Re: Chat thread

Post by Dubiousity »

Ill say it until everyone knows.
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Random:

I was at my friend's house yesterday, and there was a frog sticking to the side of her house. It was one of those green ones, and I forgot they jump about five feet at a time.

I poked the thing and it jumped on my face. .______.

I screamed and twisted downwards to my left so fast, that I threw out my back. :lol:

Can anyone beat that? :D
Let me tell you about Homestuck.
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

i'll probably go anthrocon when i'm older

*gets amazing idea*

we should all go their when we are older and meet up!
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

mariomarc wrote:i'll probably go anthrocon when i'm older

*gets amazing idea*

But I'm going to ComicCon. =[
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

*gets amazing idea*

I might be down for that. I've always kind of wanted to go once I'm on my own.
Aquablast wrote:Sleet, would you sell me your fur?
No, Aquablast. You can not have my fur. It's kind of attached to me.

Unless you want shed fur.
Buckdida wrote:
Sleet wrote:I'm not exactly sure which of the two levels on which that comment works that to which that was in response.
My guess would be both, but I'm not quite sure.
Well if we're talking about whose fursona has more to literally shed, then I would almost certainly have the advantage there. Arctic foxes have a ridiculous amount of fur in the winter which they shed for the summer. If we're talking about who has more actual human hair in real life, then if you're a boy I probably have more hair than you. Though it's possible I don't. I don't know what your hair is like.
Jack wrote:you know guys... sometimes, i walk around with a piece of balony in my underwear all day, just to have my little secret. :u
That's kind of creepy.
Dubiousity wrote:I wish i was my fursona D:

No one likes IRL me.
Oh hush. I'm pretty sure that if no one likes the real you (which I doubt is true), they wouldn't like you any more if you were a purple hedgehog.
mariomarc wrote:i think we all want to be our fursonas
That depends. Realistically there would be a lot of issues. For starters, you'd be considered a freak. Then there's the issue of shedding, overheating, having a tail in the way of a designed-for-humans world (if you have one), and inability to find love within your own species. Plus there are other biological inconveniences that I'm sure would pop up that are exclusive to certain species. If someone came up to me and offered to turn me into my fursona I'd turn it down.

Now, if everyone could be an anthropomorphic animal and no one would consider it weird and the world would be designed for them, then that would be pretty cool. I might be into that.
Last edited by Sleet on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Zander

Post by Zander »

*gets amazing idea*

all dressed as different Housepets! characters.

win.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

*gets amazing idea*

first of all, "there"

secondly, this is to be so.
bwah bwah
Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

Beagle wrote:Random:

I was at my friend's house yesterday, and there was a frog sticking to the side of her house. It was one of those green ones, and I forgot they jump about five feet at a time.

I screamed and twisted downwards to my left so fast, that I threw out my back. :lol:

Me and my friends climbed up the side of our school building to the 2nd story roof and shot arrows at a spraypainted cardboard box in the middle of a field.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

beat how random that is?
bwah bwah
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Dubiousity wrote: Me and my friends climbed up the side of our school building to the 2nd story roof and shot arrows at a spraypainted cardboard box in the middle of a field.
Who hasn't climbed up the side of their school? XD I'm kidding.

My brother (who doesn't break the law- just annoys law enforcement with his antics at times) actually skated on the railings at my old elementary school a few years ago. The cops just sat and took bets on how long it would be until he broke his arm. :lol: Needless to say, the skate marks gave the school an excuse to FINALLY paint that railing. The paint had been chipping for years and years.

@SIK- Just a crazy random antic you've experienced lately.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Dubiousity wrote:

Me and my friends climbed up the side of our school building to the 2nd story roof and shot arrows at a spraypainted cardboard box in the middle of a field.
me and my friends found a couch in the street once. we looked at it and we knew what must be done. we brought it all the way up to the roof of the school. first, we passed right behind the back of the meanest teacher in school, then we passed right in front of the nicest teacher in school who just laughed and kept the mean teacher busy for us, and then we opened the door to the roof and MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! (bad spelling?) now, you probably ask, "but Jack, how did you get the key to the roof door?" well, my small MINIONS, me and a friend of mine had a free period one day. we were walking up there and saw the key inside a glass box (the one oyu brake in case of emergency). how did we take it without breaking the glass? easy, we were totally ninja about it. ^^ (we screwed out the bolts holding the glass then put it back in.)
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

My friends and I play hide-and-seek and similar games at our elementary school at night. I've observed that it's probably a bad idea for the cops to find 20-year-olds hiding at an elementary school at 9:00 PM, but we still do it anyway.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Senator_Sunburst

Post by Senator_Sunburst »

I'd be surprised if anybody here had longer hare than me. It goes down to my tail-bone. The last time I had a haircut it was this long. I told the person who cut my hair then to put it in a ponytail and let me keep it, and she did.

Maybe I'll do it again one day.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Jack wrote:
me and my friends found a couch in the street once. we looked at it and we knew what must be done. we brought it all the way up to the roof of the school. first, we passed right behind the back of the meanest teacher in school, then we passed right in front of the nicest teacher in school who just laughed and kept the mean teacher busy for us, and then we opened the door to the roof and MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! (bad spelling?) now, you probably ask, "but Jack, how did you get the key to the roof door?" well, my small MINIONS, me and a friend of mine had a free period one day. we were walking up there and saw the key inside a glass box (the one oyu brake in case of emergency). how did we take it without breaking the glass? easy, we were totally ninja about it. ^^ (we screwed out the bolts holding the glass then put it back in.)

Love it!!! :D

The seniors at my school are thinking about putting a horse from our FFA barn in one of the UPSTAIRS classrooms. As a Senior Prank. X3

Personally, I've already thought out my Senior Prank for two years into the future. :mrgreen:

@Sleet- We've had people who still jump the fence to get on the swingset in the playground. :lol:
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

ummm... well not lately, but:
some years ago, nevermind the exact number, me and my friend cara was in a tree. and she fell and i was scared and i closed my eyes and when i opened my eyes 5 seconds latter i was hanging on to dear life upside-down like a kowala bear from the branch above me with no idea how i got there. i serious.

STOP NINJAING MEE!!!!!!!!
bwah bwah
Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

Well I mean, this happened today.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Beagle wrote:
Jack wrote:

The seniors at my school are thinking about putting a horse from our FFA barn in one of the UPSTAIRS classrooms. As a Senior Prank. X3

Personally, I've already thought out my Senior Prank for two years into the future. :mrgreen:

@Sleet- We've had people who still jump the fence to get on the swingset in the playground. :lol:
We use the swings all the time. I love the swings! Screw age expectations.

Also, me and some friends decided we would put silver nitrate in the soap dispensers to people would stain their hands black for several weeks and not realize it until they go outside in the sunlight, but we never ended up doing it.
Senator_Sunburst wrote:I'd be surprised if anybody here had longer hare than me. It goes down to my tail-bone. The last time I had a haircut it was this long. I told the person who cut my hair then to put it in a ponytail and let me keep it, and she did.

Maybe I'll do it again one day.
You win. My hair is only medium-long.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

cool
bwah bwah
Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

My hair is purple :0
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

Zander wrote:

*gets amazing idea*

all dressed as different Housepets! characters.

win.
even better

super win

but who would be which character?
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Dibs TV.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

Sleet wrote:My friends and I play hide-and-seek and similar games at our elementary school at night. I've observed that it's probably a bad idea for the cops to find 20-year-olds hiding at an elementary school at 9:00 PM, but we still do it anyway.
"uh, officer, there's a suspicious man lurking about the elementery school"
"we were just playing hide and seek!"
"your sick!"
hehe...
bwah bwah
Zander

Post by Zander »

i call dibs on the evil phone.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Jack

Post by Jack »

Beagle wrote:
Jack wrote:

that reminds me of the time we pranked our teacher by replacing her chair in the classroom with this big chair made of fibreglass that is used to decorate our hallway. its all painted and stuff. it was very funny. but she got really mad.
we did a lot of stuff. like making a chess table on the roof of one of our classrooms. :p (don't even ASK how we did that one! XD
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Or Mr. Bigglesworth. That'd be an appropriate character for me.
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

Sleet wrote:Or Mr. Bigglesworth. That'd be an appropriate character for me.
which one?
Jack

Post by Jack »

mariomarc wrote:
Sleet wrote:Or Mr. Bigglesworth. That'd be an appropriate character for me.
which one?
good question. :o
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

One of the Mr. Bigglesworths that has my gender.

I could also be keys. I can bring a keyboard and panhandle with someone dressed as Fiddler. Anyone here know how to play the violin and want to go to Anthrocon with me?
Last edited by Sleet on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Sleet wrote: Also, me and some friends decided we would put silver nitrate in the soap dispensers to people would stain their hands black for several weeks and not realize it until they go outside in the sunlight, but we never ended up doing it.
That's evil. Again, I love it. XD

I had a friend who put Crisco on the knees of his pants and slide across the freshly waxed floor of my high school. XD The hallway he ran down... he slide from the office doors to the bus doors... about 100 feet. :lol:

He had burns from that incident, needless to say.

@Jack- I want to know about this chess-patterend ceiling. :D
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

jasper.
bwah bwah
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

i've never pulled a prank in my life

i'm just too innocent
Senator_Sunburst

On a completely different note, I'm thinking of making an amazing hamburger tomorrow. Ingredients I'm thinking of using:

Sour-dough buns (that will be buttered and toasted)

white onions (to grill)

thick-sliced bacon (possibly cooked with brown sugar)

BBQ sauce (possibly I'll make this from scratch)

Iceberg Lettuce

Tomatoes (maybe, I'm leaning towards no)

Spicy Sweet Pickles

And I'll probably use sirloin for the burger, cooked rare.

What does everybody think? Any suggestions? :P
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

mariomarc wrote:i've never pulled a prank in my life

i'm just too innocent
I love pranks as long as no one is hurt by them. Me and a bunch of friends went to the gas station and bought aluminum foil which we then went and used to cover every single thing on my friend's desk. We also completely moved someone's bed, frame and all, to another floor of the building.

I can't stand when pranks ruin peoples' property though.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

you know what the two main ingredients of barbeque sauce are? ketchup and mustard.
bwah bwah
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

that burger sounds really good

is that really what barbecue sauce is?
Jack

Post by Jack »

@Beagle- well then, in our school, the ceiling isn't much of a ceiling, its made out of thin metal squares that are placed in railings across the ceiling. on the flip side of these, there is a sheet of black fabric attached. (dunno why) all we had to do, was take those out, flip them over and replace them there. real easy! we got in to a LOT of trouble for that one. its funny, we put a lot of stuff in the space between those metal squares and the actual ceiling that is right above it. a cellphone, some trash, a child. good times. (yes, i AM inviting you to ask about another story.)
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Oh! I remember an even better random story. Two years ago at college, the elevator broke in our dorm building. It was stuck all day on our floor and no one was going to fix it until the next day. So I went around with some friends to gather some chairs, a TV and an extension cord. We then set up and played Guitar Hero 4 (the one with drums and vocals) in an elevator. It was one of my proudest moments. And then I was singing for L'Via L'Viaquz, which involves the high-pitched wailing which I'm so good at (reference), so apparently the desk worker below thought we were stuck and screaming for help so they called security. They asked us to stop playing Guitar Hero in the elevator.
mariomarc wrote:that burger sounds really good

is that really what barbecue sauce is?
I could have sworn it was ketchup and honey primarily.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

among other things, yes.
bwah bwah
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

that's interesting, considering i like barbecue sauce, yet i don't ketchup or mustard
Senator_Sunburst

SomebodyYouKnow wrote:you know what the two main ingredients of barbeque sauce are? ketchup and mustard.
Not any ones I would want to make. Maybe a very very simple basic recipe would be just ketchup and mustard.

And if we're going to talk about pranks, the only one I ever did was myself and all the other theatre people picked up the theatre teacher's car, and moved it somewhere else. She drove an aluminium Volkswagen Beetle.