Non HPU: Chival Res

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Mickey

Re: Non HPU: Chival Res

Post by Mickey »

Litho crashed ungracefully into his house. His scrambled to his closet and pulled out a box. He threw the items out before pulling at a handheld of sorts. He messed with the dials and such on the sides before flying back out. He had intentions of going back to Larkin and Dorian, but the crashing picked up in his ears and he began to debate whether or not to go see what the problem was. He shook his head. He swore he would come back. Flying off again, Litho began heading back to where he last saw Larkin.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Matt nodded before standing up himself, tapping around the chair for his cane, grabbing it, then standing ready behind the dog.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

"Mustard boy?! seriously? Look, I had my moment of doubt but I am ready now okay? you focus on your job and I will distract the vigilante when he shows up with the CEO as my hostage so you two can do your thing. Unless you want to insult me more, then I guess you can find out what's in the colonels secret 11 herbs and spices recipe." Ryan finished putting his boots on "Which, after this, we should totally steal that." He was almost done and didn't hear Dorian enter or go into the next stall over.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dorian put the backpack on the ground and opened it, he wasn't used to putting the suit on yet, but he felt like he could take on most any challenge with it. Whatever was about to happen was going to test its limits, this time he wouldn't overestimate his opponent. "Alright chip, are you ready to suit up?"
"Ready when you are Dorian."
Dorian put the leggings first, then the jacket and then boots and gloves. The mesh layer was the easy part, then came the armor, which was the best part to Dorian. Each armor piece expanded once all was on. he put the plates on the boots, legs, gloves, chest and shoulders. Once done the suit took care of the rest. The plates expanded, covering and attaching to the other plates. From the feet up the suit took shape into a more knight like armor, connecting and hiding any venerable spot. layer by layer the suit covered him. at the bottom of his pack was a small frame that looked like it was an gasmask welded to a frame with netting glued to it. The helmet took shape to. moving around and layering until it looked like a solid real panda shaped helmet.

Dorian overheard Ryan talking to someone as they both walked out of their stalls. They then noticed the other. looking the other over at their outfits
"Oh you got to be kidding me."
"Oh you got to be kidding me."
Both exclaimed at the same time, Ryan lunged at Dorian. Dorian moved to the side quickly and let him fall on the floor, which Ryan got up and tried to punch Dorian. Dorian blocked the punch and tried to punch as well. It was blocked. Both went on with this for a few minutes until Ryan grabbed Dorians head and shoved it into a mirror near one of the sinks. Dorian was now punching at Ryans side, when they both suddenly heard a *Flush* both stopped. Out of another stall was a rabbit, who had just finished. He stood and looked at the hero and villain, mouth agape at the sight of the two frozen looking back. all three in an awkward silence. The rabbit walked to another sink and washed his hands, not leaving his gaze from the two combatants. He ran out, paws wet.

Dorian and Ryan both looked at the other, letting the other out of their grip. Ryan and dorian both made an awkward cough. "Want to finish this outside?" Dorian asked.
"Probably for the best, um... what should I even call you? I don't think you said your name."
Dorian looked down at his crimson red and grey power armor. "Er... Crimson Panda?"
"Works for me."
"And whats yours?"
"Oh, Captain Ketchup".
"Ah, that's... interesting."
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Show's starting my dear boys" the Rooster announced joyfully through the headpiece , and immediately after that , a big explosion can be heard right about the auditorium , and soon after that , the ceiling collapsed .
~~~~~~~
Distracted by the tremor under her feet , Alexis was caught off guarded when the explosion happened ,and could only managed to let out a surprised gasp before her mind can process what was happening.
~~~~~~~
The "guard dog" also took notice of the explosion , but the commotion only distracted him for a little bit , before he got back into monitoring the two foxes . If they're up to something , this could be part of their plans as well , whatever plan that might be.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius looked up as the ceiling started to collapse and raised a paw above his head whilst shouting to the crowd around him, "GET DOWN!" With an unexpected quieting of the room, the ceiling slowed its falling as if frozen, the people from the floor above trapped in the same frozen state almost as if time had decided to simply stop. The commotion did not completely cease however as a couple chunks of the ceiling along with a few people standing on them continued to fall towards the ground. Sirius dropped his paw and looked up at the ceiling and people, relieved that he was able to save the majority of them and that it would continue to stay like that until better help could arrive. He noted to himself, that it was an eerie sight to see an entire ceiling of people simply suspended in the air. He turned toward the crowd near him and shouted yet again, "Get moving! I will make sure someone comes to get them." He can't help but smile at his work, but not for long, a cliche phrase crosses his mind, "Still got it..."
Last edited by Deske on Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Foxtrot, execute priority Theta!"

Masked foxes teleport into the air, transporting civilians out of harms way from falling.

==========

Suddenly, one of the walls of the auditorium smash open, some debris flies towards the crowd.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Matt can feel his heart racing as panic ensues. He feels the roof explode above him, and just as he ducks to cover himself, he feels Sirius do... something, and everyone above them stops. He can't even hear their heartbeat anymore.
"Sirius?!" Matt shouted. Suddenly, in the auditorium, Matt senses the foxes fading or jumping in and out of existence- or at least somewhere that the gecko can't sense, taking people with them as they go.
Then, the wall crashes, Matt ducking again as he waits for either his doom , the foxes to get him out, or Sirius to stop the debris.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Litho hears the explosion and his mind is reset. He flies as fast as his wings can carry him. He arrives just in time to see a wall crashing and a crowd under it.

"Ah, jeez!"

Litho flies down towards the crowd with one wing, the other reaching into his backpack and pulling out two devices.

"MOVE!"

Litho throws the device and when they touch the ground, they extend upward and the tops flare out like the blades of a bulldozer. The devices catch the falling wall, but anyone close enough could hear the creaking of them. Litho and pointed to the nearest exit.

"Go! Go! Go! My devices aren't gonna last very long! You all need to move! NOW!"
Last edited by Mickey on Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

The explosion shook the restroom. Captain ketchup kicked Crimson Panda in the gut before running outside. He stopped when he saw the floor frozen in time. He looked up at the stage. The president of the company was gone. Must have ran off during the chaos. Ryan needed a hostage now and looked right at a fox with a crimson colored Trench coat with black trim. He ran after the fox and grabbed him. Holding his gun up to larkins head.

He saw Dorian enter the lobby, "Don't make another move hero."
---------------------------------------------------
Dorian fell to the ground and eventually got up after a few seconds. He ran out and saw the scene. "Looks to be a time dilation round the ceiling debris."
He could see a few foxes jumping around and pulling people out of the debris. But then he saw a few pieces fall on civilians. "No!" Dorian shouted.
Then he heard captian ketchup. Suddenly his suit began to change, becoming more amored, rigid, and the trim around parts of his suit glowed red. His helmet did the same with the light where the eyes were. Instead of white they changed to red.

He looked over to captain ketchup, his gauntlets changed and produced iron knuckles that covered his own knuckles.

The wall to the lobby smashed open, he turned quickly to blast what he could. Then turned back to captain ketchup and walked slowly and silently to the cat.

Captain ketchup froze in fear.
RP Characters:
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Larkin stood still in thought. A mixture of fear, anger, excitement and astonishment flooded his mind. Having a gun to his head wasn't what he thought he'd be dealing with today. He slowly pulled a screw driver out from one of his pockets. He had one chance to get this right otherwise he'd be at the mercy of his assailant. He just needed a gap between the gun's muzzle and his head. 'He doesn't look like he's going to stop. You might want to shoot him instead.' Larkin addressed his assailant.
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Yves and Uistean sat on the curb outside the store still waiting for the shaking to stop, Yves checked his watch again, Wow, emergency services are slow now, hope it's because they are busy.
Uistean looked back at the store, Yves did the same out of slight curiosity. "Who ever own's this place is going to have a fun time when they get back."
"Wait, then what was that crash inside?"
"Nothing to worry yourself over."
"Yves, the alarm is going off and their was a crash."
"And now we are waiting for the authorities. Whenever they get here."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Blithe was about to respond when everything started to go to chaos, the tremors, the explosion, all of it causing him to adopt a face of fear as he fell to the ground. Sky fell as well, only having a look of confusion and shock as she looked around, unable to see much through the chaos, "What the howl is going on?!" She cursed under her breath, having lost the glass of water, "Could have been useful..."

Blithe started to crawl towards Chris,"This is bad. This is new, this is new and bag. Agh. Chris! Are you alright?!" He yelled over the commotion, a strange multicolored light dancing across his eyes as he instinctively started to charge his energy.

(sorry for the wait)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mickey wrote:Litho throws the device and when they touch the ground, they extend upward and the tops flare out like the blades of a bulldozer. The devices catch the falling wall, but anyone close enough could hear the creaking of them. Litho pointed to the nearest exit.
"Go! Go! Go! My devices aren't gonna last very long! You all need to move! NOW!"
Matthias couldn't move. The noise was getting to him, and he had never been in such a situation where he had to run from a falling building.
One thing that stood out to him was the armored pet and the feline with some sort of weapon with him.
"Explosions are going off all around the building... does this mean there were more bombs that security didn't catch from last time?" Matt thought to himself.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius watched as the foxes started pulling people from the rubble before turning towards the frozen Matthias. "Matt we gotta move." He placed a paw on the gecko's shoulder and started pushing him out of the building.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

69eist wrote:Everyone starts to feel a small tremor.
Chris looked around. Is there a train track nearby or something? he thought.
69eist wrote:The tremors increase in intensity, loud crashing sounds can be heard near the auditorium.
Alright, earthquake it is... that isn't normal, he thought, looking around to make sure everyone was alright.
once the foxes started getting the civilians out, he focused on where the crashing sounds were coming from. Great, more masked teleporters. We'll need a rescue mission, but at least they won't get crushed by debris.

then the wall crashed open.
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Blithe started to crawl towards Chris,"This is bad. This is new, this is new and bag. Agh. Chris! Are you alright?!" He yelled over the commotion, a strange multicolored light dancing across his eyes as he instinctively started to charge his energy.
"I'm fine," he called back. He was using the distraction to pull his hoodie out of his bag. Whatever's happening, It looks like I may need to use my powers more obviously. Don't want to be found out.

He slipped on the hoodie and tightened the hood to cover his face except for his snout. He had cut a couple of eye holes into the hood so he could still see.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Before anymore debris could fall on the audience,

Allen puts on his mask, a green masked fox and a purple masked fox teleport beside him.

They shoot out lasers from their palms, firing at them as fast as possible.

==========

A giant figure walks in through the wall.

"Roaster, grab the goods. I'm going after the mayor."

He then kicks some debris at the crowd, two giant debris heads toward a certain group of cats and gecko with a husky.

==========

The mayor tries to get the people on stage out of the area.

==========

The crowd scrambles for the exits.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Once he was sure everyone was gone from under the wall and that the gecko was safe, Litho propelled himself backwards and into the air. The devices let out one last groan before they warped and got crushed by the falling wall. Litho whooped and pulled a belt from his bag. He clicked it around his waist and pulled out another device. It was circular and was clearly made for the whole on the front of his belt. He turned it on and it beeped before he began to set the coordinates on the tracker via the touchscreen. After the tracker had been set, he placed it in the hole and neon colored lines came out of the belt, connecting to all living creatures still within the building. If someone were to touch the line, they'd find it was complete harmless.

He began flying around and helping people injured in the explosions get out safe and back to their families. Another explosion rang in his ears and he whipped around. He watched debris fly and his eyes widened at seeing where it was about to land.

"Hey! Husky! Look out!"

He really hoped he heard him.
Last edited by Mickey on Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My characters!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"I intend to do so , my dear lad" the rooster chuckled , moving quickly through the crowd toward the stage , where his prize , the jet pack , awaited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile , the guard dog , as much as he dislikes it , saw no way to find a way to change his appearance , and so decided to blend in instead , acted like his appearance , and instruct the civilians to safely move out toward the exit.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:Sirius watched as the foxes started pulling people from the rubble before turning towards the frozen Matthias. "Matt we gotta move." He placed a paw on the gecko's shoulder and started pushing him out of the building.
"Sirius, wait--"
69eist wrote:A giant figure walks in through the wall.
He then kicks some debris at the crowd, two giant debris heads toward a certain group of cats and gecko with a husky.
"Cheese and Crackers!" Matt shouted in fear, the mass being too large for him to try and push Sirius out of the way. For once, an explosion might actually help the situation.
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Dorian continued to walk towards Ketchup.

Captain Ketchup panicked, "Be quiet! I'm thinking" Ryan shouts before throwing Larkin right towards Dorian. At the same moment Jim bursts in through the door and starts throwing debris at the crowd. He saw two pieces. he tried to fire at the ones going to the cats to weaken or destroy it but looking at the other one closer to him and about to smash a familiar gecko. He looked at Larkin who seemed to be okay on the floor, shot a kenetic blast at ketchup to push him down and hopefully stun him long enough.
His suit finished its transformations, turning him into an almost red panda shaped tank, he was larger, muscles seemed bigger, slightly taller. it wasn't the slim almost body suit it was before. it was bulkier and more menacing. The armor plating covered almost every weak spot in some way.
He then moved, thanks to the suit he was fast enough to hopefully reach the other pile, still firing some destructive blasts from his wrist mounted energy weapon trying to break the other piece or move its trajectory away from the other civilians. Which didn't do much to stop the second piece at all. He moved and jumped up over the husky to get the debris, grabing the edge and landing with the piece being held over his own head now just inches in front of the gecko and husky.
"Run!" He shouted, his back still turned from the gecko and husky"Now! get out!".

During all of this turmoil Captain Ketchup regained consciousness and noticed the rather heroic hero now holding up a piece of debris. He picked his own gun up, chuckled and pointed his acidic mustard blend right for the panda....
RP Characters:
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius tightened his grip on Matthias shoulder, firm but not painful, emphasizing his point, "We need to go." He gave Matthias a little nudge and let him go, starting towards the door, "Your mother's going to kill me, isn't she?"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Some Debris from the sealing blocks the door right in front of the Husky.
My Personas

HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Larkin got back to his feet as quick as he could. He looked around to see where the villain had gone. Surprised, Larkin saw that the villain hadn't fled as he'd expected but was on the floor instead. Larkin walked over to him, but before he could reach him he'd woken up and was pointing his gun at the hero in the big suit. 'OI!' Larkin shouted at the villain, before promptly throwing the screwdriver at him.

RP Character(s)
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

69eist wrote: A giant figure walks in through the wall.

This is what Litho heard next. He attempted to look around for the culprit, but notice a rooster heading for the stage. Seeing which way he was going, Litho predicted he was going for the jetpack.

"Not while I'm here."

Litho removed the tracker from his belt and reset it to follow the all avians within the building. He clicked it back inside and before he dove to the ground, he reset the lines color to clear. He pulled a pair of googles from his bag and slipped them over his eyes. He flipped the switch on the side and a grid flashed across the lenses. The invisible line appeared before his eyes and he chuckled. He dove into the crowd and began following the rooster, ducking behind things here and there, doing much like he did when he was following Dorian and Larkin.
My characters!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Iron Panda wrote:He then moved, thanks to the suit he was fast enough to hopefully reach the other pile, still firing some destructive blasts from his wrist mounted energy weapon trying to break the other piece or move its trajectory away from the other civilians. Which didn't do much to stop the second piece at all. He moved and jumped up over the husky to get the debris, grabing the edge and landing with the piece being held over his own head now just inches in front of the gecko and husky.
"Run!" He shouted, his back still turned from the gecko and husky"Now! get out!".
Deske wrote:Sirius tightened his grip on Matthias shoulder, firm but not painful, emphasizing his point, "We need to go." He gave Matthias a little nudge and let him go, starting towards the door, "Your mother's going to kill me, isn't she?"
Matthias shook his head and darted towards the right, taking Sirius' paw so they'd be out of the way of the giant piece of debris that threatened to crush them.
He then pointed to the giant hurling debris at everyone.
"You need to slow him down like you did the ceiling before more people are hurt!" he said.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius cracked a knowing grin, "This is my favorite part," He pulled Matthias in close to him and lifted a hand to the sky, slowly bringing it down in front of him, the entire world, aside from Matthias and Sirius slowed just above a halt. He looked around, "We'll probably need him too," He walked over to the Crimson Panda and placed a paw on his shoulder, returning his time to the same speed as his own and Matthias', "Feel free to let go of the boulder, it'll uh, it's going to take a while to go anywhere." He admired the scene around him, "My favorite part is that nobody's going to be any the wiser once this is over."
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Dorian was confused for a moment, his A.I. Chip was unresponsive, everything was quiet until he heard Sirius. He let go of the boulder stepped back and looked around, everything was frozen. "Nice trick." Dorian said while turning to talk to Sirius. "That's very handy. Oh, one second." He quickly sprinted over to Captain ketchup, Larkin was about to toss a screwdriver right at the guns barrel. Dorian decided to help out a bit and took the ammunition from the gun out. His suit also transformed back to its first mode, though the red lights for his eyes stayed. "Now do you have a plan? Because I have one, but if you have one lets hear yours first."
RP Characters:
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Mmm a trick, yes, something a parlor magician could pull off." He tossed a sarcastic line to the armored panda, "See, nothing really abides by the same physics as normal time, so everything can be moved much more easily. Maybe that knowledge will help you as I am but a frail weak old dog." He chuckled.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

69eist wrote:A giant figure walks in through the wall.

Chris jumped out of the way of the debris. He'd have blocked the debris to protect other people, but if he tried he'd just get creamed. electrical powers aren't great on defense.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

If Sirius could see Dorians face he would have seen the confused look he was making. "Why...Are you chuckling?" This was an odd dog, he seemed familiar, did they meet before? Probably not a big deal. There was a towering giant and a psychopathic rooster trying to kill people...
"Or you don't need to answer. Tell you what, how about you get the mayor out of here, I am going to go and attack the big guy and the rooster. Try to stun them and bring them down. Good plan then?"
RP Characters:
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius lifted an eyebrow, "I'm chuckling because I find it funny at least slightly amusing that I have slowed our flow of time down so that everything looks like it's barely moving and yet here I am, referring to myself as a weak, frail, old dog. I think it's called irony or something like that." He waves it away with a paw, metaphorically speaking, "Anyway, it sounds like a good plan, Matthias would you like to help me with the mayor?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Actually, I was thinking that we might need more help." Matthias said. Everything was weird to him, though, since everything that he could see before was now vibrating (except for the panda and Sirius.)
"There are still a group of pets under the rock that need to be evacuated and there are still more people trapped here because of the blocked door." Matthias pointed out. "So I suggest... unpausing the teleporting foxes. The 2 over there that are shooting lasers can teleport the others back here to get more civilians out." Matthias points to the other 2 masked foxes somewhere else in the audience clearing debris.
"And maybe Bat-bat up there has some handy gadgets we could use... as long as you're able to resume time for them." Matt said.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius looked around at the people Matthias was referring to, "That too is a good idea." He closed his eyes and simultaneously the foxes and Bat-Bat joined the rest of the group in time.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Litho shook his head as he stumbled. He looked around and saw everything going in slow motion. He flew in the air and saw a group in, unaffected by the time shift. He flew towards them and gestured all around.

"What is happening?"
My characters!
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Too many witnesses around. Too much happening... ______, this was supposed to be an easy capture... Not a ______ warzone! The dog grumbled mentally, escorting a group of evacuees to a safe zone before finding the only way out that didn't require going through somebody blocked by wreckage.

Wonderful.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

The Screwdriver flew from Larkin's paw. It spun forwards untouched by debris, edging closer and closer to it's target. The light glistening off the metal as the end turned over through the air. Larkin's coat drifted back from the throw revealing an array of tools and spare parts. As the coat opened Larkin reached inside dropping himself to a lower profile, preparing for the inevitable retaliation. He appeared as if he was hanging from some invisible hook. Suspended in time, waiting for a mysterious unknown before once again springing into action.

RP Character(s)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mickey wrote:Litho shook his head as he stumbled. He looked around and saw everything going in slow motion. He flew in the air and saw a group unaffected by the time shift. He flew towards them and gestured all around.

"What is happening?"
Matt looked directly at the bat, deciding that pretending to be unable to see everyone seemed pointless now with everything happening.
"Let's just say we've got more time to think about the current situation. There's a giant kicking rubble everywhere as well as the threat of more bombs going off. What do you have in your utility belt that can help us with either of those things?" Matt asked.
HoundInATree wrote:The Screwdriver flew from Larkin's paw. It spun forwards untouched by debris, edging closer and closer to it's target. The light glistening off the metal as the end turned over through the air. Larkin's coat drifted back from the throw revealing an array of tools and spare parts. As the coat opened Larkin reached inside dropping himself to a lower profile, preparing for the inevitable retaliation. He appeared as if he was hanging from some invisible hook. Suspended in time, waiting for a mysterious unknown before once again springing into action.
Since time was still moving slowly, Matthias noticed the coat opening, as well as the tools in Larkin's belt.
"While we're at it, maybe we should knock out the ketchup guy and zip-tie him to a pole. The fox over there has some tools that you, Bat bat, can look through to see if it'll be of use. Or, we can unpause him and see if he can be helpful." Matt suggested.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius snapped his fingers, bringing with it Larkin's entrance into their time stream, "Never been one for theft. It'd be too easy to become a villain if I started out with petty theft." Sirius looked around at the building around him, "I think someone with a little more mobility should go search the building for bombs. Like Matthias said, I don't think they only had one bomb."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

The Blue, Purple and Green masked foxes notice something different from the environment. Rubble suspended in air, people moving in slow motion. They notice some pets moving at a normal motion. One by one, they teleport away checking on the Red, Orange and Yellow masked foxes.
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"I didn't mean we should steal anything. Since everything is going in slow motion, we could have the items there and back again in a few seconds in real time. But it looks like he can help us."
Matthias kept looking around the room for a bit, trying to find a way to escape the place.
"Hey, Iron Pan, it looks like the escape routes are blocked off. Do you have the fire power to make one for us?" Matt asked.
He also noticed the foxes starting to blink away.
"and honestly, with more and more pets and heroes showing up, why don't we just unpause everything except for the giant after we've taken care of the ketchup guy? This way we won't have to use up too much energy trying to get all the civilians out one by one?" Matt asked.
He also walked over to the ketchup guy and began examining what items were on him.