HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

KanashiFox

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by KanashiFox »

Hmmm not sure I heard of them I'm sorry. Kanashi picked up a Sold Out CD. I do like these guys there a Japanese pop band but there music sounds techno!Kanashi starts skimming the American CD's.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

"Then that shall be my present to you mate" Ying exclaimed as he picked up a CD saying "Masumiyetin Ziyan Olmaz" at the front of it
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
KanashiFox

Post by KanashiFox »

Really Thank you soo much Kansahi said hugging Ying.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

"Your welcome mate." Ying said hugging back smiling "Hey can i ask you something quite personal?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Aquablast wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:"You might not have guessed, but I'm the queen at Tetris!"
"They don't give tickets though." Blueberry complained. He stepped off the escalator and arrived at the arcade. Even though loud and flashy, the arcade didn't seem to be doing well. "Hm... No people as usual."

The clerk at the counter seemed bored and sleepy. The clerk took Blueberry's 5 dollar bill and handed him a card. "... Thanks..." The clerk added halfheartedly as he let out a yawn.

Blueberry looked at Eris and Lance, waiting for them to exchange for their cards.
Lance also pulled out five dollars and also handed it to the clerk getting his card in return. He turned to Eris "Heh never was any good at Tetris my self but I think they have Tetris The Grand Master 3 here if you want to play it. See how good you really are." He said ginning. He turned to Blueberry "Well ready to get your butt kicked at Skee-ball Blueberry?" He said.
KanashiFox

Post by KanashiFox »

YingBlanc wrote:"Your welcome mate." Ying said hugging back smiling "Hey can i ask you something quite personal?"
Sure Ying anything. Kanashi stared curiously at Ying
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

"Just wondering, what side you swing towards." Ying asked rubbing the back of his head.
KanashiFox

Post by KanashiFox »

YingBlanc wrote:"Just wondering, what side you swing towards." Ying asked rubbing the back of his head.
Oh....welll....ummm.....I'm gay Kanashi said shyly hiding behind his bandanna.
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

The movie was about to start. Nicky was getting the food until.....Hmmm, I felt a strange disturbance in the awkwardness scale.... Nicky thought. Ah well, I'm sure its fine! Nicky thought.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying was silent for a few seconds and then said "You don't need to worry mate I'm gay as well, taken, but still gay" Ying then asked after "So, you got anybody?"
KanashiFox

Post by KanashiFox »

no....but I think its best.....cause to be honest I have been trying both so to be honest i guess you could say bi.. Kanashi looks around and looks back at Ying. So anything else you wanna look for while were here? Kanashi siad pulling out his coin purse so he can pay for his friends CD and his poster.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

"Nah i'm good and if you ever need to talk about something, just search for me ok mate." Ying exclaimed as they walked to the check-out getting out some money for Kanashi's Present.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Sorry Khun, I've kinda had enough water for all of this week. I've already been knocked out from doing something stupid at the lake, and I was just there today. Not feeling it. Sorry." Shamrock rubbed the back of his head and put his arm around Destiny "And I wouldn't mind heading to my house with my kitty cat, and just being able to rest, it's been kind of an up and down day for me... I'm just really tired. Destiny, did you want to come home with me? Maybe meet my mom?" Shamrock asked and rubbed Destiny's arm.
"Sigh, all right I guess," Khun said. He realized that he was playing with his ring again and, feeling slightly embarrassed, quickly crossed his arms behind his back. He was fairly releived about coming to terms with Shamrock. He then noticed Paige tensing up just a little much.

"Hey Paige, how 'bout you?" Khun asked, "Do you want to try and find a waterfall with me and Nihm? Maybe talk a little bit? Uh, hey Shamrock..." Khun bent down a little to his ear as if to say something.

"Daddy behave," Nihm said, making him stop for a second.

"I am, gimme a second," Khun said, then in a low voice, he whispered in Shamrock's ear.

"You have dated a cat before, right?" Khun asked.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige looked at Khun with an almost thankful look. "I would like that, Khun. That sounds very peaceful."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny found herself cuddling closer to Shamrock, but didn't scoot away again. "Going to your home sounds good," Destiny agreed. "I'd have to tell Jeff...er, my dad where we're going first though," she added. Normally, when she and Jeff weren't on good terms--though he'd never been so mad at her before-- or when trying to convince him of something, she addressed him as Jeff, which was habit she wanted to break, but was having some trouble with.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance also pulled out five dollars and also handed it to the clerk getting his card in return. He turned to Eris "Heh never was any good at Tetris my self but I think they have Tetris The Grand Master 3 here if you want to play it. See how good you really are." He said ginning. He turned to Blueberry "Well ready to get your butt kicked at Skee-ball Blueberry?" He said.
Eris exchanged her five dollars for the card as well, "Really? Well, Tetris is a challenging game! Most people can't make it past round 76!" She said, as if making it that far were very easy, "And I can take on any challenge!" She said, heading directly to the Tetris The Grand Master 3 machine.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Alright, well, that sounds fine. I guess I'll see you guys later. Come on Destiny, I guess we have to stop be your house first. Shamrock started to walk out of the forest with Destiny, but not before responding to Khun's question, still looking at the town. "Hey, Khun, for the record..." Shamrock stopped mid-sentence before throwing up a "peace" sign. "So Destiny, is your dad nice?" Shamrock asked as he ran his paw down next to Destiny's and weaved his fingers with hers.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Alright." Dakotah said after Nick and him both got the food. "Where would be a good spot to sit?" he asked, the theater didn't really seem full of people, just a few here and there.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Let's go in the front row Nicky said, sitting down.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Heh, alright, fine by me." Dakotah said as he took the seat next to Nick. Commercials were still on, but only a few more before the movie actually started. Dakotah started munching on some popcorn, waiting for the movie. "So, what's your favorite movie?" he asked Nick, still munching the popcorn.
Off the Air.
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

"Iron Man" He is so epic! wish I could do what he does. Getting the girl and all that. He is epic, and i'm a fan! Nicky said.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Haha, yeah, Iron Man's pretty cool" Dakotah took another handful of popcorn, "You know, that would be cool to be a super hero."
Off the Air.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"That's... Impressive, Eris. Round 30 alone is a bit too fast for me. However, you should come and watch me kick Lance's bottom first!" Blueberry cracked his knuckles. "Ready when you are, Lance! So who's first?"

OOC: Should we do this over the IRC?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"That's... Impressive, Eris. Round 30 alone is a bit too fast for me. However, you should come and watch me kick Lance's bottom first!" Blueberry cracked his knuckles. "Ready when you are, Lance! So who's first?"

OOC: Should we do this over the IRC?
"Ha! Round 30! I was clearing that round before I turned one!" She boasted, lying. She was very very good at Tetris, but she wasn't the Queen of Tetris. She walked over, "Sounds like a plan! I'd love to see you two compete like that!" She said, smiling.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige watched on as Destiny and Shamrock walked away. Without turning, he asked, "Well, I guess we should go, too, right?" He finally turned towards Khun, though he was looking more at the ground then at him. "What were we doing again? Skydiving?"
KanashiFox

Post by KanashiFox »

YingBlanc wrote:"Nah i'm good and if you ever need to talk about something, just search for me ok mate." Ying exclaimed as they walked to the check-out getting out some money for Kanashi's Present.
When Kanashi got to the register he then took out the amount of money he was due and payed for his poster and his friends CD "So what should we do before we leave....we can get somthing to eat" Kanashi said noticing the Ice Cream Kiosk with pet safe ice cream.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

"Yeh a snack sounds good right now, after hmm...." Ying said paying for Kanashi's present.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun nodded as he watched Shamrock give him the peace sign.

At least he knows what he's getting himself into, Khun thought. Now for this poor guy.

"I wish we were g-going skydiving. Since we're not, Paige, we can do one of t-two things," Khun started, "There's two st-streams here, and I'm pretty certain that both lead to a waterfall. However, the one that goes to the l-left, to the west, seems to be the shorter one, and I don't know how long it goes. So, here's my idea."

"I hope it's a good one, heh heh. Um, love you daddy?" Nihm said.

"And you told me to b-behave, now quiet," Khun said in response, "Now, we can just h-head off for the falls right away, which I don't think is very smart b-because we have no water. Or, even better if y-you want. We can g-go over to my h-house and I can make some s-sandwhiches and we can have l-lunch at the falls. I've got s-space on my cycle for another person s-so we can get t-there in and out quick. What do y-you say Paige?"
KanashiFox

Post by KanashiFox »

YingBlanc wrote:"Yeh a snack sounds good right now, after hmm...." Ying said paying for Kanashi's present.
"Lets Go get some Ice Cream then." Kanashi said Carrying his back over his head.
Last edited by KanashiFox on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Using her free paw, Destiny rubbed the back of her neck unsure about how to reply. "Usually, he's about the best dad ever," she started. "But since the latest...turn of events, he's kind of...no really mad at me. Which has never happened before, because I never get in trouble. And that's because he's a police detective, and he's taught me that good behavior leads to good choices, which keeps me out of his field of work. And I've never disobeyed him before..." Her lower lip quivered warningly. "Until now." She turned her head quickly, brushed away a tear and turned back to Shamrock, all so fast it looked like she'd never looked away. "But I guess you didn't want to hear all of that..." Destiny added. She hadn't meant to say so much, but the words just kept tumbling out of her mouth.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Well, it helps me find out a bit more about you.... And I know what you mean, we all make stupid mistakes sometimes... some of us, like myself, more than others. I'm sure your dad's a nice enough guy" Shamrock walked with Destiny out of the forest and toward her house. "Now, to get your mind off of that situation... is there any little name you like to be called that you want me to call you? Like 'sweetie' or 'babe' or 'Desi' or something? Shamrock asked, slightly quivering, the last time this happened his previous girlfriend almost dumped him because of a stupid name he tried to give her. Oh, and one other thing... if we do go back to my house, we'll probably just watch some TV and cuddle and maybe make out for a bit. Is that alright with you? Shamrock hoped she said yes, especially to the last bit of that question.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Oh, yeah, sure. A forest lunch sounds great." Paige smiled lightly. "Which way is your house?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Just a b-block down the road at the end of the street," Khun said, walking out of the woods a little slow, trying to keep behiind Destiny and Shamrock, "I think I left my c-cycle in front of, someone's house. Not sure w-who's though. There was a squad car earlier s-so that'll help pin point where it's at. The seat's just b-big enough for two people. You'd have to h-hold on to me though. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh no, you didn't forget where we parked again did you daddy?" Nihm said, loving to tease him about that.

"You are in so much t-trouble when we get home y-young lady," Khun said.

"Aw," Nihm replied, feeling a little let down. She was only teasing, but part of her knew that Khun was right. She had gotten into a lot of trouble today.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"You can go first Blueberry." Lance said as he walked to the Skeeball game.

"Hm? I thought you wanted to kick my backside too, Eris. But whatever." Blueberry walked to the skee ball machine as well. "Okay, me first! Card in!" He yelled as he swiped his card at the card reader. The machine started flashing as 5 balls came out from the side.

Eris smiled and folded her arms, "Kick your backside? Alright, this just got interesting. Count me it!" She said, punching her fist into the air triumphantly.

"Heh, good luck beating me, Eris!" Blueberry picked up the first ball and aimed for the 50 points. "Here goes! Ha!" He yelled before rolling the ball. Being too careful, Blueberry didn't use enough strength and the ball fall into the 40 points hole instead.

"Oh so close 40 points." Lance said as he watched the ball fall into the hole.

"Hm... Need more strength... Okay..." Picking up another ball, Blueberry aimed for the 50 points again. This time with slightly more power.

However, Blueberry seemed to use too much strength, as the ball flew straight over the 50 points. The ball hit the the ceiling of the machine and fell back into the 10 points. Blueberry stared with his eyes widened. "Wait, what? I swear I didn't use that much strength!"

Lance snickered under his breath "10 t-that time Blue better luck next time." Lance said trying not to laugh.

Eris outright laughed at Blueberry's super throw, "Hahaha! We're playing skeeball, Blueberry, not dodgeball!" She laughed.

Blueberry glared at Lance and Eris briefly. "Humph! T- That was just bad luck!" He took another ball, this time aiming more carefully. "Come on, don't let me down!"

The last experience made Blueberry too careful once again, and the ball didn't fly nearly close enough to 50 points hole. Fortunately for Blueberry, it fell into the 30 points hole instead of the 10 points.

"That was better Blue." Lance said as he watched the ball sink into the 30 point hole.

Eris smiled, "Yeah, that one wasn't bad at all!" She said, smiling, still snickering from the last throw.

"Grr... I am not wining at this rate..." Blueberry glared at his points, as the screen displayed a big red 80. "Hm... I have no choice..." He moved to the side, and began aiming for the 100 points hole.

Eris watched on, a confident smug look on her face. Really, she is inwardly wishing Blueberry did good, 'Come on Blueberry! I know you can do it! Please, I believe in you!' She thought.

"YES!" Blueberry cheered as the ball went straight into the 100 points hole.

Lance watched as the ball soared into the 100 point hole "That was great Blue 100 points." Lance said excitedly.

Eris jumped up and down when Blueberry got it in the hole, "Yay! You rock Blueberry!" She cheered, clapping as she jumped up and down.

"Why didn't I do this from the start?" Taking the last ball, Blueberry aimed for the same hole again. "Okay, here goes my last ball!"

"Take your time on this one Blue." Lance said.

"You can do it, Blueberry!" Eris said, smiling.

Blueberry rolled like he did last time and managed to score another 100 points. "Woohoo!" He cheered again.

"Wow that was very good Blueberry!" Lance said holding out his hand for a high five very excited for his friend .

Eris jumped up and down again as Blueberry made that shot, "That was great! I knew you could do it!" She exclaimed as she hugged him from behind.

Blueberry suddenly realized that he was just congratulated by Lance and hugged by Eris. "ACK! Hey! You two are supposed to kick my rear end! N- Now I can't boast like this!"

Eris giggled as she let go of the hug, "Well, we're celebrating your short lived victory! I think it's only fair that if Lance and I kick your tail, that we let you savor your moment first!" She snarkilly remarked.

"Well you did good its only fair we congratulate you." Lance said.

"What he said." Eris said, giggling.

"Humph, fine then!" Blueberry said as he took the 5 tickets that came out. "Well, good luck beating my 280 points!"

"Ok it looks like I'm next." Lance said as he swiped his card and five more balls came out. "Alright then time to get started."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, at least the climate is decent...for now," said the ferret. The black-furred female, squinted her eyes, deforming her white bandit mask, while looking for signs of life in the streets. Finding none. "The neighborhood, on the other hand... Geesù, I heard of tranquil places, but I'd like to find more life than in a cemetery of omertosi. So, partner? Think you'll find some loving here?"
The dog, on whose shoulder the ferret was sitting on, gave her a puzzled look. He was a purebred Italian Wolf, whose collar sported an Italian coat-of-arms. He was carrying two big boxes marked 'Valiant-Rikki' with a black marker.
"I wish you stopped talking like that, Rikki," he said, entering their new house, the symbol of their new life in this new country.
He sounded annoyed, but he kept his voice low. "We came here to change life, a new start--"
"Yyyuup!" Rikki interrupted him. "New life, you said it. Meaning, having fun, make friends, find a suitable mate. It's called 'living', testone."
Valiant was reddening at the point his black muzzle had become brown. "I hate you."
The ferret caressed the back of his ear. "You love me, stupid mutt. You wouldn't have done so far, without me." This time, her voice had assumed a worried tone. "I don't want you to spend your new life brooding. We all think you had enough, don't you agree?"
Talking, the couple had reached the first floor, where the room of the Italian Wolf stood. Valiant entered and deposited the last boxes with their stuff on the pavement. Only at that point, it could clearly be seen the black, metallic artificial limb that went all the way from his elbow to his hand.
A 'technological advancement', the doctors had called it.
Valiant despised it.
The wolfdog sat down on his bed. He helped Rikki down his shoulder and over his lap. He caressed her throat. "I don't want to...brood. Just give me time, okay? We're all a bit new to this lifestyle."
Rikki nodded. "I know you won't fail me. Just don't waste time. You turned down a lot of occasions, and well, I did too...but that was then, now no one will stand between us and what we need most."
"A mate?"
"A life, silly." Rikki jumped on a box. "C'mon, dumby! Let's put the meager remains of our old life in this place. I want to meet some neighbor before Papà e Mamma are back from the grocery hunt!"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Finally, I'm done!

Darien stood in the middle of the living room, surveying his handywork. The shepherd smiled proudly, he was finally satisfied with how the room looked. He's been working hard all day opening boxes, unpacking clothing, books, pictures and an assortment of other items, and then laying them down, hanging them up, arranging them on shelves or otherwise putting them in their places. James was already working at his new precinct, so Darien took it upon himself to make thier new house into a comfortable and familiar place. And now the house was indeed one step closer to becoming their new home.

"And now for the finishing touch!" Darien proclaimed to no one in particular. He picked up the last box laying around and carried it back to his room. There, he placed it on his desk and using a blunt claw, he tore the tape holding the lids of the box open. He dug his paw into the boxful of foam peanuts and fished out three items: an old ballpoint pen, a beaten leather notepad and a small, sleek, black netbook. Putting the box aside Darien arranged his much loved tools on his table. There! he thought, Now I'm really done unpacking! And that means it's finally time... to check on my blog and write that article! He wagged his tail happily at the thought.

He turned his netbook on and connected to the home Wifi. What the? No internet? Darien closed the small computer and walked out of his room to take a look at the router. He picked up the grey plastic box and shook it with a growl - Maybe that will make it work! - but the small led indicating a connection wouldn't be intimidated by the shepherd. It falshed calmly with a yellow color. "Great..." Darien noticed a piece of paper on the shelf, he picked it up and read it to himself. Hey buddy! Sorry, but they will only connect our cable tomorrow morning. I'll be home for dinner! Love, Dad

"Oh, poodle-poop!" Darien scoffed at the post-it note. He briefly considered his options, no cable meant also no TV, and it really was a nice day outside... Alright, maybe a walk won't hurt. At least I'll get to know the neighborhood a little. On his was out he stopped for a moment in front of the hallway mirror. He brushed down a few errant patches of fur on his tail and straightened his collar and his glasses. He stepped outside, locked the door, and then slid the key inside his collar as he walked down the small path to the sidewalk. Then the realization hit him. He forgot to check a map, and now he had absolutely no idea which way to go! The shepherd let out a sigh, picked a direction at random, and started walking down the street.
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
valerio

Post by valerio »

((changed color, or the readers, me included, will get blind!))

"I wonder where everybody went," said Valiant, while walking along the street. Anyway, he felt like he could walk throughout the whole town. After the long trip, he needed to vent some of the pent-up energies...
"Perhaps the are doing what every normal pet does, picciotto," Rikki said. "Remember the map? There is a park not far from here. We'll meet someone there. Boy, I can't wait to meet someone that is not related to the organized crime or the police..." All of a sudden, the ferret pointed out. "Captain, pretty boy ahead!"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

As Darien kept walking, he passed by some houses with neat little wooden fences and well kept flowerbeds. Except for the one he was walking by right now... He noticed the flowers in the front garden were devastated as if someone took a lawnmower to them. He wondered for a moment, then turned his head as he passed an electric cycle parking nearby. He looked around and he noticed the street led to an area that looked like a park. He also saw two figures in the distance, and another two a bit further. Darien decided to go and see who they were.
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki turned her head. This time she looked like a hawk that had just spotted a juicy mouse. "Another one at 11! And this one's alone!"
Valiant chuckled and shook his head. "All right, all right, you scheming mustelid. I'll try and make a new friend right away. And stop bouncing, do you want to dislocate my shoulder?"
Rikki looked excited as if she was a pup going to meet Santa. For how much she knew, this was the first time ever she'd heard that grumpy boy talk about making friends at all! "But he's pretty, too! Must be a malinoise! C'mon c'mon c'mon!"
"Weird ferret..." Valiant sighed, and since both of the dogs were on sight, he waved so to be seen by both of them, and called out loudly, "Hello there! Nice day for a walk, eh?"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

xhunterko wrote:"Just a b-block down the road at the end of the street," Khun said, walking out of the woods a little slow, trying to keep behiind Destiny and Shamrock, "I think I left my c-cycle in front of, someone's house. Not sure w-who's though. There was a squad car earlier s-so that'll help pin point where it's at. The seat's just b-big enough for two people. You'd have to h-hold on to me though. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh no, you didn't forget where we parked again did you daddy?" Nihm said, loving to tease him about that.

"You are in so much t-trouble when we get home y-young lady," Khun said.

"Aw," Nihm replied, feeling a little let down. She was only teasing, but part of her knew that Khun was right. She had gotten into a lot of trouble today.
"Well, I have no problems having to hold on," Paige replied. "I mean, it's better than one of us walking, right?" He then thought about what Khun said about the location of his bike. "A patrol car?" he asked. "That sounds like it could either be Eris' house or..." Oh, darn. That pain was coming again. "...or D-D-Desi's." He widened his eyes in realization. "Thats... thats it! Khun, I know what's making me hurt all the time! For some reason, whenever I think of Desi, I hurt! I just need to stop thinking of her!" He gave Khun a wide smile, then clenched up. "Ow, ow, okay, harder then it sounds... anyway... Yeah. One of those two houses."