Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

trekkie

Re: Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

Post by trekkie »

Aardvark: Dunno. If it involves a paycheck, I hope so. I don’t know if my job will still retain me, considering I am an aardvark. As for Todd,I think that red panda truly loves me, though my sense about that might be off from being transmogrified.

Spring and/or Summer, are your current fur colors the fur colors you had on Earth or did you change them in heaven?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Oh, we swapped `em ... and, of course, Winter did bright white. But you oughta see what Autumn went for ... and she changes patterns like a demented Oak, sooooo dazzling!

Miles - What are your plans for Spring break? Do you take the whole pack along or just you and Lucretia? You seem like a real romantic. ;)
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Miles: I am just resting and enjoying the time off. I love interacting with the kids but the administrative meetings in my job are a real pain in the tail. Also, Lucretia is has a, “girls trip” with Gale and Bailey.

Olive, is Pueblo still your boyfriend?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Olive: "Of course he is - he wants to play tag every time I see him! I just wish he wasn't so overcome with affection that he outruns me all the time."

Say, Sargeant Ralph, how is the force dealing with all these transformations, rampaging Infernals, and urban upheaval?"
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Ralph: "What? What! Why doesn't anybody report these things!? Oh, Mungo and Fox are on it ... ? Now I'm just depressed ..... "

So, Bino, what do you do during all these cosmic interludes?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Bino: Oh, same as always, being the most respected dog in Babylon Gardens, running the most successful iteration of the Good old Dig Club ever and becoming the most brilliant poet ever to exist in this neighborhood. And of course being modest.

Pueblo, would you like to be in another Imaginate?

Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Pueblo: Absolutely! As long as Olive is at least 10,000 miles away from me at all times.

Olive: Hi, Pueblo!

Pueblo: Somebody kill meeee!

Hey, Sgt. Ralph, have you ever thought about retiring?
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Sgt Ralph: Not really. I don’t know what I would do if I became a civilian. I mean, I’m sure I’ll have to eventually, but not for quite a while. I do admit though, that the bureaucracy and paperwork sometimes tempts me to turn in my badge. But, despite how much they may annoy me sometimes, I like my officers too much.

Lois, how do you and Devo get along?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Lois: "Well, now that I'm an animal - we can converse. Our perceptions are a little different, though. For example, he can't understand why I don't chase Marion up a tree. ...or eat her."

Mrs. McGillicuddy, are you baking more pies now that there are monsters afoot?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Mrs. McG: Well, I’m in Heaven with everyone else I think, so I don’t know of any monsters or demons. But I have been baking pies, of course, I have one cooling for Truck and Falstaff, and another for Marion and Lois. Come to think of it being in Heaven would explain why my pies have always been turning out perfect lately.

Lester, have you considered taking a trip to Japan?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Actually, I've been trying to talk Itzuki into taking me along when he goes home to visit his parents. He's sorta non-committal, though.

Hey, Joey, would you like to go along with Lester if he gets invited to Japan?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Joey: No, I would need a break from Lester. I mean, he’s my friend, but yeesh . Whenever someone beats him at D&D, he goes off in a huff, and Dallas, Squeak, and I have to let him have his way in everything in the next session.

Lois, have you tried any different foods since becoming a bobcat?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Not really. Devo got me a subscription to Chewy, that on-line pet food site which, I guess, was well intentioned. First box had some interesting things but nothing like, you know, macaroni and cheese.

Hey, Rex! What's cookin'? or Bakin'? or ... whatever?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Rex: I’m trying to make some cat and dog treats, not only for my boyfriend Mr. Biggleswoth but to earn money for my family and to keep Bino and Duchess from eating all the biscuits. They won’t touch them if I say cats can have them too. Also taking some classes with Max, Grape, and Peanut.

Sabrina, how is Fido enjoying heaven?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sabrina: Well, the crime rate's pretty low so he, Terrance, and Mungo have finally managed to teach Kevin how to play Hearts. Sargeant Ralph wants them to move on to Clue, though, but Mungo's scared of murderers ... especially when they do it with the knife in the conservatory.

Hey, Keys and Fidler - is it true?! You two are really playing Bach now that you're in Heaven?
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Fidler and Keys: Playing Bach? We're playing with Bach!

King: How would you, hypothetically of course, feel about Olive dating Pueblo?
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Bailey: Uh...I think King just fainted from the question, so he'll have to get back to you on that.

Tarot: What do you think of Magic The Gathering?
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
MischaTheWolf

Post by MischaTheWolf »

Answer from Tarot: I think it’s cute that you think I have the time to worry about a card game.

Question to Fox: Do you practice meditation?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Fox: "A little - I think I'm more into free-floating anxiety."

Say, game guys - yeah, you, Lester, Joey, and Dallas - do you still play Magic - The Gathering or have you moved on what with all the bruhaha about the manufacturer churning out so many cards?