HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly - Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

"No prob, cutie," said the male. "Just make sure you and your friend enjoy your meal together," he added with a wink.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Sure- Said Heart to Cibele.
When the animals reached the stage she took her guitar.

-So, what do you have in mind?- Asked to Cibele.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
valerio

Post by valerio »

theblackcateyes wrote:Sure- Said Heart to Cibele.
When the animals reached the stage she took her guitar.

-So, what do you have in mind?- Asked to Cibele.
Cibele put her violin on her shoulder, then leaned the bow over it, while Teddy was placing his lips over the flute. "Are you familiar with Mike Oldfield? We'll start with "
theblackcateyes

Heart then doubtful said yes: She knew the song, once practiced for a school presentation, but does not hear much and did not know if I still remembered it perfectly.

Then she began to strum slowly and carefully, as Cybele began with a placid violin notes and Ted with his flute. Looked at the audience a little nervous, but gradually she took confidence progressed every note made ​​her feel better, apparently her fingers had not been forgotten.

She changed her expression and began to smile mysteriously.Curiously, shewas more of "P! nk" or something like that, but he was very quiet playing with the couple, then looked at them both and smiled while making music. Then she saw Donau and happy she nodded and smiled.

"Thanks, "She said with her eyes.
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The trio performed gracefully through the song. Heart seemed a bit awkward at first, but in the end she had proven herself quite adaptable.
The public responded with a heartfelt applause.
"That was very good, my dear!" Cibele said, patting Heart's shoulder. Then, in a lower voice, she asked "Now, do you know [list]Punkadiddle?[/list]"
theblackcateyes

"I don't know that song, do you have the notes? - She responded to Cibele

But then Ted approached her and give Heart a paper with the notes.

"Ahh...Thanks," she said as she moved her hands without knowing how.

Then put the sheet in the pedestal, observed them for a minute, took a deep breath and looked to Cybele, Heart was ready to begin.

Then quickly began playing the notes staring at the sheet closely.
valerio

Post by valerio »

As the song wanted, Heart was the first to open with a powerful, cheerful execution, together with Ted's flute. Then it was the turn of Cibele to use her violin and Ted's merry tune, while several customers started dancing and clapping in rythm. When Heart intervened with the guitar refrain, every time humans and pets gave out a loud cheer.
The song was easy in itself, but it required a good coordination of the three players and a lot of energy.
When it was over, more cheers and applauses saluted the performance.
"Thank you very much, folks!" Cibele said, bowing, while Teddy only bowed his head with a solemn expression. "And another round of applauses for our Heart, please! She very well deserved it!"
theblackcateyes

When the applause began, Heart exhausted, and once with an explosive energy in her body, raised both hands, one empty and one with her guitar, and bowed solemnly to to thank the audience. Smiling and with a strange energy in his body turned around and hugged the lovely couple who had accompanied her in the role.

"Thanks guys, " she whispered.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Both animals hugged her back with vigor. "'T was our pleasure, darling. Now you look like your real self. Donau..?"
The rabbit nodded. To the crowd, he shouted, "And now, folks, visitors and not, I think the time has come for everyone to listen to some genuine solo from our gracious performer, Heart! Whaddayasay?"
The cheer of approval came together with many raised glasses.
Donau turned to Heart, while the Cibele and Teddy were stepping down the stand. "You heard the people, lady! Let's hear the magic you can perform for us." He put the mike back in place. "They're all yours, lady. Make 'em dream!"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Celeste took a bowl as well. "Thank you very much,"she addressed the lycaons.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Shall ve share zis tuna steak, zen?" Adel asked Celeste.
theblackcateyes

Upon hearing this Heart was surprised and startled, but then took confidence.

-OK, if you say it "
She said playfully.

Then she accommodated her guitar again and looked to the public and thought in a good song, then remembered Randy.

-Agghh She thought angrily.

"I know,

Then began playing a guitar solo version of the song came to mind: "So What" By Pink

Quickly began to move his fingers between the strings and try, then approached the microphone

"Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na-
started singing

With a stunning voice and his emotions began to scream as he kept his soul.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The public went in a new frenzy, as they danced to her rhythm. Cibele and Teddy just drummed their claws on the floor while exchanging looks of appreciation. They definitely had found a fine guitarist for their little orchestra!
theblackcateyes

Heart then continued singing and playing her guitar louder than ever.

"Come on! - exclaimed waving her hand

As the audience chanted and accompanied her with applauses, she began to unfold more and more.

So, so what, I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves and I do not need you
And guess what, I'm havin 'more fun
And Now That We're done I'm gonna show you tonight

By saying those words felt as if a huge weight off, it was true, she don't needed him.

I'm alright, I'm just fine and you're a fool
So, so what, I am a rock star
I got my rock moves and I do not want you tonight

So ended the last word with a high pitch, took the microphone tightly and raised his hands to finish his song. Tired but very revived Donau looked and smiled.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Donau clapped enthusiastically. "Bravissima, mia cara! You're going to smash prime time in this place! You should check with the direction for a contract. If you can guarantee a constant presence, or working with other artists, i think you'll raise some nice money."
"And we would really like t'play with you again," added Cibele. Teddy's look said enough.
theblackcateyes

Heart then walked off the stage, waving to everyone, as a rock star, watched people moving around and loving it, wanting more.

When it came to Cybele, Teddy and Donau, who encouraged her to be great, could not help but say ...she only could said them...

"Thank you, thank you very much, guys have saved me-

Then he stood in front of Teddy ...

"You are very talented and I hope you are happy with Cibele forever-

Then she hugged him and went with Cibele.

"Keep with that good life and I hope you can keep this wonderful man forever, no matter what they say-

Then them hugged and she stood went with Donau

"It is destiny which ruled that save me or is it pure coincidence? -
valerio

Post by valerio »

Cibele giggled at Heart's words. "My dear, no one on this island will tell us nothing, when it comes to the lycaons. It was them who invited me to shed my so-called 'civilized' life to be born again here, after I had fallen for Teddy here."
Donau nudged at the cat. "Heart, darling, you could consider joining the ranks, if you think you have an occasion. No one ever regretted it."
theblackcateyes

Heart looked to the rabbit surprised.

"What do you mean? - She asked with a tender look.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Donau shrugged. "I mean exactly what I said. Those who decided to live on Meriweather Island with the Lycaons always cherished their choice, and live a life at its full. Sure, there are not the fancies of city life, but they have a people, a family, a litter to take care of... It's a good life. No one ever hanged his or her mind. And whenever you feel like breathing some of the ol' days, just come to the resort."
theblackcateyes

Heart was surprised, looked at Cybele and then Ted, both the anxious and saw a beautiful look.

"This is so sudden, I do not know-
valerio

Post by valerio »

Cibele squeezed gently her shoulder. "Dear, don't fret. Right now, you need to get your drink, relax, enjoy the night and go to sleep. It's too soon to take such a big step, wouldn't you agree?" Then she pushed her toward the terrace. "Now shoo, girl. Enjoy the moment,carpe diem and all that stuff."
Donau offered gallantly his arm to the cat. "Shall we, madame?"
theblackcateyes

Heart thought a moment about it.

-Okay then, see you later guys-

Then she gives her arm to Donau and together they went to the other side.

-So, what do you have in mind now?-
valerio

Post by valerio »

The rabbit led her to the terrace, with its spectacular view over the calm sea, then helped her sit to a table.
"Now we enjoy the cool air, the scenery, and those drinks." A waiter brought them two glasses filled with tomato juice, something white, like milk, and herbs over the mix. A paper umbrella completed it all.
Donau used his umbrella to stir his drink, sucked the umbrella dry then raised his glass. "To the night. May it bring you the wisest advice."
theblackcateyes

-For the night. Cheer!- Said while was raising her glass and making it clap with the Donau's one.

The she start drinking while was looking the night, so paceful, son great, so beautiful.

-And do you have a girlfriend?- Said was drinking a little more.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Donau drank, then shrugged. "In my case, leaving the ways of my people also cost me a ban for life. Unlike the lycaons, the native rabbits really hate mixing business or anything else with someone not their kin. But I don't regret my decision: I like living in the world, not closing myself from it.
"As for your question, I still haven't found my mate. Unless you'd like to give it a thought on this ol' fur..."
He chuckled.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Colin sniffed at the air. Faint scents of cooking food drifted on the breeze. His stomach rumbled, and Colin realized that he hadn't had anything to eat since that morning. "Soun's good," Colin said with a grin. "Le's go!"
((Just moving right along, then...))

Colin skidded to a halt nearby Celeste and Adel and stood there for a moment with his paws on his knees, panting heavily. He glanced to give the pair an energetic wave, before turning expectantly to the Lycaon seated by the cooking pot. "Don' s'pose I'm... *pant*, too late f'dinner?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

The male stirring the pot filled a bowl. "Right on time t'get da las' of it, lad. We saved da las' tuna for you, too." the male grinned. "Guesse dis is a record for ya. Ya never were last to a meal."
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Colin grinned and accepted the food, quickly taking a big bite out of the tuna. "Got held up. Won' 'appen agin."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Heh, at leas' *dat's* a promis' ye can keep." Said the female, while removing the now empty spits that had been used for the steaks.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"An' I inten' ta," Colin said with a grin. He plopped down cross-legged on the ground and quickly snapped up the rest of the tuna before turning his attention to the stew. "So, Adel, Celeste," he said through a mouthful of food. "How've tha two o'ya bin doin'?"
theblackcateyes

valerio wrote:"As for your question, I still haven't found my mate. Unless you'd like to give it a thought on this ol' fur..."[/u] He chuckled.
Heart only remained silent.

-Amm, actually, was just curiousity, hehe "Then she drank some more.

-The relationships are not my strong-

Then looked heavenward remembering old amours lost and adventures one night as if saved those moments those bright stars she admired with dedication.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Donau looked at Heart with genuine admiration. "You know, one thing of being a native rabbit, I spent my life alongside females completely subjucated. Apart from the Chieftain's wife and her female offspring, they are supposed to be... Nah, they were practically bred to be submissive, tame, obedient. A female like you, with such fire in her soul with such poetry in her heard, well, it's a refreshener for my own soul... So, did you happen to break any heart, yourself?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"An' I inten' ta," Colin said with a grin. He plopped down cross-legged on the ground and quickly snapped up the rest of the tuna before turning his attention to the stew. "So, Adel, Celeste," he said through a mouthful of food. "How've tha two o'ya bin doin'?"
Adel took a bite off the end of his (and Celeste's?) tuna steak. "I am doing güd. I zink zis island is as helpful as zey say."
theblackcateyes

-Well... not exactly breaking someone's heart, but ... yes I ended a relationship in which ... both get hurt- She said, taking in a gulp, she had left in the glass.

Donau looked into his eyes, he seemed very thoughtful.

- What do you think?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Donau shrugged. "I think you are incredibly pretty, inside and outside. i also think that you have the right to find your happiness here on Meriweather Island. i think that I'd be delighted to take you in a tour of one of the Lycaons villages, followed by a tour to the Atlantis' Ruins and to Blue Peak Mountain... In the hope you'll decide to stay. how does it sound?
theblackcateyes

You're not going to let go of that idea, right? - Said playfully

-Okay, that sounds great-

The animals remainded silent a moment

-Thanks.-
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Tha Housedog wrote:Adel took a bite off the end of his (and Celeste's?) tuna steak. "I am doing güd. I zink zis island is as helpful as zey say."
"Mm." Colin nodded sagely, then slurped up the last of his stew. He looked at the empty bowl with a vaguely disappointed look before turning back to Adel. "Tha islan' tens' ta have tha' a-fect on folks." Then, Colin blinked, cocked one ear to the left, and gazed off down the beach. "Hol' that thought." With that, the Lycaon jumped to his feet and sprinted off down the beach.

((Yeah, I'll be gone for a week. This seemed like an easy way to get Colin out of the way. :3 ))
The Game

Post by The Game »

Tha Housedog wrote:"Shall ve share zis tuna steak, zen?" Adel asked Celeste.
"If you wouldn't mind..." Celeste hinted.
Coatl_Ruu wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:Adel took a bite off the end of his (and Celeste's?) tuna steak. "I am doing güd. I zink zis island is as helpful as zey say."
"Mm." Colin nodded sagely, then slurped up the last of his stew. He looked at the empty bowl with a vaguely disappointed look before turning back to Adel. "Tha islan' tens' ta have tha' a-fect on folks." Then, Colin blinked, cocked one ear to the left, and gazed off down the beach. "Hol' that thought." With that, the Lycaon jumped to his feet and sprinted off down the beach.

((Yeah, I'll be gone for a week. This seemed like an easy way to get Colin out of the way. :3 ))
Celeste paused mid-bite and watched Colin scamper away. "I wonder where he's gone off to. He's a very...interesting person, to say the least."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

The Game wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:"Shall ve share zis tuna steak, zen?" Adel asked Celeste.
"If you wouldn't mind..." Celeste hinted.
Adel blushed slightly, smiling. "Of course I vould not mind."
The Game wrote:
Coatl_Ruu wrote:

Celeste paused mid-bite and watched Colin scamper away. "I wonder where he's gone off to. He's a very...interesting person, to say the least."
"Yes. He is very nice, but he seems to be a little... scatterbrained." Adel chuckled and took another bite of their tuna steak.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Celeste allowed herself to laugh as she filled her mouth with the stew. "It seems to be common in the natives here. But yet, they're all so friendly."