Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Buckdida »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:"No, no, I'm fi-," Kytes sneezed again, sending his stomach into another rain of pain. "Ugh, maybe a little would be nice."
Trinket cringed slightly away from Kytes as he sneezed again, as if he were trying to dodge. "Uh...yeah, let's get you inside. And some medicine. Quickly. So, uh," he said, walking towards Zeke's door, "You've got a REALLY big house. Do you have a big family? Big houses usually have families of six or more, I've found..."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam set her collar down next to Sid's, following him into the water. "Spring water is always fresh, not to mention nice and cool." She pushed off from the shallow waters, going underneath the water's surface.

---------

Darin moved to the rock Kylie had been sitting on, taking a seat in front of it and leaning back against it. He wasn't interested in eating 'apples'.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki laughed, "I told you. These are those small green ones that are always really sour." He finished his second one, "Well I'm good for now." He rolled off the branch, falling to the ground to land on all fours. "Let's head back to the den and wait for Pifer, I could use a quick nap..." He took the pup's paw, heading back that way.

-------- The lake --------
Sid laughed, securing his glasses and diving in to follow her, swimming expertly through the water.

-------- The Station --------
Melinda came back out of the office holding a small, simple collar, much like the rehab ones, only this one was green and had a small black box on it. "Alright," she said, sitting in the chair, grabbing a pen and writing some information on a piece of paper for the collar, "Let me get this on you, then you can go..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer turned to look at Melinda as she walked in. he stared at the collar curiously. "Erm... What's that?" He cocked his head. "Wait. I have to wear that? Wh-Why?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

"I'll catch up," Kylie said, grabbing another apple before jumping to the bottom branch and out of the tree. She finished the apples, although somewhat difficultly, before heading back towards the den.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Yes Pifer, it's for you. It's so people know that you're being protected, and if we ever need to find you, we can use this little box to find out what area you're in." Melinda said, slipping the paper into the tag on the collar and closing it up. She turned in leaned down, holding it open to put it on him, "Don't worry, Rikki wears a collar too, so you'll be like him. Here, let me show you how to get it on..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam swam out towards the middle of the lake, coming up to the surface for air. She looked back and didn't see Sid, but then noticed the dark figure in the water getting closer. She took a a deep breath then dove straight down.

-------------

Darin kept quiet following beside Rikki. He still felt bad about making Rikki upset, not to mention he was thinking about his family again.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer sighed. "I've worn a collar before." He mumbled, grabbing ahold of the collar. He slipped it easily out of Melinda's grasp and latched around his neck. The box felt strange, getting in the way, but he stayed quiet. I'll probably throw it out soon anyway. He thought, as he looked up at Melinda. "Can I go now?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob chuckled. "Funny you should mention that..." He pulled the envelope of money from his collar and grinned. "I think this should be more than enough to cover it."
Enya's sea green eyes popped out as he held out the money. "Jacob where did you get this much money from???" She asked, pointing at the envelope.
Zander wrote:
"Sounds good to me." Joy chimed in, thinking about last time she played it.

"Wait, what is a nintento wii?" Rocky asked.

Felix was still sitting down at the table, wishing he could go home.
"Oh, it's this really cool interactive game system where you can play games involving movement via a remote. It's real fun if ya haven't had the chance to get your hands on it yet." Shep said to Rocky. "And uh sorry to trouble you again guys but I think I still need help getting up.." he told Joy, asking for his girlfriend's help again.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Melinda nodded, "Alright, don't pick at the bandages, and try not to open the wounds again." She ruffled his headfur, "Come back tomorrow so I can change them again, I can give you more food, maybe you and Rikki can have lunch, how's that sound boy?" She smiled, having forgotten about it again.

-------- Pifer's Territory --------
Rikki took the pup back into the den, lying down with him at the back. He waved Kylie over as she walked in, "C'mon, let's get some rest, he shouldn't be too long now..."

-------- The Lake --------
Sid grabbed Sam as she went under the water, hugging her and nuzzling her nose before letting go and returning to the surface for a breath.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer was already to the door before she finished speaking. "Yeah..." He said, rolling his eyes. "Sounds fun..." He slipped out, waving goodbye to Melinda, and scampered off toward the trees. Before he had gone very far he could already feel the stitches holding him back, and the box on his collar was rubbing against his fur. Pifer shrugged it off, making his way back home. I hope they're at the den.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie walked over and laid down next to Rikki. She just laid there though, thinking about the sour apples.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin laid down with Rikki, snuggling up against his torso. He let out a little sigh and tucked his head down.

--------------

Sam swam back to the surface, swimming to Sid. "The water's so nice, perfect for this heat."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Yeah," Sid said, "I used to swim in the sewers and canals in Detroit, but this sure beats that..." He looked down, "This water's so clean... I love it!" He grinned.

-------- Pifer's Den --------
Rikki looked at Kylie, who was lying in front of him, "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find something nicer to eat when Pifer gets back, ok? C'mere..." He hugged her into him, rubbing her back with a paw, "You'll like it here with Pifer, he's a great guy..."

-------- At the station --------
Melinda sighed, finishing up the report. She'd called Pifer "boy" again, like some childish pet. She hoped he wasn't mad at her for it... She got back to what she was doing...
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Yea the waters great...wait, you swam in the sewers?" Sam raised an eyebrow to Sid.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer raced through the trees, his progress hindered slightly as he tried to keep from hurting himself. He quickly dodged around a tree, but caught a foot on the roots, sending him toppling into the bushes. He groaned, face planted in the dirt. Pifer slowly pushed himself up, wincing, and limped on.

After a long and painful trip, he could finally see his den through the trees, the sun shining on it. He caught Rikki's scent along with others, and made his way toward them. Pifer limped up to the log and ducked slowly into it. their scent was strong now, they were here. As he squeezed in, he saw Rikki with the wolf pup, Kylie snuggled up to them as well. "Found you." He grunted, and slouched against the wall, breathing heavily.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"I'm sure I will, but-" Kylie stopped when she heard Pifer behind them. She turned to him, still snuggled up with Rikki and the pup, "Pifer, are you okay?"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki looked up from snuggling Kylie, "Pifer! There you are!" He held out an arm with a smile, "C'mere and join the party!"

--------- In the Lake --------
Sid tilted his head, idly floating where he was, "Yeah, they were a great way to get around without being seen. You could get in through one drain and swim to another one where you could climb out. Plenty of rats too, if you got hungry..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin turned his head to see Pifer. He sighed and tucked his head against Rikki once more.

-------------------

"Oh, I didn't know that..." Sam splashed Sid, diving down.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer held up a hand, defensively. "Ah... n-no thanks. I think I'll just sit here and..." He leaned his head back, sighing. "and just catch my breath."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki got up from Kylie, walking over to Pifer, "So, you gonna be alright now? I see you got new bandages.... Wait... Pifer... Where'd you get the protected-animal collar?"

-------- In the lake --------
Sid laughed, his glasses shielding his eyes. He started swimming off towards the other side of the lake, looking for the source of the water...
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie got up and walked over to Pifer as well. "A collar?" She glanced back at the pup, and just then realized she was the only one there collarless. "Why do you all have collars if you're wild?"

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer glanced up at Rikki, his gaze a little aggressive at first, but he supressed it before anyone could noticed. "Melinda gave this to me..." He glanced at Kylie, his eyes earnest. "She told I have to wear it. She... She said that we're some of the last weasel's... alive. She gave me this so they can keep track of me."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam stopped swimming down, opening her eyes and following Sid from underneath the water.

-----------

Darin curled up after Rikki got up, listening to their conversation. The last weasels?
DarkHeartsAndSuch

A food shortage and I'm one of the last weasels? That's too much news for one day. Kylie semi-collapsed into a sitting position on the ground. She looked at her feet. "D-Do I have to get one of those too?"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki's eyes widened, "Wait... You're endangered? Wow... sounds like I'll be seeing a lot more of you from now on..." He looked over at Kylie, "I dunno, 'endangered' only applies to specific breeds at a time, you may not be endangered, it depends on how the humans classify you... You should go back with him next time he goes, Melinda will know... In any case," he turned back to Pifer, "sounds like you're not gonna have to worry about food shortages for a while..."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer scrambled to Kylie's side on all fours, wrapping his arms around her. "No... Of course not, but Melinda asked me to bring you by there... If you ever wanted to..." He glares around at Rikki. "Yeah," He said, dripping sarcasm, "We get to hang out and I have food to eat. This is awesome!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki gave Pifer a look. "Dude, chill out. It's not like we're gonna lock you up and make you a pet. We're going to feed you and keep you healthy. Why can't you just appreciate that?" He sighed, looking at the pup, "Anyway, me and the pup shoudl get going, we have things to do today. You guys have fun without us. Come Young one..." He moved towards the entrance, waving for the pup to join him...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin Stood up, moving towards Kylie and Pifer. "Bye..." he moved to the entrance and followed Rikki.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie wrapped her arms around Pifer. "Bye, Rikki." As they were leaving, a sudden thought she's had a long time, but always ignored, formed in her head: What if I am endangered? That could mean that me trying to find Mother and Father was useless. That they're already gone... She buried her face into Pifer's shoulder, her eyes tearing up in short, silent, sobs.

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki left the den with the pup, leading him by the hand: Pifer should deal with the girl's distress, he was the one courting her...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer glared after Rikki, hissing under his breath. "It has nothing to do with that." He turned his gaze to the pup, immediately softening. "Goodbye little one." He said quietly, his voice heavy. He looked back down at Kylie as they left, holding her close as he felt her sobs, a sigh escaping him. This was the first time he had held a female since Eirsa, but this was not a happy thing. He pressed his hand to the back of her head, cradling her. "It's ok..." He cooed.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin looked up to Rikki as they walked."Are they going to be ok, being the last weasels?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki sighed, looking down at the pup as they headed back to the station. "Yeah, they'll be fine. Like I said, Pifer's a little bit out of his head, and Kylie... I don't know about her anymore. In any case, it's not really our problem, they should be able to manage..."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie sat there in Pifer's arms for a few minutes, sobbing the whole time. She picked her head off of his shoulder and looked up at him. "I'm-I'm okay now. How-How'd you react? T-To being endangered." She was still a little teary eyed, but no longer crying as much.

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"To be honest," Pifer sighed, head drooping, "I still haven't completely registered it. I imagine it'll hit me later." Another sigh, and he dropped his arms. "Well... I guess I interupted your nap. Do you want to sleep?" He scrathed the back of his head awkwardly. "I took a tumble in the forest, and I'm feeling kinda sore..."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Buckdida wrote:
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:"No, no, I'm fi-," Kytes sneezed again, sending his stomach into another rain of pain. "Ugh, maybe a little would be nice."
Trinket cringed slightly away from Kytes as he sneezed again, as if he were trying to dodge. "Uh...yeah, let's get you inside. And some medicine. Quickly. So, uh," he said, walking towards Zeke's door, "You've got a REALLY big house. Do you have a big family? Big houses usually have families of six or more, I've found..."
Zeke scratched his head. "Six eh? Well, I guess I need more family. Its usually just me and Shelly most of the time. Sometimes the owners stay for a wile, but there rarely at home." he looked at kytes again, "Come on. lets get you inside," he added, leading the way through his front door. "Shelly?" he called from the mud room. a slight thump could be herd from somewhere above. "Oh, wipe your feet guys!"
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki sighed, looking down at the pup as they headed back to the station. "Yeah, they'll be fine. Like I said, Pifer's a little bit out of his head, and Kylie... I don't know about her anymore. In any case, it's not really our problem, they should be able to manage..."
"Oh, Ok..." Darin looked back to the ground as they walked, his mind wondering...
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Yeah," Kylie sniffled. "You could probably use some sleep too." She looked at Pifer for a second before rewrapping her arms around him.

~~~~~
Kytes followed behind Zeke and Trinket, and made sure to wipe his feet on the porch outside the door. He sat down on the floor next to the door.
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer laid down slowly, rubbing Kylie's back. "Yeah, battle scars will do that to you." He smiled thinly, but it disappeared. He sighed, resting his head on his free arm. "Well, sleep tight then."