HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:The two humans are impressed.
"Woooooow!"
"Vhat is zis?"
Feliks just stares owlishly and uncomprehendingly at the pretty lights as he sucks his pacifier.
"A trick of light," Orson answered. "The last of the shaman lions is a master of the light magic, and must have put up quite a show. There must be a great celebration. Who knows why?"
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:Dinara blushes as the fox ends up on top of him and awkwardly tries to extricate him from her fur. Neither cat can see out the window past the gorilla.
"Vhat is happening? Vhy did ve stop?" Sasha queries.
The big ape looked puzzled. "The horses asked if we 'heard' something, and whatever it was, it impressed them. And believe me, they can be stubbornly indifferent to many things. But I think they stopped for *that*. Look!" And she moved aside to let the others see the magnificence of a daylight starred sky
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"We will reserve it for tomorrow evening, to properly celebrate--" Avaros stopped in mid-sentence. He looked astonished, positively astonished. "Daughter..?" he muttered.
Koros nodded, hesitantly, as if afraid to aknowledge the truth. "It happened. It really happened... The Bond is whole once again."
"Justice will be served once again," Avaros said, in slow breaths...until he smiled. A smile that became a grin.
A grin that turned into a roar of glorious triumph "So be it! We are Masters of our Destiny! The Realms are with us!" He raised his massive paws, and a comet of pure light erupted, straight toward the sky!
A moment later, that ball of light exploded and turned the day sky into a whole new starfield that slowly descended toward the island...
"cool, the cat said, marvelling at the show.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:"We will reserve it for tomorrow evening, to properly celebrate--" Avaros stopped in mid-sentence. He looked astonished, positively astonished. "Daughter..?" he muttered.
Koros nodded, hesitantly, as if afraid to aknowledge the truth. "It happened. It really happened... The Bond is whole once again."
"Justice will be served once again," Avaros said, in slow breaths...until he smiled. A smile that became a grin.
A grin that turned into a roar of glorious triumph "So be it! We are Masters of our Destiny! The Realms are with us!" He raised his massive paws, and a comet of pure light erupted, straight toward the sky!
A moment later, that ball of light exploded and turned the day sky into a whole new starfield that slowly descended toward the island...
"cool, the cat said, marvelling at the show.
"Wut happened?" asked Reginald, who was also marveling at that show.
Avaros flashed them his happiest grin. "It happened that the Divinity spoke to His Children, to the Ancient Blood of Tricana! And He said that the curse the wolves had inflicted upon themselves has been lifted!
"You see, each of the four tribes had its purpose in the social order of our society, and the Wolves were our justices. Through them, The Celestial Realm and The Netherworld spoke, to help each wolf take a just decision regarding all matters. The Wolves wrote our laws, you could say.
"But when the Tribal War started, the Wolves broke their pact with the Heavens and gave themselves to the darkness of the Netherworld, thus losing their original status. I couldn't believe that the broken link could be repaired, but it happened. Indeed, this is a new age of miracles!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Akki could simply blink, she shook her head. In puzzlement and wonder. She snuggled up next to her husband, Erebus.

"Just, hold me," she said, resting her head on his shoulder.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The big cats did nothing but look up, staring at the night sky before them. Luke's eyes went up. Amber then looked down to the mare and handled the question.

"No sweetie, but I'm sure it felt wonderful," She said, patting the mare on the head.

"Sorry bud, no, easy buddy, easy," Luke said to his horse. Giving him pats on the head and neck.

"WELL ya know we best hurry, but not TOO TOO hurry. To get home, to make sure everything, is well, okay, you know. I think, I think a not-running pace would be good to get back home," Luke said, Amber rolled her eyes.

"Dear, you trying to be stealthy is like a kitten trying to catch mice with a bell on it's neck, of course, we need to get home before the food gets cold," she stated, then looked to Luke with a smile.

His posture was as if you had just deflated a balloon.

"Honeeeeeey, please," Luke pouted.

Amber rolled her eyes and turned to Raijda.

"Oh fine dear, do your thing," she said, then to Raijda, "It's easy to tell when he's trying something like this. Let's go!"

"Hmph," Luke pretend pouted. Before once more looking up to the heavens in wonder again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being outside, the critters in the cave don't know what is going on.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool the way that card suddenly turned white while you were not paying attention to it, eh heh," Khun said, holding a blank card up, having switched the cards on Flint using a trick deck.

"Though, what happened. You obviously don't mean the card switch, I take it?" Khun asked.

He then waved a flat palm over the card and the image became that of a joker that had a dragon motif printed on it.

"I wonder if he's up to something, heh," Khun said with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique had by now disappeared from the carriage Hubert appeared to, letting him take center stage.
Savant's viewing orb he held in his paw showed him the outside sky.

He rubbed his chin and puzzled at this new development, sitting quietly on his cell bed.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Kritaros would slowly and grumpily appear within the forests with Monique "Your ability to be in multiple places is very annoying monique, and can be a great disrespect if used inproperly.Its also infuriating because you seem and act as if you know everything.....in my day youd have to earn such abilities and show you could handle such strain and tasks" The fennec said as he walks along a stone path like it was a memory or habit. Grumbling to himself as he remembered his days as divinty before meeting his lifelong brother Anubis.

"bigby....what kind of name is that.....generations and their rebells and grease and inaccordance" kritaros grumbled

-------------------------------------
valerio wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded to the wolf he spoke to with an attentive nod. He knew much more was to come. However the sight before him had instincts saying otherwise as he made his way to the hybrid wolfess
"Lord Anubis," said a female. Like the others of her native blood, she appeared thin, but her frame was undoubtedly like live-wire, strong, sporting its own tattoo pattern. "What can we do for you?"
---
"Oh nothing at the moment....well not unless you know the name of the wolfess at the edge of camp there." Anubis asked kindly pointing out the thick coated wolfess with slim features and strong build.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Akki could simply blink, she shook her head. In puzzlement and wonder. She snuggled up next to her husband, Erebus.
"Just, hold me," she said, resting her head on his shoulder.
So many things he wanted to say, to his mate, to his new queen of the whole of Tricana's wolves, the old and the new. As a High Shaman himself, he was accustomed to responsibilites...But this was all so new to her...
"Would you like the comfort of some of your family?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:The big cats did nothing but look up, staring at the night sky before them. Luke's eyes went up. Amber then looked down to the mare and handled the question.
"No sweetie, but I'm sure it felt wonderful," She said, patting the mare on the head.
"Sorry bud, no, easy buddy, easy," Luke said to his horse. Giving him pats on the head and neck.
"WELL ya know we best hurry, but not TOO TOO hurry. To get home, to make sure everything, is well, okay, you know. I think, I think a not-running pace would be good to get back home," Luke said, Amber rolled her eyes.
"Dear, you trying to be stealthy is like a kitten trying to catch mice with a bell on it's neck, of course, we need to get home before the food gets cold," she stated, then looked to Luke with a smile.
His posture was as if you had just deflated a balloon.
"Honeeeeeey, please," Luke pouted.
Amber rolled her eyes and turned to Raijda.
"Oh fine dear, do your thing," she said, then to Raijda, "It's easy to tell when he's trying something like this. Let's go!"
"Hmph," Luke pretend pouted. Before once more looking up to the heavens in wonder again.
"This may come to a much inconvenient time," Rajida said, the new stars reflecting in her eyes "but Rajida fears that we will all find new incombencies to wait for us at home. My wife, please be patient when Avaros approaches you again."
xhunterko wrote:Being outside, the critters in the cave don't know what is going on.
"Yeah, it's pretty cool the way that card suddenly turned white while you were not paying attention to it, eh heh," Khun said, holding a blank card up, having switched the cards on Flint using a trick deck.
"Though, what happened. You obviously don't mean the card switch, I take it?" Khun asked.
He then waved a flat palm over the card and the image became that of a joker that had a dragon motif printed on it.
"I wonder if he's up to something, heh," Khun said with a smile.
"Uh, guys..?" someone said behind them.
It was Bart.
Now a red wolf appeared out of nowhere was standing next to him.
And the ghost pup was...well, in flesh and bones. Whole.
Alive.
xhunterko wrote:Monique had by now disappeared from the carriage Hubert appeared to, letting him take center stage.
And of course, His voice reached the depth of her soul. My child, go to the High Temple. Your presence is going to be required as my Emissary.
xhunterko wrote:Savant's viewing orb he held in his paw showed him the outside sky.
He rubbed his chin and puzzled at this new development, sitting quietly on his cell bed.
"Martouf Savant," said the familiar voice of Richard Spencers, as he approached the cell. He was in the company of a Red Wolf.
The cell door opened. "You have been deemed innocent and thus you are free. With my due apologies, Sir." Spencers bowed in respect
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros would slowly and grumpily appear within the forests with Monique "Your ability to be in multiple places is very annoying monique, and can be a great disrespect if used inproperly.Its also infuriating because you seem and act as if you know everything.....in my day youd have to earn such abilities and show you could handle such strain and tasks" The fennec said as he walks along a stone path like it was a memory or habit. Grumbling to himself as he remembered his days as divinty before meeting his lifelong brother Anubis.
"bigby....what kind of name is that.....generations and their rebells and grease and inaccordance" kritaros grumbled
-------------------------------------
valerio wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded to the wolf he spoke to with an attentive nod. He knew much more was to come. However the sight before him had instincts saying otherwise as he made his way to the hybrid wolfess
"Lord Anubis," said a female. Like the others of her native blood, she appeared thin, but her frame was undoubtedly like live-wire, strong, sporting its own tattoo pattern. "What can we do for you?"
---
"Oh nothing at the moment....well not unless you know the name of the wolfess at the edge of camp there." Anubis asked kindly pointing out the thick coated wolfess with slim features and strong build.
To both of them, and only to them, the sky suddenly blazed with clouds that quickly took the familiar, titanic shape of the Dragon Divinity, his voice speaking with thunder and lightning, commanding but not imposing.
"Kritaros. Anubis. Your presence is required at the High Temple. Make it haste." And that was all, before the clouds retreated in a shapeless mass, rumbling
Last edited by valerio on Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I sink vill be hard act to follow." Ilya states appreciatively.
"I am doing pyrotechnics for circus." he explains to the Tricanians. "Also sound and light design but pyrotechnics is more fun."

~~~~~~~~
Both cats' jaws drop at the magnificent sight.
"Vell, Zis vill be hard act to follow." Sasha says eventually, unaware that his owner has just made the same joke.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Hotep the psychic

Kritaros and Anubis both looked at the divinity before sighing and before leaving stopped and then in a ripple of energy blinding their bodies disappeared to their temple home. Appearing within its walls with ease in the chamber of Dragons, the one place the divinity could hold true physical form and join the plane of existence. there both foxes shook themselves off and stretched from such use of magic. "what do you think he has us here for?" "why he has us here only he knows. puts a damper on the relics earch i was doing"

"hmmm now that im here i might as well help with the other tasks there goes a chance to meet that lovely girl...." he chuckled before shaking his head leaving kritaros intrigued before he walked with Anubis to the main pedestal and awaited the dragons arrival for their instructions.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Wut happened?" asked Reginald, who was also marveling at that show.
Avaros flashed them his happiest grin. "It happened that the Divinity spoke to His Children, to the Ancient Blood of Tricana! And He said that the curse the wolves had inflicted upon themselves has been lifted!
"You see, each of the four tribes had its purpose in the social order of our society, and the Wolves were our justices. Through them, The Celestial Realm and The Netherworld spoke, to help each wolf take a just decision regarding all matters. The Wolves wrote our laws, you could say.
"But when the Tribal War started, the Wolves broke their pact with the Heavens and gave themselves to the darkness of the Netherworld, thus losing their original status. I couldn't believe that the broken link could be repaired, but it happened. Indeed, this is a new age of miracles!
"oh, good for them," Levi said. "big couple of days for you guys, eh?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I sink vill be hard act to follow." Ilya states appreciatively.
"I am doing pyrotechnics for circus." he explains to the Tricanians. "Also sound and light design but pyrotechnics is more fun."
"I am sure you will be able to work your own magic. I always believed that when one puts its heart into it, then magic can happen even when a mage one is not," Hubert said. "Are you planning to live here and grow your child here?"
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:Both cats' jaws drop at the magnificent sight.
"Vell, Zis vill be hard act to follow." Sasha says eventually, unaware that his owner has just made the same joke.
The gorilla chuckled. "Wait till you met them wolves. Fire is like their own blood to them."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros and Anubis both looked at the divinity before sighing and before leaving stopped and then in a ripple of energy blinding their bodies disappeared to their temple home. Appearing within its walls with ease in the chamber of Dragons, the one place the divinity could hold true physical form and join the plane of existence. there both foxes shook themselves off and stretched from such use of magic. "what do you think he has us here for?" "why he has us here only he knows. puts a damper on the relics earch i was doing"
"hmmm now that im here i might as well help with the other tasks there goes a chance to meet that lovely girl...." he chuckled before shaking his head leaving kritaros intrigued before he walked with Anubis to the main pedestal and awaited the dragons arrival for their instructions.
Not much passed, before the Four High Shamans themselves appeared in a circle around the foxes -Eerebus the wolf, Kendra the lycaon, Donau the rabbit, Avaros the lion.
"Welp I guess this is it," Donau said. He was looking with respect at the dragon/wolf tattoo on Eerebus' throat. "What did you *do* to earn the old privilege back?"
Erebus was red of fur, but he managed to blush. "Ah, I'll save that for another time."
"It was glorious," Kendra said. She always seemed to know when the argument of life was involved. "Nothing to be ashamed of."
Eerebus looked at the grinning rabbit whose monstrous muzzle seemed to split in two. "I don't trust him to *respect* the circumstances the decision was taken."
"Friends," Avaros said to Anubis and Kritaros. "You are at last going to be appointed for good to your role. Do you feel ready?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"oh, good for them," Levi said. "big couple of days for you guys, eh?"
Alise hugged her cat in a fierce vise. "You know what they say? That if you can be casual with an act of God, you are a true Tricanian."
Hotep the psychic

"what role? what do you mean?" ANubis asked curiously only for kritaros to be equally confused.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"what role? what do you mean?" ANubis asked curiously only for kritaros to be equally confused.
"It appears," Kendra said, "that only the trueblood natives and us heard the voice of the Divinity when the annunciation was made. Once again, He must have thought to let the newcomers organize by themselves."
Avaros nodded gravely. "With us as their mentors. Interesting. So that we have the delicate task of guiding them while accepting our subordination to them."
Hotep the psychic

valerio wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:"what role? what do you mean?" ANubis asked curiously only for kritaros to be equally confused.
"It appears," Kendra said, "that only the trueblood natives and us heard the voice of the Divinity when the annunciation was made. Once again, He must have thought to let the newcomers organize by themselves."
Avaros nodded gravely. "With us as their mentors. Interesting. So that we have the delicate task of guiding them while accepting our subordination to them."
You lack explanation so far Anubis said once more with a tone to show that he didnt like how they were dancing around the details. "is this to initiate us as shaman officially? I believed that was done already. kritaros stood to the side only nodding "you say annunciation yet nothing is being told to us or is being withheld.
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Ah?” Flint looked back at his own card for a moment, a look of utter confusion on his face before he noticed the ghost pup trying to get their attention. “What’s up B- holyhow who is that?!” The canine barked, flinching at the sudden appearance of a not ghostly looking pup, and the world behind him...

A friend of yours...? Hopefully...”
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mantauq placed a finger over his mouth curiously. He steps out cautiously, tucking the viewing orb in a poncho pocket. He lifts his hat to Spencers and the new comer.

"I will comply, however, you must understand, that I DO have more than a few questions," Mantauq began.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amber flopped into her horse's mane, almost sobbing.

"But, you, Luke, us, this afternoon, not fairrrrrr," she moaned. Luke rolled his eyes and nudged his steed over to her. He lifted her up, giving her a hug and kiss, wiping away her tears.

"There there, duty before desire, love," he said, then he turned to Raijda, "Do you think it's a good idea for us to stay put?"

Amber simply buried herself in Luke's hug, trying to find comfort.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique appeared in the temple above Anubis's head.

"Oh come now Master Anubis, you'll get plenty of chances if you feel you need help on what to say, just ask," she said, "My first boyfriend was a tiger after all, eh heh." She then floated to the center of the room, before dropping to the floor, bowing, face flat.

"My dear divinity, blessed be your name, protection, guidance, and wisdom. We thank you for this opportunity to speak to, praise, and be with you. If all that are needed are accounted for and present, we would ask to hear what you have to say unto us, and implore you to bless us with your presence and divine instructions," Monique prayed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summarily, all of Monique's clones vanished, including the one atop Khun's head.

Duty calls uncle. She thought to him. Khun nodded. He then noticed Flint's confusion, then smiled.

He then palmed a hand over the card, and it was Flint's card once again. He then turned behind him, noticing the ghost pup was in fact, no longer a ghost, and putting two and two together, addressed the wolf.

"I take it, you are the reason for Barty's reincarnation?" He asked, crossing his arms.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before Erebus was summoned away, Akki hugged her husband.

"The only family I need, is right here in my arms," she said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:You lack explanation so far Anubis said once more with a tone to show that he didnt like how they were dancing around the details. "is this to initiate us as shaman officially? I believed that was done already. kritaros stood to the side only nodding "you say annunciation yet nothing is being told to us or is being withheld.
"Because you are not generational trueblood," Avaros said.
Kendra nodded. "You must understand, this ceremony was intended to the benefit of the Tricanians, it was a pact between us and the Divinity-"
"But things change," Eerebus said. "For some reason, now you two are to be more than you supposed you were. Our true leaders."
"Heh," Donau chuckled. "Consider it a reminder of our position. Change is not about restoring exactly what was. Now the Divinity trusts *you* two to hold the Sign of the Command, for good."
"It will be like a rebirth. There will be new obligations, new rules to follow, new responsibilities. That is why the Divinity did not show Himself yet: He perceives your doubts, and while it is good you feel them, eventually you must come to a decision."
"You will have power over all the lives of this island, your decision will lead to peace or to war."
"Your decisions will bring change and death, sometimes."
"Reality is such a complex thing, power is complicated. Consequences must be reflected upon, but doubt cannot hold you back."
xhunterko wrote:Monique appeared in the temple above Anubis's head.
"Oh come now Master Anubis, you'll get plenty of chances if you feel you need help on what to say, just ask," she said, "My first boyfriend was a tiger after all, eh heh." She then floated to the center of the room, before dropping to the floor, bowing, face flat.
"My dear divinity, blessed be your name, protection, guidance, and wisdom. We thank you for this opportunity to speak to, praise, and be with you. If all that are needed are accounted for and present, we would ask to hear what you have to say unto us, and implore you to bless us with your presence and divine instructions," Monique prayed.
---
Roarin wrote:Ah?” Flint looked back at his own card for a moment, a look of utter confusion on his face before he noticed the ghost pup trying to get their attention. “What’s up B- holyhow who is that?!” The canine barked, flinching at the sudden appearance of a not ghostly looking pup, and the world behind him...
A friend of yours...? Hopefully...”
The pup inhaled deeply, then held it, as if fearing that exhalation would carry his own soul away...
Then he exhaled. His paw went to his chest to feel his hearbeat...And suddenly he ran to Flint, to lock him in a bear hug -he *was* strong for one so young! "I'M ALIVE! It's me, Flint! Bart! I'm alive! I got my miracle!!!"
---
xhunterko wrote:Mantauq placed a finger over his mouth curiously. He steps out cautiously, tucking the viewing orb in a poncho pocket. He lifts his hat to Spencers and the new comer.
"I will comply, however, you must understand, that I DO have more than a few questions," Mantauq began.
Spencers nodded. "Feel free to ask anything, of course."
---
xhunterko wrote:Amber flopped into her horse's mane, almost sobbing.
"But, you, Luke, us, this afternoon, not fairrrrrr," she moaned. Luke rolled his eyes and nudged his steed over to her. He lifted her up, giving her a hug and kiss, wiping away her tears.
"There there, duty before desire, love," he said, then he turned to Raijda, "Do you think it's a good idea for us to stay put?"
Amber simply buried herself in Luke's hug, trying to find comfort.
Rajida caressed Amber's neck in a reassuring way. "My wife, what can I say? When I played the concubine for the kings, I testified to the many times they had to skip their intimacy in favor of state affairs, even in the most...urgent moments.
"You two are chieftains, your whole tribe looks up at you. Interference cannot be avoided. But I can help, if you trust Rajida's judgment, and for this night no one will disturb you honeymoon."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Alise hugged her cat in a fierce vise. "You know what they say? That if you can be casual with an act of God, you are a true Tricanian."
Levi startled at the hug, his fur standing on end, but he quickly calmed. "Well then it's a good thing i live here. When did you get here?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:Levi startled at the hug, his fur standing on end, but he quickly calmed. "Well then it's a good thing i live here. When did you get here?"
The GSD chuckled and lifted the cat in his arms as if he was a doll. "Shame on you for asking. After all, Levi *did* take something from his mummy, heh." She kissed the tip of his nose. "Enjoying your day so far?"
Hotep the psychic

valerio wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:You lack explanation so far Anubis said once more with a tone to show that he didnt like how they were dancing around the details. "is this to initiate us as shaman officially? I believed that was done already. kritaros stood to the side only nodding "you say annunciation yet nothing is being told to us or is being withheld.
"Because you are not generational trueblood," Avaros said.
Kendra nodded. "You must understand, this ceremony was intended to the benefit of the Tricanians, it was a pact between us and the Divinity-"
"But things change," Eerebus said. "For some reason, now you two are to be more than you supposed you were. Our true leaders."
"Heh," Donau chuckled. "Consider it a reminder of our position. Change is not about restoring exactly what was. Now the Divinity trusts *you* two to hold the Sign of the Command, for good."
"It will be like a rebirth. There will be new obligations, new rules to follow, new responsibilities. That is why the Divinity did not show Himself yet: He perceives your doubts, and while it is good you feel them, eventually you must come to a decision."
"You will have power over all the lives of this island, your decision will lead to peace or to war."
"Your decisions will bring change and death, sometimes."
"Reality is such a complex thing, power is complicated. Consequences must be reflected upon, but doubt cannot hold you back."
xhunterko wrote:Monique appeared in the temple above Anubis's head.
---
Anubis blinked before his fur rose in surprise. Kritaros however crossed his arms unamused taking the news as if he knew it was coming all along. Though as ANubis calmed himself in thought it made sense. His past brought leadership to tricana with his knowledge and to the unification of the tribes with the grand temple of the shamans. Thought to doubt was quite an understatement. his body shook with nervousness especially after a mistake of his own caused such downfall as well....despite it needing to still be handled. though as he thought he slowly came to understand his place. Looking to the other shamans and bowing.
"I will be ready.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis blinked before his fur rose in surprise. Kritaros however crossed his arms unamused taking the news as if he knew it was coming all along. Though as ANubis calmed himself in thought it made sense. His past brought leadership to tricana with his knowledge and to the unification of the tribes with the grand temple of the shamans. Thought to doubt was quite an understatement. his body shook with nervousness especially after a mistake of his own caused such downfall as well....despite it needing to still be handled. though as he thought he slowly came to understand his place. Looking to the other shamans and bowing.
"I will be ready.
"You say you will be ready, Anubis" came from all around the all familiar voice of the dragon. The High Shamans bent their knee in respect. "This is the proper attitude, for no one can feel it is ready regardless of how Fate spins its wheels. Kritaros, what of you? Will you be ready?"
Hotep the psychic

Kritaros could only nod " OF COURSE I AM! This isnt my first time for this all you know that" he grumbled at the end only for anubis to chuckles at his freind
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros could only nod " OF COURSE I AM! This isnt my first time for this all you know that" he grumbled at the end only for anubis to chuckles at his freind
This time, Hubert appeared again in his tiny dragon form perching on Kritaros' shoulder. "You two make quite the pairing, I expected no less. It is good that you should be so different, you will balance each other." His wing extended and touched Kritaros' head. The same did his tail with Anubis' head. "You are hereby appointed as High Rulers of Tricana. All creatures will bow their bodies and souls to you. Your word will be law. Your power absolute, second only to mine. When you will speak, you will speak in my name. The Council of the High Shamans will act as your advisor, listen to them, always. And remember: Do not abuse your position, or your punishment will exceed your worst nightmares. This I promise, this I concede, this I will take away. Behold!" His golden eyes flashed like two tiny suns.
And both foxes were aware. Aware that every single living entity on the island had been just informed, that the information had been planted in their minds like a subconscious part of their knowledge.
The High Shamans bowed their heads. "BEHOLD!" they said as one
Hotep the psychic

valerio wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros could only nod " OF COURSE I AM! This isnt my first time for this all you know that" he grumbled at the end only for anubis to chuckles at his freind
This time, Hubert appeared again in his tiny dragon form perching on Kritaros' shoulder. "You two make quite the pairing, I expected no less. It is good that you should be so different, you will balance each other." His wing extended and touched Kritaros' head. The same did his tail with Anubis' head. "You are hereby appointed as High Rulers of Tricana. All creatures will bow their bodies and souls to you. Your word will be law. Your power absolute, second only to mine. When you will speak, you will speak in my name. The Council of the High Shamans will act as your advisor, listen to them, always. And remember: Do not abuse your position, or your punishment will exceed your worst nightmares. This I promise, this I concede, this I will take away. Behold!" His golden eyes flashed like two tiny suns.
And both foxes were aware. Aware that every single living entity on the island had been just informed, that the information had been planted in their minds like a subconscious part of their knowledge.
The High Shamans bowed their heads. "BEHOLD!" they said as one
Anubis and kritaros both shuddered at the feeling ANubis the fur on his nape rose some before he closed his eyes in a mental bow of his head. Kritaros however looked to Monique and hummed in thought she had much to learn as a demi god, but for herself she portrayed and used power like a goddess which went against what she was. ANubis bumped kritaros once at his thoughts having him make a decision about it later.
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:"I am sure you will be able to work your own magic. I always believed that when one puts its heart into it, then magic can happen even when a mage one is not," Hubert said. "Are you planning to live here and grow your child here?"
"Da, if Mr. Spencers vill hire us and if zis is acceptable to you, my Lord." Ilya answers. "Ve have no ozzer plans right now. Is not much vork for circus people in Moscow zese days."

~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:The gorilla chuckled. "Wait till you met them wolves. Fire is like their own blood to them."
"Ve vill have to be extra impressive zen. Is village far from here or are ve goign to Zilnawa?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The GSD chuckled and lifted the cat in his arms as if he was a doll. "Shame on you for asking. After all, Levi *did* take something from his mummy, heh." She kissed the tip of his nose. "Enjoying your day so far?"
"well it's better now that you're here," the cat replied. "but it was pretty good before."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis and kritaros both shuddered at the feeling ANubis the fur on his nape rose some before he closed his eyes in a mental bow of his head. Kritaros however looked to Monique and hummed in thought she had much to learn as a demi god, but for herself she portrayed and used power like a goddess which went against what she was. ANubis bumped kritaros once at his thoughts having him make a decision about it later.
Hubert disappeared in a merry poof.
The High Shamans rose as one. "What will be your first command?" Avaros asked.
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Da, if Mr. Spencers vill hire us and if zis is acceptable to you, my Lord." Ilya answers. "Ve have no ozzer plans right now. Is not much vork for circus people in Moscow zese days."
"Forgive for my being blunt, mortal, but should your presence be unwelcome, you would've known far before arriving here. But I can assure you, you are not going to be enslaved to your job. Just train to your best for the tourists' enjoyment, and Spencers will be happy. To that purpose, take your time."
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ve vill have to be extra impressive zen. Is village far from here or are ve goign to Zilnawa?"
"We will reach the nearest village by afternoon," the simian answered, relaxing against the seat. "This is not the big city, the caravan is not supposed to rush there. Have you ever practiced illusion tricks with your fire?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"well it's better now that you're here," the cat replied. "but it was pretty good before."
"Heh, don't I know it. Been living here all my life and *still* must get bored...Speaking of which, how good are you at fishing?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote: "Heh, don't I know it. Been living here all my life and *still* must get bored...Speaking of which, how good are you at fishing?"
"I've never tried it," Levi answered. "until a couple days ago I was afraid of getting wet, but I'm willing to learn."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I've never tried it," Levi answered. "until a couple days ago I was afraid of getting wet, but I'm willing to learn."
"Excellent! What with the new animals inbound, we will be needing quite more hands to organize fishing parties. It's been a real lot since a city used to dig into the fish cache. It's hard, honest work and there'll be a *lot* of it. So let's not waste time!" She grabbed Levi's wrist and pulled the hapless cat with herself.
"We go fishing, YAY!" Reggie barked following suit
Hotep the psychic

valerio wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis and kritaros both shuddered at the feeling ANubis the fur on his nape rose some before he closed his eyes in a mental bow of his head. Kritaros however looked to Monique and hummed in thought she had much to learn as a demi god, but for herself she portrayed and used power like a goddess which went against what she was. ANubis bumped kritaros once at his thoughts having him make a decision about it later.
Hubert disappeared in a merry poof.
The High Shamans rose as one. "What will be your first command?" Avaros asked.
---
Kritaros went off with a sigh standing aside before he disapeared in a udden blink of light. Leaving Anubis alone with the other shaman.

"Well.....Don't expect too much of me despite my position heh. When do the others Arrive? I last was told it to be soon." The fox said as he looks to his old instructor the rabbit. "and what of your people? do they still hold darkness in their hearts?" he asked before looking to the lion himself and his proud look. "and your tribe, like the wolves regrowing once more. will I see the same mistake of the past?" he moved back some and sighed. "Unlike then there is much we have to do to return to such a place of prosperity, peace and success. We dont even know if the elder Titanboa's still live. But we do know that there are titanboa's still. Monique has seen one. Which monique i must ask you to tone yourself down. youve yet to learn the personal respect of other peoples lives and if you continue to be everywhere at once as you are you will go crazy. Id like you to limit yourself to only 2 places at once to prevent that. you are a demigoddess but you still ignore that and show off like a god. learn like the people do as I did and the shamans and even Kritaros." Anubis said rather wisely than may be expected a past memory of leadership reshining as he grabbed his staff.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros went off with a sigh standing aside before he disapeared in a udden blink of light. Leaving Anubis alone with the other shaman.
"Well.....Don't expect too much of me despite my position heh. When do the others Arrive? I last was told it to be soon." The fox said as he looks to his old instructor the rabbit. "and what of your people? do they still hold darkness in their hearts?" he asked before looking to the lion himself and his proud look. "and your tribe, like the wolves regrowing once more. will I see the same mistake of the past?" he moved back some and sighed. "Unlike then there is much we have to do to return to such a place of prosperity, peace and success. We dont even know if the elder Titanboa's still live. But we do know that there are titanboa's still. Monique has seen one. Which monique i must ask you to tone yourself down. youve yet to learn the personal respect of other peoples lives and if you continue to be everywhere at once as you are you will go crazy. Id like you to limit yourself to only 2 places at once to prevent that. you are a demigoddess but you still ignore that and show off like a god. learn like the people do as I did and the shamans and even Kritaros." Anubis said rather wisely than may be expected a past memory of leadership reshining as he grabbed his staff.
Before one of the High Shamans could answer...Kritaros appeared back at the side of Anubis.
The voice of Hubert thundered in the air. "I might have forgot to add -and yes, I Godmodded, my bad- that you two, from now on, are to stay together during the exercise of your office. You balance each other in personality, so you will avoid standing alone unless when dedicating yourselves to your own private time. No one of you will be left alone to answer questions and/or take decisions. Have a nice day
Donau answered to Anubis. "'Darkness' is not the word I'd use, Revered Leader.
"My people fled to avoid being eaten, but in the end they took too much pride in their decision, deciding they were above the conflict, raging, ironically, above their heads. And thus did the Divinity punish us by giving us the semblances we regain, made for the underground.
"We are still allowed to the surface, but we must learn...humilty, before rejoining the other tribes. Your guidance will be much appreciated, leaders."
he bowed his head at both foxes.
Avaros nodded in turn. "My Pride belonged to the pacifist party of our tribe. My own curse is failing at preventing the final attempt of a lesser shaman to master our power and gaining total control over the island. The Divinity told me an my Daughter: We are to train the next High Shaman of this new 4th tribe and their warriors, before being allowed to leave. To rejoin my exiled people in the limbo as Koros and I were meant to be."
"The titanoboas live," Kendra said. "They...wait. For what, we cannot fathom. They are the true tricanians, the alpha tribe whose virtues encompass what we represent as separate shamans. When they will be ready to intervene, we'll all know, Revered Leaders."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote: The pup inhaled deeply, then held it, as if fearing that exhalation would carry his own soul away...
Then he exhaled. His paw went to his chest to feel his hearbeat...And suddenly he ran to Flint, to lock him in a bear hug -he *was* strong for one so young! "I'M ALIVE! It's me, Flint! Bart! I'm alive! I got my miracle!!!"
"Gah! I'm... happy... for you... I think?" The canine grunted, not expecting his taller body to be squeezed so hard by something so small. "I know a few buddies that would love a miracle like that. So I guess this means you can leave the caves now yeah? And go... pirating? I actually don't think there are too many of those guys around anymore..." As the hug continues a small trickle of cards fall to the ground, coming from... somwhere(?) on Flint's body.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:"Gah! I'm... happy... for you... I think?" The canine grunted, not expecting his taller body to be squeezed so hard by something so small. "I know a few buddies that would love a miracle like that. So I guess this means you can leave the caves now yeah? And go... pirating? I actually don't think there are too many of those guys around anymore..." As the hug continues a small trickle of cards fall to the ground, coming from... somwhere(?) on Flint's body.
Eventually, Bartholomew let go of his 'victim'. "Of course we can go pirating! There are all sorts of humans who come from time to time to do some illegal fishing, treasure hunting...we only need to find us an active gang, and I know one! ARRR, avast, scurvy dogs!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique bowed her head low towards the fox.

"Do forgive me if I seem to have airs or sound or seem petty to you, however, I would like to state my case by being judged by my actions," Monique said calmly, "Considering WHO ordained me and HOW, and to WHOM I believe I answer to and TO alone. I may act on airs and powerful for the people to encourage them to give an awe and respect towards the gods. If a little demigoddess and do this, what can the others do? I do apologize, for upsetting Kritaros. I figured while we were not equals in rank or power since he did not ordain me I did not need to follow what he thought of was traditional guidelines. I thought of him as more of a co-worker, as such. Working together, regardless of rank or status."

"As far as my copies, again, divine respect and power and I am only conversing with those I know," she said, "You may check, there are none about. I am giving this meeting my full attention."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun scooped up the cards and they disappeared into his collar.

THEN he snatched Bartholomew's wrist as if his index finger and thumb were a police cuff. Try as he might, the little pup could NOT break from it. Khun was a karate master after all. Here, Khun put on a threatening sneer.

"Well well well, it LOOKS like I caught a little pirate pup attempting to engage in some illegal activity. Well, the best thing I can do for the little bloke is report him to the authorities so they can," Khun said, then the ruse dropped and he had nothing but concern on his face, "Hopefully find the pup a family here on Tricana. I think that'd be a bit better than pirating."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the news of the crowning of the foxes met the cougars, Luke shrugged.

"Well, I guess there's our answer," he said, "If they call us, they'll call us, but in the meantime, and do forgive me, but. I want to see your speed. Let's run back home horses!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The two cats glance at each other and shake their heads.
"Nyet." Sasha answers. "Just juggling and dancing. Did you have somesing new in mind for us?"

~~~~~~~~
"Sank you. I sink ve vill need some time to settle into new routine viz Feliks. Zen ve can start training in earn-"
"Uh-huh-huh! AAAAAH-HUH! AAAAAAH-HUH! AAAAAH-HUH!"
"I sink somevun needs zeir diaper changed." Arina grimaces, bouncing Feliks lightly in an attempt to soothe him.
"Right." Ilya nods, leaning forward to grope in the cart. A moment later he freezes and then facepalms, swearing under his breath.
"Diaper bag is in hotel room! he groans, rubbing his face with his hands.
"I am sorry, Mílaya*. I am idiot. I am not yet used to being fazzer*."

*Mílaya= honey
*fazzer= father
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

valerio wrote: Donau answered to Anubis. "'Darkness' is not the word I'd use, Revered Leader.
"My people fled to avoid being eaten, but in the end they took too much pride in their decision, deciding they were above the conflict, raging, ironically, above their heads. And thus did the Divinity punish us by giving us the semblances we regain, made for the underground.
"We are still allowed to the surface, but we must learn...humilty, before rejoining the other tribes. Your guidance will be much appreciated, leaders."
he bowed his head at both foxes.
Avaros nodded in turn. "My Pride belonged to the pacifist party of our tribe. My own curse is failing at preventing the final attempt of a lesser shaman to master our power and gaining total control over the island. The Divinity told me an my Daughter: We are to train the next High Shaman of this new 4th tribe and their warriors, before being allowed to leave. To rejoin my exiled people in the limbo as Koros and I were meant to be."
"The titanoboas live," Kendra said. "They...wait. For what, we cannot fathom. They are the true tricanians, the alpha tribe whose virtues encompass what we represent as separate shamans. When they will be ready to intervene, we'll all know, Revered Leaders."
Kritaros grumbled as he took a seat then, as he listened to the others. "Excersize in office......" he grumbled disapointedly each persons words seeming all uninportant with flick of his ear before looking to monique and the other shamans.

Anubis only nodded to monique, "Monique you still lack much, Despite Hubert granting you such place you are still mortal and must abide to the natural laws of the world. Acting as if the gods are the only leadership has made you disregard everyone else other than those you know, take earlier today, did i ask for your help in searching for a mate? take kritaros, he whos lived many lives and been a demigod three life times and a god like hubert before his passing. He tried to show you the same within the artifact chambers. And you still disregarded his experience and wisdom.You may be giving your full respect and power here but what about the other islanders? Especially with the many more to come, we cannot think that there is no order."

"Dont take it that we are against you monique, but to us your recent actions lack humility and respect towards those you know, you can encourage the beleif in the gods in many ways, in today's world how you are now is too extreme and could be called heresy or crazed beleif to a god that many don't know.Giving help to anyone and everyone you can by cloning yourself is disrespectful if it is not asked of you, or prayed for. if a demigoddes can be and live a mortal life with the power of the gods, what is the most important job they have?" Kritaros said afterwards as Anubis only nodded and turned to Donau first.

"Donau, you have learned much in your life and in the past when I was your student. I am glad you hold such pride in your people, your living proof your people could return in time, the question remains if they have. what are your thoughts to that?" The fox asked walking to Avaros

"Avaros the Shamans were lost to time because of the disaster I started and your tribes hunger towards power, and trying to control multiple powers, preventing that in failure was not just on you. IN my eyes training a new shaman gives you chance at second life and growth....And the chance to redeem your people. Dont put yourself down when theres a bigger role to fill, ask yourself with that wisodm, Why are your people in limbo?" Anubis said lastly as he looks to kritaros.

the large fennec twitched his ears and sighed in disbeleif that he was put on the spot despite having been speaking with ANubis within the entire time. " fine......Kendra.....*he sighs* Before this occured Anubis and I started the search for the staff of the five tribes. I took it upon myself to look for each respective piece before the arrival of the next possible tribe for it holds much in secret that i want solved. there are two pieces we don't have. The tribe of the Boa's and your's your words are true, they are the first natives to the island there choices are there for reason, you will go with me later to see the titan boa's together to search for the piece and see to them rejoining the island fully."

Kritaros then stood and moved to the final shaman standing in front of Erebus with a wild stare that showed the past of the true villain who resurfaced only recently. ........."and what of him? who resurfaced and disapeared? Kritaros and ANubis both asked in unison. an air blowing into the room giving a chill to everyone.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Excellent! What with the new animals inbound, we will be needing quite more hands to organize fishing parties. It's been a real lot since a city used to dig into the fish cache. It's hard, honest work and there'll be a *lot* of it. So let's not waste time!" She grabbed Levi's wrist and pulled the hapless cat with herself.
"We go fishing, YAY!" Reggie barked following suit
"as long as I can eat some, I'm happy to help," the cat said as he followed along.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Khun scooped up the cards and they disappeared into his collar.
THEN he snatched Bartholomew's wrist as if his index finger and thumb were a police cuff. Try as he might, the little pup could NOT break from it. Khun was a karate master after all. Here, Khun put on a threatening sneer.
"Well well well, it LOOKS like I caught a little pirate pup attempting to engage in some illegal activity. Well, the best thing I can do for the little bloke is report him to the authorities so they can," Khun said, then the ruse dropped and he had nothing but concern on his face, "Hopefully find the pup a family here on Tricana. I think that'd be a bit better than pirating."
"Scoundrel!" Bart fumed, then putting up a snotty expression. "Pirating is good for our land! Our pirates have a glorious tradition of defending our borders from the plundering scum! Or are you an enemy in disguise?!"
---
Hlaoroo wrote:The two cats glance at each other and shake their heads.
"Nyet." Sasha answers. "Just juggling and dancing. Did you have somesing new in mind for us?"
"Well, I guess..." she sighed. "You will have to work together with Loki here then. Wolves make for the best firedancers, it's part of their rituals. Loki will help you put some spice in your performance. Provided he won't melt your minds before that."
"Now, now," the fox grinned, "is that the way to talk about a colleague, my dear girl?" he put what looked like a candy in his mouth, chewed on it...and a moment later as he talked he was actually doing it with a mouth on fire! "I mean, I would never cause them harm."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Sank you. I sink ve vill need some time to settle into new routine viz Feliks. Zen ve can start training in earn-"
"Uh-huh-huh! AAAAAH-HUH! AAAAAAH-HUH! AAAAAH-HUH!"
"I sink somevun needs zeir diaper changed." Arina grimaces, bouncing Feliks lightly in an attempt to soothe him.
"Right." Ilya nods, leaning forward to grope in the cart. A moment later he freezes and then facepalms, swearing under his breath.
"Diaper bag is in hotel room! he groans, rubbing his face with his hands.
"I am sorry, Mílaya*. I am idiot. I am not yet used to being fazzer*."
"I guess you deserve the benefit of favor, being your first time and also honored residents," the tiny dragon said, and snapped his fingers.
A moment later, the baby bag, complete with everything the humans needed, appeared at their feet.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros grumbled as he took a seat then, as he listened to the others. "Excersize in office......" he grumbled disapointedly each persons words seeming all uninportant with flick of his ear before looking to monique and the other shamans.
Anubis only nodded to monique, "Monique you still lack much, Despite Hubert granting you such place you are still mortal and must abide to the natural laws of the world. Acting as if the gods are the only leadership has made you disregard everyone else other than those you know, take earlier today, did i ask for your help in searching for a mate? take kritaros, he whos lived many lives and been a demigod three life times and a god like hubert before his passing. He tried to show you the same within the artifact chambers. And you still disregarded his experience and wisdom.You may be giving your full respect and power here but what about the other islanders? Especially with the many more to come, we cannot think that there is no order."
"Dont take it that we are against you monique, but to us your recent actions lack humility and respect towards those you know, you can encourage the beleif in the gods in many ways, in today's world how you are now is too extreme and could be called heresy or crazed beleif to a god that many don't know.Giving help to anyone and everyone you can by cloning yourself is disrespectful if it is not asked of you, or prayed for. if a demigoddes can be and live a mortal life with the power of the gods, what is the most important job they have?" Kritaros said afterwards as Anubis only nodded and turned to Donau first.
"Donau, you have learned much in your life and in the past when I was your student. I am glad you hold such pride in your people, your living proof your people could return in time, the question remains if they have. what are your thoughts to that?" The fox asked walking to Avaros
"Avaros the Shamans were lost to time because of the disaster I started and your tribes hunger towards power, and trying to control multiple powers, preventing that in failure was not just on you. IN my eyes training a new shaman gives you chance at second life and growth....And the chance to redeem your people. Dont put yourself down when theres a bigger role to fill, ask yourself with that wisodm, Why are your people in limbo?" Anubis said lastly as he looks to kritaros.
the large fennec twitched his ears and sighed in disbeleif that he was put on the spot despite having been speaking with ANubis within the entire time. " fine......Kendra.....*he sighs* Before this occured Anubis and I started the search for the staff of the five tribes. I took it upon myself to look for each respective piece before the arrival of the next possible tribe for it holds much in secret that i want solved. there are two pieces we don't have. The tribe of the Boa's and your's your words are true, they are the first natives to the island there choices are there for reason, you will go with me later to see the titan boa's together to search for the piece and see to them rejoining the island fully."
Kritaros then stood and moved to the final shaman standing in front of Erebus with a wild stare that showed the past of the true villain who resurfaced only recently. ........."and what of him? who resurfaced and disapeared? Kritaros and ANubis both asked in unison. an air blowing into the room giving a chill to everyone.
"I can no longer speak for them all, Revered Leaders, Donau said. "It is in your hands and the wolves' to do justice, no more miracles, no more shortcuts. I can only beg you to come visit our underground domain and decide if we have the right to the light we ran from.
Avaros shook his head. "We are a tribe, we have a collective responsibility. We cannot just step aside and point claws as if the culprit was someone else. Every tribe created the conditions for the War, reproducing until there was no longer resource available, and the people of my tribe never did what was in their power to advert the threat of the dictators. The punishment was just. In limbo, we exist, we live, but we will never taint the fabric of existence again. This is a thing you must remember, Revered Leaders: There are moments when the whole Tribe must act as one, factions are the first seeds of war."
Kendra bowed to Anubis. "Your will be done, Revered leader. But allow me to add something to Avaros' word, a lesson we learnt at a dearly cost: You will find that monosex couoples are strongly encouraged since the end of the war. We care for the health of body and soul, but we also care that uncontrolled reproduction never occurs again. Please help the new wolves and the cougars to make it known that there must be a...regulation regarding reproduction. Certain politics must be enforced for the common, generational benefit."
Erebus noddd. "The Monster is being quiet...for now. Now that Wolves are again the Appointed Justices, the dark forces of the underworld lost their advantage in unbalance. But this also means that our enemies will be even the more subtle. A reason more for making sure dissent doesn't surfaces within the Tribes. Loyalty must be complete, but it must also be an act of belief."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"as long as I can eat some, I'm happy to help," the cat said as he followed along.
"And help you will. Of course, you will start with the rookie jobs, and they can get messy. But the good thing is, the leftovers are a delicacy."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The two cats stare at the fox and then turn back to the gorilla.
"Ve are going to die." Sasha deadpans.

~~~~~~~~
Ilya's jaw drops but he soon recovers and remembers his manners.
"Sank you, my lord!" he exclaims, getting to work. Soon the baby is once again happily snoozing in his mother's arms.
"How ve can repay you for your kindness, my lord?" Arina asks sincerely.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"And help you will. Of course, you will start with the rookie jobs, and they can get messy. But the good thing is, the leftovers are a delicacy."
"oh, I'm not afraid to get a little dirty," Levi said, slightly suggestively. "and it's always good to eat after."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:Khun scooped up the cards and they disappeared into his collar.
"Scoundrel!" Bart fumed, then putting up a snotty expression. "Pirating is good for our land! Our pirates have a glorious tradition of defending our borders from the plundering scum! Or are you an enemy in disguise?!"
"Someone could always use a good guarddog. Maybe a mascot for the coast guard even? There's always bad people out there, and if this island is your pirate cove you have to keep the baddies out."

Ref Ref!