17th Century Fox

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: 17th Century Fox

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That's called loyalty, Pinch. It's something you have to earn, not just win by a few fancy tricks in a fight. I suppose we'd best head back to the ship though and sort it out. Sorry, Pepito and Ventus. Blacks is right too. The human with the big hat probably does expect you back, Rocea. Shall we head off?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I think we should get back to the ship, besides I want to show you something when we get back." Dune said, smiling.

"Come on. I'd rather not have the captain angry again." Blacks said, heading off down the hill.

Pinch sighed. "Yeah, that sounds like the best plan. Hey, have any of you seen Stint?" he asked, wondering what happened to the other rat.
--------------
Meanwhile on the ship, Stint was resting against a wall. He had been practicing sword techniques and keeping watch.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"That's called loyalty, Pinch. It's something you have to earn, not just win by a few fancy tricks in a fight. I suppose we'd best head back to the ship though and sort it out. Sorry, Pepito and Ventus. Blacks is right too. The human with the big hat probably does expect you back, Rocea. Shall we head off?"
"alright , let's go then"
hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah, I think we should get back to the ship, besides I want to show you something when we get back." Dune said, smiling.

"Come on. I'd rather not have the captain angry again." Blacks said, heading off down the hill.

Pinch sighed. "Yeah, that sounds like the best plan. Hey, have any of you seen Stint?" he asked, wondering what happened to the other rat.
--------------
Meanwhile on the ship, Stint was resting against a wall. He had been practicing sword techniques and keeping watch.
"oh? a surprise for me ? And what did you do to make the guy mad in the first place ?"
"I believe Stint is still on the ship"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll like it!" Dune said, smiling as she walked back to the ship.

Blacks sighed. "I'd rather not talk about it." he said.
------
"Ah, that makes sense." Pinch said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yes, let's. I haven't seen Stint all day but he can't have gotten far. Can you give us a lift again, Rocea?"

~#~#~
After skirting the town to avoid the hunt for the green-clad thief, the small group is able to see the ships bobbing gently in the bay and a small glimmer of light on the beach, stark against the growing darkness.
"Look." points Tackle. "What do you think's down there?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yes, let's. I haven't seen Stint all day but he can't have gotten far. Can you give us a lift again, Rocea?"
"alright sure" Rocea nodded , putting the rats onto her shoulder as they start walking toward the ship
Hlaoroo wrote: After skirting the town to avoid the hunt for the green-clad thief, the small group is able to see the ships bobbing gently in the bay and a small glimmer of light on the beach, stark against the growing darkness.
"Look." points Tackle. "What do you think's down there?"
"huh ? where ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"There! That glimmer of light!" The rat tugs Rocea's whiskers, pulling her head around slightly. "See?"
"Hey, are you smelling that? That is much better than Cook's cooking! I think someone is cooking down there! Ooh, we should go and check it out!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm not sure what that is. It might be someone on the beach though." Dune suggested, looking out at the light.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki had left the ship to get a much needed break from the crew for a bit an d found a nice little spot on the beach to sdo some fishing and have a nice meal. He spent most of his time filling up his little traveling sack with fish that he got from his spot but once it became dark outside he decided to take some nice and big fish that he caught and cook them in a camp fire. When the fish were done he pulled it off of the stick and immediately began chowing down on one of them. Tiki was actually a good cook whenever he got the chance to cook.... though it was only limited to fish but he can change the flavor very easily by adding various things he finds in the markets and stuff. "MMM! Its been a long time since I got to cook.... I'm so glad I got away from the cooks cooking, I swear his coking could kill somoene someday."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

The wolf was heading towards the docks slowly, quiet and lost in his own thoughts - mostly on how to spend the money he was going to get.
Then a specific smell made it's way to his nose - a smell he was quite fond of. And it was coming from the direction of the docks? Even better. He decided to follow it.

The smell led him to a small campfire, where someone was cooking some deliciously smelling fish. Once he came closer, the managed to see (and smell) that the one by the fire was actually an otter. He decided to go as openly as possible, so he raised a paw and greeted the otter.

"Good evening, fisherman!" he said as he came close enough to the fire so that the otter can see him "The night can get cold 'round here. Would ye mind a stranger joined ye by the fire?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki was finishing another one of his fish when he say the wolf approach his campfire. It took hhim awhile to swallow te last bit as he was in the middle of trying to finish the fish in one go, but he eventually got it down. He looked at the wolf and smiled as he was asked if he minded the wolf joining him.

Tiki nodded at the question and spoke. "Yes I wouldn't mind some company. though its pretty funny that a wolf like yourself is complaining about the cold seeing as how you have a thicker coat than most." He said kind of chuckling to himself and reaching for a fish. Once he got one of the cooked fish in hand he leaned over and handed the fish on the stick to the wolf. "Here have a fish. My name is Tiki, and who do I have tohe pleasure of talking with."
The Moon Howler

Once he sat down and took the fish that the otter offered, he shook his head. "Forgive me manners. With them humans around I hardly havin' time to practice." he said and smiled "Me name's Vitar. As for me coat - I am born that way, same as the rest born 'round here."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki chuckles a bit when Vitar sits down and talks about manners. "Trust me Vitar... if manners is something of grest importance to me then my profession is something I probably shouldn't be involved with." He said as he takes a bite out of another fish and sets up some more to roast above the fire. "So what brings you to this part of the beach."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"oh yeah that might be a small fire actually" Rocea said "Come on let's go , maybe they have some rums left"
The Moon Howler

LovingCorgi wrote:Tiki chuckles a bit when Vitar sits down and talks about manners. "Trust me Vitar... if manners is something of grest importance to me then my profession is something I probably shouldn't be involved with." He said as he takes a bite out of another fish and sets up some more to roast above the fire. "So what brings you to this part of the beach."
Vitar took a bite of the fish before answering, mostly because he needed to quickly think of a good reason "Opportunities, Tiki!" he answered "Or at least a chance for 'em."

My RP Characters
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yes, lets!"
"Gee up!" calls Pepito as he's heard the minstrels do in their stories of horses. He can't help laughing as he does so though.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki chuckled a bit at the wolfs answer. "Hehe arent you lucky. This place is full of opportunity." He said as he pointed towards the town. "There are countless things you can do here. you can be a merchant, and trade goods for a living, thats what most do around here. I once had another profession before I did what I do now."
The Moon Howler

LovingCorgi wrote:Tiki chuckled a bit at the wolfs answer. "Hehe arent you lucky. This place is full of opportunity." He said as he pointed towards the town. "There are countless things you can do here. you can be a merchant, and trade goods for a living, thats what most do around here. I once had another profession before I did what I do now."
Vitar frowned.
"Nay, lad!" the wolf said "Me soul is still too free fer me t' settle down, and even if I were to do that it will be like most of me tribe do - go back to the shores where we started, continue our legacies an' tell stories of our adventures. An' I'll have to do so fer two." he took off his tricorn hat and held it to his chest, looking for a few seconds to the sky above, as if silently paying respect to someone. After those few seconds, he put his hat back on his head and grinned at the otter "But enough 'bout me, lad! Yer words make me believe yer have a story in need of tellin'."

My RP Characters
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. Let's go." Dune said, heading towards the beach and humming on the way.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

TIki frowned at the mention of his story. "That story is a long story that I havent told in a long time or even to many others." He said now rembering his last profession. "I don't mind telling you... if you would be willing to listen."
The Moon Howler

"Well, then" Vitar said, leaning forward a bit "Yer got yerself a listener, Tiki!"

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Rocea chuckled at Pepito's joke , as they descended down the mountain and toward the fire
"Oh ! that's the otter who helped us when we were at that island !" Ventus said , pointing at the otter and wolf sitting on the beach
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"So it is."
"He saved my life there. As did you guys... Ahoy there, Tiki!" Tackle waves to the figures by the fire.
"May we join you and your friend? That fish smells good!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, hi Tiki!" Dune called, waving to the otter.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

On tye beach near the edge of the forest a fox stood pariently watching. His coat swayed in the slight wind showing the dark fur underneath. He slowly moved and joined dunes side easily and saw the new pet. He said nothing only watched.

Within the ship a green cloth wrapped rat scurried quickley before stopping to see stint on watch. Every so on hed see the rat practice sword technique. Pinchs mind easily saw the need practice by seeing the small mistakes made. Ue slipped by quietly before standing behind sword ready
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki Sat ther looking at Vitar, getting ready to tell his storie. Though when he sees Tackle, Rocea, Ventus, Dune, and Pepito come towards his campfire. He looks at the group of his crewmates plus some rats approach him and Vitar. "Hello everyone. I don't mind you joining us. If my new friend doesn't mind." He said as he digs for more fish from his sack and pierces them with sticks, aftewrwards placing them in the fire. "I was just about to tell my story of my life before I became a member of the crew."
The Moon Howler

Vitar noticed the group as well. The otter seem to know them. Perhaps they were of the same crew? If that was the case, it was better for him anyway.

In a well-trained manner Vitar stood up, taking off his hat, then bowed slightly pressing the hat to his chest.
"Good evenin', friends! I am Vitar!" he greeted them "It's me pleasure to meet ye all!"

My RP Characters
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It's nice to meet you Vitar. My name is Dune." Dune greeted, extending her paw for him to shake.
-----
Stint looked in front of him and stiffened as he felt someone come up behind him. He quickly drew his sword and turned around to face Pinch, pointing his sword at him. "Hello Pinch. What brings you here?" he asked, lowering his sword when he notices who it is.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Pinch smiled raising his sword. "A little low on the watch are we stint?" pinch said
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:Vitar noticed the group as well. The otter seem to know them. Perhaps they were of the same crew? If that was the case, it was better for him anyway.

In a well-trained manner Vitar stood up, taking off his hat, then bowed slightly pressing the hat to his chest.
"Good evenin', friends! I am Vitar!" he greeted them "It's me pleasure to meet ye all!"
"my my , what a pleasant surprise , a gentlefur with decent manner" Rocea chuckled "Haven't seen someone like that for a while . It is a pleasure meeting you too"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"And you as well, Sir Vitar."
"Assuming you are not the variety of wolf who likes to prey on our kind." Pepito adds, earning a stern but amused glare from Tackle.
"We do like stories and would love to hear yours, Tiki. May we have some fish too if there's enough to go around?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki looked at everyone and a the fish that were cooking over the fire. He decides to put more fish over the fire and cleared his throat. "Go on ahead and sit down and help yourself to some more fish. Once everyone is seated and your bellies are filled I will tell my story."
Hotep the psychic

Blacks smiled staying standing in the sand, he easily went to hit at and took off his own hat. "I apologize for not making my own acquaintance. My name is blacks, it's nice to meet you vitar" blacks said in a natural bow with one foot forward and the back foot bending before placing his hat back on and returning his regular stance.
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

LovingCorgi wrote:Tiki looked at everyone and a the fish that were cooking over the fire. He decides to put more fish over the fire and cleared his throat. "Go on ahead and sit down and help yourself to some more fish. Once everyone is seated and your bellies are filled I will tell my story."
"alright , now we're talking" Rocea said , sitting down next to the fire and immediately went for one of the fish.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thanks, Tiki!"
"Si, muchos gracias!"
"Could you pass some of that up here please, Rocea? I'm starving!"
"I, too, am famished! I am also very thirsty, now that I am thinking of it. Say, Señor Tiki, did you bring anything to drink, eh?"
"From whence do you hail, Vitar?" Tackle queries, making conversation.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Stint grinned and raised his sword as well.
-----------
Dune happily sat down and took one of the fish and started eating it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

It didn't take long after Jin had entered the bar for those around him to realize that he had been (or was associated with) the one to cause the ruckus in the marketplace (because cat...). With trinkets and doodads in hand the feline bid Rhyme farewell before fleeing back to the ship where, once he arrived and hunkered down in a safe corner, began relaying his long epic to any ears that would listen, most of which consisted of mice and a few seagulls. Admittedly, he was in a slightly inebriated state and it didn't take much for him to enhance a few points here and there in the tale, Walker of course quipped in tocorrect such details.
"And as I fled, ah was struken upon by a ferocious beast who's inscisors could mow through anythin that laid in its path!"
"It was a cow, eating some grass."
"An I had Tah dash right quick outta the way before it-"
"We had to walk around-"
"Shush will ya?!"
After regaling his he then dispensed a few trinkets among his audience to keep them amused (a few tops, some dice) while he launched into the next chapter of his long tale.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile...
Rhyme yawned and looked around town, it was getting pretty dark but the dog wasn't ready to go back to the ship yet. She walked around and spent some time around the tailor stores, chipping some money in to buy a beret that she fancied. Wearing it on the way back to the ship she noticed a campfire going on by the beach and went to investigate. Much to her surprise she found her crew mates huddled around eating fish. And without her!
"Well, dis es a gathering of misfits ef I've ever seen one." The canine smirked as she walked up to the fire, taking a seat in an empty spot.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Hotep the psychic wrote:Blacks smiled staying standing in the sand, he easily went to hit at and took off his own hat. "I apologize for not making my own acquaintance. My name is blacks, it's nice to meet you vitar" blacks said in a natural bow with one foot forward and the back foot bending before placing his hat back on and returning his regular stance.
"Ah, a fellow gentleman, I see!" Vitar said "It's me pleasure, Blacks!" the wolf said as he put his hat on.

----
Hlaoroo wrote:"From whence do you hail, Vitar?" Tackle queries, making conversation.
Roarin wrote: "Well, dis es a gathering of misfits ef I've ever seen one." The canine smirked as she walked up to the fire, taking a seat in an empty spot.
Vitar was about to sit down and reply to the rat when another member of the ship's crew arrived
"Evenin', m'lady!" he greeted "Me name's Vitar!"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Thanks, Tiki!"
"Si, muchos gracias!"
"Could you pass some of that up here please, Rocea? I'm starving!"
"I, too, am famished! I am also very thirsty, now that I am thinking of it. Say, Señor Tiki, did you bring anything to drink, eh?"
"From whence do you hail, Vitar?" Tackle queries, making conversation.
"here you go " Rocea said , placing a fish onto her shoulder so the rats can enjoy their meal
Hotep the psychic

Blacks moves a bit away from the group. "Hope you guys dont mind a small show with your meal" Blacks said holding one paw up after taking off his hat and coat. His other paw held a stick with bulbous ends.
ImageImageImage