HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hotep the psychic »

anubis grit his teeth un wanting to, but knowing his two sides he knew now his spiritual form would be calmerthan anyother time. with a long sigh and a nod anubis took off his belongings reached inside hisbandana collar and untied it, upon taking it off hara could see an ancient eygyptian symbol that started glowing. soon anubis's eyes glowed red and blue his body seeming to dissolve to dust slowly showing his true form. anubis tail split in two and with a small flash a two tailed black and red fox with onyx leg plates and linen robe sat crosslegged with a black and gold staff across his lap, opening his eyes showed one blue and one red eye. "its been very long since ive been in this form in the real world. you are hara correct, ive watched from the mind of anubis. i am kritaros spirit of wind, mind, and shadows." kritaros said voice deeper than anubis's original
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:the rat blinked, puzzled. "Name? No, we don't use that funny thing. Not for ourselves. Too complicated to keep track In fact, we think you humans are crazy because there's so many of you and each one with a name. Ugh. We are the Rigos Swarm. Each Swarm has its name. So you may talk to me like to anyone else of my swarm."
"Next week I get to lead!" Said a younger rat lifiting his paw enthusiastically.
"I got it the first time you said it!" the head rat shouted back. Then, to the human, "Your peer didn't leave his name, he said only that he was working for Spencers. Sorry. But I suggest you join your swarm now. We'll keep the papers here as usual."
"huh. interesting," Drake said. "Before I go, is there any information you can give me. Somewhere this guy may be, a description of what he looks like? Maybe what he was wearing?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well...he's built like you. Bit of white here." The rat touched his temple. "Wore a bright jacket. Glasses. Funny way of talking."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Funny in what way?" Drake asked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"He spuoke dis way," the rat answered with a stereotypical russian accent. "But not always. Only when he went down the pipe," he pointed at the waterfall and came out with a gold nugget he started speaking funny."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:anubis grit his teeth un wanting to, but knowing his two sides he knew now his spiritual form would be calmerthan anyother time. with a long sigh and a nod anubis took off his belongings reached inside hisbandana collar and untied it, upon taking it off hara could see an ancient eygyptian symbol that started glowing. soon anubis's eyes glowed red and blue his body seeming to dissolve to dust slowly showing his true form. anubis tail split in two and with a small flash a two tailed black and red fox with onyx leg plates and linen robe sat crosslegged with a black and gold staff across his lap, opening his eyes showed one blue and one red eye. "its been very long since ive been in this form in the real world. you are hara correct, ive watched from the mind of anubis. i am kritaros spirit of wind, mind, and shadows." kritaros said voice deeper than anubis's original
"Welcome, Kritaros, Spirit of the Wind, the Mind and the Shadows. I am honored to be in your presence. I hope we can have a civilized conversation." Hara reached out and took a cup. A simple gesture and a word uttered in a whisper, and the cup filled with crystalline water. She offered the cup to the black and red fox. "Pray tell me, what brought you to link with the one known as Anubis?"
Hotep the psychic

"his past joined us together." kritaros said taking the glass and drinking a small amount."in the past as a kit anubis aided spirits. his sight for them was greater than any there. but one day he took a fall that would have ended him had it not been for me. before he hit the ground, i saved him from so, a favor from anubis's real father the king of all spirits of the eastern plane. this is how anubis has such power in this world." kritaros said setting the cup down. he then summoned a scroll made of papyrus and gave it to hara, written on the outside was "the anuban family tree" written in spritual languege "this scroll will show eveyone in the family of anubis. and everyone else, you may even recognize few. this is also the reason why anubis is followed by the man known as pace." kritaros finished.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hara took the scrool, nodding. "In this case, it will be our duty to protect this mortal from his enemies and help him training his gifts. Is there anything we could do for you?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"He spuoke dis way," the rat answered with a stereotypical russian accent. "But not always. Only when he went down the pipe," he pointed at the waterfall and came out with a gold nugget he started speaking funny."
"that's... that's actually pretty helpful, thanks." Drake said to the rat. "I guess I'll go try to catch up with the rest of my group."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke thought he heard a faint scream that sounded like Mae. He tilted his head towards it, but knowing where she was and there being nothing he could do, he simply went back to his coffee.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"that's... that's actually pretty helpful, thanks." Drake said to the rat. "I guess I'll go try to catch up with the rest of my group."
"Well, good luck then. The swarm is grateful to you. Farewell, visitor."
Hotep the psychic

"it will prove to you how much his enemy knows of abilities and strengths. due to confrontation multiple times he knows many tricks and how to stop them. pace of very strong even without the demon that controls him...help with anubis's abilities is not needed as well. for now use him as you want in work, help and so on. ill cunsult with his father on what you say.....i must go, now take these words to heart if pace finds this place and finds the monks, he will destroy everything and use it for his own bidding. hes stronger than any demon ive ever faced." kritaros said slowly fading away showing anubis again once he was gone. anubis looked around as if he forgot where he was.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The rabbit high shaman smiled gently at the fox. "It was a pleasant chat. I have learnt enough, I think. Now, you must feel tired. Why don't you just go take a walk? These are sacred grounds, respected by all tribes, even the fiercest ones. So you may relax."
Hotep the psychic

anubis nodded before standing slowly and leaving holding his head in one paw
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:Angelina and Faye too reached the settlement.
"Balkan! We heard your call!" the lycaon said between pants -she had never run that fast in her life! Especially under the pressure of fear.
"What transpires, mate?" Faye asked, looking as if she was ready for a fight.
The two found his mate talking to his brother Martin, who was sitting with his legs crossed on them. While the shepherd did not even make a sound or a move, his head was raised and his eyes were focused in the direction of the nearby medical tent, focused as if trying to tear down the cloth of the tents with his stare alone. Balkan was walking around him, trying to reach him, but the sitting dog was quiet.
After one last failed attempt to talk to him, the half-wolf turned to his two mates "Faye, Angie, thank the spirits yer here! Ol'Roger doesn't wanna tell me how he is an' Martin here is like a livin' statue. The doctors also won't let anyone enter... an' I can't feel him as Ah feel anyone else."
Roarin wrote:"Thanks." The dog waved to Roger, walking toward the tent.
Entering the tent Flint was surprised to see not only Martin and Balkan, but the two other female canines too.
"So... you guys are having a secret party without me?" He asked, smirking.
Balkan wasn't as surprised to see Flint
"Flint, brother, please tell us what happened!" the half-wolf said "Martin won't speak and so does Roger."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke looked at Amber for a moment.

"Care to head back to our room for a bit?" He asked. She nodded. The two left the cafeteria quietly headed down the hall.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique sat quietly on Flint's head. She decided then to go see the man herself. She slipped into the infirm's tent to see exactly what state he was in. She lighted on his head and looked at him closely.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:anubis nodded before standing slowly and leaving holding his head in one paw
"Well, hee-llo new guy!" said someone from somewhere in the trees over Anubis.
A bird. A raven, its feathers of a rich black with blue reflexes, just like blue were the markings running all over its body. "A fox, eh? The only ones I know of in this place are tourists. You don't look like a tourist, though."
Hotep the psychic

"im not a tourist in fact. so you are correct on that. i live in the forest closer to town" anubis said with a shudder remembering his last experience with ravens
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The raven rubbed under his beak with a wing. "In the forest, eh? Ehmm, never heard of a feral fox living on this island at all. And I heard about a lot of things, kit. So, how long have you been living in the forest? You got the aura of a powerful shaman, but bear no marking, so you're no native. But I'm being rude: I am Jolgodar. And you are..?"
Hotep the psychic

"im Anubis, and by marking you must mean like so." Anubis said showing the dark red Egyptian symbol under his bandana collar. he placed it back "im a traveler, ive been to many places. ive only been here for a few days in a den by the river. its a pleasure to make your acquaintance jolgodar" Anubis said with one paw behind his back and a waving gesture with the other with a bow as used in Germany. (if you have seen the TF2 medic say thank you with a bow then youd understand how this may look)
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan wasn't as surprised to see Flint
"Flint, brother, please tell us what happened!" the half-wolf said "Martin won't speak and so does Roger."
Flint looked at Martin questioningly. Why wasn't Martin saying anything?
"Well... To tell you the truth I don't really know much myself." The dog shrugged.
"There was something with a bright light and Dimitar got really tired and then there was that injection thing..."
Flint sighed.
"I don't know, nobody's telling me anything either."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:Flint looked at Martin questioningly. Why wasn't Martin saying anything?
"Well... To tell you the truth I don't really know much myself." The dog shrugged.
"There was something with a bright light and Dimitar got really tired and then there was that injection thing..."
Flint sighed.
"I don't know, nobody's telling me anything either."
Angelina approached the dog. She had a dead-serious expression in her otherwise merry-go-round eyes. "You who are named Flint, tell me: I can perceive the magic coming from that tent. What did the human do? And be accurate."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"im Anubis, and by marking you must mean like so." Anubis said showing the dark red Egyptian symbol under his bandana collar. he placed it back "im a traveler, ive been to many places. ive only been here for a few days in a den by the river. its a pleasure to make your acquaintance jolgodar" Anubis said with one paw behind his back and a waving gesture with the other with a bow as used in Germany. (if you have seen the TF2 medic say thank you with a bow then youd understand how this may look)
The raven shook his head. "No, kit: By 'marking', I mean these." He ran a wing along his body covered in what an unlearnt would just call 'tattoos'. "Funny creature you are, just like that Shadowclaw guy: He too had an...unexpected guest living inside his body and mind. But your protector doesn't appear as a generally hostile presence." The raven winked at the spirit only he could see, as if he was a superimposed image over Anubis'.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:Angelina approached the dog. She had a dead-serious expression in her otherwise merry-go-round eyes. "You who are named Flint, tell me: I can perceive the magic coming from that tent. What did the human do? And be accurate."
"Hmm? Oh, well..." Flint scratched his head as he tried to recount the specifics.
"After Dimitar whipped out those really cool light saber things to kill the demon there was this bright beacon of light and some mist that covered him. It looked like a really bright spotlight that was coming from the sky... Anyways, then there was a whole bunch of spirits that came out of the relic thing the demon came from. They all flew up into the light and disappeared. I think Dimitar said he was... freeing their souls? Breaking a curse? Something like that..."
Flint looked in the direction of the other tent.
"He didn't look so good afterwards though. I had to help him get back to the car.''

Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

"shadowclaw?"anubis said questioningly looking at the tattoos on the bird
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:"Hmm? Oh, well..." Flint scratched his head as he tried to recount the specifics.
"After Dimitar whipped out those really cool light saber things to kill the demon there was this bright beacon of light and some mist that covered him. It looked like a really bright spotlight that was coming from the sky... Anyways, then there was a whole bunch of spirits that came out of the relic thing the demon came from. They all flew up into the light and disappeared. I think Dimitar said he was... freeing their souls? Breaking a curse? Something like that..."
Flint looked in the direction of the other tent.
"He didn't look so good afterwards though. I had to help him get back to the car.''
"What *kind* of demon? I know they can take many form, but they are bound to their natural one during a fight, especially one as you described it."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"shadowclaw?"anubis said questioningly looking at the tattoos on the bird
"Nevermind. By tomorrow, it should be a problem no longer. Hopefully. Spirit world can be so capricious, I swear!" Then the raven looked at the fox with attention. "But say, you look like I was unnerving you or something. Is there any trouble, kit?"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis heard kritaros in his mind before talking "no nothings bothering me but I would like to know where I am and what this place is" Anubis said looking around again
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis heard kritaros in his mind before talking "no nothings bothering me but I would like to know where I am and what this place is" Anubis said looking around again
Jolgodar jumped off the branch and landed on the fox's shoulder. "Well, this village is Arcadia, the house of the shamans. Here the gifted ones are trained to deal with the spirit world so to help the islands' inahbitants and protect Tricana. In a way, this is the worst place to play any misdeed. Even the cubs have a degree of protection against magical/spiritual interference."
Hotep the psychic

"well thats good to know, and shadowclaw was a once problem? so even though this place is protected a large demon broke in? very well done." anubis said with a little sarcasm
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"A large demon broke in," the raven repeated mockingly. "Well, the large demon was dealt with, chap. So there."
Hotep the psychic

"was, was is the key term not "is" was, what happened to the demon?"anubis asked now thinking inside him kritaros also thought about the demon.
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:"What *kind* of demon? I know they can take many form, but they are bound to their natural one during a fight, especially one as you described it."
Flint shrugged.
"I'm not sure what kind it is. But it looked like a silver and gold mantis, cept it had hands and legs and could throw these dark glowing balls at you." The dog scrunched his face, trying to think harder.
"Erm... I'm pretty sure the demon said his name but... I can't remember... he said something about devouring our souls though."

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"was, was is the key term not "is" was, what happened to the demon?"anubis asked now thinking inside him kritaros also thought about the demon.
"Oh, the thing was semt back where it had come from. Tough guy, but again *we* are better. As of now, Shadowclaw is getting ready to leave this plane. The poor soul had come back from a long sleep to be together with his friends again, and now is going to be at peace at last."
---
Roarin wrote:Flint shrugged.
"I'm not sure what kind it is. But it looked like a silver and gold mantis, cept it had hands and legs and could throw these dark glowing balls at you." The dog scrunched his face, trying to think harder.
"Erm... I'm pretty sure the demon said his name but... I can't remember... he said something about devouring our souls though."
Back was the happy smile. "Oh! Better, then: I never heard of a soul-devouring mantis, so it must be some foreign spirit." She wiggled her index at Balkan. "My love, you really should tell your human to start dealing with nicer spirits instead of inviting the bad ones."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Seeing all she wanted, and not picking anything up. Monique thought it best to let him rest. So she flitted back over to Flint's head. Invisible of course.
valerio

Post by valerio »

A furry finger went and caressed the minibat's head. "How so CUTE! Who are you, tiny spirit?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique darted back in shock! No one had done that to her before! And she was quite surprised. She hid behind Flint's right ear and looked at her quizzically.

Did she just? She thought to herself.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hmm? Tiny spirit?" Flint reflexively looked up to see what Angelina was petting above his head.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Monique darted back in shock! No one had done that to her before! And she was quite surprised. She hid behind Flint's right ear and looked at her quizzically.
Did she just? She thought to herself.
"Daww! Even CUTER!" Angelina hopped. "Now come out tiny one. I am Angelina, who are you?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique carefully slid down Flint's neck, and ducked into his collar. Then she became visible, so she wouldn't startle the others by just becoming visible all of a sudden. Then she peeked out of Flint's collar just a little.

"How? Have you been trained?" Monique asked without giving this strange creature any of her information without some explanation.
valerio

Post by valerio »

*tee hee* no, silly. I waz stillborn for a minute or two and the shaman said me that it allows me to see the sprits. but I only like to talk with the nice ones of course
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh," Monique said, lifting her head a little higher, but she still didn't get out of Flint's collar, "You aren't going to try to banish me are you?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

The lycaon pouted. "Aww, no! i would never! You're too small and cute to deserve that! I wish I had a collar, so that you could snuggle there!" She giggled again.
Faye was aghast. "I. Can't. Believe. IT! That-that..." she stuttered much like a furry, feral personification of John Cage in Ally McBeal. "She's *born* with the talent! Ack!"