HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

caelei

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by caelei »

"A rahft es a grup o' logs tuied tegether tha' cahn float on watere. It was often used buy farmeres durin' the eighteen 'undreds."
Magnus looked at O'Connor for a second, and then a large smile appeared on his face, eyes gleaming excitedly. "Ooh, ooh!" he exclaimed, nearly hopping up and down, "I wanna raft! Let's go!" And then he leaped into the water, after the log. It had already floated a while downstream, though, and he couldn't catch up without heading pretty far away from the group. He stood in the water for a moment, staring after it, then sighed, turning to look with big puppy-eyes at Pavelle. "But I wanted... the raft." He sounded very let down. Pavelle looked over at him, frowning, and waved a hand dismissively.

"That one log wouldn't have held your weight anyway, Mag," she explained, "Like O'Connor said, you'd have to take a bunch of logs and tie them together to get a raft that could lift you well enough to do anything with it." She sighed, and looked down, thinking. She didn't want to build a raft - what a waste of time! - but if it made Magnus happy... plus, it couldn't hurt to do it, could it? She gave a reluctant smile, then grudgingly added, "I suppose we could make a raft. As a little project. But we wouldn't use it!" At this, Magnus' expression grew more saddened, and Pavelle gritted her teeth, frustrated. Magnus knew that he could get what he wanted. She continued, in an exasperated voice, "Okay, okay! Once. We'd use it once. Purely to see how well it floated. And not anywhere near anything that might be fast-moving water." She turned to look apologetically at O'Connor. "Of course, I know absolutely nothing about making rafts. And I don't want to drag you into this. But if you'd like to help...?" her voice trailed off in the question. Magnus turned his puppy-eyed stare to O'Connor, pleading and begging with his large, rounded eyes.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rav scampered up and down the isles, like a kid in a candy store, Venison rolling his eyes at the sight. "I wonder why Rav is so excited by farm equipment. Oh well." Venison took advantage of all the others being distracted...to browse a bit on his own, something that most strays wouldn't be caught dead doing. His eyes quickly passed over the colorful bin of squeaky toys, as he felt those were far too childish, and he walked past neon colored tennis balls and flying disks. He moved past the cat treats, and while his eyes lingered on a pack of beef jerky, he moved past that as well. He walked near the collars...

And he lingered.

Just for a moment.

"Hey! You're not allowed to be in here!"
Keeshah wrote:Rav gets shooed out of the Veterinary medical an tools area, (cat nip is kept there as well). Saddles, and reins, and bridles oh my!.. an hoof picks too. as they go up yet another aisle, meeting back up with a foot tapping Venison..
Rav lays back his ears..Umm hi.. ah hey how about fighting over that squeeky bone now?
"I thought you were supposed to be keeping a low profile! Why did you wander into the vet supplies?" Venison shook his head. "No, no squeaky bone fights. Now, let's just find you your new bandanna. Should be a new one around here, as this is the collars section..."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
ToastyJester

Post by ToastyJester »

Caroline takes in the idea and looks at her tag, a working pocketwatch with her name engraved on the back. She opens it and looks inside at the time, then closes it and softly says, "Sorry but this is important to me." Jester sighs and says, "Yeah okay but this has my info on the back, so you better work on your impression of me." He unhooks his tag and tosses it to Sasha, then says, "I've got a few extra at the theater, we can swing by there, and I can get my tag from my projection room." His stomach growls and he remembers the half of the sandwich he got to eat, then says, "Maybe get some food too, I'm starving. Mainly because somebody ate my breakfast." He squints at Caroline then turns around and says, "Alright off to the theater then. Food, tags, the smell of popcorn. Oh how I miss it." He starts off towards the street at a casual walking speed, and Caroline follows after, gesturing for the others to follow.
VMy comic: Has that new car smell!V
Jester S: 3 P: 7 E: 3 C: 9 I: 7 A: 5 L: 8
Caroline S: 5 P: 9 E: 5 C: 3 I: 8 A: 7 L: 5
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Matthew went up the stairs and went to Rachel's room. Her door was open, and she was sitting on the edge of her bed playing her cello; something from the Elgar concerto. "Hey Rachel," he said. She looked up from her cello, and stopped the bow on the strings. "So is Alex okay?" she asked him, her brow furrowed with concern. "Yeah, he's fine. He's sick and a little beat up; I'm not really sure what happened to him," Matt scratched the back of his head. "He still needs to be watched, though, and I was thinking that you might want to come and hang out with us instead of being stuck in here."

"I'd love to," Rachel responded. She finished the excerpt she had been playing with a quick major chord across the strings. Matthew helped her put up the cello, and helped her stand. They slowly walked down the stairs, out the door, and over to Alex' house. "Hey Alex," Matthew said once they made their way into the living room. Matthew looked around and saw what Alex had done, and sighed. "Alex, it was thoughtful to set this up, but you need to just lie down and rest right now," he said. Matthew was exhausted from the walk- Rachel was not the lightest person to support. He filled one of the cups with the orange juice that Alex had set out. "Still, thanks for being so hospitable," he followed gratefully.

Rachel had not eaten yet, and helped herself to some chips. She sat in a chair and looked at Alex. "So what did happen to you?" she asked, curious.
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

caelei wrote:"Of course, I know absolutely nothing about making rafts. And I don't want to drag you into this. But if you'd like to help...?" her voice trailed off in the question. Magnus turned his puppy-eyed stare to O'Connor, pleading and begging with his large, rounded eyes.
O'Connor stepped back, startled. Build a raft? No way, he was too old for that. And these pets were getting too friendly at the wrong time. He had just met Pavelle, after all. "Ah, Ah don' kno, tha's jes' naw' somethin' these ol' bohnes cahn teike."
Tory suddenly popped out of O'Connor's fur and cried, "WHAT???" He then flew over to Magnus' head, to get a view of O'Connor, and continued his rant. "You're not gonna help? Come on! It'd be fun! And I could enjoy the river without actually getting wet!"
"Ah, don' even, Toreh! Yu know Ah'm tu ol' fer this! Ahnd don' start wit' teh pu-"
It was too late, though; Tory had gained puppy dog eyes that were comparable to Magnus', and O'Connor was hit with a totem pole of silent begging.
"Ach, erme, Ah cahn't, ye jest don', uh......." O'Connor glanced over and noticed Felix."Ahruight, fuine, Ah'll help," he conceded, walking over to Felix. "Bu' the male coon is in charge o' keepin' an euye in meh and makin' shere Ah don't hert mehself."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: "I thought you were supposed to be keeping a low profile! Why did you wander into the vet supplies?" Venison shook his head. "No, no squeaky bone fights. Now, let's just find you your new bandanna. Should be a new one around here, as this is the collars section..."

Rav scrapes his foot on the floor, putting his hands behind him, looking like a pup who just got caught with his paw in the cookie jar.
I was just trying to see what all they had back there.

Rav goes over an peers in the tag engraving machine.. OoOooo he swipes his card, an types on the keyboard, filling out the information required. an continues shopping while it grinds away on the tag..

Rav chooses a new pine green bandanna, with tan paw prints on it.
he also picks out a collar, an trots back to the machine, when the tag clinks out at the bottom..

he trots to the front an pays for the collar an bandanna..

Rav puts on the new Bandanna, adjusting it so it hides the redtags, an the shocker collar he wears the best it can. an he ties the reddish/pink bandanna on his wrist.

Rav then hands (paws?) the bag to Venison.
For you.. should help keep you safe an sound. I wouldn't want to lose the one watching over me so well..

In the bag is a leftover from Xmas - Reindeer tag it is engraved.
Name - Venison
Owner - Self
Pet ID# - left blank
Home - 667 Lemongrass road. (Sara an Rav's houses address)
Phone - (xxx) xxx-xxxx Sara's cell number.

The collar is reflective red. an with the push of a hidden switch it flashes with an red LED strip. So he can be seen at night an not run-over by a car. it can be reversed so that it's flat back inside is out. the zippered pocket is on the top of the collar, instead of the back side, since it is a reversible type collar.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

Matthew wrote:Alex, it was thoughtful to set this up, but you need to just lie down and rest right now. Still, thanks for being so hospitable.
Alex smiled at this, but didn't say anything. Matthew cared , it seems. But it wasn't such a problem for him to grab this stuff and set it on the table. The only thing that caused trouble were the cold tiles, but it wasn't that bad, either.
Rachel wrote:So what did happen to you?
It's a long story... *Sniff* But, after some troubles yesterday, my dad made me spend the night outside, and it was so freezing.... And I'm extremely sensitive when it comes to sicknesses you know, something I'm not *sniff* proud off.
He paused, and sneezed, face turning away from the dogs. Accidentally sneezing on them would be so embarrassing, and gross, too.
Da*n.... Anyway, *sniff*, as I was saying, after some other crap happened, I arrived home, and went to sleep. Well, I woke up recently, a couple of minutes before calling you. I was so thirsty, so I went downstairs to get some water. It was literally freezing.... You know how it is when you have a fever. And then the tiles in the kitchen were so cold, too..... *Sniff* But anyway, I filled a glass with water, and decided to take the whole bottle upstairs, too. And then.... well, I tripped on the chair, I think it's the one Matt is sitting on now, hit my head on the next one, dropped the glass and bottle *sniff*, the glass shattered, and the bottle spilled, and well..... That's about it. *Sniff* I can't describe how cold I was after lying on cold, wet tiles. Not to forget that the water was cold, too. Luckily, someone placed the phone on the table, so I could reach it..... To call you.
Now that Alex thinks back, that was really luck. Despite him being naturally unlucky, someone placed the phone exactly on the right place. Otherwise, he'd be a goner. Oh well, even a blind chicken finds a corn once in a while. His bad luck kicked in when this happened in the first place.His thoughts were interrupted by a loud, growling sound coming out of his belly, followed by his face getting red. This was embarrassing now.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Missingo

Post by Missingo »

"Well, that sure was fortunate," Rachel said. She blushed a little when Alex' stomach growled. She was sitting there helping herself to the food, not even thinking about anyone else possibly being hungry. "Oh, sorry about that." She passed the bowl over to Alex. "So no one knows yet? Your parents, Amelia..." she asked.

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex grabbed a pawful of chips, and started eating, while managing to talk through a full mouth.
No, no ome knous yeff.... *Swallows* Dad will come back at around 3 PM, and mom around 5 PM. And as for Amelia.... well... She spent the night with me, you know.... So she's currently sick, too, and sleeping. And it's all my fault.
His face was covered with a sad expression. It was his fault, after all. That weak moment of anger, followed by beating up a pup. His thoughts were yet again interrupted by his stomach, producing an uncomfortable feeling of hunger. He reached his hand out to grab some chips, but, after some thinking, instead of grabbing chips, his arm pushed away the bowl, closer to Rachel.
No, thanks. I'll go grab something real to eat. Would you like something, too?
With those words, he removed yet again the blanket, and jumped from the couch, despite his condition. It was a show-off thing, but what was he trying to show off? That the sickness isn't affecting him much? That he isn't oversensitive when it comes to sicknesses, after all? Alex didn't know himself. But his showing off failed anyway, because the moment he stood up, he got dizzy, and fell back on the couch, in a sitting position, with his eyes closed.
Ugh.... *Sniff*... I guess standing up wasn't such a good idea.... Anyway, there's some dogspetti leftover from yesterday, it just needs warming up, for you if you want to, and if not, there is a large frozen pizza, it needs 10 minutes in the microwave... Could you please bring me that? - finished Alex, with one paw rubbing his eyes, trying to get fully conscious again, and the other pointing to the kitchen. Why isn't mom there, so she could prepare some real food? Come to think of it, both felines that live in this house eat a lot of pizza. It's not a bad thing, since both like it, but still, too much is too much. They all had pizza yesterday, too.
Richarson Valley

caelei

Post by caelei »

"Ah, don' even, Toreh! Yu know Ah'm tu ol' fer this! Ahnd don' start wit' teh pu-"
It was too late, though; Tory had gained puppy dog eyes that were comparable to Magnus', and O'Connor was hit with a totem pole of silent begging.
"Ach, erme, Ah cahn't, ye jest don', uh......." O'Connor glanced over and noticed Felix."Ahruight, fuine, Ah'll help," he conceded, walking over to Felix. "Bu' the male coon is in charge o' keepin' an euye in meh and makin' shere Ah don't hert mehself."
Felix came out of his calm stupor, swooping backwards over the tree branch he sat on, so that he was hanging upside down. Then he regarded the others for a second, before grabbing onto the branch with his hands and pushing off with his legs, twisting into a sort of aided backflip. He landed on his feet with a muted *thud* noise, brushed his fur clear of any debris he might have collected in the tree, and walked over to O'Connor, giving the dog a glowering smile. "Sure, and now you bring me into this..." he said, though he wasn't really unpleased. He didn't truly like the water, though he had never been on a raft before. A big barge boat, once, but that was human-made and stable. "Ah, well. I don't think you'll hurt yourself. Magnus is the one who'll do all the heavy-lifting." At this Magnus cocked his head, wondering what could possibly be heavy that he'd have to lift. If the raft was heavy, how could it float? Felix just must be confused. He smiled triumphantly, though, knowing that he got what he had wanted. With Tory's help. Together they'd make a great team, getting stuff out of people by begging... they could be hobos! Wouldn't that be fun?!? Riding trains, free money, easy life... no. Raft first. Trains and hobos were not important, right now.

"Soooo..." Magnus said, drawing out the word. "Get started?" He looked hopefully at Pavelle, who shrugged.

"It's up to O'Connor, really," she said, then winced. "Sorry again, about this."
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

caelei wrote:"It's up to O'Connor, really. Sorry again, about this."
O'Connor smiled slightly. Whether Pavelle was acting this way because he was the oldest, or just because he was old was unknown to him, but it didn't matter much. "Aye, le's ge' started. Mahngus, ye an' Felix cahn start lukin' fer logs teh use. Toreh ahnd Pavelle cahn mack truck with meh teh get sum rope in Trevor's garage. Haow does tha' saound?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison continued roaming around the store, looking at various things. He stopped by the vet counter, looking at what medications he might be overdue for...'Let's see. When's the last time I applied some anti-flea medication? And let's see...up to date on shots, I think.' and thus didn't see what Rav was up to.

When Venison was done nosing around, he returned to the front of the store where the others were waiting. "Did everyone find all they need?"
Keeshah wrote:Rav puts on the new Bandanna, adjusting it so it hides the redtags, an the shocker collar he wears the best it can. an he ties the reddish/pink bandanna on his wrist.
"...Do you really need to keep that, Rav?" Venison pointed to the pink fabric tied around Rav's wrist. "You don't need it anymore, do you...?" Venison was interrupted by a bag thrust toward him.
Keeshah wrote:For you.. should help keep you safe an sound. I wouldn't want to lose the one watching over me so well...
Venison gave Rav a quizzical look, and excepted the bag. "Uh, thanks." 'I'll look at what's inside later. I have a feeling one of the employees are starting at me...that's never a good thing.' "If everyone's ready, let's leave."
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky comes around the corner, breathing heavily. "Wow Rav you *huff* sure can get going fast *pant* when you want to." He comes up trying to catch his breath having lagged behind a little. He takes a moment to sit down before...
Buckdida wrote:"Uh, thanks. If everyone's ready, let's leave."
Having just sat down he slowly picks himself up, heaving as he does. "Okay, I'll go. But uh... where did the other two go?" Lucky looks around as he notices Cier and Sean have disappeared.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier and Sean walk over to the group, having just finished getting Sean's information engraved on his new tag.
Buckdida wrote:"If everyone's ready, let's leave."
"We are ready to leave, as long as everyone else is." Cier said as Sean put his new collar on.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: "...Do you really need to keep that, Rav?" Venison pointed to the pink fabric tied around Rav's wrist. "You don't need it anymore, do you...?" Venison was interrupted by a bag thrust toward him.
Rav unwraps the pink bandanna from his wrist an surrenders it to Venison.
I don't understand why this bothers you so much..Rav then nudges Venison..
Or were you jealous, an wanted to wear the fabulous pink bandanna yourself? he grins coyly..
Kalvin wrote:Lucky comes around the corner, breathing heavily. "Wow Rav you *huff* sure can get going fast *pant* when you want to." He comes up trying to catch his breath having lagged behind a little. He takes a moment to sit down before...

Umm sorry for running around in there like that. but i was just so excited to go an see everything in there!!.
Buckdida wrote:Venison gave Rav a quizzical look, and excepted the bag. "Uh, thanks." 'I'll look at what's inside later. I have a feeling one of the employees are starting at me...that's never a good thing.' "If everyone's ready, let's leave."
Kalvin wrote:Having just sat down he slowly picks himself up, heaving as he does. "Okay, I'll go. But uh... where did the other two go?" Lucky looks around as he notices Cier and Sean have disappeared.

Cier an Sean couldn't have gone too far, they were checking out just ahead of me. They have to be around here somewhere.. Let go look for them, an Venison wants to get away from the store, he is feeling nervous that there watching him here..
ArgentFlame wrote:Cier and Sean walk over to the group, having just finished getting Sean's information engraved on his new tag.
"We are ready to leave, as long as everyone else is." Cier said as Sean put his new collar on.

Ah there you two are, the merry band is all back together! shall we head back to the park? maybe they have found something interesting..
Hmmmm I wonder if Magnus has thrown the coons back into the water again.
Rav snickers..

Rav prances at Venison's side..
Look in the bag look in the bag!!!
His tail wagging proudly..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"I'll look in the bag later. For now, I'd just like to leave before..."

"Hey you! Golden brown dog without a collar!"

'Something like this happens.'
Venison spun on his heels to face the store employee. "Yes?"
""Empty your pockets."
"I have not taken anything, and this bag was given to me by my cohort. I'd buy something if I had money, but sadly, I do not."
"I know the items in the bag were bought. I rung them up. Empty your pockets!"
"There's no need to yell. But this might take a bit of time."

a small first aid kit...
Lubrication oil for locks...
a saltshaker top...
duct tape...
A very small folding garden spade...
his wallet...
A pen and paper in a plastic bag...
and a few other trinkets.

"See? Nothing from the store. May I retrieve my things and leave now?"

(OOC: Feel free to take control of the employee!)
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Alex wrote:No, thanks. I'll go grab something real to eat. Would you like something, too?
"Eh, I'm not really hungry," Matthew replied. "And I'm fine with just chips," Rachel said, before grabbing another handful.

Matthew winced as Alex tried to stand up; it wasn't a great idea, but Alex seemed to realize that for himself when he sat back down.
Alex wrote:Ugh.... *Sniff*... I guess standing up wasn't such a good idea.... Anyway, there's some dogspetti leftover from yesterday, it just needs warming up, for you if you want to, and if not, there is a large frozen pizza, it needs 10 minutes in the microwave... Could you please bring me that?
Matthew wrinkled his nose. "Frozen pizza or leftovers? How about I fix some fresh pancakes, or something. And dogspetti? What is that?"

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Pyxis looks over Djinn making sure he was ok. I think you better dry off first and stay here, I'll complete the mission. Pyxis follows the dog silently (which is Cier), once and a while he would hide behind a some cover, like a car or some boxes. Carefully making sure that he wasn't being seen by anyone. He noticed something funny as he reached the store, Wait a minute...are there two dogs? He followed them in the store still trying not to be seen, but one human gave him a funny look like he was going to take something, so he stopped trying to look inconspicuous and follow both of the dogs.
Make Pasta not war.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Matthew wrote:Frozen pizza or leftovers? How about I fix some fresh pancakes, or something. And dogspetti? What is that?
Dogspetti is like spaghetti but for dogs. Humans can't eat it, I think, or something. Most dogs find it tasty, but cats.... eh.... It's eatable, though.
Alex finished the explanation with another sniff, before realizing what the dog actually said. Fix some fresh pancakes? Matthew can cook? But wouldn't that be too much to ask? The dog already saved his life, and is watching over him. Asking him to cook would just be ignorant.
Uhm... no, it's fine, you don't have to... *Sniff*... You know, why don't you make yourself comfortable, and I'll go see what I can get to eat? Turn the TV on if you'd like.
Yet again, his arm moved the blanket away, but this time, he stood up very slowly, in order to avoid dizziness. And it worked. While thinking about food, he slowly started walking towards the kitchen.
Richarson Valley

Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Alex wrote:Uhm... no, it's fine, you don't have to... *Sniff*... You know, why don't you make yourself comfortable, and I'll go see what I can get to eat? Turn the TV on if you'd like.
"No, I insist," Matthew said, standing up and gently trying to redirect Alex back to the couch. "It would be my pleasure to fix something. And I already am comfortable. So what would you like?"

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Jester wrote:"Yeah okay but this has my info on the back, so you better work on your impression of me." He unhooks his tag and tosses it to Sasha, then says, "I've got a few extra at the theater, we can swing by there, and I can get my tag from my projection room. Maybe get some food too, I'm starving. Mainly because somebody ate my breakfast. Alright off to the theater then. Food, tags, the smell of popcorn. Oh how I miss it." He starts off towards the street at a casual walking speed, and Caroline follows after, gesturing for the others to follow.
Sasha took the tags and started trying to attach them to her collar "I'll bring them back to you when I get some spares of mine... If I'm ever allowed to walk out the door again" she said struggling with the tags. Octavian said "Here" and quickly snapped the three tags onto the collar. "Thanks..." Sasha said "I always have trouble with those" Octavian sped up a tiny bit getting a small distance away from Sasha. She smiled a little and said "I'll work on the impression, but I doubt anyone will look at it closely... right?"

(Que me riding in with a keyboard and a trumpet on a motorcycle, I'm going to start posting as regularly as I can.)

what what? Jolly good time.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Matthew wrote:"No, I insist. It would be my pleasure to fix something. And I already am comfortable. So what would you like?
Alex looked at Matthew, and returned on the couch, as the dog directed him. He was too tired to argue, anyway.
Thanks.... uh.... I don't really know what I'd like....
He watched Matt going in the kitchen, wondering what the dog will make, before turning to Rachel.
So, uh, Rachel.... how did you learn to play the electric cello?
Richarson Valley

caelei

Post by caelei »

"Aye, le's ge' started. Mahngus, ye an' Felix cahn start lukin' fer logs teh use. Toreh ahnd Pavelle cahn mack truck with meh teh get sum rope in Trevor's garage. Haow does tha' saound?"
The three of them nodded their heads, though Felix looked a little stiff. He never liked following orders, especially from pets, so it was hard for him to not openly try to defy O'Connor, like he would have if he was still home. Well, if he was at his real home, not the one his sister provided. Pavelle saw his reluctance and casually elbowed him in the ribs, reminding him to play nice, and Felix let out a large sigh. Then he put on his best happy-go-lucky face, and said, in a falsely cheery voice that was hard to recognize as fake, "Golly gee! Let's go Magnus! I love going into the woods and looking for logs..." ...And getting in trouble with the ferals... "...And spending quality time with my big brother!" He made one of those "coochie-coochie-coo!" faces that people make at their young, and Magnus' tail wagged excitedly, his face practically gleaming with excitement. Truth be told, though, it would feel good to Felix to be back in the wilderness, even if the woods close to the neighborhood were pretty tame.

Pavelle rolled her eyes, then nodded once more to O'Connor. "Sounds like a good start," she said, then gestured for them to start walking. Of course, she didn't know where she was going, so she held back slightly, waiting for O'Connor, or possibly Tory, to take the lead. She waved at Felix and Magnus to get going, which they did, with a slight grumble under Felix's breath, heading towards the nearest section of wooded area. Pavelle turned back to her group, then, and smiled. "So," she said, searching for a topic of conversation. She suddenly recognized the fact that she hardly knew either of the two she was with, and a slight blush illuminated her features for a moment. "I know we kind of pushed this onto you two..." She paused, before hastily adding, "Not that I'm not grateful." Oh, she was feelings awkward! A question popped into her mind, helpfully, and she grabbed at the opportunity to start a conversation going. "Um. O'Connor, have you ever had any experiece with this sort of thing? Or are you just kindof winging it?" She eyed Tory, and realized that if her comment had been aimed at him, it could be considered a joke. Her blush deepened, for some reason, as she had the thought.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Alex wrote:So, uh, Rachel.... how did you learn to play the electric cello?
"Well, when my parents adopted me, I started taking piano lessons right away; and learning the piano exposed me to a lot of classical music. It didn't take long for me to find that I really liked the sound and tone of the cello, so I convinced my mom to let me learn how to play. So I advanced with it quickly, and the standard solo repetoir started to get kind of dull, you know? And my dad was a big fan of '80s metal, like Van Halen, Whitesnake, Mötley Crüe, and rock like Zeppelin and Floyd- and I figured, hey, why can't I play what they're playing? So I learned a few of those songs on acoustic cello, and when I found out about the electric, I just HAD to get one. So I did."
Alex wrote:Thanks.... uh.... I don't really know what I'd like....
He watched Matt going in the kitchen, wondering what the dog will make.
Matthew thought he should make pancakes. Simple to make, and they probably have all of the ingredients. And Alex likes pancakes, right? He leaned out of the kitchen. "How do you like pancakes? Are you allergic to anything?" he asked.

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: "See? Nothing from the store. May I retrieve my things and leave now?"

(OOC: Feel free to take control of the employee!)
ok :)

Not quite yet dog, why are you not wearing a collar an tags? who's your owner?

Rav steps up..
Umm sir. he ears down, an tail tucked, looking very submissive an non-threatening..
He has been staying with me an my Mom. We have been dog watching him ever since his owner had to leave town suddenly on an emergency an couldn't take him along. something about the person he was going to see is very allergic to pet dander or something like that.rolling his wrist, an talking as much with his hands as he is with his muzzle..
So... my Mom said that he could stay with us.

that still doesn't explain why he has no tags or collar..an acting all nervous an jumpystats the clerk, crossing his arms..

He lost it down by the river..Rav states, stepping up next to the clerk.
An ofcourse he is nervous an jumpy, just think. your owner is out of town, an you have just lost the only ID you have, wouldn't you be after that?
Rav looks down at the floor, looking all ashamed of himself now..
besides, I lost it.. several pets had put there collars on a branch so they wouldn't get wet an muddy while they were playing at the rivers edge, an i knocked them off into the river..he whines.. We fished most of them out of the river, but couldn't find the others.. that is why i was buying him a new one..

The clerk looks unimpressed..
An WHY don't i believe you? an why isn't he the one who is telling me this?

Because he didn't want to get me into trouble, I get into that enough on my own.. (sigh) if you have a phone, i can call mom an prove that he is staying with us, if you don't believe me..

I'm still waiting to hear his story about all this. I still think he was casing the place.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison breathed deeply and calmly as Rav covered for him. Aside from shifting to the side once, Venison seemed relaxed. 'It's not that hard to deal with this. Rav, pull back and let me handle it.'

"Sir, if I may be so bold, you're the one acting suspicious and jumpy. I certainly haven't disobeyed any commands, or panicked and ran. But if you still believe that I was stealing, then you may take my cargo pants and search them." Venison handed the bag to Rav, and began to un-cinch his makeshift rope belt to take off his pants. 'Build off of Rav's story...play the part...' "Though don't expect this to go without problems for you. Sara, one of my caretakers, and his mom, is a lawyer. I'd assume she won't be happy when she finds out about this. Especially since you won't find anything. Catch."

Venison threw the employee the pants, smiling at the reactions he was getting from the other pets, especially those who knew he had the Balishock on him. Of course, the employee took his time. He looked in every pocket, unzipped every flap, and even turned the pants inside-out.

But the employee found nothing.

Venison sat cross-legged with a smirk.

"Are you quite finished?"

"Don't give me that. You took something, I know it! I know your type, I know..." The employee gave a smirk of his own. "Now, what's this little pocket on the inside, near your silly homemade tail-hole? Didn't think I could find it, could you? Well..."

Venison's look changed from a smirk to sheer anger. "I'll admit you're far more thorough than most."
The employee smiled, and un-clipped the little pocket. "I've got your number, you stupid stray. I'll have animal control here in..."
"No amount of time? I'd say so, as you have no evidence or reason to call, correct?"
The pocket near the tail, Venison's Balishock holster, was filled with nothing but air.
"What did you do?!?"
"At the moment, nothing," Venison responded calmly and bluntly. "But in the future, an unreasonable harassment lawsuit." He paused a moment to let the idea sink in. Waited. And waited until the employee started to become annoyed by Venison's silence and inactivity. "Although..." Venison continued, "Wouldn't you say giving me my belongings back with a packet of those jerky treats be far easier? Much less expensive. Much less time consuming. And I'll also spread the word about how friendly and apologetic you were after. I mean, after-all, you were only doing as you should, defending your livelihood, and doing your job, keeping an eye on a suspicious character. But is it really worth all the trouble over a suspected stray? It's so much more simple to write something off as customer satisfaction waste than deal with court, wouldn't you say?"
"...Just get your stuff, grab the treats and get out."
"Why, thank you, sir," Venison said mockingly.

Venison coolly, slowly, stood up: from cross legged, to a kneeling position, then slowly rising to full height, savoring the moment. Stepping into his pants, he gathered his things, one by one, gripping each item on the ground, lifting them up to his waist, and placing them back into their homes at his sides. He strolled to the treats, and browsed a moment, before selecting a packet of Peppered jerky treats. He walked back to the front, gave the employee a quick bow (with one hand across his waist, and the other above his head, no less) and walked out the front, motioning for the others to follow with a quick hand gesture from his side. He hoped they'd move quickly. That employee was just about to explode!
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier watched quietly while Sean was chuckling to himself at the angry shopkeeper. They quickly left the store at Venison's urging.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rachel wrote:"Well, when my parents adopted me, I started taking piano lessons right away; and learning the piano exposed me to a lot of classical music. It didn't take long for me to find that I really liked the sound and tone of the cello, so I convinced my mom to let me learn how to play. So I advanced with it quickly, and the standard solo repetoir started to get kind of dull, you know? And my dad was a big fan of '80s metal, like Van Halen, Whitesnake, Mötley Crüe, and rock like Zeppelin and Floyd- and I figured, hey, why can't I play what they're playing? So I learned a few of those songs on acoustic cello, and when I found out about the electric, I just HAD to get one. So I did."
So you can play piano, too? That's great. And your dad has an awesome taste in music. I must say, I've never heard of the electric cello before. It's not a common instrument, but yet it sounds good. Althou...
Suddenly, Alex was interrupted by Matthew from the kitchen.
Matthew wrote:How do you like pancakes? Are you allergic to anything?
Allergic? Alex never showed any types of allergies in his past, which was a good thing. The oft sicknesses were more than enough. Anyway, a small blush appeared on his face. The only person who made food for him so far was his mom, certainly not his friends, so this was a new feeling. Richardson Valley sure woke up some feelings in him. Once noticed, Alex tried to hide the blush with fake coughing, before answering the question.
Y-yeah.... Pancakes sound good. *Turns to Rachel* (Whispers) Gee.... this really is kinda weird. I don't know how to thank him, nor you, for taking care of me.
Richarson Valley

ToastyJester

Post by ToastyJester »

Jester leads the group along the sidewalks in the direction of the theater, and after a little bit of walking, they arrive at the entrance to the lobby. Once inside he turns to his companions and says, "Alright you guys just chill in here for a minute or two while I get a tag. Feel free to ask for something at the concession stand, just don't, you know, ask for a bunch, cause we can't give out a bunch of free food you know?" He heads off towards the theaters and makes his way up to the projection rooms. While Jester searches his room for a spare tag, Caroline scans the available snacks and menus for any kind of food that would interest her, but just asks for a cup of water. After getting her beverage, she turns around to the others and asks, "So Octavian, do you know the location of any arcades or game stores nearby? I was going to ask Jester, but from his history of locking himself in that room, I doubt he would know anything."
VMy comic: Has that new car smell!V
Jester S: 3 P: 7 E: 3 C: 9 I: 7 A: 5 L: 8
Caroline S: 5 P: 9 E: 5 C: 3 I: 8 A: 7 L: 5
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

caelei wrote:Golly gee! Let's go Magnus! I love going into the woods and looking for logs......And spending quality time with my big brother!"
O'Connor snorted to the side at Felix's show. The raccoon was good, he admitted to himself, but any animal trying to fool a twenty year old dog, and one that had met a lot of animals and people, wasn't going to get far. However, Felix was most likely aware of the fact, so O'Connor, instead of saying anything, turned and began to follow Pavelle. However, he noticed the raccoon slow down, so he took a slight lead to show her where to go.
caelei wrote:"Sounds like a good start. So, I know we kind of pushed this onto you two...Not that I'm not grateful. Um. O'Connor, have you ever had any experiece with this sort of thing? Or are you just kind of winging it?"
"En ahll 'onesteh? Naw' a clue. Ah've onleh sein 'em, neveir built one befare." It was obvious that Pavelle felt awkward about the situation; Tory and O'Connor were good friends, but Pavelle had no one here that she knew well. However, he appreciated Pavelle's attitude much more than Felix's, since Pavelle was just more open and accepting than Felix, and she didn't seem to be hiding anything. Yet.
Tory jumped off of O'Connor's head and flew in a couple of circles before plopping down on Pavelle's head. He didn't say a word, but instead smiled, looking down so she could see it, and made himself confortable on her head. He was also aware of her discomfort with the situation, but instead decided to use his already strong trust in her to calm her down.
"Ye'll 'ave teh excuse 'im. 'e jes' gaw' 'is abiliteh to fluy bahck teday, ahnd 'e's pretteh excuited."
They turned the corner, and O'Connor's house came into view. As they walked up to the garage, O'Connor decided to pose a difficult question. "So, tha' cun brothere o' yers. I' seims luike 'e's new tu the neighberhud. 'Aow long 'ave ye known 'im? Whu's his storeh?" He opened the garage door, and headed in, looking for the rope. "Tha' is, if ye know, ahnd cahn teill meh. 'e seims pretteh seicretive, so fergive meh if ah stepped on aneh toes with tha' question." He found a large coil of rope, and picked it up, then turned around around to look at Pavelle.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
caelei

Post by caelei »

"En ahll 'onesteh? Naw' a clue. Ah've onleh sein 'em, neveir built one befare."
Pavelle nodded, crossing her arms tensely as if she was cold, though she wasn't. She was mostly nervous about this whole thing. She had already told Magnus that they would test the raft once... what if he decided to forget how to swim right when that happened, and fell off and drowned? She knew that Magnus was an excellent swimmer, but he could sometimes do goofy things that nobody expected of him... she didn't voice her worries aloud. She didn't want to worry the others, especially since she was just creeping herself out for no good reason. And the river wasn't too deep, so Magnus should be fine even if he did fall in. He was tall enough to touch the bottom, if she recalled correctly, wasn't he?

Just then Tory flew over and landed on her head, settling in her fur. This, somehow, helped to calm her, to let think a little more rationally. She was just so nervous, for no reason. But the new warmth on the top of her head where Tory's small body sat soothed her a little. She gave a small smile as he looked down at her, then entered the garage with O'Connor, listening as he talked.
"So, tha' cun brothere o' yers. I' seims luike 'e's new tu the neighberhud. 'Aow long 'ave ye known 'im? Whu's his storeh? Tha' is, if ye know, ahnd cahn teill meh. 'e seims pretteh seicretive, so fergive meh if ah stepped on aneh toes with tha' question."
Pavelle tried to stifle the sudden paranoid wave of suspicion that crawled over her skin, and looked at the ground, rubbing her hands together. Why did O'Connor want to know so much about Felix all the time? Hadn't he asked something once before already? Sure, Felix was an odd character in this neighborhood, but he wasn't that noticeable. He hadn't caused any real trouble, and he technically did have a collar now, though he didn't wear it. O'Connor was probably simply curious... but not many people had ever been curious about her, or her family, ever before. She could recollect those who had on one hand. She looked up, her eyes partially shaded by the shadow cast by her brow, and studied O'Connor intently for a moment, before carefully answering, "Felix? I've only known him about two weeks, actually. He showed up in my house and ambushed me. If I can though, I'd not like to rethink that day. It was slightly unpleasant for me." She recalled Venison leaving, her trying to get him to stay... and failing. And she had even told the Coydog that Magnus might be in trouble, that someone might be in her house. And he had gone, anyways. Run away. She swallowed down the feelings of hurt and anger that she felt at remembering that, ignoring them as best she could. She didn't like thinking about emotions that made no sense to her. Anyways, he had brought the chemo for her mom when he had come back. Didn't that make up for what he had done? And what had he done that was so wrong, anyway? He was a stray, free to do as he wished. Closest to Rav, not her. If anybody should have been affected by Venison's leaving, it should have been the Ligerr household. She was being an idiot, and selfish, to think that he had thought twice about leaving, even though she was a "friend". No. Enough of this; it was best left buried deep inside. It was over, after all. She reigned in her thoughts and continued, voice a little flat after the break in words. "As for Felix's story, I honestly don't know a lot about him. For some reason, he showed up and hasn't left. He wants me to go with him. Back to where he came from. Back to where I came from, I suppose, though I was little the last time I was there, wherever it is. I can't remember that place. All I remember i--" she cut herself off, and shoved down a couple free memories, bad ones that threatened to resurface. The same ones that always popped up when she thought of that place. Why was she having such a hard time of controlling herself, today? Really? Was it Dad's fault, for this morning? She struggled to maintain a bland expression, once again embarrassed that she was having such a hard time, and that she was with almost-complete strangers while her emotions where having a rampage. She must look insane, right now. That or worse, possibly. Emotionally unstable. Psychologically unstable. Mentally, too?A mixture of all three? She hoped her expressions hadn't revealed too much of the bad memories O'Connor's questions had dug up, and tried to keep shame from crossing her face. A little slipped on, but she hoped the old dog didn't notice. She took a deep breath.

Meanwhile...
Felix and Magnus headed for the woods, Magnus setting the pace, tail wagging, Felix jogging to keep up with the long-legged dog's excited strides. They fought a good place to enter the treeline and did so, immediately starting to look for logs. Felix eyed a felled tree, and pointed Magnus over to it with an impatient gesture. He still didn't like taking orders, and had worked himself into a slightly rotten mood, forehead darkened dangerously. Now that O'Connor wasn't there, he did't have to pretend to be nice, though the terrier probably had guessed already that most of what Felix said was an act.

Magnus rushed over to the tree, grabbed one end of it, and, with a coil of well-defined muscle, heaved upwards. The big dog grunted with the effort, but he lifted the end of the tree up, grabbing onto roots for a good grip, since this was the side that went in the ground. Something must've knocked this entire tree down whole. Maybe a heffalump, like in Winnie the Pooh. He looked over at Felix, who was shaking his head in disgust and amazement. "Not the whole tree, Magnus," the raccoon said, voice sounding slightly irritated and impressed with Magnus' feat of strength, which irritated Felix even more. He didn't want to be impressed by anything a pet did. "Parts of it. Maybe find some of the larger branches, we'll use something to break 'em off." Though you might be able to do it yourself with your bare hands. He walked over, and they got started on removing some of the most suitable branches. Luckily enough, the tree had fallen long enough ago that it was mostly dried-out, which meant it was easier to break apart.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky looks surprised as they leave, looking back at the employee in disbelief. "Wow, I've never seen that guy before, must be new and a jerk from the sound of it." Shrugging he walks tothe side and one step behind Venison. "You really can handle yourself huh?"
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Kalvin wrote:Lucky looks surprised as they leave, looking back at the employee in disbelief. "Wow, I've never seen that guy before, must be new and a jerk from the sound of it." Shrugging he walks to the side and one step behind Venison. "You really can handle yourself huh?"
"For the most part, you have to, when you live for three years, more than half my life, as a stray animal. Most of it is quick, smart thinking and movement, really. Hey Rav, would you mind passing me back my Balishock? It's in the bag. But I only developed talking skills like that so I could outwit humans, which was one of the few things I could enjoy. Half the time, however, is spent making sure the subject remains irrational. I know that heightened emotion blocks logical thinking; fear or anger usually are the best to exploit. 'And to think about it, the only two emotions I fully understand...' If he were thinking clearly, he could have pegged me for truancy. But the end result was me angering him to the point he couldn't think straight, and he simply wanted to escape the emotion controlling him, so I got away...and with a bag a jerky. Spicy foods. Very enjoyable to me..."

Venison continued walking walked across the bridge, towards the park, where he last saw the others, hoping that he'd have a chance to say hello to Pavelle and O'Connor for more than a brief moment, unlike before.

(OOC: When Venison shifted to the side in the beginning of the last post I made...yup. He moved the Balishock from his pocket to the bag Rav had given him. AGL 10!)
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Buckdida wrote:"For the most part, you have to, when you live for three years, more than half my life, as a stray animal."
"It must have been hard living by yourself for half your life." Cier stopped talking for a second. 'Wait... half?' He looked at Venison. "And what of the other half?"

Sean walked a little ways behind Cier, watching Venison carefully. 'I can't believe he was able to talk his way out of that, I would never have been able to do that.' He chuckled quietly 'At least he provided a distraction. I don't think that guy even noticed I came in without a collar, and I was able to swipe a package of jerky.' He reached up and adjusted his new collar, which had a small package of teriyaki flavor beef jerky tucked tightly inside.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: Venison threw the employee the pants, smiling at the reactions he was getting from the other pets, especially those who knew he had the Balishock on him. Of course, the employee took his time. He looked in every pocket, unzipped every flap, and even turned the pants inside-out.

Rav indeed was... well shocked when Venison stripped into the fur.
Despite all the time they have spent together, this was the first time he has seen him completely in the fur. Rav giggled as venison sat down in the floor.
Well, so much for my silly theory that you were hiding the fact that you were actually a female with those pants..Barks Rav, breaking the tension in the room for a moment.
Kalvin wrote:Lucky looks surprised as they leave, looking back at the employee in disbelief. "Wow, I've never seen that guy before, must be new and a jerk from the sound of it." Shrugging he walks to the side and one step behind Venison. "You really can handle yourself huh?"

Keep moving, we have to get while we can..Rav whispers, as he helps Venison shepherd the pets out of the store.
Once they get away from the store.
muffins and cookies we got lucky there, Mom couldn't really have done anything at all if things went bad there. That guy must not know that we don't really have any rights, other than the cruelty laws, an are parents property rights.
Rav wooshes out his breath, an relaxes quite a bit..
An i got lucky he didn't demand to see my tags.. he could have had us both picked up..

Rav gives Venison the bag back,
Here you go. An Try on your new collar! you've been naked for much too long now. Rav teases.
I still feel you should let Sara adopt you, or at least set-up a real guardianship contract so she could help if you needed it.
Last edited by Keeshah on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

ArgentFlame wrote:"And what of the other half?"
"And what of the other half? The only accomplishment in that half was escape. The rest of it was naivety of the world, although at the same time, it was a supreme location to acquire book smarts of random skills. Those in thievery, mostly, were the most useful for survival. Those skills kept me alive. Those skills I've put to use, and at times, created many interesting situations...especially when things take a turn for the worse. Lately, the most recent turn has landed me hanging around this town, trying to hone yet another skill before I move on. And what of your life?" Asked Venison, trying to deflect the question asked to him. "Any particularly noteworthy accomplishments to speak of?"
Keeshah wrote:muffins and cookies we got lucky there, Mom couldn't really have done anything at all if things went bad there. That guy must not know that we don't really have any rights, other than the cruelty laws, an are parents property rights.
Rav wooshes out his breath, an relaxes quite a bit..
An i got lucky he didn't demand to see my tags.. he could have had us both picked up..
"...Lucky? Rav, you haven't done much research on where you live, have you? Laws about pets go by state to state, the state setting the minimum. Locally, they can be changed further. Do you know why you moved here? In this city-town, the pets enjoy quite a bit more protection of rights. I think possibly even more then that first pet neighborhood, 'Babylon Gardens...' or something similar to that name. The one annoying exception around this is the recent empowering of animal control, due to that feral pack that was nearby, giving them the power to 'arrest' any pet without a collar, rather than give the pet a ride home. Seeing as animal control has done nothing but...crash into a fence..." Venison chuckled. "And recently most law enforcement have been overstepping boundaries, like their reaction to the riot the other day. I've got a good feeling that things are going to be going the way of the pets around here."
Keeshah wrote:Rav gives Venison the bag back,
Here you go. An Try on your new collar! you've been naked for much too long now. Rav teases.
I still feel you should let Sara adopt you, or at least set-up a real guardianship contract so she could help if you needed it.
"Collarwhat?"
Venison opened the bag. His Balishock was sitting atop a flamboyant red collar with a deer shaped tag.
"COLLARWHAT?!? Rav, what the heck is this?!?" A very light red streak appeared just above Venison's muzzle. "I'm not wearing this. A snowball's chance in the land of demons is the chance I put this on!"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: "...Lucky? Rav, you haven't done much research on where you live, have you? Laws about pets go by state to state, the state setting the minimum. Locally, they can be changed further.
No, but i have just arrived here not too long ago, an have been kept on a very short leash.
Rav pondered this, No he had never bothered to research the laws himself. he had always just believed his owners, handlers, and trainers, when they told him what his rights were, they should know what was best for him after all. Were they not telling him everything to keep him under there control?
Buckdida wrote: "Collarwhat?"
Venison opened the bag. His Balishock was sitting atop a flamboyant red collar with a deer shaped tag.
"COLLARWHAT?!? Rav, what the heck is this?!?" A very light red streak appeared just above Venison's muzzle. "I'm not wearing this. A snowball's chance in the land of demons is the chance I put this on!"

Rav pins back his ears as he droops his tail down between his legs. looking hurt an dejected, he walks along quietly for several steps trying to hold back his tears. once he gets his emotions under control he replies.
I was just trying to keep you safe, an hopefully keep things like what just happened back there from happening....
Rav walks along quietly again, wiping his eyes. then adds..
it's reversible, it has a non-reflective flat black back side, that you can turn out. So it won't give you away when your sneaking about.
Rav slinks over to walk with Cier an Sean, with his tail dragging.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Buckdida wrote:"And what of your life?" Asked Venison, trying to deflect the question asked to him. "Any particularly noteworthy accomplishments to speak of?"
"Nothing of any real importance."Cier smiled slightly. "I guess my life has been pretty boring."
Buckdida wrote:"And what of the other half? The only accomplishment in that half was escape."
"Escape? What was so bad about it that you would need to escape? I doubt it was particuarly abusive if they let you read books as much as it sounds like you did."
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Pyxis followed the unsuspecting group back outside, giving himself about ten seconds before he followed them any farther, reducing any suspicion they had on him, if any. Once they started walking in the street he silently followed behind them, hiding behind trash cans, recycle bins, and crawling through tall grass stalking his target...or in this case two targets. he looked over to see one dog especially upset about a collar, but other than that couldn't really tell what is happening.
Make Pasta not war.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

ToastyJester wrote: "Alright you guys just chill in here for a minute or two while I get a tag. Feel free to ask for something at the concession stand, just don't, you know, ask for a bunch, cause we can't give out a bunch of free food you know?"
"Right... I don't really like old popcorn and candy's much" Octavian said sticking out his tong a little. Sekhmet walks in slowly behind the others looking at the tags trying to figure out what they said. she sits down on the floor with her back on the wall still looking at the tags when Caroline came back and said:
ToastyJester wrote:"So Octavian, do you know the location of any arcades or game stores nearby? I was going to ask Jester, but from his history of locking himself in that room, I doubt he would know anything."
Sekhmet looked up at Octavian Video games?.... she thought as Octavian began to say something "Well, I don't know exactly since I haven't really looked recently but I think there might be one over the bridge down the large road towards the city" he said rubbing his forehead. "That's the most likely place I can think of, of course there is always Google maps, I think Gamestop has a store locater on their website if that doesn't work"

what what? Jolly good time.