HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Marine Fox

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke continued fixing up the book case and putting scatted books back onto the shelf, all the while thinking to himself about what had happened today.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Jessie was leading the charge as she and Angelina walked around the neighborhood.

"Hey, slow down! You don't know where we're going!" Angelina called to Jessie, barely keeping up with the sheepdog.

"Don't worry, Angie.. I'll just follow our scent back if we ever do get lost.." Jessie called back, waving it off.

"C'mon, at least let me have a breather.." Angelina moaned, almost bumping into Jessie as she stopped. "What is it, Nessie gal?"

Jessie was sniffing the air with intent, obviously concentrating on something. "Other pets have been here.." She said matter-of-factually.

"Well, duh! This place is pet-friendly, right?" Angelina said, poking at her.

"This one's different.. Just can't put my paw on it.." Jessie said, looking around intently.

"What d'you mean 'different'? Dogs are dogs and cats are cats, what's so different about one pet's smell and another?" Angelina retorted, not really understanding.

"Trust me, it's as different as the smell of sheep from grass.." Jessie answered, finally locking on to the scent. "This way! They've gone this way!" She yelled, running off between two houses.

"H-hey! Wait! Who!?" Angelina shouted, running after her.

In a forest thicket..

"C'mon now, Jess.. We've been going for a while now.. Should we jus-Oof!" Angelina is stopped by bumping into Jessie, again. "What gives!?" She shouts, rubbing her forehead.

"Shush, we've almost found it.." Jessis growls, crouching lightly. She creeps forward slowly, then stops again. "Huh, there's a cabin over here.." Jessie says simply, standing normally.

"Really? Well, let's go see if grandma's in then.." Angelina says, walking up to Jessie.
Last edited by ~\Rook/~ on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Keon

Post by Keon »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:"Great! I am not good with videogames, so you could teach me! And I'll bet that Buster would love to join!"
"yeah, I've played a few video games. and I'm pretty good at chess, too," the rabbit said.
With his ears perking up, he looked at them and his tail started to balance a little faster.

"T-that would be great! But I just moved and we didn't even got everything in place yet, and daddy is out, so I guess we can't go there play for some time..."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus clasped his paws with excitement. "Ohh, I can get Hubs to do his bilocation trick! So we can have your games here and play now! Hubert, can you? can you?"
The dragon started to think he had underestimated Janus' 'irruent' side....
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Just outside the cabin..

"Well, what do we do now?" Jessie asked, standing by the front door to the cabin.

"Well you wanted to come here, so we're going in!" Angelina said, putting a hand on the door-knob.

"Whoa! what're you doing!? you don't just go barging into someone's home!" Jessie shouts, grabbing Angelina's shoulder.

"What? So you just wanna knock? This place looks as if it's been empty for A really long time!" Angelina retorted, showing her free hand to the building.

"You still don't just barge in! That isn't respectful!" Jessie argued, throwing her paws into the air.

"Urgh, fine! We knock.." Angelina moaned. She let go of the knob, raised her fist and knocked on the wooden door.

Knock, Knock, Knock!

(OOC: Am I right that they're in a cabin? I forget.. XP)
Character Reference
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "I told them," Tara said. "but that didn't really matter since Hubert was able to sense Duke's location."
"ooh I see" Serenade said , and just giggle seeing the way Janus was asking Hubert for his "trick".....what did he mean by "bilocation" anyway ?
but that question soon made room for another distraction : 2 more presences , heading straight toward their location , and for some reason , the fox felt like she should be worry...
~\Rook/~ wrote:Just outside the cabin..

"Well, what do we do now?" Jessie asked, standing by the front door to the cabin.

"Well you wanted to come here, so we're going in!" Angelina said, putting a hand on the door-knob.

"Whoa! what're you doing!? you don't just go barging into someone's home!" Jessie shouts, grabbing Angelina's shoulder.

"What? So you just wanna knock? This place looks as if it's been empty for A really long time!" Angelina retorted, showing her free hand to the building.

"You still don't just barge in! That isn't respectful!" Jessie argued, throwing her paws into the air.

"Urgh, fine! We knock.." Angelina moaned. She let go of the knob, raised her fist and knocked on the wooden door.

Knock, Knock, Knock!
As soon as Angelina knocked on the door , a slightly cool wind swept over them for a second
~~~~Inside~~~~
"A human?!?!?" Serenade thought , with a bit or worrying look on her face , then she turned to the others "uhm.....you guys didn't expect anyone right?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"No, but this place doesn't belong to us, so anyone can come in if they like," Buster said. " and since this is in the woods, ferals being here shouldn't cause any problems. Tara, Hubert, you may want to hide," he said as he opened the door. Tara did so.

"good Afternoon. What brings you to this neck of the woods?" Buster asked with a smile to the two standing outside of the cabin.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Both Angelina and Jessie were surprised when someone actually answered the door.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"good Afternoon. What brings you to this neck of the woods?"
"Heey! Sorry to disturb you or whatever, but I followed a strange smell to here.." Jessie asked nicely, walking up to the rabbit with an outstretched paw. "M'names Jessie O'Dunnell! And this is my sister Angelina.."She added, pointing to her with a free paw.

"Uh, Hi.. Is this your house?" Angelina asked, smiling lightly.
Character Reference
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

inside the cabin , Serenade started looking left and right frantically for some place to hide , if needed that is.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

~\Rook/~ wrote:Both Angelina and Jessie were surprised when someone actually answered the door.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"good Afternoon. What brings you to this neck of the woods?"
"Heey! Sorry to disturb you or whatever, but I followed a strange smell to here.." Jessie asked nicely, walking up to the rabbit with an outstretched paw. "M'names Jessie O'Dunnell! And this is my sister Angelina.."She added, pointing to her with a free paw.

"Uh, Hi.. Is this your house?" Angelina asked, smiling lightly.
"No, this is abandoned. If it belongs to anyone, it's Serenade here," he indicated to the nervous fox. "better than just sleeping in the woods. I'm Buster Drake, and this is my boyfriend Janus Lagrange. The cat there is Keon, and there's another fox upstairs named Duke."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:Once Matt filled Mason's cup, Christopher said that he wanted tea as well. The man didn't forget to fill his pet's and his own cup with Tea.
Despite it being still too hot, Matt was holding the cup with ease.

"Christopher, Mason and you, gal, I am not acquainted with." he said "You may wonder why I am like this and why I called Christopher so urgently. I am afraid I have some bad news about Rex." the man took a deep breath "I received a call just before I called you to come home - Rex is being dognapped!"
Mason kinda anticipated that Matt knew as well, considering how he was acting when they first showed up. Did the Kidnappers call you for a ransom? Mason asked Matt as his only response to what was said.
Yes, I am a furry.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"No, this is abandoned. If it belongs to anyone...."
"No , Buster , don't"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:" it's Serenade here," he indicated to the nervous fox. "
"do ...that....sigh..." she thought , mentally facepawed
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"better than just sleeping in the woods. I'm Buster Drake, and this is my boyfriend Janus Lagrange. The cat there is Keon, and there's another fox upstairs named Duke."
"Uhm...hi there " she said , waving at the dog and the girl at the door
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke continued cleaning and thinking, cleaning and thinking until he heard the knocking downstairs. This immediately irritated him as well as scare him, because if humans just could wander the forests like a lost fawn and be able to find this place then it wouldn't be as safe as he had hoped but maybe it was another one of Huberts teleported guests who used a door this time. He stopped what he was doing and walked to the stairs watching to see that it was another pet and a human, he listened to them and just stood by for the moment waiting till he was needed.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"No, this is abandoned. If it belongs to anyone, it's Serenade here," he indicated to the nervous fox. "better than just sleeping in the woods. I'm Buster Drake, and this is my boyfriend Janus Lagrange. The cat there is Keon, and there's another fox upstairs named Duke."
"Huh, A lot of you here, then.." Jessie said, looking over Buster's shoulder.
Angelina was still a bit apprehensive..
serence ice fox wrote:"Uhm...hi there " she said , waving at the dog and the girl at the door
"Hi! Uh, may we come in?" Jessie then asked, still relatively leaning over Buster.
Angelina just stared, shying away. She'd never seen so many pets before..
Character Reference
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

~\Rook/~ wrote: "Hi! Uh, may we come in?" Jessie then asked, still relatively leaning over Buster.
Angelina just stared, shying away. She'd never seen so many pets before..
"yes of course , please come in , the more the merrier" the blue fox said , with a welcoming smile
"what ?! no you fool, GAAACCCK !!!".....ok ? maybe not as welcoming as she let out to be
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Jessie smiled back, shuffling past Buster. "'Scuse me.." she murmured as she passed.

She turns to look at Angelina. "C'mon, we're all friends here.. They're not going to bite.. Right?" She said the last part turning back to look at Serenade for a second. "Pff, what am I saying, of course you won't!"

"A-actually Jess, I think I'll get back home.. You'll be safe here, right?" Angelina said finally, shuffling back.

"Aw, really? I'm sure I'll be fine here, if you're sure you wanna go.." Jessie said with a slight frown.

"Y-yeah, I'm sure. I'll tell mum where you are. Remember b-before sundown!" Angelina said, and with that, turned and walked away.

"'Kay! See ya!!" Jessie shouted after her, then turned back to the group again. "So! What y'all talking about?" She asked, smiling and wagging her tail.
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh! Buster and I were sorta introducing ourselves to the others, we just came in. And this little guy is Hubert! Greet our new friends, Hubs!" He added to...an empty point over his left shoulder. Janus pouted. "Aw, don't be shy now!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Meeting Hubert can be a... disorienting experience. We may want to hold off on that until Jessie knows us a little better, Jany," Buster said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:"Oh! Buster and I were sorta introducing ourselves to the others, we just came in. And this little guy is Hubert! Greet our new friends, Hubs!" He added to...an empty point over his left shoulder. Janus pouted. "Aw, don't be shy now!"
Jessie looked at Janus questioningly. "Is he hiding behind the sofa? Did I scare him!? Oh goodness I'm sorry!" Sh said, then ran around behind to find.. Nothing.. "Where'd he go? You said he was here, right?" She crouched and searched the area to no avail. "C'mon.. Hubert, right? I don't bite.."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Meeting Hubert can be a... disorienting experience. We may want to hold off on that until Jessie knows us a little better, Jany," Buster said.
"Huh? What d'ya mean?" Jessie asked, almost comically popping up from behind the sofa.
Character Reference
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

seeing the girl went away , Serenade silently let out a sigh of relief
~\Rook/~ wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Meeting Hubert can be a... disorienting experience. We may want to hold off on that until Jessie knows us a little better, Jany," Buster said.
"Huh? What d'ya mean?" Jessie asked, almost comically popping up from behind the sofa.
"well it's...rather hard to explain , but don't worry you didn't scare him off "
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Seeing the Human walk off and the pet enter Duke relaxed and calmed himself and then went back to work on the books, almost done with the many that had been littered around. After a few minutes of hastily fitting them on the shelf he looked around in almost pure silence, thinking about what was going to happen about today and what was going to happen with what he had done today. He'd never acted like this before and he was completely unsure of how this would all workout, and after for what seemed like forever Duke inspected the room once more and then walked out checking the other rooms as well.
valerio

Post by valerio »

<You are getting to know his overconfidendial side,> Hubert thought to Buster. <Before the merging, that side belonged to the Hunter. You may also have experimented it this morning, when...your physical shapes became one.>
*pip* and the tiny dragon spirit appeared over Jessie's shoulders. "Greetings, mortal."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster sighed. "that's Hubert. Tara, you may as well come out now too, she's already meeting one spirit," he said.

Tara came in through the wall. "hi, there," she said with a wave.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

serence ice fox wrote:"well it's...rather hard to explain , but don't worry you didn't scare him off "
"I didn't? Then, where is he? An' how do you know him? Did you see him?" Jessie asked, a little upset that apparently she's the only one who hasn't seen this Hubert.

But just as she asked that, a small popping sound came from Jessie's right shoulder.
valerio wrote:"Greetings, mortal."
Jessie stared in shock for a moment, then smiled warmly again. "Awww! You're so tiny!!" She squealed, wagging her tail at a very fast rate.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster sighed. "that's Hubert. Tara, you may as well come out now too, she's already meeting one spirit," he said.

Tara came in through the wall. "hi, there," she said with a wave.
Jessie's eyes widened as Tara walked through the wall. "Oh my dog! And you've got a ghost-dog too!? THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVAAAAR!!" She shouted with glee, practicly hopping with excitement. "Oh goodness, my manners! I apologize for my, ahem, behavior.. " She said after calming down a little. "It is VERY nice to meet you both, the pleasure's all mine!"

(OOC: Haha! probably not the response you were expecting! Yeah, she's into the paranormal a little. You'll never believe the amount of TV she watches at night!)
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus wagged in return. "Yay! Best furs live in this place!"
"The honor is mine, mortal. Few, today, have such familiarity with the supernatural."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:Janus wagged in return. "Yay! Best furs live in this place!"
"The honor is mine, mortal. Few, today, have such familiarity with the supernatural."
"Aw, don't! I just always believed you were real although those people on the box said you weren't!" Jessie said, clasping her paws together. "Oh, I wish I could hug you!" She hops on the spot, struggling to contain her excitement.
Character Reference
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"wow I'm really surprised" Serenade giggle "I thought you would at least freak out , but you seems to be handling this pretty well , most people who believe in spirits think of them as malevolent beings "
Then she looked up , at the ceiling ".....well , I'll be right back ok guys , just a minutes " she said , then slowly went upstairs , whispered
"Duke ? You up here ?"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

serence ice fox wrote:"Wow I'm really surprised!" Serenade giggled "I thought you would at least freak out, but you seems to be handling this pretty well, most people who believe in spirits think of them as malevolent beings"
"Naw, there's some good spirits out there, you guys have two of 'em!" Jessie smiled.
serence ice fox wrote:"..Well, I'll be right back okay guys, just a minute.." She said , then slowly went upstairs..
"'Kay!" She said, then watched her go up. Jessie then turned to the Ghost-dog. "So, Tara, right? I guess it's not nice to ask, but, how did you..?" She asked timidly, guessing that it's a soft area to be talking about.

(OOC: Wow, I've just realized that I'm such a grammar person! I kinda,totally, edited serence's writing so it was cleaner.. Sorry!)
Character Reference
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"wow I'm really surprised" Serenade giggle "I thought you would at least freak out , but you seems to be handling this pretty well , most people who believes in spirits think of them as malevolent beings "
Then she looked up , at the ceiling ".....well , I'll be right back ok guys , just a minutes " she said , then slowly went upstairs , whispered
"Duke ? You up here ?"

Duke had been in one of the rooms down the hall just making sure everything was tidy, not sure if he was just trying to clear his mind or actually clean but he kept at it until he just faintly heard Serenade down the hall. He straightened his demeanor and poked his head out of the room
"Yeah, just doing some last minute cleaning heh"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

~\Rook/~ wrote:"So, Tara, right? I guess it's not nice to ask, but, how did you..?" She asked timidly, guessing that it's a soft area to be talking about.
"It's fine, luv. Bunny boy here and I went playing in the woods in England and I kind of had to hold off a wolf for him to get away," Tara explained. Buster's ears fell flat. he still hated that he was the reason she died.

"I was a stray, after all. No one but Buster to miss me. I'd do it again in a heartbeat if i still had one."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: Duke had been in one of the rooms down the hall just making sure everything was tidy, not sure if he was just trying to clear his mind or actually clean but he kept at it until he just faintly heard Serenade down the hall. He straightened his demeanor and poked his head out of the room
"Yeah, just doing some last minute cleaning heh"
"well....you might know this already , but a new pet just came in , she seems kinda nice , so I was thinking maybe you guys should meet , she's with the others right now.And..." she paused , blushing slightly with a smile "...thanks for the blanket"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:"So, Tara, right? I guess it's not nice to ask, but, how did you..?" She asked timidly, guessing that it's a soft area to be talking about.
"It's fine, luv. Bunny boy here and I went playing in the woods in England and I kind of had to hold off a wolf for him to get away," Tara explained. Buster's ears fell flat. he still hated that he was the reason she died.

"I was a stray, after all. No one but Buster to miss me. I'd do it again in a heartbeat if i still had one."
Jessie flattened her ears and looked down at the ground. She kinda wished she hadn't asked now.. But she cleared her mind and put on a sympathizing smile. "Must've been hard for you.. Both.. Well at least you're still together, eh?" She said, shuffling a foot across the floor.
Character Reference
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad! I'm going to go explore." Lyn said walking out the door, while his parents were unpacking boxes. "Oops, almost forgot." He said walking back inside to get his staff. "Okay, but be careful." Lyn's mom called out as he ran outside. "I will." The cat replied. I'm going to start by exploring the forest. Lyn thought. The cat walked in the forest for a while. Great, I'm lost. He thought. He soon saw a cabin a little bit ahead. Lyn walked up to the door and knocked. "Um, hello? Anyone home?" He called.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "well....you might know this already , but a new pet just came in , she seems kinda nice , so I was thinking maybe you guys should meet , she's with the others right now.And..." she paused , blushing slightly with a smile "...thanks for the blanket"
Duke smiled with a faint blush of his own having thought she was asleep.
"Oh yeah no problem. So er did she mention her name"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus took a look at Keon. To his eyes, the poor cat looked as if he wanted to physically merge with the couch and disappear. And he oh so knew the feeling...
The wolfdog smiled at Keon. "Tell you what, K! Why don't we just take a walk outside? It's getting crowded here and you look like you could use some fresh air. Hm?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: Duke smiled with a faint blush of his own having thought she was asleep.
"Oh yeah no problem. So er did she mention her name"
" yah , it's Jessie , seems like a very fun loving pet , and somehow dealing with the whole "seeing ghost" thing pretty well" Serenade chuckled
hypernovatic wrote:"Um, hello? Anyone home?"
Hearing the little cat knocking on the door , her heart jumped , but calmed down pretty fast because unlike Jessie , there wasn't any human presence near him ,which means this one was alone , she sighed , then giggle "seems like we have another guest , I'll get the door , come on down as soon as you can ok" she said , winked at him , then ran downstairs and open the door
"oh hi , how can I help you ?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, uh, hi. I didn't know anyone lived here. I'm a little lost. Can I come in?" Lyn said, surprised someone answered the door.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

hypernovatic wrote:"Oh, uh, hi. I didn't know anyone lived here. I'm a little lost. Can I come in?" Lyn said, surprised someone answered the door.
"of course . And don't worry nobody lived here actually , we all just got to meet each other today here " the blue fox said , stood aside for the cat to walk in
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, okay. My name's Lyn, by the way." The cat said as he walked inside.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Serenade smiled at the cat "Serenade , and the wolf over there is Janus , his friend Buster , Jessie , and Keon " she said , pointing at each of the pets "aaand....Hubert and Tara" she ended , wondered how he would react
"oh and that fox up there is Duke"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.