HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly - Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Victor walked toward the resort. "Come on, you two. A long night awaits us."
at the same time, two lycaons ran in the direction of the village to send the news to the Chieftain.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Celeste gritted her teeth, trying not to yell. She knew something was wrong with Adel, by the sound of his voice. She looked at him, and upon seeing his tears, began to cry herself. "Stop it! Stop crying!" she said, shakily. "I'm sorry for your loss, for all your losses." She put a comforting paw on his shoulder. "I don't want her to go. Ever. But, I'm running out of steam." Celeste's paw dropped into the sand. "Every time I hear from her she's getting worse; every time I see her she looks weaker. I want to be strong, I'm trying so hard..." She took a shaky breath before continuing, in the smallest voice, "I just don't think I can keep this up for much longer."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel buried his paw in the sand where his tears had fallen.

At Celeste's request, Adel tried his hardest to stop crying, but all he could do was slow it down. Despite this, he smiled and put his paws on her shoulders, the right one closed. He stared a hole through her eyes. "You are strong. But is seems zat you believe you have to be strong by yourself. No one has to suffer alone. You have friends here zat are villing to help... all you have to do is ask. Use that suffering you feel to change how everyzing works. Ve can do it, but only if you are villing to try; ve cannot help if you give up. Be strong long enough to find a cure. Believe in your grandmozer's strangth, und in your own, und you vill find a cure." The German Shepherd reached behind his collar.

Adel grabbed onto her arm that was in the sand and pulled it out daintily, opening her paw and placing something on the paw of her paw: a seashell necklace.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Victor walked toward the resort. "Come on, you two. A long night awaits us."
"Alright.." Randy said. He reached for Salina's paw and held it in his as they followed Victor to the resort. "Mmm I hope Heart won't freak out when she knows about our engagement, you know, 'cause of that freak accident with the dolphin. She'll flip knowing that we're together..." Randy commented, chuckling abit. He nuzzled his nose against her neck as they walked on to the resort.

"And I wonder what our pups will look like. Japanese Spitz mixed with Lycaon. Hmmm...." Randy asked.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Game

Post by The Game »

Celeste watched Adel's face as he put the necklace in her paw. It didn't bother her that he touched her, nor that she touched him only seconds before. It was almost...nice. So caught up in just absorbing the moment, she almost forgot to respond. "No...no I'm not strong...

The shook her head. "And..." Her voice broke. "I...can't accept this. It's beautiful, and I'm honoured that you chose to give it to me," she said slowly, hiccuping on tears, "...but...to whom did this belong before now?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel kept that "everything will be alright" smile. He looked her in the eyes, then looked out to sea. "Yes, you are strong. Zat necklace belonged to my girlfriend... Just before she... passed avay, she gave it to me, und her last vords to me vere, 'Sweetie, I want you to keep this dear until you find someone who needs it more than you.' She alvays zought of everbody else over herself; she vas ze strongest person I ever met. I know you vere who she meant." For the first time, it didn't hurt to talk about her, or even to think of her. All he could find were happy memories, which caused his smile to broaden.
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:"Alright.." Randy said. He reached for Salina's paw and held it in his as they followed Victor to the resort. "Mmm I hope Heart won't freak out when she knows about our engagement, you know, 'cause of that freak accident with the dolphin. She'll flip knowing that we're together..." Randy commented, chuckling abit. He nuzzled his nose against her neck as they walked on to the resort.
"And I wonder what our pups will look like. Japanese Spitz mixed with Lycaon. Hmmm...." Randy asked.
Salina nodded "Who knows? Perhaps the German Shepherd genes will be predominant and we'll have fluffy wolf-like litters, or yours will prevail giving birth to smaller lycaons. But whatever the looks, their health will be even stronger."
The group was entering the hotel. "Kewl down, ya two lovebirds. First we must talk with da big boss here." Victor led the couple into an elevator. After he had entered as well, the German Lycaon punched a number sequence into a keypad near the push-button panel. He waited a moment, then he said, "Ambassador Victor Wendell o'Salisgrave for Richard Spencers, please."
The doors closed and the elevator went in the 'down' direction.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Gian smiled and reached his paw out to Colins, taking his wrist in his hold and holding it firmly. "Not as fun... bu' sure, truce." He laughed softly, and released the Lycaons paw and wrist turning towards the waters as some excitement wit the dolphins seemed to have went on. They were always causing trouble, Gian wondered why they didn't just behave themselves for once. He looked to COlin and smiled softly though. "A'right slacker... lets go an' get something ta' eat!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Leaving human civilization huh..." Randy said as the group went down with the elevator. He had no regrets, but he was still nervous however, that he may not be able to adapt that quickly. He held Salina's hand tight as he thought about it.

"So Victor, what's it like? Living as a native? Do I have a certain role to fufill in the tribe? Do I uh...wear some sort of tribal clothing and hunt and everything which I see on the Geographic channel or something?.." Randy asked, curious. He still needed to be assured that his transition to the wild will be more or less smooth.

But he decided that as long as he had Salina and their pups, everything will turn out just fine.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

The door opened on a short corridor. Victor called it 'Last way back'. It happened that enthusiast guys like Randy suddenly had an afterthought. He didn't blame them. That's why, instead of proceeding, once they were out of the elevator, he said, "As a member of the tribe, you'll dress like me." The German Lycaon ran his paws along his fully naked body. Then he tipped his nosetip. "We recourse to 'smell-paint' to mark and identify each tribe. You'll get used to the nuances.
"As a tribe-member, you'll hunt for goats and rats for food, oh, and also fish. Or, you can be a farmer and grow your food. Your first and absolute duty will be toward your mate, who'll be having equal rights and say in your union. In fact, she'll take the decisions concerning both of you when she'll be pregnant. After the birth of the litter, both of you shall share equally your duties, and the village whole will help you and so every other member of the other Lycaons' villages.
"We can have help from the humans, in case of emergencencies, but we pride ourselves on not relying on them. We are grateful to them, we are good friends with them, but not soft with them. There are other chores and duties, but you'll see."
He slapped the spitz on the back. "If your will is strong, you'll learn everything in no time. We'll be helping both of you as best as we can. You just make sure to give us a strong litter, my friend." Then he became serious, as he pointed at the door at the end of the corridor.
"Ready to your next step to rebirth?"
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

While the clock was ticking, Heart lying in her bed while her electro acoustic guitar was making sad sounds, accompanied by her sweet voice ...

"But I'm creep .... -
She sang with some tears in her eyes.

She began to mourn, maybe the dolphins had done something to her ... maybe. Then she left her guitar aside, and leaned her ​​head on the pillow, and continued crying.

"Alone"
She tought.

Then she saw something in front of it, the Randy's laptop; she took it between her paws carefully.

"I shouldn't..."

But she could not stop herself, she opened it and began to sniff ...

"What! What is this ??!...-
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
The Game

Post by The Game »

Celeste wanted to argue. Adel needed this necklace. It belonged to someone he loved, he deserved her keep-sake, not her. She wouldn't have done the same for him...would she? Of course she would; she knew that. Celeste gave a shaky smile and held the necklace tighter. "...Thank you, then. She must have been an amazing girl." She wiped the trails of tears off her face; the time for crying was over. Looking at Adel, Celeste almost grinned as well. His happiness was contagious. "Do you mind telling me more about her?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"O...oh.." Randy said with a gradual accent as Victor ran his paw down his naked body. Well okay, I guess I can live with that. I'll just wear my collar when I step into town or something.., Randy thought.

Randy's mind went in circles as Victor described the roles and responsibilities of a tribe member. It seemed pretty taxing at first, but his strong mind willed him to take it in. He had nothing to lose after all, and the only remaining piece of his modern day living was just his laptop back at the Heart's room. He nodded as Victor wanted he and Salina to bear the tribe a good litter of their finest pups.

He looked up to the tall Lycaon and smiled. "Yes, I'm ready for my new life!" Randy said proudly and looking at Salina with joy.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

The Game wrote:Celeste wanted to argue. Adel needed this necklace. It belonged to someone he loved, he deserved her keep-sake, not her. She wouldn't have done the same for him...would she? Of course she would; she knew that. Celeste gave a shaky smile and held the necklace tighter. "...Thank you, then. She must have been an amazing girl." She wiped the trails of tears off her face; the time for crying was over. Looking at Adel, Celeste almost grinned as well. His happiness was contagious. "Do you mind telling me more about her?"
Adel sat on the sand where he was, facing the ocean. He felt satisfied. His late girlfriend, she was smart. She foresaw that something like this would happen; she knew him all too well. Adel patted the sand next to him, indicating for Celeste to sit. He stared back at the ocean and waited for the cat to sit before he started.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Mareks wrote:Gian smiled and reached his paw out to Colins, taking his wrist in his hold and holding it firmly. "Not as fun... bu' sure, truce." He laughed softly, and released the Lycaons paw and wrist turning towards the waters as some excitement wit the dolphins seemed to have went on. They were always causing trouble, Gian wondered why they didn't just behave themselves for once. He looked to COlin and smiled softly though. "A'right slacker... lets go an' get something ta' eat!"
Colin sniffed at the air. Faint scents of cooking food drifted on the breeze. His stomach rumbled, and Colin realized that he hadn't had anything to eat since that morning. "Soun's good," Colin said with a grin. "Le's go!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:"O...oh.." Randy said with a gradual accent as Victor ran his paw down his naked body. Well okay, I guess I can live with that. I'll just wear my collar when I step into town or something.., Randy thought.

Randy's mind went in circles as Victor described the roles and responsibilities of a tribe member. It seemed pretty taxing at first, but his strong mind willed him to take it in. He had nothing to lose after all, and the only remaining piece of his modern day living was just his laptop back at the Heart's room. He nodded as Victor wanted he and Salina to bear the tribe a good litter of their finest pups.

He looked up to the tall Lycaon and smiled. "Yes, I'm ready for my new life!" Randy said proudly and looking at Salina with joy.
Victor nodded. "Then, let ourselves in," he said, leading the new couple to Spencers' office.
The automatic door opened. "Ah, good evening, Chieftain Spencers," the Lycaon said, bowing.
The man stood up and returned the gesture. "Ambassador Victor Wendell." Then he looked at the two canines behind Victor. And he smiled. "Let me guess. This is it?"
Another bow. "Aye, Chieftain. Randy will join our village as lifemate of my sister Salina. he has been informed of what awaits him. His desire to renounce his petship is sincere."
The man sat down. He examined the white-furred figure before him. "Oh, I am sure it is. After all, having nothing else to lose, including his ill-gotten money, the alternatives wouldn't be so attractive. Am I wrong, my boy?" he smiled again, but this time the expression held a certain coldness...
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

How did he..

Randy's eye twitched as those words reached his ears, and felt uncomfortable within his gut as that cold expression made him breathless all of a sudden. Did he know about Randy being a pickpocket and an internet hacker? Did he know about his past?

He tentatively decided to take a nasty chance in pretending to be a little confused about what he said. Still, maybe he had proof? Would he be turned in to the authorities and worse, sent back to Hong Kong? Back to the streets? His mind was frantically trying to come up with solutions while they were being constantly voided by the facts and the consequences. He somehow made up his mind to have a little smokescreen in the current situation, which hopefully worked.

"Chieftain Spencers, sir. Pardon me for asking, but what do you mean by ill-gotten money. Is it possible to clarify?" Randy asked, then looking at Salina and Victor.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Richard Spencers shook his head, still smiling that cold smile. At Randy's question he raised an admonishing finger.
"My dear boy, first rule in business is 'Take care of your own'. My systems became alert of your wireless illegal activity the moment you stepped on the island. You are good, I concede it, and so my security wasted precious time to block your software. In fact, as we speak, your account is being completely depleted in favor of those you have stolen to. You know, I really hate unhappy customers.
"The next step was double cheking past the fake IDs you gave to board the Sea Dragon. And I learnt enough to understand why you acted as you did."
The man stood up and approached Randy. He then bent down on one knee and squeezed his shoulder. "I'm truly sorry your life took such a bad turn. My own family used to be noble and proud before losing everything, and I wasn't born rich myself. So, let's just make a deal.
"This is sovereign territory, there are two laws: mine and the natives. As per my own law, I won't turn you to any other authority but the Salisgrave village's. If they are willing to give you a chance, I'll turn a blind eye... And perhaps, one day, i will hire you as consultant against other hackers. But for now, you will have to renounce *everything* of your own life, including your gizmos. So?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy gawked with awe and shock as Chieftain Spencers went on with the details. He had knew everything about him and everything uncovered about him had been accurate. The fake ID's for the Sea Dragon, the hacking software, the property he stole. Randy looked down in disappointment and was about to give a large sigh when the Chieftain knelt down and consoled him, as well as making an offer to him.

He thought about it long and hard. It will be an uphill struggle without his gadgets while being in the village. He was someone who needed to be in touch with technology, but he bit the bullet and looked at him back. He smiled and nodded. "Deal. I'll be surrendering my possessions in a moment. Here, you can take this first." Randy said, unclipping his black collar and clutching it in his paw. "My collar is sort of like a bluetooth device, and it sends information to my laptop the latest hacking information as well as providing WiFi coverage." he said. Now he felt like a native, being really really naked. He blushed as he put the collar in Richard's hand.

He then turned to Victor and Salina, already guessing that they might have been pretty disappointed with Randy after hearing what the Chieftain had to say. He looked down and bowed, eyes locked on the carpeted floor of the office. "Please forgive me. I have now thrown away the last of my past life. I really need to start over. Salina, will you forgive me, a thief? You are now what runs me and makes me complete..." Randy asked with a sincere tone.
theblackcateyes

-What is this?, Randy you are a hacker!!-Yelled impressed Heart.

When she looked the computer she started to getting her angrier and angrier...

-He lied to me!!!-
then she closed the laptop and she locked room door.
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Randy gawked with awe and shock as Chieftain Spencers went on with the details. He had knew everything about him and everything uncovered about him had been accurate. The fake ID's for the Sea Dragon, the hacking software, the property he stole. Randy looked down in disappointment and was about to give a large sigh when the Chieftain knelt down and consoled him, as well as making an offer to him.

He thought about it long and hard. It will be an uphill struggle without his gadgets while being in the village. He was someone who needed to be in touch with technology, but he bit the bullet and looked at him back. He smiled and nodded. "Deal. I'll be surrendering my possessions in a moment. Here, you can take this first." Randy said, unclipping his black collar and clutching it in his paw. "My collar is sort of like a bluetooth device, and it sends information to my laptop the latest hacking information as well as providing WiFi coverage." he said. Now he felt like a native, being really really naked. He blushed as he put the collar in Richard's hand.

He then turned to Victor and Salina, already guessing that they might have been pretty disappointed with Randy after hearing what the Chieftain had to say. He looked down and bowed, eyes locked on the carpeted floor of the office. "Please forgive me. I have now thrown away the last of my past life. I really need to start over. Salina, will you forgive me, a thief? You are now what runs me and makes me complete..." Randy asked with a sincere tone.
Spencers nodded, stood up and went back to his desk. "I will have security retrieve your stuff." He examined the collar. "Interesting trick, here. And relax, one day, when I decide you're trustworthy, you'll have everything back. Being from HK you must have grown with this stuff, you just can't abandon it." He sighed. "Well, Ambassador, he's all yours now."
Victor nodded, and squeezed Randy's shoulder. "You weren't a good dog, before, but know what? I care about what are you now. You are sincere, and that's what count most for us." He winked and nudged at the Japanese Spitz. "Lon' as ye don' teach yer pups t'steal, welcome to the tribe!" And bear-hugged him.
Salina laughed. As soon as Victor let go of Randy, she went and kissed him with a passion! Then, caressing his now naked neck, she said, "When I prayed that you'd be my mate, I accepted that there were things I didn't know about you, Randy. No-one's life is perfect, and your past sins, here, are of no importance. Just promise you'll be true to me, to our pups, to the family and to the village, and I'll be content. This is the meaning of being reborn, among our people."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Tha Housedog wrote: Adel sat on the sand where he was, facing the ocean. He felt satisfied. His late girlfriend, she was smart. She foresaw that something like this would happen; she knew him all too well. Adel patted the sand next to him, indicating for Celeste to sit. He stared back at the ocean and waited for the cat to sit before he started.
Celeste sat next to Adel. She watched his face in hopes of reading his emotions. Sad? No, he was smiling. Happy? Not quite there yet. Content, he was content, Celeste decided. Would she ever be like that? I hope so... She waited for him to start.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"AWK!" Randy squawked as he got bear hugged by the giant Lycaon Ambassador. Warmness now filled his heart as he had been accepted into the tribe and his past sins had been forgiven. Randy couldn't help but cry with joy and return his biggest hug to Victor.

He wagged his tail, laughing as he let go of Victor, and took in Salina's kiss next, savouring every moment. He held her in his arms as she spoke sweet words of encouragement and forgiveness to him. He smiled gently as he nuzzled her neck and hugged her tight, closing his eyes. He looked into her eyes and touched his nose against hers. "Salina, nothing matters to me now other than you and our pups. As long as you are with me, I shall always walk in the right ways. No more....no more lying, cheating, stealing...no more.." Randy said, hugging and kissing her again.

"Ah yes, speaking of that..." Randy said, letting go of Salina for a moment. He went to the Chieftain's table and grabbed a pen and a paper. "Before joining the tribe, I met a pet named Heart and she offered me to stay in a room in your resort. I bet she has found out my dirty secret so I'm just going to write her a note to ask for her forgiveness and bid her farewell. Won't take long.." Randy said, going to another table in a corner of his office. He scratched his head for a moment, then penned down his note:

"Dear Heart,

It's most probable that you have already uncovered a piece of the immoral work I have been doing. You might be shocked, sad or even angry at this point of time. Please, do not hold your feelings back at me, because I truly deserve it. It was what I did for a living back in Hong Kong, and it was what kept me alive. It was what my owner taught me and to be honest, it's become a natural instinct to me and trust me when I say that it isn't something nice sometimes. I now know that I must live a life of purity.

I have decided to throw away my past life and live with the Salisgrave Tribe and Salina. I have promised to live my life right and take care of my mate and our pups. It will be challenging as I will be away from the modern world and into a totally new culture. I am positive that this hardship will teach me various things, and I know I will be much more mature from this point on. I will you show that I am a changed pet. I hope you'll take the time to come visit me as me, Salina and our pups grow together.

And it's really alright if you won't forgive me yet. I just hope...you will eventually...and that we can be friends again. I'm so sorry if you feel cheated. I truly am. I really miss you and I hope to see you again soon..

Your loving friend always",
Randy

He finished writing the note, and put it on the Chieftain's desk. "Is it alright if you can help me deliver this to her room?" Randy asked, going back and holding Salina's paw. He can't wait to begin his new life in Salisgrave..
valerio

Post by valerio »

Spencers took the note. "I'll make sure she receives it right away, young man." He stood up. "Well, have fun with your new life, Randy. Now everybody shoo, I've stil so much work work work to do."
Victor saluted the human a last time, then led everyone out.

Once in the corridor, he said, "Knowin' mom, she'll be too ready t'set up da rejoice party for tomorrow. You'll stay in one of our guests' huts. We'll help ya build your own love nest, if ya promise to make mah sister really happy, t'nite."
Salina shook her head in a mock exasperate way. "One day, that tongue'll be da death o'yours!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Uh hehe...I don't know wether I can promise to be that perfect romantic guy t'you but I'll try my best I guess?" Randy said, shrugging as he had his paw over Salina's waist.

"Alright Vic, off to the village again! I think it would be nice to see where me and Salina are spending the night at.." Randy said, looking at Salina and smiling.
valerio

Post by valerio »

once the group was out of the building, Victor led the others to the beach. "Time for some more celebration, you two. You have all the time to mix blood from now on. Now your new kin, Randy, must meet you..." then, he howled out, "Rejoice, fellas! Chieftain Spencers gave us his blessin'! Salina has a fine outblood mate!"
A chorus of howls and yaps and whooping saluted the announcement. The tourists forgotten, a dozen lycaons ran to Randy and examined him head to toe with their noses! And every one of them complimented him for his choice and commented on his appearance.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oh! Er...Hi there...brothers!" Randy said nervously as the rest of the Lycaon pack came to greet, but mostly smell and identify him with their noses. He never in his whole life had such a large number of animals to give him such a warm welcome and he kept smiling the whole night.

"Hi, I'm Randy, and I will be living with you all from now on!" Randy said cheerfully, bowing to them. He gently gripped Salina's hand as he continued to be examined all over. He leaned over to Salina. "Woah, they sure are a..ur...friendly bunch heh.." he whispered.

"So uh...Victor!" Randy called out to the Ambassador admist all the Lycaons. "Where will Salina and I be spending the night?" he asked.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Fri May 27, 2011 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Salina giggled. "A newblood member in our midst is a great honor, my love. You're part of our community, and everyone will do their best to help you feel home."
and when Randy asked about the accommodation, perhaps forgetting what Victor had told him already, suddenly the Lycaon crowd seemed to explode all around him! Everyone of them, literally, offered the new couple their place for their first mating, with an enthusiasm one would reserve to their own relatives!
Salina shook her head, "Oh, dear! Randy, forgive me, I seem to have forgotten to tell you that it is very good luck to have a blood mixing in one's house. Now they'll start brawling to have us." She giggled again.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Woah! So it's actually good luck to mix blood in one's home? That's....fantastic I think?" Randy smiled as he laughed. He had almost forgotten that he was in a totally new world now and anything here was pretty much possible.

"Uh...okay Salina" Randy said, whispering to his mate again. "I'm kinda shy when requesting this....can you er...ask them who has the nicest home...somewhere reeeallllyyyy to comfy...and something which...er...gets the mood on if you know what I mean?" Randy said, blushing abit as he kept an eye on the natives, hoping they had not heard what he said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"As Ambassador's sister and Chieftain's only daughter," said Victor, placing himself between the couple and the volunteering fans, "ye two come to our place! Rank, birtright an' all dat stuff, shoo shoo fanboys!"
The crowd wasn't happy over this, but it was short-lived. Males and females kept stroking Randy, commenting on the softness of his fur, offering to brush it. Then someone offered the new tribe member to bring him to fish the morning after. Another offered him an expedition to meet the sacred boas... And then, a new voice, feminine, made everyone fall silent, for a moment.
"So the rumors were true," said a white-furred rabbit, whose elaborate red body paintings marked her rank, approaching the crowd. "The Island's magic worked once again, and so soon." The creature extended a paw to Randy. "Lukat-La, Myadron village Ambassador. I hear you two are ready to mix blood?"
Salina nodded and bowed. "Aye, Ambassador. With the help of the Gods, soon, our Gian will have a whole litter to play with."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy's attention soon turned to the white furred rabbit whose features stood out amongst the Lycaon natives. His eyes traced along her red body paint and finally met with her eyes at last.

"Uh...Uh yes Miss! I'm taking Salina as my mate and we're ready to mix blood ma'am. It's a pleasure to meet you too!" Randy said, grabbing her paw and shaking it, smiling. "Wow, nice...uh body paint. And I notice we have the same white fur too! But what rumors are you referring too, if I may ask?" Randy asked out of curiosity.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Lukat-la chuckled. "The rumors that you two are an item. It's been since the German Lycaon was born as a species, that human's pets didn't couple with the natives. Ulysses was our first exception, but his mate died after giving birth and he went back to human civilization. You are the second pet in ur history who actually abandoned his old life to be reborn here. I wish you two luck." She bowed then turned her attention to Victor. "Ambassador, there are matters I would like to discuss with you."
Victor returned the bow. "Then let us find a more tranquil place for our conversation, Ambassador."
And, together, they left
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy looked on with a curious frown as Victor and Lukat-la walked away to a distance until they were out of sight. He would really like to know what matters were there to discuss, especially when news ran wild through the village that he was about to be engaged to Salina his mate. Maybe it was just him and maybe he shouldn't really stick his nose into this. Could be the preparations for the wedding..

He put his paw around his mates waist and nuzzled her neck. "Well? Shall we begin?" Randy asked, going behind her and hugging her gently.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Salina wagged. "My, are you the impatient male." She turned to the village...and lifted up Randy in her arms. "But, I guess, so am I too! Wheeee!" And off she went, carrying the Japanese Spitz as if he was weightless.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"YOU'RE KIDDING ME!!!" Randy yelled as the strong female Lycaon carried him in her arms effortlessly without any signs of tiring out. The whole village cheered as they rushed to Victor's place...
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

The Game wrote:Celeste sat next to Adel. She watched his face in hopes of reading his emotions. Sad? No, he was smiling. Happy? Not quite there yet. Content, he was content, Celeste decided. Would she ever be like that? I hope so... She waited for him to start.
((Let's see how well this goes at 5:15 in the morning.))
Adel started with a bit of a chuckle. His eyes shifted in and out of focus as he re-arranged the memories in his head. Finally, the German Shepherd spoke. "Ah, vere to start... Her name vas Edith. It vas a perfect stroke of luck ven I met her... I had re-applied for ze police dog academy and just failed... again. Zat vas ven I met her, outside the registration building. She vas just passing by, und somezing... Somezing just clicked, it vas love at first sight. She vas so beautiful... Ve ended up getting to know each other better vile vaiting for ze bus to arrive."

Another tear dropped. But this wasn't from melancholy, but rather of fondness for the time they had. "Edith vas a crime-fighter in her own vay. Razer zan join ze police, she became a vigilante, und I stuck with her every step of ze vay. Ve protected each other, loved each other, spent every vaking moment vith each other. She vas ze most hard-vorking cat I ever knew, right up until her last breath..." It was almost sunset now.
theblackcateyes

Then she got out of bed, a good night's sleep had calmed her. She went to the bathroom and cleaned her face with water, the she look in the mirror and felt like an idiot for what had happened.

After grooming, she reached the door, there was something on the ground. A small folded paper.

- What? -

After opening, she read it. Then he crumpled with angry and pain and threw the note from Randy to the floor, and left the room with a tear in her face.
valerio

Post by valerio »

*huff!* said the grey-furred rabbit, as the tourist slammed into him. "Uh, good evening and all the stuff, ma'am." he said with a big smile. He was one HUGE rabbit, whose uniform grey was interrupted by a single white-furred right arm. "You look sad, may I be of help?"
theblackcateyes

"You look sad, may I be of help?"[/quote]

Heart looked to the rabbit curious.

-How could you help me, little cute bunny?- said joking while was shaking his fur.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The rabbit shrugged. Unlike the other natives, he wore a blue and gold kilt and a short cape that covered his left shoulder. He bowed gallantly and kissed her paw like a real gentleman.
"Name's Donau McHalls. You may consider me one of the 'rescuers'. I walk by these premises in search of lost souls to help them on their way, broken hearts to mend! And to prove that not all rabbits are jerks. So, my dear princess, what is the trouble that brings tears to your eyes? Beauty should not be tainted by sorrow."