HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

furryovrlord

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by furryovrlord »

"huh?" *crimson approached bianca inquisitively* "wh-who are these two miss Bianca?"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca looked at Crimson, "Well, um, G-Ginger and I lived in the p-pound together. W-we were adopted on the same d-day. I-I don't know him." She said, trying to sound polite. Ginger waved, "Yup, our owners both live here. And this here is Duke. He's my new housemate, and he's lived here his whole life." Duke walked up to Crimson, "Hey! I'm Duke! What's your name?" He asked, extending a paw for a handshake.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"my n-name? oh, yes of course, i- it's Crimson. it is a pleasure to meet you" he extends his paw and shakes with a slight blush on his face
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Nice to meet you too!" Duke said as he shook Crimson's hand. Duke wasn't paying attention to how hard he shook and how tight his grip was, so it was a little excessive. He finished shaking Crimson's paw and put hands back at his sides. He probably hurt Crimson's arm without realizing it. (STR 12 vs STR 7 (STR 12 is allowed under Buck's new rules))
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

crimson smiles and pretends that the handshake hasnt harmed him and with a hoarse voice that he is poorly trying to cover up he says "i just moved in i live in the house by the pile of toy weapons and stuff" and then shakes off his paw when he thinks nobody is looking
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Toy weapons? Awesome!" Duke said as he grabbed a toy weapon. The weapon that he grabbed resembled a huge great sword, and he held it over his head with ease. He noticed that everyone was holding weapons and wearing armor, "Can I play too?" He asked.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"sure, so long as the teams remain even" he said smiling, all of his shyness now gone "you'll have to choose from my team of RED or Lyd's team of BLUE"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Hey, Duke and Ginger," said Hazel, noting that there was another cat (another female cat), bringing the total to four. "The name's Hazel. Hazel Nut."

She looked back and forth between Bianca and Ginger and said, "So, you two have a history together, huh? Jailbird buddies, huh?"
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

nice to see Duke back in town. Ozzy went to say hello but was interrupted by his phone ringing ((bystanders only hear Ozzy's side of the conversation))

"Hello, Ozzy speaking."
"Hi Ozz It's dad, I'm calling to say your check up at the vet is today, I need you to meet me there in half an hour."
"Aww, come on I'm with friends, they just moved in this morning,Can't I stay here?
"Sorry buddy, it took me long enough to get the time off work to take you. Now I expect you there so no excuses."
"OK, Dad I'll be there"

Ozzy Turned to the others looking rather downtrodden. "I'm really sorry guys but I've got to go, my vet checkup is today and I've got to leave now.I'll see you guys later.
Ozzy removed his armor and hurried along the street.
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"See ya Ozzy!" Duke called after Ozzy, "Well, I'll just take his place in whatever team he was on." Duke said.
----------
Ginger nodded towards Hazel, "Yup, we were in the pound together for at least a few years." she said and Bianca nodded, "So what's your name?" Ginger asked Hazel.
----------
Winch looked at everyone, "Come on guys! Let's start! I want to hit somebody with this thing!" He called out, pointing to his toy sword.
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

Al waved him off as he walked down the street, only turning back to the group as Ozzy turned the corner. "It's a shame he couldn't stay." He said. His eye caught the rudimentary tripod, Ozzy's camera was still attached. He picked up the camera, "I'll try and catch him up, Don't wait for me to start the fight, I'll join in when I get back." He then sprinted after Ozzy. As he rounded the corner he couldn't see Ozzy, he headed towards the clinic in town, it was the only vet within walking, or in his case running distance.
As he reached the vet he just caught sight of Ozzy going in, he sprinted the last stretch, just seeing Ozzy sit down and pick up a magazine through the open door. "There he is," thought Al, "I've found hi-".
His thought was cut short as he slammed into the "open door" which was evidently made of toughened glass, and slid to the floor unconscious.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:"See ya Ozzy!" Duke called after Ozzy, "Well, I'll just take his place in whatever team he was on." Duke said.
----------
Ginger nodded towards Hazel, "Yup, we were in the pound together for at least a few years." she said and Bianca nodded, "So what's your name?" Ginger asked Hazel.
----------
Winch looked at everyone, "Come on guys! Let's start! I want to hit somebody with this thing!" He called out, pointing to his toy sword.
Hazel gave a bewildered look at Ginger. She batted the side of her head.

"I THOUGHT my name was Hazel Nut--in fact, I could have sworn I said that was my name. Maybe I was mistaken...."

Turning to Winch she ducked and said, "Not ME, I hope."
PF chars

--Phoenix

EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Ozzy reached the clinic with a little time to spare and saw his dad in the waiting room as he came in and began to make his way over. As usual he was a little nervous around the clinic, he knew there was nothing to be nervous about but obviously his brain didn't tell his ears as they had developed a slight nervous twitch. As he crossed the foyer he heard a huge bang and having jumped nearly a foot in the air he turned to see Al sprawled across the front door.
"Al!" Ozzy rushed over to him but was beaten to him by a pair of nurses who saw his impact. "Is he okay?"
A vet looked Al over and let the nurses stretcher his comatose form to a room. "Why hello Oswald I forgot that I was seeing you today, Your friend Alphonse is a little concussed but should be fine. We will keep him here for observation for a while just in case."
"Alphonse?" Ozzy forgot his worry long enough to grin,"And I thought I was the only pet covering up an embarrassing name around here."
"would you like to get your examination over with then?"
"I guess so."
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:"See ya Ozzy!" Duke called after Ozzy, "Well, I'll just take his place in whatever team he was on." Duke said.
----------
----------
Hazel gave a bewildered look at Ginger. She batted the side of her head.

"I THOUGHT my name was Hazel Nut--in fact, I could have sworn I said that was my name. Maybe I was mistaken...."

Turning to Winch she ducked and said, "Not ME, I hope."
((Darn it! I forgot you already asked that. Oh well.))
Ginger looked at Hazel, "You might have said your name. Sorry if I didn't hear you." Ginger said apologetically, "So what are you all doing?" She asked.
The Game

Post by The Game »

[ jeez, sorry im late but...]

T.J stuck out a paw to Ginger. "hey I'm T.J Jakes. And this is my cousin, Zane Cabana." he said, motioning to Zane, who gave a small wave. "hi." he said quietly.
Last edited by The Game on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Ginger shook TJ's paw, "It's nice to meet you two. Everyone in this neighborhood sure is friendly." She remarked, happily.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

When Jack saw what Hazel had done to Ruby, he had a minor flashback, Oh my Set. This could end badly. he thought. But when he saw Ruby start laughing after the picture he breathed a sigh of relief, It looks like Ruby made a friend. he chuckled to himself, when a new pair of pets walked up and introduced themselves. and speaking of new friends. He walked towards them, doffed his hat, and bowed, "it's a pleasure to meet you, Lady Ginger, Sir Duke. My name is Jack Lazul, and this is Ruby."

Ruby regained her composure as the two new pets joined the group. She heaved her sword over her sholder and walked towards them as Jack introduced them. "Charmed, I'm sure." she said with a nod. When she saw the weapon that Duke had chosen, she smiled. "It seems that we have the same taste in armament.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J nodded in agreement. "We sure are, thanks for noticing."
ctcmjh wrote: Ginger looked at Hazel, "You might have said your name. Sorry if I didn't hear you." Ginger said apologetically, "So what are you all doing?" She asked.
We're having a sword fight, but with toy swords cuz Bianca got hit in the head when we were using real ones. he explained, picking up a toy sword. "way safer with the toys....I hope..." he added, thinking of how big of a splinter someone could get with the sword he was holding.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

As soon as TJ said that Bianca got hit, Ginger looked like she was furious. Bianca rushed to her, "Don't worry Ginger, I'm fine now." She said. Ginger calmed down a little, "Okay, but you be more careful!" Ginger told Bianca, almost scolding her. Ginger turned back to TJ, "This is gonna be awesome!" Ginger said, picking up a wooden staff.
----------
Duke smiled back at Ruby, "There's no better weapon." He said confidently, slinging the weapon over his shoulder.
----------
Winch pretended to attack the air in front of him with his two smaller wooden swords, "Let's just beat the snot out of each other already!" He impatiently yelled again.
Last edited by ctcmjh on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

crimson, seeing a lare boulder climbed up onto it to adress the crowd, with a loud booming voice he said "okay eveybody! i think it's about due time we got this 're-enactment' over with no? so, would you all please kindly attach you coloured bands and take your respective sides. remember, be mindful that these toys CAN still hurt if used incorrectly so, don't make ACTUAL contact unless it's on an armoured area and draw (slow down right before contact) you blows, the last thing we want is broken bones to spoil the fun" with that he climbs down from the boulkder and rounds up the red team members
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Robin walked over to Crimson, being on the red team and all.

Lyd walked to the other side of the yard to be the place where the blue team would gather. "Blue team! Over here!"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron donned his red band and took a spot next to Robin.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"okay guys, strategy time.." he pulls everyone in red close "is everyone listening?"
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Loud and clear," Aaron replied
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

"Uh-huh," Robin said, even though she was more interested in spying on Lyd and the blue team.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Yessir, Lyd sir." T.J joked, and he and Zane went over to him. "What's our strategy? "
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Duke tied a red headband around his forehead. He walked up to Crimson and the rest of the Red Team, "I'm here." He said, holding his big wooden sword.
----------
Ginger grabbed a blue headband and she wore it tied around her arm. She held her staff in one hand and looked for the others wearing blue. Winch ran around, looking for the others wearing blue.
----------
Bianca watched everyone get ready. She enjoyed watching these things rather than participating. She had an idea and she ran home quickly. She reached home and saw Mr. Hunter unpacking some boxes, "U-Um, Mr. Hunter, Dad, sir?" She asked, politely. Mr. Hunter petted Bianca's head, "What is it Bianca?" He asked. She looked around, "Well, the neighborhood pets are having a pretend-battle and I kinda wanted to play my violin for them, like background music." She said. Mr. Hunter walked over to the table and picked up her violin, handing it to her, "Be careful with this, okay?" He told her. Bianca smiled, "Yes sir." Mr. Hunter laughed, "Go have fun now. Tell Winch 'Hi for me." Bianca nodded and hurried back to the others. When the others were back in sight, she walked to the tree she was sitting next to earlier. She decided to wait until they began to play. She held her violin case with both paws in front of her. The case was pure white, just like her fur.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"What's that?" said Hazel to Bianca.

Of course, she knew what it was, but hoped to get Bianca to talk about it.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca blushed a little, "It's, um, my violin case. I-I was thinking about playing..." Bianca said shyly. She wanted to play, but she thought the others wouldn't like it, or not appreciate it.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Bianca blushed a little, "It's, um, my violin case. I-I was thinking about playing..." Bianca said shyly. She wanted to play, but she thought the others wouldn't like it, or not appreciate it.
"Really?" said Hazel, very interested now.

"Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle! You good? 'Cause I'd like to hear some violin music right about now."
PF chars

--Phoenix

BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack walked over to the red side of the field and stood next to the girl he knew as Maytan. "This should be enjoyable, don't you think, My Lady?" He said with a smile as he spun a sword in each hand.

Ruby watched as Winch and Ginger looked for their group. "Hey! Mongoose! Get over here, you're making me dizzy" She yelled to Winch. When Ginger got closer, Ruby smliled slyly, "I hope you don't mind, but I plan to flatten your new housemate."
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Ginger laughed, "I don't mind at all. In fact, I think we should work together." Ginger said as she looked over to Duke. Winch heard Ruby call him, "I'm not a mongoose! I've only eaten a snake fourteen times!" He said as he ran over to her.
----------
Bianca blushed a little, "Well, a-alright." She said as she opened her violin case to reveal a white violin. It had a white rose emblazoned on the front, "M-my new owner bought this for me as a housewarming gift." She said. She placed herself in the proper position to play violin. She closed her eyes and began to play a beautiful rendition of 'Ashokan Farewell'.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Ginger laughed, "I don't mind at all. In fact, I think we should work together." Ginger said as she looked over to Duke. Winch heard Ruby call him, "I'm not a mongoose! I've only eaten a snake fourteen times!" He said as he ran over to her.
----------
Bianca blushed a little, "Well, a-alright." She said as she opened her violin case to reveal a white violin. It had a white rose emblazoned on the front, "M-my new owner bought this for me as a housewarming gift." She said. She placed herself in the proper position to play violin. She closed her eyes and began to play a beautiful rendition of 'Ashokan Farewell'.
The tune wasn't as upbeat as Hazel was hoping for, but she was impressed with how much of a virtuoso Bianca was.

"Wow," she said. "You are amazing with that. Most cats I know would get their tails caught in the strings and the only sound they could get would sound like caterwauling. Now how about a change of pace? Something with a beat?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca still had her eyes closed and for once, she didn't look scared out of her mind. When Hazel spoke to her, she broke out of it, "Well, um, th-thank you. One of my previous owners taught me how to play." Bianca thought for a second, "How's this. It's an Irish Jig called 'Rose among the Heather.'" She said, placing the violin under her chin again, and began to play.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Bianca still had her eyes closed and for once, she didn't look scared out of her mind. When Hazel spoke to her, she broke out of it, "Well, um, th-thank you. One of my previous owners taught me how to play." Bianca thought for a second, "How's this. It's an Irish Jig called 'Rose among the Heather.'" She said, placing the violin under her chin again, and began to play.
Hazel started dancing a jig to the tune, and scarcely seemed to notice when the music stopped, she was that into it.

"Take me back to dear old Eire," she said to herself, scarcely aware that she'd said it.
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"heeeey, that music is the perfect tempo for what's about to happen hehe! keep it up! it sounds amazing!" Crimson applauds then turns his attention back to the group huddle "so, does anybody have any good ideas?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca blushed at the praise, "Th-th-thank you." She said as she continued to play.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Crimson, without fully being aware of his actions has started tapping his foot to the beat. he tries to pull himself together and regain control of his body but he can't help it anymore, he breaks out in a fever of Irish styled dance and breaks away from the huddle. he dances his way around hazel feverishly before taking her hand and spinning her around. "the music, it's so amazing!! I- i can't help myself!"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:Crimson, without fully being aware of his actions has started tapping his foot to the beat. he tries to pull himself together and regain control of his body but he can't help it anymore, he breaks out in a fever of Irish styled dance and breaks away from the huddle. he dances his way around hazel feverishly before taking her hand and spinning her around. "the music, it's so amazing!! I- i can't help myself!"
Hazel laughed at Crimson.

She got a little dizzy but she didn't mind. It wasn't like she'd just eaten.

"Canna be after helpin' yerself, eh?" she said, imitating an Irish accent. "Yer the Lord o' the Dance, is what you are, sir!"
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"Aye, 'tis true! when the music gets going i just can'ne help 'meself! hehe!" he stops spinning her and dips her now with one hand on her back