recently?"

--------
Mickey wrote:"Small!"

Pat pulls his wallet from his collar while Mickey pulls hers from her jacket pocket.
Alright, I'll have those out in about 10 minutes. Did anyone else have an order?" Gordie asked the rest of the table.
hypernovatic wrote:Hazyl shook her head. "No, I haven't. Is it good?" she asked. She looked out the window and noticed a small spider crawling across it and screamed before frantically trying to get under the table.
"Are you alright, miss?" he asked, concerned
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hlaoroo wrote:
"Hey guys. Sorry about the wait." he says, seating himself beside Rena and opening his small box so that the smell of seafood washes over the dogs.
"They had shrimp!" he grins.
"It's cool dude. We all gotta eat right?" Gage cringed internally, definitely not one of his better attempts at banter. He followed up quickly to try and gloss over it. " How do you like it? I've never tried seafood pizza."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

"Uhh..." Silver paused for a moment to think to himself, taking deep breaths as the doctor ordered.

The husky isn't exactly the "healthiest" one when it comes to the things he eats. He cleared his throat and looked over to the doctor. "Um... good, I guess?" He forced a smile. "Although now that you mentioned it... I don't think I've eaten anything since breakfast..."

Almost right on cue, his stomach growled. "E-Excuse me..." His face blushed heavily, covering his belly with his arms.
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Not that they would care any way. Miles thought to himself as he reappeared in the real world.

Well god, how'd we do? Miles thought to Hubert.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena sits up, looking back with a silly grin. "Ah don't know if you should eat that... It smells fishy," the other small dog jokes, then giggling to herself about it... Even if she could be incredibly wrong about the involvement of fish.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Alright, I'll have those out in about 10 minutes. Did anyone else have an order?" Gordie asked the rest of the table.
"Yes, please. Could I have a small meatlovers pizza and a lemon soda?" Lilly queries, holding out the money that Ion had helped her count out. She jumps as Hazel screams and drops the money.
"H-Hazel? What happened? Are you okay? What's going on? Oh dear, and where did that money go?"

~~~~~~~~
Seth wrote: "It's cool dude. We all gotta eat right?" Gage cringed internally, definitely not one of his better attempts at banter. He followed up quickly to try and gloss over it. " How do you like it? I've never tried seafood pizza."
"True." Ray agrees. "Mmph. It's good!" he smiles, giving a thumbs up. He nearly chokes on his mouthful as Rena jokes.
*ahack ahem* Heh, good one, Rena! I guess it's a bit shellfish of me not to offer you a bite of the mussels and shrimp on here in return for that joke." he banters.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hazyl was shaking under the table, pressed up against the wall. "Get it away from me!" she yelled, her eyes shut tight in fear.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Serence Frostbite wrote:in the real world, Duke stirred in his cold-inducing sleep, still embracing Serenade, as the temperature in the room slowly became warmer.
Mikan glanced at the thermostat that the receptionist had adjusted. That did the trick; he was not shivering anymore. In fact, the waiting room felt much more comfortable now.

The otter slowly slumped against the backrest of the chair he was on and crossed his arms, as drowsiness overtook him. Before long, his eyes closed and his breathing slowed down, the lollipop stick still jutting out of the left side of his closed mouth

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Pat and Mickey smiled and leaned against one another, peacefully resting. Until they heard Hazel scream. They looked over immediately and saw her under the table. While Mickey knelt next to Hazel, Pat picked up the spider and walked to the door, setting it outside.

"Hazel, honey. The spider's gone now."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Eon looked over as Hazyl / Lydia went under the table, then over at Lilly as she dropped the money on the floor under the table too. Looking finally at Ion suppressing a smile, then joining Hazyl and Mickey under the cramped table to collect the money that was dropped, handing it back up to Ion. Ion then gave the money over to the man, "Spider." Ion informed Lilly while Eon stayed under the table with the other two to make sure Hazyl was okay.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

ShadowLightning wrote:"Uhh..." Silver paused for a moment to think to himself, taking deep breaths as the doctor ordered.

The husky isn't exactly the "healthiest" one when it comes to the things he eats. He cleared his throat and looked over to the doctor. "Um... good, I guess?" He forced a smile. "Although now that you mentioned it... I don't think I've eaten anything since breakfast..."

Almost right on cue, his stomach growled. "E-Excuse me..." His face blushed heavily, covering his belly with his arms.
"No need to be embarrassed. I'm a vet, I've heard much worse back in school," the vet joked. "have you been drinking water? I'll probably need to take some blood for some tests, check some levels." He grabbed his Oto scope and looked into the dog's ears.
-----------
Civilization wrote:Eon looked over as Hazyl / Lydia went under the table, then over at Lilly as she dropped the money on the floor under the table too. Looking finally at Ion suppressing a smile, then joining Hazyl and Mickey under the cramped table to collect the money that was dropped, handing it back up to Ion. Ion then gave the money over to the man, "Spider." Ion informed Lilly while Eon stayed under the table with the other two to make sure Hazyl was okay.
"Actually, ya don't pay til after ya eat," Gordie informed the customers. "so that's one smalls pepperoni with a water, one small cheese with a cherry coke, and one small meatlover's with a lemon soda. anything else? Your friend under the table may want somethin' to calm her nerves. I'll bring her a water too, for now."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
ShadowLightning

"B-Blood...?" Silver repeated nervously. "Like, r-right now? I-I don't know. I don't think I'm THAT bad, b-but if you think so then..."
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hazyl was shaking under the table, her fur on end. "H-Help me! I don't want to die." she said. She was reliving the time she was trapped in the tomb. She was squirming and clawing around her, trying to get free from the imaginary rubble. "Someone help!"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey gripped Hazel by the shoulders and practically yanked her out from under the table.

"'Ey. 'Ey! Hazel, everythang is alright! You're here with us!"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

after a while, Duke finally snapped out from his sleep. After checking to see if Serenade is alright, he gently put her down to rest, then silently open the door.
"Excuse me?" he called out, hoping someone is around.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Not that they would care any way. Miles thought to himself as he reappeared in the real world.
Well god, how'd we do? Miles thought to Hubert.
<you did well. Now there is a seed, a sparkle of conscience inside Serenade. Something to appeal to. And I am confident it will work, your friendship will work its own miracle.
<I loathe to use brute strength in similar cases, for it rarely brings out anything good when it comes to magic, but if necessary I will.>
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hlaoroo wrote:
~~~~~~~~
Seth wrote: "It's cool dude. We all gotta eat right?" Gage cringed internally, definitely not one of his better attempts at banter. He followed up quickly to try and gloss over it. " How do you like it? I've never tried seafood pizza."
"True." Ray agrees. "Mmph. It's good!" he smiles, giving a thumbs up. He nearly chokes on his mouthful as Rena jokes.
*ahack ahem* Heh, good one, Rena! I guess it's a bit shellfish of me not to offer you a bite of the mussels and shrimp on here in return for that joke." he banters.
Gage rolls his eyes at the puns flying back and forth between Rena and Ray but he enjoys the cheesy banter nontheless. "So, what's our plan after pizza then? "
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

ShadowLightning wrote:"B-Blood...?" Silver repeated nervously. "Like, r-right now? I-I don't know. I don't think I'm THAT bad, b-but if you think so then..."
"Well, your symptoms could be blood sugar related, or some vitamin deficiencies, so I need to be sure," The doctor replied as he prepared some blood drawing tools. "Don't worry, you'll only feel a slight pinch. and you haven't answered about how much water you drink."
Serence Frostbite wrote:after a while, Duke finally snapped out from his sleep. After checking to see if Serenade is alright, he gently put her down to rest, then silently open the door.
"Excuse me?" he called out, hoping someone is around.
Oh, excuse me a minute, that's probably about the vixen in the other room."
he exited the room and went to speak to duke. "Has she calmed down?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena—still chuckling—stands, brushing her fur off and then shaking off. "We were gonna go back down along main street, vistin' the other landmark areas in town. Like I said before, everything past here smells bad, so ah don't really go there. Don't think anythin' smellin' that bad is a place ah should go, even." She steps away from the road, stretching. "So the question is now, are y'all ready to get movin' again?"
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Oh, excuse me a minute, that's probably about the vixen in the other room."
he exited the room and went to speak to duke. "Has she calmed down?"
"she fell asleep again" Duke answered "I think she just tired herself out, I don't know if she would be like that again when she wakes up"
ShadowLightning

"I-I think I drink plenty enough water..." Silver stuttered, looking over to the scary-looking tools the doctor brought out. He nodded to him as he left the room, shuffling a bit uncomfortably.

"Aw jeez, is he really gonna take my blood? Right now? Oh dog oh dog oh dog... where's Cindy when I need her?" The husky looked over back to the door as he thought to himself quietly. He could make a run for it. This isn't the first time he's been left alone in a doctor's room, and this has not been the first time he's contemplated in escaping.

"Hmmm..." Silver thought to himself again, hopping off his chair and heading to the door, opening it slightly. "Mikan...? You still there...?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

One of Mikan's ears twitched as a reaction to Silver's call, but the otter was sound asleep and didn't respond in kind.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles had turned invisible the second the doctor entered the room. He was about to speak to Duke, he thought it best to wait instead.

Hubert? Is it not too much to ask for one tiny favor for when she wakes up? Cause, she will probably be upset with me. And JUST might slap me so. Miles thought to him.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote:"she fell asleep again" Duke answered "I think she just tired herself out, I don't know if she would be like that again when she wakes up"
"I really should run more tests," The doctor said, "But other than her obvious mental distress, she seemed better. So I think I can let her go as long as you Let me know as soon as she starts showing symptoms again. I don't suppose you have access to a phone?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Miles had turned invisible the second the doctor entered the room. He was about to speak to Duke, he thought it best to wait instead.
Hubert? Is it not too much to ask for one tiny favor for when she wakes up? Cause, she will probably be upset with me. And JUST might slap me so. Miles thought to him.
<It will be granted. Ask.>
ShadowLightning

"Oh dear... did he leave?" Silver panicked and peered outside the door, looking around the area to make sure the coast was clear. Without thinking any further, he stealthily left the animal clinic and made a run for it.

After running almost a block away from the building, the husky stopped in his tracks. "Did... Did I really just do that...?" He thought to himself, panting softly as he turned back towards the clinic. "No no, this isn't right. I can't have them looking for me. That'd cause some unneeded trouble.

The husky began walking back to the animal clinic. He sneaked past the receptionist again, not noticing Mikan having fallen asleep on one of the chairs. Unfortunately, he trips and falls over on the ground. "Gah!"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

The otter's eyes shot wide open, and what happened next happened in an instant.

Mikan swiftly leapt from his seat and landed on top of Silver, both his knees between the husky's midsection as he sat on him, preventing him from running away. He roughly grabbed both the husky's wrists in one paw and pulled them above his head. The other paw went around Silver's neck, and it grasped him there just enough to induce pain.

When Mikan's sleepy head finally caught on what he was doing, he noticed he was practically trying to choke the poor husky into submission!

"Heavens above, I'm sorry Silver!" the otter exclaimed, and he immediately ceased his hold on the husky and eased his weight off him. He helped the husky up and led him to a seat, his face covered in guilt and his thick tail tucked between his legs.

Once Silver was seated, Mikan stood in front of him and slowly began to massage his wrists. "I'm really, really sorry Silver. I do not mean any harm; my body acted on its own on reflex." He fetched his bag from his seat and fished around until he found a bar of theobromine-free chocolate wrapped in cheery red packaging. He offered it to the dog.

"Here, eat this, it will help calm the nerves. Pet-safe chocolate."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Lilly senses the turmoil in Hazyl's mind and it worries her. She wants to help but doesn't want to go messing with anyone's thoughts without training. Reflecting on the morning, she remembers what Martin had said about her powers and recalls her encounter with the little dragon and an idea begins to form. Putting the money back in her purse, she tries something new with no idea if it'll work. Normally, for her "psychic echolocation" she just pings one or two minds, keeping the rest blocked out. Now, she does the opposite. Dropping all her defences without any idea of the potential dangers, she stretches her mind as far as she can, sensing as many people as she can but trying not to be detected by anyone. Then, instead of aiming a thought at anyone in particular, she sends a plea in to the ether, into the spaces between minds, the place she hopes only those who've, in Hubert's words, translated mortal existence, can hear.
Hubert, Miles... Can you hear me? ... Hazyl is seriously freaked out about something and I don't think it's just arachnophobia... We need your help... Can you hear me?
Suddenly, a jolt of pain sears through Lilly's brain like a hot iron. Her body goes rigid and her yelp dies in her throat as a strangled gurgle whilst her claws dig tracks into the tabletop. A deep voice filled with anger and malice resonates deafeningly in her skull. She's sure the entire block can hear it although in reality it's only audible to Lilly.
Hubert and Miles won't hear you. I'll just be borrowing your body for a little while. The ferret tries to move, to scream, anything, but finds that her body is completely unresponsive.
Struggle all you want, honey, your body is mine now. snarls the voice. As though to prove its point, Lilly feels another spike of pain but this time her body doesn't react other than relaxing back into her seat.
"Sorry. I had a muscle cramp. Yeah, I think some water will be good for calming Hazyl down." the ferret hears her voice explain. She struggles to call out, to move, to get any response from her body at all but only receives a third jolt of pain for her efforts, this one more violent and longer lasting. She screams as loud as she can and her thoughts flicker momentarily but her body gives no evidence of the internal struggle that's happening.
This'll be much easier for both of us if you just accept it. the voice growls bluntly. Ignoring the direction from the poltergeist who's controlling her body, Lilly makes a last ditch attempt to mentally call for Hubert and Miles again but finds that her mental walls are firmly up and staying up. Now she's really scared. She's trapped, with no control of her own body and her most private thoughts on display for this ghost to see and manipulate and she can't do a thing to defend herself. She feels violated and terrified.
What have I done? Why are you doing this? she moans mentally.
I have my reasons, and I don't need to tell them to you. You're just tool for me to use. snaps the poltergeist, again jabbing her viciously.
Terrified? Scratch that. Lilly is nearly catatonic: the only thing keeping her sane is her hope that Miles and Hubert will hear her and if not them then some other friendly spirit. All she can do for now though, is watch and wait.

~~~~
"Nearly," Ray replies, starting his second piece and cracking open his Dr. Pepper, peering down the street to read the signs as he does so. "Yeah, gas stations and gyms aren't good places to smell. Why do humans always stink so much when they exercise? None of us pets ever do."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

ShadowLightning

Silver gasped as the otter suddenly pinned him down to the ground. He let out a loud yelp that was cut short by Mikan suddenly choking him. "M-Mikan..." The husky uttered softly as he tried to break free from his grip.

The otter soon loosened his grip and let the little husky go, apparently too sleepy to have realized what he was doing. Mikan helped Silver up and as he sat down on one of the chairs. He looked up to the otter as he offered him the chocolate, slowly shaking his head. "I-It's okay..." He said softly, gently rubbing his wrists and his neck. "I'm sorry if me tripping over startled you in your sleep."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hlaoroo wrote:
"Nearly," Ray replies, starting his second piece and cracking open his Dr. Pepper, peering down the street to read the signs as he does so. "Yeah, gas stations and gyms aren't good places to smell. Why do humans always stink so much when they exercise? None of us pets ever do."
Gage follows Ray's gaze and shrugs"I dunno probably just a defense mechanism. Smelliest animal always gets to the top of the foodchain. Nobody wants to eat them.", he deadpans almost hiding the fact that he's joking. The ghost of a smirk can be seen on his face.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, we'll probably be around when she wakes up," he said, "And she'll probably want to slap us or something. Can you make us, or at least, me, feel and react to it for her sake? That often helps...."
Hubert, Miles... Can you hear me? ... Hazyl is seriously freaked out about something and I don't think it's just arachnophobia... We need your help... Can you hear me?
Sure, we'll be there in a bit. Miles thought back quickly.

"Do you think you can do that?" Miles said finishing.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah! So THAT'S how dogs got to the top of the food chain! It all makes sense now!" Clearly teasing, Ray can't hide his smirk. No one could ever say the cat has a good poker face. He swallows the last of his pizza and drops the box into a rubbish bin.
"Okay. I'm ready. Where to, Rena?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Well, we'll probably be around when she wakes up," he said, "And she'll probably want to slap us or something. Can you make us, or at least, me, feel and react to it for her sake? That often helps...."
Sure, we'll be there in a bit. Miles thought back quickly.

"Do you think you can do that?" Miles said finishing.
"Ask and you shall receive, Miles."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena shrugs, not really able to see the smirk. "Ah think it has to do with their sweatin'. Don't know what it is about it, but they do tend to build up some odor." She pauses. "Wait, that's what's up there?" she asks, squinting at the buildings in question to no avail. "... Huh."

She shakes her head, turning around and pointing down the road. "Anyway, we're just goin' to be headin' down the same road. The town really ain't that big," she says, staring to walk down the street after a second. "Gage missed some of the spots as well, so we'll be revisitin' those 'fore we head out to Miles' haunt."
Love me right now! Done.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

ShadowLightning wrote:Silver gasped as the otter suddenly pinned him down to the ground. He let out a loud yelp that was cut short by Mikan suddenly choking him. "M-Mikan..." The husky uttered softly as he tried to break free from his grip.

The otter soon loosened his grip and let the little husky go, apparently too sleepy to have realized what he was doing. Mikan helped Silver up and as he sat down on one of the chairs. He looked up to the otter as he offered him the chocolate, slowly shaking his head. "I-It's okay..." He said softly, gently rubbing his wrists and his neck. "I'm sorry if me tripping over startled you in your sleep."
"I insist. Keep it for later," Mikan said, and placed the bar on Silver's paw. Inside he was a little troubled of his knee-jerk reflexes. Should he tell him about it, to help explain?

... no, he couldn't. He promised Oyaji he would never reveal anything to these people. Never.

Instead, he placed a paw on the husky's. "I apologize as well, Mama-san said I sometimes act out my dreams. It's unfortunate that you became the recipient of my actions." A short pause followed, and the otter realized something. "What are you doing outside? Aren't you supposed to be with the doctor?"

((OOC: Oyaji = 'Old Man' in Japanese))

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:Rena shrugs, not really able to see the smirk. "Ah think it has to do with their sweatin'. Don't know what it is about it, but they do tend to build up some odor." She pauses. "Wait, that's what's up there?" she asks, squinting at the buildings in question to no avail. "... Huh."

She shakes her head, turning around and pointing down the road. "Anyway, we're just goin' to be headin' down the same road. The town really ain't that big," she says, staring to walk down the street after a second. "Gage missed some of the spots as well, so we'll be revisitin' those 'fore we head out to Miles' haunt."
Gage gets to his feet and follows along at a leisurely pace."Sounds like a plan. Lead the way."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Mickey wrote:Mickey gripped Hazel by the shoulders and practically yanked her out from under the table.

"'Ey. 'Ey! Hazel, everythang is alright! You're here with us!"
Hazyl screamed and clawed at Mickey, thinking she was being dragged down farther in the rubble. "No! Stop!!" she yelled.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey endured the hits, despite the pain they would give her later. She released Hazel and kneeled in front of her.

"Hazel, Hazel. It's me, it's Mickey. You're here with everyone else. No one's hurting you, everything is okay. Hazel, it's Mickey." Mickey's voice was gentle and quiet.
My characters!