Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neko

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Neko »

"Looks like it, Sam smiled and nuzzled his cheek. "I see that you patched things up with Kytes..."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"Yeah," Sid sighed, nuzzling back, "He's not so bad once you get to know him, still a bit of a jerk, but I can chew that... Alright, onto the floor!" He rolled off the chair, landing on the floor with Sam on top, snuggling her like he had before, his hands moving under her jacket.

---------------- Outside the doorway, moments before Kytes left ----------------
Rikki walked up to Felix and took his paw again, "There you are, now come on, let's find Shep so you two can talk it out..." He started him through the main room, when his ears caught a dog's yelp, "...Did you hear that?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam laughed, snuggling back. "Yep, definitely affectionate." She sat up a bit, taking hold of Sid's ears and rubbing the inside of them in between her fingers.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Kytes stood outside the door for a second before walking back out into the main room. He looked around and decided to wait out in front of the house for the rain to stop. I hope it stops soon. He sat outside the door, and was getting close to falling asleep.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid pulled a grin and shivered beneath him as she started rubbing his ears, "Yeah, and you move fast." he purred, wrapping his arms around her to pull her down a bit, rolling them over and nuzzling her chest.

(( lol, they're cuddling again... ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam stopped rubbing Sid's ears, hearing the jingle of his piercings and seeing bite marks. She stopped partly due to hurting him in case his ear was sensitive and curiosity. "How long have you had your ears pierced?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid got up on his arms, grinning down at her, "Oh, these?" he dangled the end of his tail over his head and jingled his earrings with it, "Yeah, I found them in the back of the Rusty Nail and thought they'd be cool, so I got another cat to pierce the outside of my right ear, but, uh... that ended up being a bad idea..." he winced at the maiming of his ear, "So, I got the other one pierced on the inside, where it's safer. Neat huh?" He looked at her for a second, "You want earrings too?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Earings? No, I never really had a thing for jewelery... I'm just kind of weird like that I suppose..." Sam pulled her hands down, putting them underneath Sid's jacket and hugging him.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid snuggled into her and hugged her back, "I like weird, it's the best thing about you. I'm glad I found you..." he finished with a long purr, snuggling onto a warm hug, the side of his face in her chest.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam let out a contented sigh, "Me too...I think you're the first person to understand me besides my parents..." She moved her hand up his back, slowly moving it up and down.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid was purring a bit as she stroked his back, relaxing on top of her contentedly. "Oh, you're not that strange. You're cool. Most girls who've been pets all their lives always want silly things, 'girly' things, if you wanna call 'em that. You're cool though, you like to do fun things and don't mind playing rough. You're really fun to be around..." He let out a contented sigh as he relaxed on top of her.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"I wish the people in my old neighborhood were like you. I was a loner back then, no one liked me. I was the tomboy all the girls disliked, and to the guys I was just weird. So I spent a lot of my time just exploring the woods by our neighborhood or playing video games..." Sam was so glad she moved here, she finally had friends.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Well don't worry Sam, I like you. You're the best person I've met since I moved here." He let out another sigh, snuggling into her a bit more, "I wish it wasn't raining, we could ditch this burned-out party and go explore the forest here, but there's no one I'd rather be rained in with than you..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

"That sounds like a lot of fun actually...You think the rain will end soon? I'd hate to run home in this storm."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid gave a weak shrug, "I dunno, I can tell when it's coming pretty well, but not how long 'till it's gonna end..." He picked up his head and wiggle his nose a bit, "I don't think it's ending anytime soon though..." He lied his head back down, cuddling back in, grinning with a quiet purr, "Maybe it'll rain for forty days and forty nights..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam was silent for a moment, still rubbing Sid's back. "You know, it's cute when you purr."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid purred a little more, "That's good, I'm glad you feel like that..." he sighed, "I've always wanted to be cute..." He snuggled her a but more, purring into her soft chest.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"I think you're cute. Your collar and jacket just hide it," she nuzzled the top of his head.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid sighed again, thinking, 'If only she knew... She's gonna find out eventually... and then this will all be over...'. He snuggled into her more, enjoying it while it lasted, purring contentedly, "Thanks Sam..."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Shep this will be over soon. I just need you to hang in there for a few seconds more. Alright?" Robert said as he quickly took out bandages and rolled them onto his ankle. By now Shep was already tired from from all the groaning and whimpering so he just laid the side of his head on the ground, grimacing and clenching his teeth. A tear rolled down his cheek as Robert slowly tightened the bandage. He finished it up and put the metal fastener on. "There! Now lemme call a vet..." Robert said, taking out his cell phone and flipping the phonebook for the local veteranian's number.
"Joy...." Shep whispered weakly to her. "Could....could you help me to the couch please? I need to lie down....nng!" Shep said in a hoarse tone, grimacing as he tried to get up.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy tried to Help Shep up with all her might, she put her arm around his shoulder to try to stabilize him once he got up.

Felix's ears turned toward the direction of the sound. "Yeah, i heard it. what is that? sounded like a dog..."
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Nnng...thanks..." Shep said, getting up and limping to the living room with Joy supporting him. Robert was now searching among the fridge magnets for the vet's number.

Shep carefully laid his back down onto the comfy couch. He heaved a sigh of relief as he used up a lot of strength on one leg to cover the small distance between the kitchen and the living room with so much pain. He panted heavily as he laid he head back on a cushion. "Joy...I'm sorry for making you go through this trouble..." Shep said, coughing. It had been a very bad day for Shep.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki started leading Felix to the source of the noise, "Sounds like Shep. He must be in trouble, let's go see if we can help..." He led him into the living room and saw Shep on the couch, deciding to go over.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

While the rainstorm was still...storming...a blue car was travelling through the rain. As it passed the house that everyone was in, the car started to splutter, before coming to a complete stop. Inside the car was a very tall, very fluffy, white and blue husky (Jay), and his owner, a retired racing driver (Sean). Sean turned to Jay with a worried face. "Oh god...something's gone wrong, Jay." But I thought you were a racer, Dad, can't you fix it? said Jay. "I'll try to fix it, Jay, but I can't guarantee anything. In the mean time, how about you see if anyone in that house can help us out." But it's wet outside! And you know what happens when this fur gets wet, Dad. "It's a risk worth taking, Jay, now would you mind knocking on that door while I try and get the car going again?" Fiiiiiiiiine, if I must... Jay got out of the car, shut the door, and ran as quickly as he could (which was not very fast) to the house they had stopped outside. He knocked on the door and rang the bell. Is there anyone there?
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:"Gah! What..." Dr Rashid jumped from his seat in his office as Jacob's tiny voice hollered through the intercom. "Uh..yes Mr Jacob? Is something the matter???" Dr Rashid asked, sounding urgent.
"Enya's inhaler didn't work! She breathed smoke and she needs help! Come on!" Jacob was becoming more worried with each passing second.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy tried to comfort Shep as much as she could, wrapping her arms around him just as Rikki and Felix walked in. "Oh- h- hey.." She said, wiping a tear.

Felix walked up to the two crying on the Couch. What a bunch of wimps. i cant believe i was scared of them... pfft
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kytes was almost asleep when a husky came up next to him at the door. He didn't realize that he was partly hidden by bushes near the door. He yawned and looked up at the dog, "Hello?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Kytes was almost asleep when a husky came up next to him at the door. He didn't realize that he was partly hidden by bushes near the door. He yawned and looked up at the dog, "Hello?"
Jay heard a voice from next to him. He turned around and saw a brown and black cat, which almost made him jump with surprise. Oh, sorry! I didn't see you there. You see that car over there? *Points to car* That's my Dad's car, and it has broken down as we passed this house. I'd say that we've only just moved in, but we haven't even gotten that far yet. He asked me to knock on the door to see if anyone could help us...but I'm getting soaked! And this fur isn't very good in the wet...it's too fluffy! While the porch had an over hang, the wind was blowing the rain into him.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer nodded at Kylie, shufflig his feet awkwardly. After a short silence, he looked at Kylie curiously. "Erm... You said you lost your family?" He spoke tenderly, not trying to upset the girl. "I'm sorry, your story is just a little bit of a Deja vu." Pifer's violet eyes were sencere, though there was a spark of curiosity in them.
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

bollythewolf wrote:While the rainstorm was still...storming...a blue car was travelling through the rain. As it passed the house that everyone was in, the car started to splutter, before coming to a complete stop. Inside the car was a very tall, very fluffy, white and blue husky (Jay), and his owner, a retired racing driver (Sean). Sean turned to Jay with a worried face. "Oh god...something's gone wrong, Jay." But I thought you were a racer, Dad, can't you fix it? said Jay. "I'll try to fix it, Jay, but I can't guarantee anything. In the mean time, how about you see if anyone in that house can help us out." But it's wet outside! And you know what happens when this fur gets wet, Dad. "It's a risk worth taking, Jay, now would you mind knocking on that door while I try and get the car going again?" Fiiiiiiiiine, if I must... Jay got out of the car, shut the door, and ran as quickly as he could (which was not very fast) to the house they had stopped outside. He knocked on the door and rang the bell. Is there anyone there?

While Xuan is still enjoying those readily-cooked food on the table, since the grill fire is out, ""Man, this is so much better than dog can food..." said Xuan while grabbing another bun, but then...

*Ding Dong*

Xuan's ears perked up as it captured a sound which seems to mean "someone's at the front door". He looked around, seeing that the owner, Robert isn't here, he heads to the front door, with the bun in its muzzle, so that he could open the large door, which is only possible using both of his paws.

As he opens the door, what's in his sight is a tall, maybe too tall when compared to Xuan, husky with fluffy white and blue fur.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kytes stood up, "I'm not very good with cars, but I'm sure someone inside could help you." Just then the door opened with another dog standing behind it. "Heh, perfect timing."

~~~~~Elsewhere...~~~~~
"Yeah, but I'm sure I'll find them somewhere." Kylie stared at Pifer for a second. "Deja Vu? How?"

RP Characters
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Kytes stood up, "I'm not very good with cars, but I'm sure someone inside could help you."
That's a shame. Jay made a sad face. What's your name, by the way...
CY_Law wrote:While Xuan is still enjoying those readily-cooked food on the table, since the grill fire is out, ""Man, this is so much better than dog can food..." said Xuan while grabbing another bun, but then...

*Ding Dong*

Xuan's ears perked up as it captured a sound which seems to mean "someone's at the front door". He looked around, seeing that the owner, Robert isn't here, he heads to the front door, with the bun in its muzzle, so that he could open the large door, which is only possible using both of his paws.

As he opens the door, what's in his sight is a tall, maybe too tall when compared to Xuan, husky with fluffy white and blue fur.
Jay's sad face quickly turned to one of surprise, and he jumped back in shock, only to jump back to the porch when he got hit even harder by the rain. Gah...GAH...oooookay...try not to surprise me like that next time? My name is Jay, and my dad's car has broken down outside this house. We were wondering if anyone could help us get it going...and is there a towel inside? This fur is a pain to get dry!
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

Xuan had to tilt his head high up to have his eyes meet the husky's.

After a few moment of amazement, Xuan snapped back into the reality as the husky talk to him, "*Mff*Oh hey! Welm-come. No, I'm-m not ze owmer of ze house, he'z kinda buzy," realizing how hard it is to speak with the bun in his muzzle, Xuan took it out, "*Phew* So, um Jay. Errr... I mean that the owner is busy right now..." "So... the car broke down huh? Err, obviously me as a dog can't drive, can I? Which means I couldn't help you..." Xuan said and crosses his arm." "But I bet you can find someone who will, and I guess you're new here, as you can see, we're at the middle of a party... kinda," Xuan looked behind his back to see the mess created just now, "And since it's an open-for-all party, why don't you come in and have a seat? I can't let you stand in that heavy rain anyway," Xuan moved aside from the door to leave a space large enough for the husky to pass through.

"So, you need a towel? Let's see if I can find it... Hold on," said Xuan before he bites down a chunk off the bun and heads inside of the house, in search of a towel.

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer sighed, his head drooping a little. "I-I lost my family as well. A few years back." He looked at Kylie with pain in his eyes. "It's good to know you can find yours again, eh?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki looked down at Shep and the cat, letting go of Felix's hand, "Hey, Shep. I take it that was you yelping a minute ago... You ok now?" he looked at the casted and bandaged leg, "I guess you look fine... So... Can we talk for a minute?"
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

CY_Law wrote:Xuan had to tilt his head high up to have his eyes meet the husky's.

After a few moment of amazement, Xuan snapped back into the reality as the husky talk to him, "*Mff*Oh hey! Welm-come. No, I'm-m not ze owmer of ze house, he'z kinda buzy," realizing how hard it is to speak with the bun in his muzzle, Xuan took it out, "*Phew* So, um Jay. Errr... I mean that the owner is busy right now..." "So... the car broke down huh? Err, obviously me as a dog can't drive, can I? Which means I couldn't help you..." Xuan said and crosses his arm." "But I bet you can find someone who will, and I guess you're new here, as you can see, we're at the middle of a party... kinda," Xuan looked behind his back to see the mess created just now, "And since it's an open-for-all party, why don't you come in and have a seat? I can't let you stand in that heavy rain anyway," Xuan moved aside from the door to leave a space large enough for the husky to pass through.

"So, you need a towel? Let's see if I can find it... Hold on," said Xuan before he bites down a chunk off the bun and heads inside of the house, in search of a towel.
Jay quickly walked inside the house, and couldn't help but obey his instincts and shake the water off of his fur. Unfortunately, as well as sending water everywhere, this had the effect of making his fur fluff up even more than it did normally. Err......woops? I still need that towel, though! he shouted to the foo dog. And you never told me your name!!!
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

bollythewolf wrote: Jay quickly walked inside the house, and couldn't help but obey his instincts and shake the water off of his fur. Unfortunately, as well as sending water everywhere, this had the effect of making his fur fluff up even more than it did normally. Err......woops? I still need that towel, though! he shouted to the foo dog. And you never told me your name!!!
Xuan found a towel in the bathroom, grabbed it and head back to the front.

"Hey, this house is neither mine nor yours, you probably wouldn't want to shout here, don't you think?" said Xuan while he approaches the husky.(( No serious tone is used here :P ))

"My name's Xuan, by the way, if you can pronounce it correctly... so here you go. And what's yours anyway?" Xuan continues as he handed the towel to the husky.

DarkHeartsAndSuch

"I'm Kytes," he told Jay before he went inside. And I'm getting back to my nap now, he thought, sitting back in the bushes.

~~~~~
Kylie saw the pain in Pifer's eyes, "I'm really sorry to hear that." She went closer to him, starting to tear up just a little. "And I don't know for sure I'll find them, I'm just guessing I will eventually."

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer shuddered a little as he fought back tears. He smiled a little at Kylie, trying to appear calmer than he was. "Th-Thanks. You're just lucky you can still hope."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"I guess," Kylie sighed, she had an idea to hopefully cheer Pifer up "You shouldn't give up though. I'm sure if you looked hard enough you'll find your family."

RP Characters