OOC: Radients Vineyard.

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Legotron123

Re: OOC: Radients Vineyard.

Post by Legotron123 »

I know, I've just lost my zest for this RP. It doesn't hold the same appeal it once did. Oh well. At least with some of you I'll have Steelhaven.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Well if it can't be helped it can't be helped, a few forced actions to get a move on is fine I suppose. I shall make my end day post tomorrow. All the while I shall be thinking of which logical hoops to jump through.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

In case anybody needs a reminder of what sandy's STILL plotting, she wants to make a housewarming gift for Sandy.
Buster wrote:in case anyone's wondering what sandy's plotting, Picture what it would look like if this:
Was a cut-away view of the inside of this:
scaled to a Housepets! dog.

I found those designs on a site that says they can be done for under $100, and there's a good 90% overlap between the two, so merging both wont increase that that much.
While her dad won't just give her all of it like she thinks, (she's going to have to ask the others for help with the last $30 worth of materials, cause he thinks the porch is overkill) getting everything shouldn't be hard.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Sandy Chinchilla can be the link for stuff tomorrow. After all, it's easy for her to find out where everyone else lives...

Did Bonnie hear the last things Andrew said to her, Re: Hackle? I know the conversation got dropped because we need to speed up.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

yeah, she heard. she'll think about it, but to her hack's kinda being a drama queen given they've only known eachother all of maybe an hour and one disagreement is hardly the be-all-and-end-all of his entire social life.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
hackle

Post by hackle »

a hackle who has, never had friends, never knew his family, therefore no social interaction, he has no way to harden his heart like we do in an everyday situation, he's then suddenly finds out theres others, becomes friends then thinks one of them just stomped his trust bssically called him an idiot, & a prud for accidentally ignoring her, & his only defense from the nogitsune was broken due to his first taste at his untouch emotion..
Social media, is just as much of a curse, as it is a blessing, & our government doesn't like being filmed so keep filming
Hackle V. Tremor ~Friendly foxy foo!! ^o^
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

The only problem I have is that there are Japanese spirits in North America. Unless they followed an immigrant, they don't really have a reason to be here.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Legotron123 wrote:The only problem I have is that there are Japanese spirits in North America. Unless they followed an immigrant, they don't really have a reason to be here.
Why not? There may be a Shinto temple nearby.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

hackle wrote:a hackle who has, never had friends, never knew his family, therefore no social interaction, he has no way to harden his heart like we do in an everyday situation, he's then suddenly finds out theres others, becomes friends then thinks one of them just stomped his trust bssically called him an idiot, & a prud for accidentally ignoring her, & his only defense from the nogitsune was broken due to his first taste at his untouch emotion.
Justified drama queen is still a drama queen. Meta knowledge doesn't change what is and is not in character for her.
Legotron123 wrote:The only problem I have is that there are Japanese spirits in North America. Unless they followed an immigrant, they don't really have a reason to be here.
Um, why not? Norway is on the wrong side of the atlantic, yet we have Rig, Avatar and/or embodiment of a Norse God.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Buster wrote:
hackle wrote:a hackle who has, never had friends, never knew his family, therefore no social interaction, he has no way to harden his heart like we do in an everyday situation, he's then suddenly finds out theres others, becomes friends then thinks one of them just stomped his trust bssically called him an idiot, & a prud for accidentally ignoring her, & his only defense from the nogitsune was broken due to his first taste at his untouch emotion.
Justified drama queen is still a drama queen. Meta knowledge doesn't change what is and is not in character for her.
Can I get a heaping helping of sass with a side of more sass please? This is amazing, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at something like this before. The amount of sass is just growing.
Besides, he had to have hardened his heart before. He's curled up into a sobbing ball of fur and sadness because Bonnie thought he was a prude, but he just laughed off Mr. McBuffWolf's (Thank you Buster) rather aggressive actions. You don't just laugh off a snarling wolf without having experienced it before. Plus the fear of your own capability of destruction would provide pretty much the same effect and from the looks of it, he's terrified of his capacity to kill.
Because it's a spirit. Why should it be shackled only to Japan? It's the magic and mystery of Role-Play.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Deske wrote:
Buster wrote:Justified drama queen is still a drama queen. Meta knowledge doesn't change what is and is not in character for her.
Can I get a heaping helping of sass with a side of more sass please? This is amazing, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at something like this before. The amount of sass is just growing.
To be fair, Hack seems to be literally trying to talk me into meta-gaming a resolution faster than it would naturally occur.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Oh boy is it time for the hard truth? It's Bonnie. I've seen her all of less than a day and I can tell she's probably just going to leave him there to sob and give him a half-hearted sorry tomorrow... maybe.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Yeah, probably.
Deske

Post by Deske »

See! It's a perfect resolution! We help Hackle not be such a drama queen and Bonnie gets to not really care. Perfect!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Deske wrote:See! It's a perfect resolution! We help Hackle not be such a drama queen and Bonnie gets to not really care. Perfect!
Or she may decide she does care. Who knows?

(And Kaylee's linked to a Celtic God of the Sea & storms, Manannan Mac Lir)
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Very true, it could go either way! It's all up to Buster how they want Bonnie to act in this situation.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Okay, so, plot points that need to be addressed 'tomorrow' (game-time):

- Amanda & socks
- Yesnid & butterscotch - these two events were set up back during the pound escapades.
- Sandy wants to build Sandy a doghouse - will need help, hence her asking rig and noah to come over
- Fire station field trip?

Am i forgetting anything?
Deske

Post by Deske »

Not that I can see. Those're the only ones we really haven't gone into yet.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

PM'ed you, Hackle.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Is it just me or is this weekend slower than usual?

I know I'm waiting on the car leaving, which is waiting on amanda getting in the car, which is waiting on the artifact of explodeyness, but why has everybody else stopped?

I would kinda like to get the end of day wrap up done, cause it's just kinda dragging on with nothing happening...
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Well I've wrapped up Jake, I'm not sure if Hackle will do the same from his POV, but the rest is waiting...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Hasty edited my post to have an end of day.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Well, I'm just waiting on Bonnie and Kaylee. I think we're probably all ready to pack up for the night and we're just waiting on Hotep to skip to the next day. Shall I poke him?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:Well, I'm just waiting on Bonnie and Kaylee. I think we're probably all ready to pack up for the night and we're just waiting on Hotep to skip to the next day. Shall I poke him?
Andrew still has to drive Amanda home quickly, then drop off the Jigsaws and Sandy. Then he'd be back for the others.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Actually, if youguys are waiting on me and I'm waiting on Neon and Lego to finish the item dropoff so everyone can go home, i think that makes Lego's final post the linchpin, not Hotep.

Once Amanda has the item and Lupa is off, Bonnie walks home and the car leaves, car drops everyone off, then the car comes back, picks up Sandy and kaylee and goes home, end.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Andrew would offer Bonnie a lift too.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

That works too, I just figured this option would get things over with. Either way still waiting on Lego's final post though.
Deske

Post by Deske »

I kinda... sustained my role as Noah's caretaker for the foreseeable future... Just waiting on Lupa to leave with Stephen or something.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Bye lego glad you came back for awhile!!
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Gonna miss having you in here Lego...

roo you're up.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Good bye Lego, was nice while it lasted.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Bye Lego. It'll be a little more empty without you.
hackle

Post by hackle »

ceya in SteelH.
Social media, is just as much of a curse, as it is a blessing, & our government doesn't like being filmed so keep filming
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

...and, I think you two finishing makes everyone from the main group. unless we missed someone, did we miss anyone?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

All quiet, unless Bonnie gets a 1am call-out.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

well, then I'd say now, we're at this point.
Hlaoroo wrote:I think we're probably all ready to pack up for the night and we're just waiting on Hotep to skip to the next day. Shall I poke him?
How bout the other groups, they ready? I know Brent and Civ's group did end of day posts, but I remember there being another group...
Deske

Post by Deske »

I think they're waiting on the end of the day so they can try again.
hackle

Post by hackle »

Deske

Post by Deske »

Not really so much of a "reply" as it is waiting for Hotep to Go "--Hey LOL Day has Changed!--"
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Is back for a bit. Just to clear things who all is active still? This will help me know how many and who is still interested in the rp. When i can ill put a post up to start a new day but dont expect it too soon.....life has me by the neck again
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!