Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neko

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Neko »

Cale took a seat next to Peter,"Do you guys like little big planet? If not I have a war game..uh, call of duty, but I'm not good at that. I also have uncharted 2, that's pretty fun, almost like playing out a movie, but it's only single player."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Timothy opened the case for Little Big Planet, as it was the only game he was allowed to play. "Cale, it's empty! Where'd it go?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale laughed, taking a controller and starting the game. "It's already in the PS3, i'm starting it up now." The intro scene came onto the tv, soon followed by the menus. Cale started up a new empty level so that they could get to work on making objects and enemies.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Timothy plopped down on the other side of Cale, so they were all huddled together on the bed. Him and Peter-Rabbit set up their characters and started adding random things to the level...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale built a small car, hopping his character into one of the seats. "I built a pretty cool car."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"I built an alligator! Rar!" Peter-Rabbit said, making the giant alligator eat Cale's car.
"I built a meteorite! Rar!" Timothy brought down a giant, flaming meteorite on them, which rolled around on the screen.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:He snickered, "Well, I thought you were a girl... for a moment, I thought you were a guy, but Shelly is better then me at this kind of thing," He looked some more, "Hello?" Zeke called from the door, before noticing the pet at the gate.
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:"Well, when I woke up this morning..." Kytes told her everything about how his room was wet, the constant sneezing at Trinket's house, (using 'she' and 'her' when referring to him,) and the sudden onset of stomach pain. "Is that what I have to take?" he finished, motioning towards the vile.
Trinket kept quiet, because he didn't want to interrupt anything, but he also wanted to think. It's been a while since he was given this option again...about his gender. It wasn't hard to convince either-or, especially pets who didn't know how to detect the sent correctly. That aside, the foot nullified the scent anyway, it seemed...for some reason. He looked down at his foot, and wriggled his toes. So...keep up the lie, or come clean? Though apparently now was not the time to decide...
Rubin wrote:Zeke waved more, beckoning it twords him. "Come over here! I cant hear you!" he lowered his voice, "Hey trinket, do you know this person?"
"Notta clue," he whispered back.
ctcmjh wrote:Erin walked up to Zeke. He smiled at him as he approached, "Hey, I'm Erin. I just moved in here. I wanted to stop by and say Hello!" He said, offering his paw.
"Errr..." Trinket looked uncomfortable, and awkward, not making eye contact with the newcomer. "Uh...hi." Trinket shifted behind Zeke slightly, and gave him a slight bump forward. "Do something!" Trinket whispered to Zeke.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale laughed, making his little puppet ditch the car and jump over the alligator and meteorite. "Phew, I got away from that alligator and meteorite."

------Wolf Territory----------

As if in answer, a younger looking wolf popped its head out from behind a nearby bush. Its eyes widened on Rikki. "RIKKIII!!!!!" it squealed, bounding over on all fours to tackle him and start licking his face.
"Ack!" Rikki screeched with a grin when she knocked him over, dropping the backpack at his side, "Nice to see you too Polaris!"
Darin jumped back at the sudden appearance of the wolf. He looked down Polaris and Rikki not sure what to do.
"Will you cut that out sis?" Shouted another young wolf as it walked out of the bushes, "He didn't come here to have you tramplin' him!"
Rikki opened his arms as the wolf got off him, "Orion! Gimme a hug!"
The second wolf walked over, pulling Rikki up by the arm and bringing him into a hug. He was almost a head taller than Rikki, but Rikki's age was somehow apparent next to him.
Meanwhile, Polaris had spotted the pup, and was now sniffing him all over excitedly, "Oooooh! A puppy! Are you gonna come live with us? HMM!?"
Darin recoiled a bit at the sudden attention, watching the wolf excitingly smell him. "Live...with you? I, uh...Dunno..." He really hoped he didn't, he wanted back with his pack.
"Polaris! Mind your manners!" Someone shouted, causing Polaris to stop smothering the pup with attention.
The young wolf straightened up, looking behind her shoulder at a tall wolf, Rikki's age, with scars running out from under his neck to the sides of his face."Sorry Father!" She turned back to the pup, rubbing herself with her hand, "Hi Young one, my name's Polaris. Nice to meet you." She held it out for him to sniff.
"Oh, uh..." Darin rubbed his hand against his fur, holding it out and sniffing Polaris's hand. He pulled his head back, "Hi..."
Polaris bent over and took a big sniff of the pup's hand, licking it a couple times before she stood back up, her tail whipping frantically from side to side the whole time.
Rikki got up and started walking toward the large wolf, beaming, "Ceasar! How've you been!"
The other young wolf walked up beside them, rubbing his hand up against his own side, holding it out for the pup to sniff next, "Hello Young one, my name is Orion. I'm Polaris's Brother, she is my Sister." His tail also flicked about in interest.
Darin rubbed his against himself again, holding it out and sniffing Orion's hand. "Hi.."
Orion bent over and sniffed it. He stood back up, "So, young one, are you coming to live with us, or just visiting?"
"And would you like to play!?" Polaris piped in excitedly.
Darin pulled his hand back, standing nervously in front of the wolves. "We're visiting...Play, like what?"
"Let's wrestle!" Polaris said, holding out her arms so she could try and tackle him.
Orion shook his head next to her, "No, Polaris, he's too little, and he isn't thick like Rikki. He won't stand a chance against us. Why not something else? Like tag?"
Darin perked up at that, he had loved playing tag with the other pups in his pack. "Oh, I like tag!" his tail wagged a bit.
Behind the two wolves, Rikki had been talking to Ceasar, but now they were walking over. "Alright Young one, I see you've met the pups. Are you having fun?"
Darin looked up at Rikki and Ceaser, "We haven't done anything fun yet..."
Rikki nodded, walking over to the backpack, "Well, you'll have to wait a bit then. We're going to eat now." He opened up the pack and pulled out a large chuck of the meat he'd had in the freezer. "This is for the three of you to share.", he tossed it to Orion.
"Oh, thank you Rikki." Orion said, catching the meat. Him and his sister stared hungrily at it before looking back up at their father.
Rikki pulled out another large chunk of meat, handing it to Ceasar, "And this is for us." He closed the pack and put it back over his shoulder.
Darin looked at the meat, remembering it's tasty flavor. So that's what Rikki had in that... thing." He looked to Orion and Polaris, seeing how hungry they had looked at the meat. "I don't need to eat, you two can have it.."
"No, it's ok, we're not gonna eat it all. It's for you too..." Polaris said to him before turning back to her father.
Ceasar turned the meat in his paws and started following Rikki back into the den. He called back to them over his shoulder, "Polaris, Orion, go ahead and eat now." As soon as he'd turned away, they started tearing large chunks off the meat for themselves.
Darin stood awkwardly watching the two older pups tear away at the meat. He wasn't particularly hungry, he was used to maybe 1 or 2 small meals a day. So he didn't mind letting them eat it all. He was about to tell them to just eat it all, but he stopped when he realized they were probably to busy dividing it up to hear him.\
Polaris and Orion calmed and sat, leaving their shares of the meat in their laps. Orion took the last small bit of the original chunk and held it out to the pup, munching on some of his own.
Darin pushed the hand away, "I'm ok, I ate a lot yesterday. You eat it."
Orion and Polaris both stopped and stared at him. Orion swallowed and held it out again, slightly annoyed, "No. It's yours. Take it."
Darin gave in, taking the meat. "Ok, thanks..." He started feeling a bit uncomfortable again, feeling guilty eating so much when these wolves were living in a food shortage. He starting to slowly chew on his piece of meat.
The two young wolves ate the meat quickly at first, but slowed down when their hunger subsided. "So," Orion started to speak to the pup, "Where are you from, Young one?"
Darin struggled with the meat, forgetting how hard it was to chew. He pulled it out so he could speak. "I'm from Yorkshire preserve."
"So what're you doing out here?" asked Polaris, munching her meat.
Darin sat down, sitting the meat in his lap and looking to the ground. "I walked here when my pack was taken by humans..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Peter-Rabbit and Timothy giggled, leaning into Cale and sandwiching him.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Uuh...." Cale felt uncomfortable being sandwiched. Just the door opened and Cale's mom came into the doorway. "Hello Timothy and Peter, I'm so glad you're family could come over and visit. Are you having fun with Cale?"
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote: "You can thank your uncle for that. He gave this to Dr. Rashid to give to me to spend on you."
"And of course I must thank you for spending time with me to do shopping too." Enya said, closing her eyes and giving him a kiss on the lips.
"Okay boyfriend!" Enya commanded Jacob jokingly. "Go get me that bracelet!!!" Enya said, pointing to it in the display cases.
"Yes, queen," Jacob replied, continuing the joke, "I shall do your bidding." He walked into the store and asked the store clerk, "How much is that bracelet in the window?"
The clerk looked at the cat and said, "$1750, but I doubt you have that much."
Jacob pulled out a bunch of money from the envelope and set it on the counter. "There."
The clerk counted it to make sure it was the right amount, then walked over to the window and grabbed the bracelet. He walked with Jacob back over to the register and handed him the bracelet in a box and printed out a receipt. "You know, you might be the first pet I've seen here buying something so expensive." Jacob just smiled and took the box and the receipt and walked outside to Enya.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote: "Yes, queen," Jacob replied, continuing the joke, "I shall do your bidding." He walked into the store and asked the store clerk, "How much is that bracelet in the window?"
The clerk looked at the cat and said, "$1750, but I doubt you have that much."
Jacob pulled out a bunch of money from the envelope and set it on the counter. "There."
The clerk counted it to make sure it was the right amount, then walked over to the window and grabbed the bracelet. He walked with Jacob back over to the register and handed him the bracelet in a box and printed out a receipt. "You know, you might be the first pet I've seen here buying something so expensive." Jacob just smiled and took the box and the receipt and walked outside to Enya.
Enya squealed as Jacob took the box to her. She removed her sunglasses to face him and also looked down at the black box which contained the bracelet. She swooned and blushed and nuzzled his nose. "...Thank you..even if it's not your money but...thank you.." Enya said, opening the box as Jacob held it in his hands.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid laughed, his glasses shielding his eyes. He started swimming off towards the other side of the lake, looking for the source of the water...
Neko wrote:Sam stopped swimming down, opening her eyes and following Sid from underneath the water.
Sid dove down at the place where the water's surface was distorted, floating where he was as he raised his glasses to look around. The cliff dropped off after it hit the water, going straight down and ever going back in on itself in the place where he saw what looked like a cave...
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Neko wrote:Meeka Smiled, "Thanks, you're really nice too. I really hope we move here, it's sounds great. Not to mention there is a forest right outside the neighborhood to explore....Hmmm, even if we do buy the house it would be awhile before we moved which kinda sucks."
Jay's ears drooped down, and he frowned. "Awwwwwwwwww...that's not nice, Meeka...I would have wanted a friend like you around here now. It would be helpful to both of us.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Meeka walked over to Jay, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, I don't like it either but we'd have to pack everything, finish buying the house, change our mailing address and all kinds of stuff..." She patted his shoulder. "Come on, let's go look around the neighborhood a bit before I have to leave."

------------

Sam swam through the water stopping behind Sid, looking down at what he was looking at. She tapped his shoulder and swam back up to the surface.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid flipped his glasses back down and swam back to the surface, taking a gasp of breath as he hit the air. He shook his head off before speaking, "So, I guess that's where the water's coming from..."
Zander

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote:"Oh, it's this really cool interactive game system where you can play games involving movement via a remote. It's real fun if ya haven't had the chance to get your hands on it yet." Shep said to Rocky. "And uh sorry to trouble you again guys but I think I still need help getting up.." he told Joy, asking for his girlfriend's help again.
"Okay," Joy walked over to Shep, helping him up. All 4 of them walked into Shep's room again.

"I-is it like the ps3?" Rocky asked, remembering how fun Cales ps3 was.
"Of course its like a ps3, idiot, its a game system."
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Seems like it, just a spring." Sam went onto her back, floating in the water. "So nice..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid nodded, floating onto his back aswell. "Yeah, this is a great place to just relax... Like in some kinda fantasy story, ya know? I feel like we're about to go on some magical adventure..." he chuckled at his own silliness...
Neko

Post by Neko »

"It is a magical adventure...The young adventurers are resting in the magical spring water lake before continuing on into the forest of wonders..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid chuckled more, "Yeah, sounds like some cliche fantasy novel to me..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

"It's only cliche if you let it," Sam started to slowly paddle back to shore, still floating on her back. "You ready to get out yet?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid slowly floated to the shore with her, "Sure, I'm feeling magically refreshed enough for now..."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry hummed an obnoxious tune as he skipped along, Ian shuffling in tow. The cat looked back, puzzled. "I don't remember you being so grumpy in the mornings." He mewed, slowing to walk beside Ian. The corgi, sighed, watching the ground. "Well, I didn't exactly in the best of ways today..." His voice was heavy, and Terry gave a shy smile. "Er... sorry about that. Well... you can make the most of- Hey! People!" He looked past Ian, at a group of pets that were gathered in the doorway of a house. Ian recognized some of them from the party the day before, but it seemed there was a new dog, wearing a pink scarf. "I wonder who the new girl is." He whispered to Terry as they walked closer. "I dunno... HI!"

----------

Pifer groaned, blinking his eyes open. He was sure from the throbbing in his back that the ground had made his bandages dirty. He tried to sit up, but realized Kylie still had her head resting on him. He sighed, rubbing a hand on her back, not wanting to disturb her.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Buckdida wrote:
Rubin wrote:He snickered, "Well, I thought you were a girl... for a moment, I thought you were a guy, but Shelly is better then me at this kind of thing," He looked some more, "Hello?" Zeke called from the door, before noticing the pet at the gate.
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:"Well, when I woke up this morning..." Kytes told her everything about how his room was wet, the constant sneezing at Trinket's house, (using 'she' and 'her' when referring to him,) and the sudden onset of stomach pain. "Is that what I have to take?" he finished, motioning towards the vile.
Trinket kept quiet, because he didn't want to interrupt anything, but he also wanted to think. It's been a while since he was given this option again...about his gender. It wasn't hard to convince either-or, especially pets who didn't know how to detect the sent correctly. That aside, the foot nullified the scent anyway, it seemed...for some reason. He looked down at his foot, and wriggled his toes. So...keep up the lie, or come clean? Though apparently now was not the time to decide...
Rubin wrote:Zeke waved more, beckoning it twords him. "Come over here! I cant hear you!" he lowered his voice, "Hey trinket, do you know this person?"
"Notta clue," he whispered back.
ctcmjh wrote:Erin walked up to Zeke. He smiled at him as he approached, "Hey, I'm Erin. I just moved in here. I wanted to stop by and say Hello!" He said, offering his paw.
"Errr..." Trinket looked uncomfortable, and awkward, not making eye contact with the newcomer. "Uh...hi." Trinket shifted behind Zeke slightly, and gave him a slight bump forward. "Do something!" Trinket whispered to Zeke.
"Hey there! its always nice to meet new neighbors!" he greeted the paw with a warm shake, unsure of what Trinket meant, but it worried him. He looked nervously into the new person's eyes, unsure of what to say next. in an act of desperation, he tried to shrug past Trinket
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid slowly floated to the shore with her, "Sure, I'm feeling magically refreshed enough for now..."
Sam flipped over, going under the water and swimming to shore. She walked into the shallow waters and got out of the water, getting down and shaking her fur dry. She stood back up, seeing her fur was poofy. "ugh, I hate when it's like this..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid swam after her, plodding out on all fours before shaking himself out as well, the end of his tail flopping loosely about. He stood up and grabbed it, wringing it out like a rag and straightening out the fur, "Ugh, I hate when it's like this..." he mocked with a grin, flopping it about in his hand.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam turned to Sid, giving him a serious face. "You mocking me?" She put her hands on her hips.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

JOFOXX wrote:Pifer groaned, blinking his eyes open. He was sure from the throbbing in his back that the ground had made his bandages dirty. He tried to sit up, but realized Kylie still had her head resting on him. He sighed, rubbing a hand on her back, not wanting to disturb her.
Kylie woke when she felt the paw on her back. She rolled over to face Pifer with her head still on his chest. "How'd you sleep?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rubin wrote:"Hey there! its always nice to meet new neighbors!" he greeted the paw with a warm shake, unsure of what Trinket meant, but it worried him. He looked nervously into the new person's eyes, unsure of what to say next. in an act of desperation, he tried to shrug past Trinket
"Same here!" Erin said, his tail wagging. He heard someone say "Hi" and turned around so he was facing both Zeke and the newcomers. Erin smiled and waved at Terry and Ian, "Hi, I'm Erin! I just moved in today."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:"Okay," Joy walked over to Shep, helping him up. All 4 of them walked into Shep's room again.

"I-is it like the ps3?" Rocky asked, remembering how fun Cales ps3 was.
"Of course its like a ps3, idiot, its a game system."

"Ugh....thanks guys! I have no idea how I rushed down the stairs without any difficulty earlier this morning. Anyway..." Shep said as he reached for the system and turned it on. He then chose a simple game of bowling. "Okay so as you can see the little guy in the screen is me, and the controller right here controls his actions like so.." Shep said, moving it around to show them. He then handed the remote to Joy. "Joy will now show you how its down. Do go ahead." Shep said, smiling at her and putting his arm around her.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy took the remote, moving her arm as if she were bowling. she released the button at the right time, the ball rolled down the lane and got a strike.
"great job Joy!" Felix said re-assuringly, patting joy on the back.

"Wait- so... so you have to knock all the white things down? i- ive never actually "Bowled" before..." Rocky said, unsure of how the others would respond.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Hey that was awesome Joy!" Shep said, ruffling her head fur. He didn't like what Felix just did to her but it would be awkward if he made a ruckus out of it.

He then turned to Rocky . "You've never bowled before man? Well it's game where..yeah, like what Joy did, you have to knock down all the pins and it'll result in a strike. The hard part is you have to carry a heavy ball in real life to knock 'em out.." Shep said.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Oh" Rocky said, grabbing the controller. Joy showed him which buttons to press.
Rocky pulled back, swinging the remote. the ball rolled straight into the right gutter. Rocky looked at the screen curiously. "uhh" Rocky let out, unsure of what a gutter was.
Felix chimed in "Dont worry buddy! that was perfect!" Felix stood up next to Rocky.
"R-really?"
"Yeah, thats great!" Felix said with enthusiasm.
"b- but i thought you supposed to hit the pins..." Rocky was genuinely confused
"well, yeah your right, but its great because now we know you suck at bowling!" Felix patted Rocky on the shoulder.
Rocky's teeth gritted as he stared angrily at Felix, he squeezed the wiimote almost tight enough to where the plastic would crack. He threw the wiimote down onto the bed.
"Thats it! ive had it with you!" Rocky yelled in Felix's face. He turned around and headed out the door, making his way to the front door.

Felix turned to Shep. "eh, what can you do? the guy has anger issues.." he said, in a almost criticising tone.

Joy was taken aback by the outburst, but she felt for Rocky. Felix was being a (i'll let you fill this in with what you want ;D)

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Sam turned to Sid, giving him a serious face. "You mocking me?" She put her hands on her hips.
"Mayyyybeeee..." Sid crowed with a devilish grin, twirling the limp end of his tail in a circle...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam narrowed her eyes at Sid, turning and bending down to grab her collar. She whipped her tail to send a spray of water at him before standing up and putting her collar back on.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid laughed, "Well that's not fair, I'm too dry to do that back!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:"Oh" Rocky said, grabbing the controller. Joy showed him which buttons to press.
Rocky pulled back, swinging the remote. the ball rolled straight into the right gutter. Rocky looked at the screen curiously. "uhh" Rocky let out, unsure of what a gutter was.
Felix chimed in "Dont worry buddy! that was perfect!" Felix stood up next to Rocky.
"R-really?"
"Yeah, thats great!" Felix said with enthusiasm.
"b- but i thought you supposed to hit the pins..." Rocky was genuinely confused
"well, yeah your right, but its great because now we know you suck at bowling!" Felix patted Rocky on the shoulder.
Rocky's teeth gritted as he stared angrily at Felix, he squeezed the wiimote almost tight enough to where the plastic would crack. He threw the wiimote down onto the bed. 
"Thats it! ive had it with you!" Rocky yelled in Felix's face. He turned around and headed out the door, making his way to the front door.

Felix turned to Shep. "eh, what can you do? the guy has anger issues.." he said, in a almost criticising tone.

Joy was taken aback by the outburst, but she felt for Rocky. Felix was being a (i'll let you fill this in with what you want ;D)

"W..wait!!! Rocky hold on!!" Shep called out to him as he watched him stomp out of his room in despair. He tried chasing after him but fell onto the floor, forgetting that he was still injured in the ankle."Grrrr that's it you freak!" Shep growled, lunging at him and holding him down to the floor, both his hands clasped around his neck. He snarled and his eyes stared menacingly at him. "You think I do not know? You think I'm stupid? You're the reason he gets angry, not because he has a anger issue whatever, it because if you!"

Shep snarled, but he was quickly getting tired of all of this. He let go of him and sat up, looking at Joy and then back at Felix. He sighed and pointed to the door.
"Get lost. Get out of my house now.." Shep said.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam giggled, smiling at Sid, "Sucks for you!" She turned and ran up the hill, stopping at the top.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid threw on his collar and jacket and bounded after her, dropping to all fours as he ran uphill, tackling Sam as he got to her.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.